Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Borson Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:15 pm
An owl swoops into the window and gently drops an elegant envelope on the nearest surface before hooting happily and taking off once again.

User ImageUser Image

{RT Wednesday June 18th at 7:00 EST}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:58 pm
Edgar
Echo's Owl
(which his sister periodically kidnaps for her own use)

User Image User Image

Click image to go to

Lovette Home ............................ Ravenclaw Table

spaceEdgar arrived at the rather large, rather stately manor, and roosted, waiting patiently for someone to take the letter he was here to deliver. His owner's sister had 'borrowed' him again, much to Echo's annoyance, but Edgar had actually been happy to see him annoyed rather than depressed. Something was very wrong with his owner, which bothered him a great deal. The owl offered a few rather audible hoots to attempt to attract the attention of one of the residents. He didn't know if the person the letter was addressed to would be the one to take it, but surely whoever did would make sure he got it.

Gypsy Lovette
Jer, I think that I have failed at life.

Completely and utterly. I am not joking right now, I am a complete and utter failure. I got my book list for the year this morning, which, duh, knew that was coming. But, I wasn't expecting what came with the stupid thing.

They made me prefect, Jer. Me! Why in the name of all that is magical and holy would they make me a prefect? Are they insane???? I open the damn letter, which was much heavier than usual, and lo and behold, that stupid, shiny badge fell out, too.

It's obviously my fault. I didn't try hard enough. Didn't cause enough trouble. The Weasley twins would be ashamed. For that matter, I'm ashamed. How can I ever show my face again?

They made me a ******** prefect, Jer!

I... I need to lie down. Maybe this is like, a nightmare or something.

Anyway. Hope your Summer's going well, miss you and all that. See you soon?

-Gyp

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image
                                                    Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                    Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                    But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                    Said no more counting dollars
                                                    We'll be counting stars
                                                    Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ℱїḟтℌ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer had been upstairs doing his schoolwork, groaning over an essay, when he got a knock on the door. Frowning, the blond got up to answer it and blinked as Balder was at the door. The shorter blond simply gave him a letter and ran off, at which point Jer had to stare at the back of the kid's back. He did like Balder, but the kid was weird sometimes. Then again, they had come to some understanding that when he was finally fluent in English, Jer would talk to him. Mostly because well, Jer wouldn't confuse the kid with his accent. Hopefully. Glancing down at the letter, he walked back to his bed and flopped down, fingering the letter in between his hands. Deciding to shrug, he opened it. Gypsy couldn't have another ridiculous crush on him, after all. She might be barmy at times for chasing every guy that caught her attention, but she at least had enough sense to finally realize that Kiremono kid in his house wasn't really her type. Okay, it took a year, but she finally realized it.

He scanned it, and blinked. He then took one look at his own dresser and blinked again. The prefect badge was sitting on it innocently, his only thoughts that they meant to send it to Kamenev. They couldn't have meant to give it to the only outspoken mudblood in the house. He knew Kenny was, but his little brother was quiet, and didn't attract attention like he did. He then decided to stand up and make his way to Magni's room, intending to ask the older man if he could borrow his owl. After all, Jer didn't have one. He really needed to invest in one, though.

Jeremy Long
                                                    Gyp, if you failed at porridge knife, then I think me Crust of Bread of gaff is barmy.

I got me letter today, and heaven and hell, it had the bleeding usual. The usual list of textbooks, a reminder about the usual, you know, the works. And well, I didn't think of it, because heaven and hell, why would they do that anyway? But I got the same thing too. A ruddy prefect pin. At the bottom of the envelope. Bleeding bells, you'd think that ruddy Kamenev would get a pin before I would, but I got one.

So yeah, I can relate and all. I don't know what to tell you, because I'm trying to figure this whole thing out. Who ruddy had too much to Tiddley Wink to even think of making us prefects? Maybe they're trying to make us behave or something? I don't know. Anyway, I guess I'll see you on the blooming Michael Caine or something.

Jer

════════════════════════
                                                    Thoughts: Ruddy 'ell, 'er too?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:00 am
Gypsy Lovette
Jer,

Are you ******** kidding me?! You, too?! What, have the HoH's lost their minds? They must be completely insane. Seriously. They can't possibly think this was a good idea! I mean, seriously, they must be barking mad. Completely!

