Vice Captain

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 am
I have some questions:
1)Is the Profile Form same as the one from the old RP?
2)Are the characters from the old RP valid? (If yes I'll read up on them, if no I'll skip the profiles in the old rp)
3)Are the pairings given in the old rp still valid? (So I know what to put as parentage)
4)Can we play a character who's not from the Leaf? (Eg: Suna, Kiri etc)
5)Can we play as Missing-nins? Not necessarily criminals, but just not affiliated to any village, working as free agents, which makes them Missing-nins. (Or even criminals.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 am
Honestly I don't have enough time to look after much less answer them because I got to get off soon and I can't figure out how to get in from my 3DS.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:03 pm
Desdamin
Hello. I was invited here by unknown forces. What's up?

Can't believe you were already in this old guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:41 pm
So...What do you need help with.  

Oni_Soul
Crew

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:11 pm
Oni_Soul
So...What do you need help with.

Welcome to the guild and all kinds of things if you want I can make you staff to see how it works.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:52 pm
Ok I'm down. So what all needs to be done? you need to make the villages and stuff. but which four or two do you want to start with? Since it's small starting off i recommend getting two started and building the others and when we get more members open the others up.  

Oni_Soul
Crew

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 pm
Oni_Soul
Ok I'm down. So what all needs to be done? you need to make the villages and stuff. but which four or two do you want to start with? Since it's small starting off i recommend getting two started and building the others and when we get more members open the others up.

Four or Two. We probably should get out all Five major villages. You can read the other welcome thread for some brief plot point and it might help to read my original Rp even though it's so old and outdated it was before Jiraiya's death.
Also if you read my welcome to that one guy you'd know I have some plans for the areas. I was thinking we could either go slightly alternate reality or so far in the future we could save some of the old plot and my OCs I've made over the years not including the first hyuga I made.
Creativity is my speciality I once made a Byakugan evo.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Interesting. I will have to read them in order to have a more direct response then. But if you want to make me crew I can start working on the villages.  

Oni_Soul
Crew

Oni_Soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:34 pm
That wasn't that helpful unless its just because I skimmed through it...I mainly deal with story lines, Arks, that sort of thing. I can also set up villages and all that jazz just so we can start it up. So do you want to make this a spin off or do you want to keep it on the track of the actual storyline?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:46 pm
Oni_Soul
That wasn't that helpful unless its just because I skimmed through it...I mainly deal with story lines, Arks, that sort of thing. I can also set up villages and all that jazz just so we can start it up. So do you want to make this a spin off or do you want to keep it on the track of the actual storyline?

Technically a spin off is on track with the actual story line, but we can't completely be canon or we'd take forever to start. I just invited more people.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Oni_Soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:52 pm
hmm....I guess its whatever you like to do. But with the guilds that i have been in in the past it's always been either before naruto even happened or completely after it. and they seemed to do fine, alot of people enjoyed making there own RPCs instead of having one already provided.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:28 pm
Oni_Soul
hmm....I guess its whatever you like to do. But with the guilds that i have been in in the past it's always been either before naruto even happened or completely after it. and they seemed to do fine, alot of people enjoyed making there own RPCs instead of having one already provided.
Yep but those are all my characters and I am still don't used to people who say RPC. It's just not that common.
Edit: I mean it's not like I am going to be able to find those old members and get them to join Gaia.
No but some plot is there silly.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kira the half wolf demon

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,775 Points
  • Marathon 300