Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:52 pm
March 13, 2006

Chamain
The rain had stopped and the grey clouds have finally disappeared. Awh! Finally! She was happy to see the sun and the fresh scent you get after it rains. "Now what should I do....." She remembered that she wanted to explore the land today. So she did.

Her eyes were looking at every spot where she walked. Everything seemed to interest her. "Oooo....look at that!.....Oh my wait!" She couldn't help her self but to look here and there. Everything is so....cool!

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku was moving through the grass at a brisk trot, nostrils flaring as they drew in the sweet scent that rose in the aftermath of a storm. His golden eyes flicked here and there, taking in the sights of the land. As a flash of orange caught the corner of his eye, he slowed to a stop and turned his head to examine this new sight more thoroughly. Who or what might this be?

Chamain
Tetyawna walked and stopped to smell a flower. A crack came from something not too far away. She lifted her head looked around for it. Her eyes waited and watched. Er.... As she scanned the place, something caught her eye, it was greyish. She walked slowly towards it.

"Uhm......" Tetyawna wanted to speak but wasn't sure to just in case it wasn't friendly.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's ears pricked as the figure came closer and focused into a lovely Soquili mare. "Hello," he replied, flashing a warm grin. "What might you be doing this lovely spring day?"

Chamain
Tetyawna blinked and walked over to the creature. She saw a soquili and was smiling happily to see him. "Hi. Just walking and exploring." Her head faced the stallion and smiled. "My name is Tetyawna. Yours?" The red panda mare walked right bside a bush and examined it.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Helaku." He chuckled and tossed his head, flinging his forelock about. "Exploring...yes, 'tis quite fun is it not? I always have a good time even if I don't run into anyone. So many new sights to see..." The young stallion trailed off, staring intently at the other mare for reasons even he didn't know. There was just something about this one...

Chamain
She looked back at the stallion and found him staring at her. Her eyes glistened in the sun. "Nice to meet you Helaku." He was cute in some ways. Tetyawna thought he was, but mostly how his eyes were. "Yea. It is very fun. I love the scent of the flowers."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's eyes flashed as he grinned. "Me too. I was born in winter, so it's a new experience with all of this...spring stuff. But I hear it's quite nice, and it sure seems to be." He arched his neck slightly, watching out of the corner of her eye to see how she reacted.

Chamain
"Same here. I can't wait t'ill it gets warm." She smiled at him and walked over to him. The mare felt a bit more comfortable on the land now because of how many soquilis she knew. Her eyes watched the him and waited for anything to come from him.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Me too..." Helaku tensed slightly with the oddest sense of...anticipation? What...what was this feeling? He quivered slightly, confused by himself. The look in her eyes...the way she moved... "You're very pretty," he said softly. If he could have flushed, he would have.

Chamain
Her head popped right up at what he said. Her face turned red a bit. Perhaps pink instead of red. She let her head look down and smile a bit but she tried to hide it. "Uhm....thank you....." She faced her fear and looked at him in the eyes. "You are cute." Tetyawna turned her head to look the other way.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
An uncomfortable silence followed as Helaku's mind raced furiously. No one had ever called him cute before...he had no clue how to respond. He laughed sheepishly. "I...um...heh, this is...awkward." He smiled hastily. "But I'm not complaining, not at all."

Chamain
She smiled at him. "Don't worry. I'm sure a lot of females say that to you." Tetyawna nudged him and smiled. "You want to walk?" The mare quickly changed the subject hoping he would forget what she had said. Omg! I can't believe I said that to a stallion.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku ducked his head in a pitiful attempt at hiding, his mane falling over his face as he'd hoped it would. "Eheh...not really...except for mum, and I have a feeling that doesn't really count." He lifted his head and pricked his ears at the mention of a walk. "Sure, I'd love to." An opportunity to spend more time with her was too good to pass up.

Chamain
Tetyawna let him have a head start before her self following. Lalala.....what to do... She smiled everytime her eyes met with his. The mare wanted to reply about his mother but she didn't. Her face turned red after a while. "So.....have you met any other soquilis around here?"