I mean, I guess that they couldn't give it to Kamenev. Heard he got in a fist fight with Crash Barrett at one of the Quidditch games. Not exactly prefect material. Still, though! You'd think they'd have more sense than to give it to US!

Well, they're in for a big surprise. I drug Michael to Diagon a couple weeks ago to show off a bit. Cuz, you know. It's practically illegal, so of course I had to do it, right? And while we were there, naturally I had to pop into WWW. Bought all the usual goods. Wonder how many of 'em I'll have to use before they give the badge to someone else... you're welcome to half, of course ; D

If you're right about them trying to make us behave, we should write the twins. It might be one big conspiracy! I bet you ten galleons that Ronna got it, too, though. She'll be so mortified when we all pile into the prefect car on the train. Actually, I think this might almost be worth it, just to see her face...

Anyway, see ya then!

-Gyp

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

????? |?| ????? |?| ?????

════════════════════════

The redhead crept down the stairs, green eyes flicking from one shadow to another, and the wand held securely in his hand. He didn't see anyone around, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Good, he could get this done quickly enough. If someone asked, he could just say he was going to see if Olan was in. It wasn't like anyone would question that. After all, he was Luke Nalson, mudblood son of Olan and Frida Borson, and he had every right to be on the premises.

Luke smirked as he spied the door to the study. Walking quickly to it, he tried the door and found it open. He snorted. Of course the door would be unlocked. Olan had a son who was an auror and even with all of the mudblood filth he had adopted over the years, he still didn't take precautions against one of the filth breaking in. Slipping into the room, he looked around, studying the oak desk and leather chairs before glancing over the shelves.

Now if he were hiding an important document such as a will, where would he put it? Luke went over to the desk, thinking that would be the most obvious place. He quickly went through it, a frown beginning and deepening as he searched. It. Wasn't. There. Annoyed, he slammed the drawer he'd looked through shut and turned to the top of the desk. There were certainly documents there, but from what he could see they all were in relation to the Wizengamot. Mostly unimportant documents that didn't need to be secreted away. He gnashed his teeth, frustration growing with each place he looked. He wasn't going to have much time if this continued. He only had an hour, maybe two if he drank the rest of the potion left.

Turning next to the shelves, he started going through them meticulously, certain that it had to be here somewhere. However, he suddenly paused when he heard a slight cough behind him. Looking over, borrowed green eyes widened as he spied a small boy, blond hair and blue eyes. His own narrowed, and the boy looked quite innocent. However, the brat had to open his mouth.
                                                      "Lukey, hva gjør du? Det er fars bøker, du er ikke ment å rote med dem."

"Hold kjeft du irriterende drittunge. Ikke snakk, og komme seg ut før jeg bestemmer meg for at mine frustrasjoner ville være bedre egnet tatt ut av din verdiløs skjule." Luke didn't have the patience to deal with the child. He'd rather hex the kid's mouth shut for a few days to teach the kid how silence was golden, but of course Frida was soft-hearted in that regard. It was no wonder that she allowed mudbloods into her home and raised them as her own. It was unnatural, and he wouldn't hesitate to torture and kill each and every one of them.

Balder, on the other hand, had to have something of his brother's courage in him, because he decided to speak up again.
                                                      "Jeg kommer til å fortelle mor! Du å være slem og truer meg! Du kommer til å være i svært store problemer Luke!" Balder's hands were clenched to either side of him, and Luke sneered. This boy was becoming a nuisance, one he could ill-afford to have.

Raising his wand arm, he pointed it at Balder and smirked.
                                                      "Crucio." Balder's eyes widened, and he screamed, collapsing to the ground and twitching as Luke applied the curse. Then the young boy was left panting, fear suddenly evident in his eyes as his 'brother' advanced on him. "Barn skal bli sett og ikke hørt. Har ikke din mor har alltid lært deg det? Vel, la meg rette på det. Det er det første min far har alltid lært meg. Sectumsempra!"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Where is that document...?
                                                      OOC: Translations: Balder: Lukey, what are you doing? That's dad's books, you're not supposed to mess with them.
                                                      'Luke': Shut up you annoying brat. Don't speak, and get out before I decide that my frustrations would be better suited taken out of your worthless hide.
                                                      Balder: I'm going to tell mother! You're being mean and threatening me! You're going to be in very big trouble Luke!
                                                      'Luke': Children should be seen and not heard. Hasn't your mother ever taught you that? Well, let me remedy that. It's the first thing my father ever taught me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
                                                      Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                      Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                      Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                      I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke was in the manor, in the attic shifting through the boxes for things he could bring to the orphanage when he heard the scream. He blinked, his mind suddenly whirring on any possible scenario that could cause it before he abandoned the boxes and rushed down the ladder. He'd never heard that here, not in all the years he'd lived with the Borsons. Sure, he'd endured Roald's hatred of him, but that was just him. Why would Balder be screaming? Taking the steps two at a time (and cursing the fact that the manor was so big and had anti-apparition wards around it, preventing fast travel) he was downstairs when he heard the screams cut out. His heart sank, and something told him he needed to be fast, faster than he could probably manage to get to the screaming.

Chest heaving, he turned down a hallway and all the blood left his face. Balder lay at the entrance to their father's study, curled in on himself as a pool of blood slowly grew around the small form. He stumbled at that point, and only through sheer force of will made him catch himself and rush over to the younger boy. He was so focused on his brother he almost missed the sound of something clatter to the ground near him, and only looked up as he heard running feet. Too slow, he realized, as he only got a glimpse of... That couldn't be right. He hadn't seen himself just now, had he? However, before he could think on that, he turned his attention to the blond on the floor.

Pale. Balder was too pale. Suddenly Luke was taking off his jacket, balling it up and putting it on the ground beside his baby brother's head before he tried to touch the boy. When his hand contacted Balder, he felt the boy flinch, and fearful eyes opened and turned toward Luke. Then Balder did something completely unexpected and tried to launch himself away from Luke, only to give a howl of pain and clutch his stomach more. That was when he heard Balder say one thing over and over again that shattered Luke's heart.
                                                      "Don't hurt me Lukey! I promise I'll be quiet and leave you alone. I'll listen next time. I promise. Jus' don't hurt me Lukey. I'll be good. I promise!"

Stomach plummeting, Luke stared flabbergasted at his brother, before his mind caught up with the fact he had to do something. He didn't even know what happened. Ignoring the unsettled feeling in his stomach, he made himself turn Balder to lie down on his jacket, wishing for his wand at that moment. Only to blink and stare down at his side where his wand lay. He didn't have that before, not up in the attic... An icy ball seemed to form in his stomach as he picked it up. At that, Balder cowered, and Luke dropped his wand. He could do wandless magic, right? Yeah, he took the class. He should be able to do it. Waving a hand, he concentrated on making something to staunch the bleeding gash in his brother's belly when the unexpected happened. The spell backfired, and Luke winced as his fingertips were singed. Right, he thought in a daze. Emotions needed to be balanced. Where the bloody hell was Jer when he needed him?

Deciding to ignore the fact that yes, he needed something, he started unbuttoning his shirt, thankful he had at least worn an undershirt underneath. Taking that off finally, he balled it up and moved Balder's hands, trying to calm the terrified boy down as he pressed the shirt against his wound. Why the bloody hell hadn't he actually taken Healing in school? Right now he was wishing his mother was home. She'd know what to do. She was a Healer. The ball of ice was growing in his stomach as he tried to think of something.
                                                      "Come on Solskinn. You'll be fine. I'm not going to hurt you. C'mon, you're fine. Du blir fin. Kom igjen, vil du være i orden. Du er ikke i trøbbel. Jeg beklager. Bare ikke..." Tears were slipping down his face, and he dashed them with a bloody hand. No, he needed to stay calm. He needed to think. Why couldn't he think?

════════════════════════
                                                      Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                      OOC:

You, don't wanna be just like you
                                                      What I'm sayin' is
                                                      This is the anthem
                                                      Throw all your hands up
                                                      You, don't wanna be you

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are all cordially invited to wedding of Steffi Theresia and Luke Nalson-Lillantine. Celebrated on December 23rd, 2032.