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku smiled back, gold eyes warm. He couldn't help it...there was just something about her. At her question he chuckled softly, swishing his striped tail. "Not really. A couple of them, but not many. And...none so pretty as you." Suddenly he flushed as bright as it was possible for a Soquili to be. Did I just SAY that?

Chamain
Tetyawna's eyes were now as wide as whales eyes and her body froze. She couldn't do anything else but stare. "Wha....wha..." Did he just.... This soquili liked her for sure, or at least had some feelings for her. She turned red and looked at him. "Thank.....yo..you...." The mare couldn't say anything else but this next thing. "Your....so....sweet."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku turned and looked at her, eyes kind if slightly abashed. "D'awww...I...uh...thanks." He stepped close and nuzzled her cheek lightly before stepping back and eyeing her a little nervously.

Chamain
She smiled as he did so. Her tail moving from left to right, as soon as it got close to his she quickly pulls it away. It was then when she realised how his tail and her tail both had stripes. "I like how your tail is." One of her eyes winked at him.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku laughed lightly. "Thanks. I got the stripes from mum." He grinned. "She thinks I take after dad, dad thinks I take after her. 'Tis amusing." His face fell. "That reminds me, I should probably go visit her...I hope to see you again. I live in the forest...feel free to visit." He whirled and well...fled, mind in a jumble. What had just happened?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:20 pm
March 13, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku watches the whole escapade, highly amused to say the least as he's laughing his arse off. He then takes advantage of the distraction to quietly n** an apple from the tree.

hanging gallow
Kanti nods bye to Tey and then runs to steal Helaku's apple.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku yelps and swats at Kanti with his tail. "Hey!"

hanging gallow
Kanti trotts away looking triumph over her new apple, actually is more over teasing Helaku.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku grumbles and mutters something unintelligible about females under his breath.

hanging gallow
Kanti munches the apple quickly and looks at him ingoring his muttering words. She shakes her mane to let the beads tinkle together and then prances up to Helaku. Looking at him nudges him and says "your it" and trotts a little way from Helaku giving him a smile of playfullness.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku snorts and charges after her, flattening out in a full run.

hanging gallow
Kanti giggles as she starts to fun from Helaku. She tries to catch up on speed to keep away from Helaku, but she can't help but laugh as she gallops along, slowing her down as she goes.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku flattens his ears as he puts on a burst of speed, catching up enough to stretch out his neck and tug on the end of her tail.

hanging gallow
EEP! Kanti cried as she felt the tug on her tail. She slowed down to stop and continued to laugh. She didn't know what was so funny, but she couldn't help herself. Trying to catch little breaths of air between her laughs she looked at him and said "well I guess I am it now."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"I guess so." With a grin Helaku whirls and takes off.

hanging gallow
Kanti lets out another left and then decides to take after Helaku. As the ground pounds behind him she hears the clatter of the beads in her braids. There was no way she would be able to keep up with him, but at least she could try. Her eyes where pinned on the coon colored tail.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku laughs and doubles back, darting right past Kanti in the opposite direction.

hanging gallow
Kanti stops for the moment and looks utterly surpirsed. She whirls around to see Helaku heading in the direction they just came. She lets out a laugh as she follows after him.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku lets out another laugh and dashes into the trees, rapidly disappearing.

hanging gallow
Kanti stops and stares at amazement of Helaku disappearing into the trees. She trotts off back to teepee sorrly missing her new found friend.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:19 am
Blinking like if she was just hit badly, she didn't know what had happened since it went so fast. One moment he was talking to her, and another he disappears. Either way she smiled and yelled "Uhm......bye! Don't worry, I will someday!" She hoped that she wasn't making him feel uncomfortable which caused him to go.