All guests are allowed a +1 (or family if child orphan) with invitation
Diamond Wales
Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Kenny Blake, Rhys Hamilton-Blake, Jeremy Lovette, Malcolm Lovette, Olan Borson, Frida Borson, Magnus Borson, Eretria Borson, Bethany Borson, Balder Borson, Jacob Drage, Rose Hall, Micahel Davenport, Leon McGregor, Joi McGregor, Wallis McGregor, Various +s

Devlyn Maycry
Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Marius Forren, Aine Hall-Ellis, Various +1s

Yukina101
Caty Blake, Ciaran Blake, Tobi Fallrein, Nell Ellis,

Cara MiaKitty
Gypsy Lovette, Jack Lovette, Various +1s

The Shiny Furret
Cain Justox, Lewis Fallrein (I think?????)

The Forgotten Weasley
Callius Lillantine, Desdemona Lillantine, Evander Lillantine, Antigone Lillantine, Cyrus Lillantine, Violante Lillantine, Silas Fallrein, Various +1s.

Utsuha Moon
Autumn Henrick, Various +1s?

Miss GryffindorK
Lyre Lutrix, Theodotus Hall-Ellis, Various +1s

Essy ze Ninja
Crash Barret, Various +1s

Red Hot Missy
Carver Bryson, Various +1s

murruelecreuset
Enid Clarisse, Various +1s

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi had been waiting for this moment for far too long. Hell her baby brother had gotten married before her! She was starting to think Kenny was gonna get married before her too. But Luke finally manned up and asked her and now here they were. And at the perfect time too. She had realized she was pregnant about a month ago. Thankfully that wasn't too long and she wouldn't start showing for another 3-4 months-ish. At least from the research she'd done. She had never been pregnant before obviously. Not that any of her family would be THAT angry about her being premaritally pregnant. Olan maybe? Luke's family she wasn't so sure about. She really didn't know much about them.

The wedding had been lovely of course, and she had about died of happiness when she'd seen the love of her life standing at the end of aisle. And Cain had been able to attend, which was even better. Luke had found him in a forest... or well his ghost... one day and just in time to invite him to the wedding. He was her brother forever, in life and in death and she was very happy to have him back in her life. There was the lovely spectacle of Jer as her maid of honor, dress and all. And she had to admit he could rock a dress. Malcolm had been her flower... boy, and Silas was her ring bearer. Gypsy, Vio, and Caty were her bride's maids. They had said their vows, hers being sarcastic and obnoxious and probably the opposite of normal people vows, and his had been well.. very Luke. Now they sat next to each other officially husband and wife. Wow that was weird to think. They were really husband and wife now. And she was pregnant with their child! This was the best day she could ever imagine.

All her orphans (former and current) had been invited to the wedding and she had purposely gotten party favours that kids of all ages would love, including play-doh, silly puddy, and silly string. The adults... at least her friends would enjoy them as well. She grinned and glanced at her husband.
                                                              "So how many times can I say I love you, before it gets old today?"
                                                              She asked curiously, grinning.

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image
                                              Flick flack,
                                              No slack,
                                              I got the wit that my enemies lack,
                                              But I know what I am,
                                              They know what they are
                                              So let me be

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| sǝzǝǝɥM ƃuıpɹɐzıM s,ʎǝlsɐǝM ɟo ɹǝuʍO |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke sighed, glad the wedding was over. No surprise visits from Roald, no annoying issues from his biological family other than Vander being himself and Callius giving him looks, and nothing crazy had happened. Yet. He doubted it'd last long, considering that his whole life seemed to be a showcase for chaos theory. However, considering that there was an auror present, plenty of people with tempers, and well, his sister-in-law and mor present, he doubted there would be. Which just meant he could actually relax and enjoy the evening. He glanced over to Steffi, a small smile on his face as he took her in, and thought he had to be the luckiest guy on the planet right now. Granted, it sounded cliché as hell, but he was allowed to be for tonight.

He snorted a bit, his smile turning more toward a smirk as he heard her question. Honestly, he didn't think it'd get old tonight, but he gave it some time before the two of them were rolling their eyes at people congratulating them. He expected none of the Lillantines save for Vio to even do so anyway.
                                              "I don't know, how cliché is it going to be if I say I'm the luckiest guy in the room right now? I bet if nothing else, my uncle and aunt are trying to see if they can outdo this wedding when my cousin gets married." He had to roll his eyes at that thought. While he was certain that his mor and far loved each other, he was also certain that not every arranged marriage was well-received. He'd heard at least once that Magni should have been betrothed to someone from Norway half a dozen times, but he knew that their parents had decided not to go through with one. He wasn't sure if it was because of him or not, especially since they'd have a hell of a time trying to get someone to marry some orphan, let alone a b*****d. If nothing else, at least he knew Balder wouldn't have to go through that ever.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: Today was probably one of the happiest I've ever had.
                                              Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                              OOC:

Trick some,
                                              Just begun,
                                              Giving you more when you only want one,
                                              Cause I know what I am
                                              They know what they are
                                              So let me be

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:28 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Former Hufflepuff ~ Healer
Half-blood ~ Single Mother

Enid Clarisse née Brewster
Future Hogwarts Student
Half-blood ~ Adopted

User ImageUser Image Location: Borson Manor - Garden (Luffi Wedding Reception)

Enid was only there because Chloe talked her into going. Then again Chloe was only there because she decided to go. The invitation had been to her and no one else. In a small way it made her feel special but not enough to make her cheery to be there. In fact her only excitement was sitting there watching all the people talking, dancing, and eating. Enid assumed that was the expected things to do at these kinds of events. However she wasn't the social type so it wasn't like she knew anyone. Even with a large group of kids there Enid didn't feel much like talking. Instead she stared at the play-doh that she had gotten and wondered what its purpose was.

Chloe looked over at her daughter who was in a nice dress that took much convincing to get her to wear. The former Hufflepuff was still learning this parenting thing. It was harder then it looked and she wondered how anyone else managed to do it. "How are you doing E...?" She asked leaning on the table as she took a sip of her drink. "Okay... I guess..." Enid answered her before asking. "What is the point of play-doh...?" Chloe blinked for a moment surprised by the question. "It's used to make things. You mold it into anything." She explained. "I don't get it..." She replied blinking in confusion.

"Okay... let me show you..." Chloe said taking the container and removing the contents. Taking part of it she rolled it into a cylinder. Making a two similar B shaped wings, she put it all together and created a butterfly. "Oh..." Enid finally got it. "Now, why don't you try?" She suggested handing her the butterfly she'd made. After a moment of thinking Enid decided to try it after demolishing the butterfly and pulling away at it. It looked like she'd gotten the idea of making a kitty, which didn't surprise Chloe in the slightest.

Chloe

Wearing: Purple Dress
_________

Enid

Wearing: Little Dark Purple and Pink Dress
_________

With: Each other... Wedding guests
OOC: Open for interaction  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:03 pm
For those days we felt like a mistake,
Those times when love's what you hate,
Somehow we keep marching on.
For those nights when I couldn't be there,
I've made it harder to know that you know
That somehow we'll keep moving on.
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia was still a tad weirded out that she was invited to yet another wedding of people she didn't know and just more than slightly surprised that Carver was the one to invite her. She wouldn't classify this as a date since it most certainly wasn't, more companionship than anything, but it was still sort of weird that she'd be technically meeting his pseudo family. She'd never really been around little kids that much, neither of her uncles had married or been in really any serious relationships and any great cousins or cousins once removed or something asinine like that were all either around her age or a lot older. She thinks the one closest to her age was like sixteen? Seventeen? She didn't really talk to him that much. He was a bit of a loudmouth. Plus he was sort of afraid of her since she pushed him off the roof once when they were kids. Though in her defense, she had been five and he said he could fly, she was just testing his theory. Plus it wasn't like he broke anything other than his pride, it was a first story home and he landed in the pool next door. A random chill ran through her causing her to tighten her leather jacket around her as she took in the chaos. Kids running around probably hopped up on sugar and good food while play-doh and silly string littered every surface. A slight smile graced her lips as she grabbed a small tube of blue play-doh. She hadn't played with the stuff in years, she thinks she lost her last few cups stuffing some cracks in an invention. Or creating it. She can't remember, she thinks she was attempting her own version of a Experiment 626. Gia snorted at her own childishness before allowing a glance at her friend and once again feeling that weirdness creep up on her. "Those little gift bags wouldn't happen to include goodies from WWW would they? Because silly strings great and all but there's these fizzing things I've been wanting more of." she asked him.

Red Hot Missy

Wearing △Where ~Luffi Wedding △With ~Carver △What ~No clue △OOC ~
For all of the plans we've made,
There isn't a flag I'd wave,
Don't care if we bend,
I'd sink us to swim,
We're marching on
We're marching on

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                ┏ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Cain was actually happy today. It was Luke and Steffi's wedding day, and they had invited him to join in the festivities. It would be heart warming, if he was alive. He felt bad though, since he only had the one set of clothing. His attire wasn't nearly as nice as it should be for such an important occasion, and it was splattered in blood stains. Not exactly proper wedding attire. Still, it was nice to be included. He spent most of the ceremony off to the side, keeping out of peoples way. Not like he could really get in their way, seeing as they could just walk right through him, but he still didn't want to be a bother. Just spending a day outside of that gloomy forest was enough to make him happy. Eyeing the bride and groom, Cain figured that they might want some time together, but he should take a few minutes to give them his congratulations. Conflicted on his next move, the ghost remained where he was, considering other options as well.
                                                ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ┛
                                                𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒢𝐻𝒪𝒮𝒯 𝒪𝐹 𝐵𝒪𝒲𝐿𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝐹𝒪𝑅𝐸𝒮𝒯 xxxx

When I get where I'm going on the far side of the sky,
                                                The first thing that I'm gonna do is spread my wings and fly.
                                                I'm gonna land beside a lion and run my fingers through his mane.
                                                Or I might find out what it's like to ride a drop of rain.
                                                Yeah when I get where I'm going, there'll be only happy tears.
                                                I will shed the sins and struggles I have carried all these years.
                                                And I'll leave my heart wide open. I will love and have no fear.
                                                Yeah when I get where I'm going, don't cry for me down here.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

{ooc: open for interaction}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:32 pm
User Image
User Image

New Lord Moineau BernardTaken Knower of Occulumency ♋Illegitimate Nott ♚ Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi had to say, it was probably odder to him that he felt off kilter because he had actually been in the wedding party rather than officiating, which apparently was a profitable venture for him from all the random requests he had gotten since Gypsy and Jer's wedding. After theirs he got requested to so some other weddings, three in which he was asked to keep his cockney accent and in fact worsen it to get back at in laws or as a last minute prank to the wedding participants. He wasn't exactly sure what the prank was but he wasn't about to turn down the money. This time though his friends hadn't even considered asking him instead forcing him into the role as Best Man to Luke. He wasn't sure he would've been allowed to decline but since he wasn't going to he felt filled with a since of humbleness and pride. Maybe a little more pride than should be allowed since he could basically claim everything from there being together and this wedding to him being retarded at potions. But enough about him; this was about his best friends' day not his. He smirked seeing them act so lovey dovey in public and supposed that they earned the right to be free of his ridicule for at least another few hours. "Oi, stop your face suckin' so I can get ye both properly drunk like a bes' man shoul'." Tobi came up to both of them with a small platter of shots he might've stolen from the bar. Might've. He passed one in front of them both before grabbing one of his own before hesitating for a few seconds. He looked around to see if maybe Silas was looking in his direction because the last thing he needed was his young impressionable son seeing him knock back premium vodka. Or hear his boyfriend give him The Look for having his young and impressionable son seeing him knock back premium vodka. For a man who said nothing his glares were surprisingly blaring loud.
╚═══════════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Time: December 2032
Dressed: prettier than some mudblood bride
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy had been in far better moods than today. She was sure that the Lillantine's mad idea to accept some b*****d Gryffindor child of their family's wedding to some cyclopean mudblood would have, if the Averys and her father weren't safely incarcerated, would have been enough for them to call off the entire engagement. Or at the very least threaten to. She knew for one thing she would not be there if they had there way. As it was, she was free to make her own decisions, within reason of course, there was still Robert Avery II, her legal guardian, she was in the care of but he very much gave her the freedom to do as she pleased. Besides she was 17 and very much an adult thank-you very much. Wendy felt that it was her duty to help save Evander from the horror of suffering such an event without her.

Desdemona was ridiculous in agreeing to come and Callius was a fool to agree to it. Wendy had no doubt it was her future mother-in-law's idea to attend. Callius didn't seem the type to come up with such a ridiculous idea. What did they expect to gain from going to a b*****d's wedding to some mudblood? If anything they should shy away from such an event. It could be almost as if they were seen to be supporting Luke. This was exactly why Wendy had decided to come, she had to at least show such filth that yes at least one Lillantine had good sense and breeding. She had donned a long emerald silk gown with elegant embroidered sleeves, silver sequin pumps (because she loved things that glittered), and diamond and tourmaline serpent earrings. She was the epitome of a proper pureblood woman. Or she would be if it wasn't for those two damn blue streaks she had yet to figure out how to get out. Thankfully with her hair pinned back they weren't particularly prominent. She wasn't to the point of desperation of actually confronting the Ryans abomination in finding out exactly the secret to removing the color, but she may be by the time her own wedding came around. She was not going to shave her head.

Arms folded under her breasts she looked out at what seemed to be dozens of children running wild, then to the guests, which included a ghost, and finally to the newly married couple and their ridiculous best man who was about to guzzle vodka from the looks of it. Just what they needed a bunch of drunks. She knew well enough alcohol was hardly a good thing. Her father had gotten into a drunken duel that landed him his first stint in Azkaban. Granted even without alcohol he was still stupid and reckless. Alcohol just had made him worse. Wendy was banning alcohol from her wedding, she decided. Despite all the criticism in her head and her very real distaste for all who were there, Wendy kept her perfectly trained expressionless mask she donned most often. Wendy looked to Evander and asked glancing towards Luke and Steffi, "I suppose your mother will expect us to invite them as well?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          {OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder was happy for his bror. If nothing else, he and Steffi had been dating each other for as long as he could remember. However, the whole marriage had Balder confused as to what to call Steffi now. His sister-in-law like Eretria, or his sister like she had always been? That was probably the most confusing bit about this marriage, to be honest. Though, he was glad they were happy, and he at least got to see Caty as a bride's maid. However, who all the kids were, he had no clue. They had to be from the orphanage that Steffi ran. It made him wonder if they were magical or not, considering if they were magical, well, at least they had something in common. If not, Balder wasn't going to say anything about magic to them. Especially since that would likely get him into trouble.

He sighed, decidedly bored. There was play doh and bubbles for the younger kids, but he wasn't that young anymore. He would try and talk to Leon, but the older boy had disappeared somewhere, mostly he suspected to avoid the girl he brought with him. Bastian was around somewhere as well, but where, he didn't know. As far as anyone else, well, they were all older than him. Which, speaking of older, he spotted Luke's cousin and his... Girlfriend? Betrothed? He wasn't sure, but they didn't look too happy to be at the wedding. Maybe they hadn't wanted to come? He got the impression that no one in that family liked Luke save for Vio, and she was probably the only exception. Still, he was the groom's brother, and as such, even if he wasn't in the wedding party, he did have an obligation to be polite and talk. His mor probably intended for him to talk to the younger kids, but they were a lot younger, and were more interested in the play doh and bubbles.

Walking over, he gave them a polite smile and reminded himself that no, random hugging was probably not going to be very welcome here. Instead, he gave them each a polite nod and clasped his hands behind his back.
                                              "Hello. You're... Evander Lillantine and Wendy Chastity, right? What's the matter? You don't look like you want to be here much." Balder nodded at Wendy, pretty sure that he'd seen her expression before. After all, he had a lot of pureblood relations in Norway, and some of them weren't exactly fond of all the kids his mor adopted. "You kind of remind me of my Aunt Frey. She gets that look on her face when she's having to interact with my mor's other kids."

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: Maybe I can cheer them up?
                                              OOC:

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items