So she turned and walked the other way. Her mind wanted her to turn around to see if he was secretly watching her but she kept going.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:07 am
After a few moments, Helaku returned, looking slightly confused. That was odd...Delphia hadn't been at her teepee. So he'd returned here, hoping that Tetyawna was still around. But she didn't seem to be...he stared at her hoofprints on the ground, trying to decide whether or not to follow. He wanted to...but what would she think? Would she be frightened? Compromising with himself, he started following her trail, but at a fast walk instead of the gallop he'd been temped to use.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:41 am
(( Heh. I guess I will reply once but then I got to leave. I shall reply to the rest later. wink ))

She couldn't help her self but to look back and saw something following her. Huh?..... Tetyawna hoped it was Helak so they can spend sometime to know each other a bit more. Even though they just kinda met, she still would love it to meet some soquilis starting with romance. Bad thing though is that it could cause problems and make them feel uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:57 am
((Sure. That's what I like about journal rp, it doesn't get lost like in the thread so you can come back to it later. mrgreen ))

Helaku's adrenaline shot through the roof as Tetyawna came into view. What was this confusing, jumbling rush of thoughts and emotions and feelings? It was bewildering and thrilling all at the same time, and for some reason, he liked it. It seemed much like he imagined flying would be like. He picked up his pace a little, moving into a slow trot.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:57 am
(( Yay! True. 3nodding ))

Tetyawna saw Helaku coming her way. She smiled at him and waited for him to reach her. "Uhm....." Her eyes watched him as he got closer. The mare felt like if he was a really close friend or maybe even a brother. Although, there was something special about him. I know! A 'bing!' popped up in her mind. He looks almost like me. That is what she thought, but maybe it was something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:00 pm
March 14, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku snorted softly in amusement as he noticed the two mares. The blue one seemed forgetful, to say the least. Neither of them seemed to hold that 'confusion factor' that Tetyawna did for him, though. He wasn't sure whether to be relieved or disappointed at this. If they had, then he could have simply attributed the confusion to dealing with females. He pawed the ground quietly as he thought on this.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual shrugged and blew bubbles in the water with her mouth, "I didn't hit my head, so I'm all good.... You forget things?" The mare looked up and eyed the other mare. "That's strange..... My name is Nagual-An, what's yours?"

She flipped around at the sound of the woman and neighed in welcome, bobbing her head. Nagual turned to Dory and grinned happily, "What's my name?"

Sayuri_Nitta
'I suffer from short term memory loss..' Dory said.
'At least I think I do.' she laughed, shifting the water with her hooves.
'I am Dory..you are Nagual-An.' she skipped out, prancing around a little on the bank.
'Its nice here,' and she twirled, kicking her front hooves in the air, before looking at Nagual-An.
'Do you have a ... small furry friend like creature? I have one.' she searched for the fox's name.
'Squishy! I have Squishy friend.'

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika smiled, recognizing the greeting even if the mare wasn't speaking a language she understood. She settled into a sitting position on the river bank, tucking her feet under herself and brushing her hair while she watched the horses interacting.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
After a bit, Helaku tired of simply watching...then he noticed the human. While he couldn't say that he had a human of his own, he did know a few. Although there was that one that hung out around his teepee sometimes and left food and stuff... Shrugging to himself, he trotted down towards the human.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
"Very good!" Nagual giggled when Dory remembered her name, at least for now. Maybe next time she'll say her name is 'Chief' or something. The mare giggled at the thought.

Shaking her head, Nagual smiled, "No, I don't have a fox... although maybe one day I will! And what a cute name, Squishy!" She caught the sight of Helaku approaching the human and nickered in a greeting over to him. Her looked familiar, but she didn't think she ever got his name.

Sayuri_Nitta
Dory wondered where Nagual was looking.
'Oh,' she said, catching sight and scent of the stallion.
'Do you know him?' she asked, thinking that maybe Nagual had said something but that she'd forgotten it.

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika cocked her head as the mare nickered toward her, then fell over with a squeek as she realised a stunning Soquili stallion stood over her. She gazed up at him with wide eyes and held out a hand, shocked that he had trotted right over to her.
' o-si-yo .' She said softly. 'Oh you are a grand thing..'

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Heklaku chuckled at the human's surprise, then stretched his nose towards her curiously. He only understood a little of what she said, but the tone definitely wasn't threatening. He bumped her hand with his nose lightly.

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika smiled as the stallion rumbled and stroked his nose, her eyes dancing in delight.
"O-si-yo." She breathed. "u-wo-du-hi."
The wind picked up, tossing her silver hair back and making his mane ripple, it danced over her hand like satin.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual shook her head, "I do not know him, although he seems familiar... I don't recognize the human, either." The mare turned to Dory and winked, "Shall we go introduce ourselves?" She didn't really wait for a reply and instead walked over via more water until she was fairly close to the two. Turning to the stallion, Nagual cocked her head in inquiry, "Is she yours?" she asked, motioning to the human.

The mare checked behind her to see if her new blue friend was there and smiled in her direction.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku preened slightly at this. Well, this human certainly seemed to know what she was talking about. She looked different than the other humans he'd seen, so much paler. He nibbled her hair playfully, a mischeivous glint in his eye, then jumped slightly at the mare's question. "No...at least, I don't think so. I don't know much about that."

Sayuri_Nitta
'Sure,' Dory clipped after Nagual, hoping that she didnt show herself up in front of this new Soquili they were about to meet. The stallions seemed less forgiving of her memory problems then mares so far.

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika giggled at the stallion's attentions, then turned to watch the mare's approach. She could tell they were conversing, the Soquili, but she could not truly understand what was said. Nevertheless, she watched intently, hoping for some clue.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual grinned back at Dory, noting her reluctance to come, "I'm sure he doesn't bite," she winked.

Turning back to the stallion, and hearing his reply, Nagual chewed a lip while thinking, "Oh, Okay. The two of you seemed to be getting along! Now, you don't bite, right? I don't want ya to scare off my friend, Dory here!" This time, her wink was directed to Helaku. "I was meaning to ask, do I know you? You look very familiar..."

Sayuri_Nitta
Dory sniffed at the human, lipping her arm, testing the fabric to see if it was edible. She looked at the stallion, then at Nagual, the mare she had just met. She was her friend? Had Dory forgotten that as well? She wouldnt say anything, and just waited to see if the stallion would offer his name...something else for her to forgot!

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika giggled at the feel of the mare's lips against her arm and tickled her chin, eyeing the other Soquili as she did so.
"u-da-nv-di" She whispered to the mare. "Kind."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku let out a hearty laugh. "Nah, I don't bite. I'm Helaku, but I don't believe we've met..." He tilted his head to look at her. "Perhaps it's my mother Delphia you speak of?"

EchoLimaFoxtrot
"No," Nagual shook her head, "The name Delphia draws a complete blank for me. I think it was you... but nonetheless, I am Nagual-An, and Dory is behind me."

With a chuckle, Nagual turned to Dory, "So, is the human tasty?" She leaned forward to sniff the woman's hair, but made no effort to nibble.

Sayuri_Nitta
Dory carefully turned her head, liking the feeling of the human's fingers scritching her chin. She blew air through her nostrils gently then looking at the stallion.
'Hello Helaku!' she said cheerily, then smiled at Nagual.
'It's a weird taste.'

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Hello." Helaku smiled lightly, glad he'd met new friends. Also a bit relieved that they didn't elicit the confusing rush of emotions that she did...he wasn't sure that he could keep meeting Soquili if every meeting was like that. But one...one he could handle.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual nuzzled Dory, "I will see you around! I hear the river calling me!" Turning to Helaku, she nodded, "Nice meeting you, Helaku... don't be a stranger now, ya hear?"

Picking a flower and putting it into the human's hair, Nagual walked off and back to the river. Her squeals of delight could be heard as she went further downstream.

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika stroked the flower and watched the mare's tail dissappear beyond the bend, calling a farewell out after her. "nv-wa-do-hi-ya-da"
(( "Harmony to you." ))
She turned back to the pair of Soquili still standing nearby, and continued to scratch the mare's chin, smiling and laughing the whole time. She glanced at the stallion once more, wondering at the conversation he and the other mare had been having.

Sayuri_Nitta
Dory panicked a little as Nagual ran off. Now she was alone with the stallion! What if she forgot his name...or worse said something silly.
'Umm,' she looked at the human again, then at Helaku.
'Do you have a human companion?'

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika rubbed the mare's jaw, worried at the sudden tension in her.
"nu-tso-se-dv-na" She soothed. 'It will be alright. You are fine.'
She smiled at the silver stallion, marvelling that he was so gentle, and yet, seemed so wild and free.

Sayuri_Nitta
Dory lipped the human's fingers gently, her ears twitching at the human's words. The tone was comforting, even if she did not know the meaning and so she kicked at the ground, her tail swishing as she stood there, happily accepting the attention.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku thought a bit. "I don't think I do...I mean, there's one that hangs around my teepee sometimes, but she pretty much lets me be. Leaves food, but never seems to be around when I am. 'Tis odd."

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika smiled and stood slowly, rubbing the mare's neck and shoulder with her other hand. She wished she knew how to communicate with the Soquili, but she wasn't sure how to do it.... "a-li-(go)-di?"

Sayuri_Nitta
'Oh,' Dory scrunched up her face, thinking and remembering hard.
'There is a human I visit when I go back to the Village. She is nice..'
Well from what she remembered.
Dory's skin twitched, the humans fingers finding a nerve and she shifted, her ears swivelling as she listened to birds in the trees around them.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku nodded. "Yeah, they do seem awfully nice. My mum and dad's humans are neat."

Latonia de la Courtel
Tashika smiled and scratched slightly at the mare's shoulder, noticing that she and the stallion seemed to be puzzling over something together. She watched them both with interested eyes, wondering what they were talking about.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:01 pm
Chamain
Tetyawna saw Helaku coming her way. She smiled at him and waited for him to reach her. "Uhm....." Her eyes watched him as he got closer. The mare felt like if he was a really close friend or maybe even a brother. Although, there was something special about him. I know! A 'bing!' popped up in her mind. He looks almost like me. That is what she thought, but maybe it was something else.
"Um...hi again," Helaku said shyly as he came closer. He stood there a moment, unsure how to continue. He hadn't really expected to catch up to her, since he was horrid at tracking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:05 pm
"Hey. I thought you were leaving or something?" She wanted to know why he suddenly disappeared and all of a sudden he appears right behind her. Either way she loved it that she got to spend time with her. The sky went dark.

(( We're allowd to RP in the guild and the main thread. ))  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:51 pm
Helaku shrugged. "Mum wasn't there at the moment, so...I thought I'd come back and see if you were still around." He pawed the ground nervously, staring at his front hooves. "You're not...mad that I followed you, are you?" he asked in a plaintively boyish tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:19 pm
"Of course not." She giggled and waited for him to reply. During the that time, she was staring at him and watching his play with his hooves. Shoul I ask him if he wants a night stroll.....or no..... Her expression on the outside kept changing.  

Alice says RAWR

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:32 pm
The young grey stallion sighed in relief. "Oh...well, that's good." Helaku looked up and noticed the changing expressions on Tetyawna's face. Mesmerized, he watched with a fascinated expression on his own face. His gold eyes held hope...but also wariness. Mares were wily, they tended to change their minds...or so he'd heard. What if she changed her mind and decided she didn't like him?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:05 am
Tetyawna made up her mind as quick as she could. Her head turned to him and smiled. "Would you like to have a little stroll in the night? Maybe by the lake or something?" Okay.....there goes the question....now wait for the answer. It was great that she met Helaku, because she enjoyed spending her time with him. Not only was she the excited type but also the unpatient type too.  

Alice says RAWR

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces