Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Fallrein Homestead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm
𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd, 10𝔱π”₯ 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales
β„­π”₯𝔦𝔒𝔣 π”šπ”žπ”―π”©π”¬π” π”¨ 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”šπ”¦π”·π”’π”«π”€π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔱

User Image

His back faced the doorway when it pried apart with delicate ease to reveal the foyer to him, he hadn’t bothered to veer his glance around until the wispy little house elf squealed up to his dismay. A step was taken as he pivoted to face the scrawny thing, and nodded, much with impatience. He had a disdain for house elves, and fairly rarely ever tended to them in his keep when he had been lord of his castle. His son had a pack of them, if only to help them. Theodore didn’t care, not particularly, their submissive nature crawled under his skin and he simply chose to keep the sparse. Why he hadn’t thought that one such servant would be at this door awaiting his arrivalβ€”he had no bloody clue. But he had the walk to deliberate.

Eyes of a rusted gold swam dutifully from left to right, coated the white elegance with a veneer of gold. Attention detailed the portraits hung to be seen and those enchanted within, and his steps echoed across the walls to decorate them too. The burning ferocity of his gaze drilled into the back of her head, he was sure she could feel him behind her before the breath of his announcement from the house elf had ever reached the floor. ”Elaine.” The greeting, however, was more of a request than anything. Adamant, he stood unyielding and bound by oath. A rippling iron long since tempered. He almost didn’t know what to sayβ€”the speech he’d declared in his mind for days had suddenly vanished and he was left with ash in his mouth.

”I received this.” He barely explained. He’d always been a man of few words, and rapid action. ”……How could you have never told me?” That steely voice wavered, as if it’d been struck by lightning. ”—arrangements could have been made, he didn’t have to be subjected to thisβ€”an orphanage?!” He spat, incredulous, and tossed the paper down into her lap.

To Theodore Nott the Second
You don't know me but my name is Tobi Fallrein. I'm an orphan who was adopted a few years back by a new family by the name of Fallrein. I'm also, apparently, your son. You may not believe me and to be honest I wouldn't believe it either had she not tried to hide your name from me.
Sorry, it seems I'm getting ahead of myself. The woman who told me you were my father was Elain Moineau Bernard, who is my birth mother. I've recently spoken to her and she admitted that you are my father but that she never told you or anyone else this fact. To be perfectly honest, sir, I'm very confused and very...angry that all this was hidden from me. I've been told for as long as I can remember that my mum gave me up without a thought the day I was born at the orphanage and that nobody came forth to claim me. That I had no family. Now I'm finding out I could have had a family all along! But, I'm already with a nice one. They're not as rich as the both of you but they're nice. And they took me in when they didn't have to, which makes them alright I suppose.
Anyway, I just thought you out to know that you have another son here in the world. I'm not asking for anything, really, I just...thought you might like having the information.

Sin You
Tobi Fallrein

╔══════════════╗

Height: 5’11” β™š Weight: 149lbs β™š Age: 64
Elain’s Front Door
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aren't you something to admire, 'cause your shine is something like a mirror

And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elain looked up from her novel towards the towering figure with an air of complete ease and comfort. She would never let him know how his very presence affected her even if her body did betray her by gaining goosebumps on the tops of her thighs. But then again she could equate that with the sudden chill in the air. Interesting. "The'dore." she returned quietly before looking over at her skittish elf and dismissed it with only a blink of her eyes. Silence descended upon them, neither adult willing to be the first to slice through it's confines until Theodore spoke shortly. Had she not known the man or at least known of him she would actually consider his short speech touching or at the very least passionate. She did however raise a delicate blonde eyebrow at him as the hastily thrown crumpled paper landed in her lap. Taking it into her hands and smoothing it out, Elain read over the now familiar scribbled words of her son and only the suddenly withheld breath told of her emotions. Tobi had actually written to this man, the man he had specifically tried to leave out his life. Why? Finally bringing herself together the French widow took a soft sigh before looking the man in his determined golden eyes. "I did w'at I t'ought was right at ze time. I never wanted 'im to kno' zat he 'ad been abandoned or zat I was alive." she answered quietly and much to her surprise and chagrin honestly.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[OOC: ]

I'm looking right at the other half of me

My mirror staring back at me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:34 am
β„­π”₯𝔦𝔒𝔣 π”šπ”žπ”―π”©π”¬π” π”¨ 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”šπ”¦π”·π”’π”«π”€π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔱

User Image

Tensions unraveled at the seams, he straightened his posture and squared his jaw under her imposing stare, he would have lied if he said her callous disregard for him and his convictions had unnerved him, so much so, that his brow twitched lower on the bone and darkened the shadows under a dark, golden eye. ”Well, a magnificent bodge of things you’ve done, haven’t you? I’d acquiesce to what madness had compelled you to such, but, I don’t believe I’ll waste either of times with….

β€œImmature insolence.”
He had paused deliberately, trained his eyes in her own, even if she wasn’t looking at him, just so she would feel the hate radiating, and the ferocity in which it burned. ”You realize now I must know everythingβ€”everything, Bernard, everythingβ€”for any shred of bloody hope to render this anchored.

β€œHave you met with the adoptive parents?”
He carried on, tone much simpler, much more complacent, than his earlier intimidating and scrutinizing rasp. After all, if he hoped to take any charge, assess all he could, and demand custody of the child, for himself or hers, for the boy’s sake, and their family name’s sake, he would need to know all he could.

He didn’t wait for the customary greet to join her and recline in these rather plush seats, if he did, he may have been left waiting foreverβ€”that, or dismissed entirely for his brusque force of hand. He didn’t care, however, this matter was too much of a stain on his familial name, too much of a mar on the tapestry hung so proudly in the grand library of their ancestral home to even conceive the thought of merely waiting.

╔══════════════╗

Seated at Elain’s far right

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:19 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elain's blink was all that allowed him to see how his harsh words affected her. Though her eyes had strayed away from his golden irises she could feel their icy glare and the detachment for the cause of her last name to have replaced her first. What did he take her for? From the small note in her hands to his very presence in her home she knew he had connected the proverbial dots, that because of his stance in the Ministry that he must do what she failed. And Merlin help her for almost wanting him to succeed.

Bringing up her son's parents caused the Lady to give an imperceptible flinch thinking back to the beginning of the summer and the...fallout she had caused. "Parent." Elain coolly corrected. "Mll Lily Fallrein survives 'er older zister and 'er 'usband and cares for zeir two adolescent children as well as him. Currently elle 'as no occupation but is in ze prozess of moving ze famille back to zeir ancestral 'ome." she recited tonelessly.

She felt the cushions sink and for a second entertained the thought of flaying into him for disregarding social norms and seating himself as he had, but as it were they stayed thoughts. Instead she merely shifted her person to keep her closely regarded space from intertwining with his own, not because of what his close personal presence does to her of course not. However because of her rather cursory way of dress she felt that a relatively safe distance would be best for both of them. In fact...Elain suddenly but slowly stood from her place and walked elegantly to the tiny tray she had asked a separate elf to bring. On it were two tumblers and a small glass container of honey colored liquid. "W'ile we are splintering ze co'mon decency of society life, would vouz like a drink, T'eodore?" her question soft yet her eyes hard.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 pm

User Image

If he’d have taken any care into being disturbed by the reign of emotions she corralled so tightly, he might have noticed the subtleties, but, as he was a man far more concerned with the trivial than the emotionalβ€”well, he certainly didn’t care to look. Her momentary silence had done little to quell the ache that burned in him; damn these aristocratic procedures and noble daunts. He wanted to yell! How could she have been so foolish! Whatever the situation may have been then, even now, he’s still not fully aware and he very much doubted he ever would beβ€”but all the same! He could have done something then; now she gave him no choice as to act now.

When she had finally acknowledged him, with a biting tongue and impassive eyes, he cocked his head and felt his vision narrow to tight slits. Parent, well that was downright absurd. The Ministry would hardly ever award custody to single parent homes, much less, the grueling task it is for two parents. Then he came to ponder of all the ways this would damage his son; he snorted.

Piercing eyes coated a dark, rustic gold, dinged and battered and worn like a true suit of armor, tried and tested and fortified against every battle and war outlived. They flickered away into the depths far from here, momentary distances stretched by astral planes. Her voice, soft and airy, roused him from silent thought and it was a heavy, up tilted brow that swerved to meet her gaze, maybe now truly seeing her there for the first time since he’d arrived. It wasn’t a wonder how he strayed from his loyalties for a dance with her, and it was less of a wonder that that one time was all he neededβ€”was all any Nott really needed. Dammit it all.

Half-lidded eyes roved over her, scantily hidden flesh and plush innocence of the purity she embodied, especially, when in comparison to his smoky greys and dark onyx shades under the plum coloured robes of his office embroidered in the delicate silver β€˜W’. He blinked. ”I can't suppose why not?” He conceded, almost a defeated sigh on his lips as he stretched to take the offered glass in hand and swirled the sweet amber to breathe.

”I can only imagine that I was excluded from the birth certificate, however, with a paternity test and a court trial, I believe I’ll be more than equipped to win back the child’s custody and raise him in my home as should be. As I was unaware, and therefore, never obliged to forfeit any rights.” He paused, his eyes striking hers head on for the first time since he’d arrived. ”Don’t you agree?” He wondered, truly, wondered, as he tilted his head back and let the warm, bitter taste knock into the back of his throat and slide down simply.

╔══════════════╗
Seated at Elain’s far right

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:53 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
After taking his glass Elain filled her own, musing that she might as well be comfortable for this uncomfortable situation, and took her established seat on the other side of the plush settee. She could feel his gaze upon her and her less than appropriate attire and to her immense satisfaction could see that there was still attraction there though hidden behind the intense anger and dislike. But she was okay with that. Soon however Theodore regained his talk about their...predicament and when he brought up the birth certificate it took an incriminating amount of willpower to not feel any guilt or terror at the information he was delving into. She wasn't fully to blame dammit! She had been naught but a child thinking she knew what it was like to play high socialite, her past couldn't and shouldn't be used against her especially something such as this! Her mind may believe this but her heart was beating to an entirely different beat.

The minutes stretched as still Elain did not give her answer and as she drained her glass slowly with each few passing seconds. Finally when there nothing but a small gulp she felt that she might as well let the kneazle out the bag. "W'en I wos named Dame Moineau I came back to London for a brief visit. Zen, I filed away 'is magique certificat de naissance en named vous es 'is Père en moi es 'is Mère. Cependant, I did not want 'im to be known jus' yet; et ze time I really did zink I could take 'im back wiz me...but instead I 'id it away in both ze Ministries as if I were 'iding moi s'ame." she finished with a whisper and hung her head. Neither of them would ever forgive her for what she has done, and if she were honest with herself, she wouldn't either.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 pm

User Image

Another swirl of the dark puce liquid and he drowned it back with a single tilt of his head; a deep exhale singed his throat as it raptured through greedy for freedom and sweet, clean air. A calloused hand balanced the glass on four fingers, almost as if he was caught between an internal debate, to have another glass, or not. He decidedly dropped the crystal with a small clink, poured himself another glass and turned to impose his deliberate stare upon her, swirling the contents of his second glass. He would have expected an answer by now, anything, really, but silence echoed. He felt his jaw tighten, rigid, drawing the wire tighter and tighter to keep that line on his lips firm and bear of emotion. But he blinked, his confusion and wondrous curiosity shining now as he studied her.

Her silence was met with impatience. He turned to face her directly; dark, rusted eyes that were once such a glorious gold burned into her. Pressing her for an answer, any answer than the one he was about to receive. Twice, his lips parted as though to speak but no sound could be manifested. But she curled in on herself, tilted her head down and shadowed her features, he couldn’t read her anymore (if he ever could in the first place.)

And he was almost willing to tear through his defense, tooth and nail, just to get a rise out of her, a word, an emotionβ€”anything other than this dread that drilled in his bones. But she spoke, so final and resolute that he almost hadn’t even comprehended what had just happened. His jaw slackened, and his tongue drawled perilously behind his teeth, from left to right, and his breathing slowed, tempered, even stopped to a point. His muscles tensed as it all sank in, slow, and absolute. Cra-A-a-A-ck!!

Glass shattered; it tore into his skin and scattered across his lap, upon the lush cushions beneath him and the white floors under his dragonhide boots. The spray of alcohol jolted in every direction, splattering the furnishing with its dark testament and spraying spritz upon her dress, the stain setting in quickly. But other than that, he hadn’t moved, save for the relentless flutter of blinking eyes, hard and determined and caught in the headlights. ”You…. What…” He rose. Eyes demanding and erratic and wild and perilous and afraid.

”Ahβ€”Uhβ€”β€œ He stuttered, a vein twitched in his neck. ”You……. You……

β€œHow could you?

β€œThat was our only chanceβ€”and you hid it away!?”
He was sent back, reeling, on every emotion he’d ever hidden since he first landed on the oh so posh steps just outside her French doors. ”Youβ€”!” But nothing justified itself, not in his mind. He turned on his heels and stormed several paces away from her, almost weary of what he might do. He spun around just as quickly and paced back towards her, his mouth hidden behind his hands as he held back the explosion, the fury.. ”We’ll change it.

β€œNo one will question it otherwise. We’ll just… change it.”

╔══════════════╗
on his feet, wild eyed and furious

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:35 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Elain tried not to give him the satisfaction of flinching at his unconscious destruction of her crystalline glass although she did feel some form of satisfaction at seeing him for a loss of words. Dispassionate aquamarine eyes followed his form as he paced away from her as she summoned a House Elf to dispose of the broken fragments while pouring herself another drink. She did however give a rather unlady-like snort at his brilliant deduction. "'V course! C'ange it, zey will never know! Really T'eodore, even vous can come up wiz somezing better zan zat." It might've been the liquor talking but she was honestly annoyed; he had come into her home-her sanctuary!-belittling her and blaming her for mistakes of her past. She knows what's she's done and she will only answer to one person for them and it most certainly with not be Theodore Nott the Second.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

[OOC: uggh, crappy post is crap =n=]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:25 pm

User Image

”No one would question. Not unless you give them well enough reason for it,” he sneered. Who knew what else she hid up her sleeves, what secrets she wove under those lips. She’d already been negligent, already caught him off his guard by a landslideβ€”what else was she hiding? Dark eyes rimmed with a golden glint, narrowed and intensified, almost threatening the truths and baiting them to spill free and untamed. His tongue clicked as he veered his gaze away, a distant gleam paled those golden orbs as they carried out the window. His short, stubby fingers pricked at a wound on his palm idly before he swung the weight of his character back to her.

”I’ll be in touch.” He sneered; if anything, the thought of him so unwound, so unparalleled that it drilled an offensive barrier. Peppered black and white wisps of his beard twitched, it was the only indication of a smile that was never really there to begin with in the first place. And then he left without another word, even if she called to him, he wouldn’t heed it, wouldn’t even dare to slum a glance over his shoulder. No, he was tired. And he needed a drink….

Alone.

╔══════════════╗
exiting the manor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:00 pm
The Reading of the Will

Everyone included had been informed and sent different times for each continent they lived on, all to meet right after the funeral. The service was gratefully short but horribly elaborate, as per the request of the deceased. Two hours later her body was cremated and her remnants placed in a one-of-a-kind vase and given to her remaining parents. The select few were then herded to the manor to the formal sitting area where representatives of Gringotts were awaiting for all they had contacted. When everyone was sitting, standing, floating...well when everyone was there they began.

The Will
The Will of Elain Moineau Bernard,
I, Elain Giselle Moineau Bernard, of sound mind and body do thereby bequeath my earthly goods to the following people.
To my parents I leave them the vacation villa in South America and to my mother, I explicitly leave the entire white collection of my closet.
To...

On and on it went, seeing people either dissolve into tears at her thoughtfulness or huff at the little she had left them. But the end was near and the question was to whom she was leaving her actual estate and name to.

The Will
To Theodore Nott the Second, I leave you all the contents of the chest brought forth. I also offer my apologies for how horridly I wronged you, though now it may seem too late. Please, use the chest wisely.
And finally, to my son Tobi Fallrein, I leave my entire estate and the combined heir of the Moineau Bernard legacies therefore making him Lord Moineau Bernard. With this title comes the many estates, the businesses, monies, and properties. Knowing that you are still completing your education, I only ask that to keep your status of my heir that you spend just one month of your summer vacation at one of the many estates or manors and learn the management skills to run my empire. And just like your father I offer you my express apologies for everything. For your added benefit I've left you a small box, I ask that you please read everything in the box. I know I can't force you but as a last gift to me, please do.
Thank you everyone who came here today to express loss over my person and I hope that you find happiness without me in the world.

The letter ended, the representatives left, and the manor was bare except for few.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:34 am

User Image

Time, as thin a strand as a red ribbon, was sliced. And Elain was gone. Grief was bare; he had hardly known her, after all. But there was still that silvery wisp, that connection, that bond of blood, Tobi. This was, he grimly noted, the second time he’d ever actually seen the young boy. The Brighton Ball could hardly be considered, though, the time was so fleeting. He was growing, and still. The young man was… just like him, in a sense of physical and otherworldly aspects. Near grown at an earlier age than most, those grim and sternly features were so eerie, so familiar. But it wouldn’t last. He was young yet, with his whole life ahead of him. If only Theodore could have been so lucky. Begrudging as it was for Theodore to admit, the Fallrein family was good for the young lad, and would have the time for him that Theodore himself did not…

He did almost just show up late, actually, butβ€”no one had seemed to notice, right? At least, he hoped so. His thoughts drowned him before he ever thought to confirm his suspicions and then the will was read and it rained down in the burning background like acid. The wooden chest sat like a weight in his lap, an anchor that just kept falling. But the burning question was still bright in his mind: just when the hell had she done this? Had she planned this? Was this… real?

He silence continued mutely. And grave eyes slowly gyrated to Tobi, almost curious, almost sad, almost helpless, but… mostly angry, at Elain.

How could she have done this to Tobi? To him? To all of them?!

[[OOC: SORRY! My slow butt being so slow this past month! ;3;]]
╔══════════════╗
Elain’s Manor; Reading of the Will

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:03 pm
Woke up in London yesterday
xxxFound myself in the city near Piccadilly
xxxxxxDon't really know how I got here
xxxxxxxxxI got some pictures on my phone
User Image

Convoluted Origins β–ΊTaken by Bradleyβ™₯ β–Ίβ™ͺ Musical Magicianβ™« β–ΊIllegitimate Nott β™š β–ΊLionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi apparated both himself and his boyfriend to the outer gates of the Mansion with a silly grin on his face at the fact that he just performed magic legally for once. He was seventeen and ready to face the world! Then he turned and looked at the home that once upon a time haunted his nightmares and saw scenes of what played out inside of it in his mind like a silent film before silently gulping. When he had first been informed that he had inherited everything he had thought of either selling or burning the forsaken place to the ground and living off at the Paris chateau where he and Bradley spent the past summer at, but had been talked out of it by none other than his boyfriend. He made a very convincing argument that not only did he need to face his demons back here but also consider renovations so that it looked less like the house he remembered and more of a home for them once they finally graduated. The thought of them finally being able to live alone and do all the hanky panky they (all right he) wanted without being caught or stared at was not only tempting but a giant breath of fresh air. That and the fact that the property wasn't too far away from London that he couldn't apparate without feeling too tired and that he and Bradley could visit their families whenever they felt like it was a wonderful bonus as well. Tobi took a sigh and placed his hand on the gate like he had been instructed and allowed the wards to feel and recognize not only his but his love's magic presence so that it would always allow them entrance and when he felt the warm tingle he was positive it had worked. He looked back at his boyfriend with an already tired smile on his face. "Le's get this show on the road then." he said grabbing his lover's hand mainly for his own comfort than for the other's. He walked them up the long stretch towards the front door where they were met with a tiny army of house elves giving him deja vu thinking of the house in France and their exuberant welcome. These elves were not to be beaten.
"Master is home! Young Master is finally being home!" the one in the front squeaked out and soon the tittering and squeaking of dozens of elves filled his ears as they all, in a hoard, came over towards them asking them every manner of question before he finally shrugged them off and asked (yelled) for them to stop. At their hurt looks he quickly backtracked. "Wot I mean is..me an' Bradley jus' got in an' would like a chance ta umm....get comfortable is wot I mean." he smoothed over relieved at the happiness that began to show back onto their faces. "Yes yes! We's be sorry for bothering the Young Master and his Bonded. Do yous be having any luggage?" Tobi blushed at the "bonded" word and could only nod as he took out his shrunken trunk and placed it onto the floor before enlarging it (he learned that lesson the hard way) and was just about to ask where Lionel had gone off to when the grey cat came strolling inside like he had been doing it for years. For all he knew he had, bloody cat never really listened to him. One of the elves tittered about having another animal to care for and popped off presumably to get cat food and a new food and water dish before he could tell it he had one already. Ruddy spoiled thing, that's what he was. "Young Master sir?" Tobi looked down at one the elves that was now wringing his crisp blue toga with the letters "M" and "B" beautifully scripted on it like all the others that they wore and crouched down to eye level so he wasn't cricking his neck from looking down the whole time. "Yes?"
"Mistress asked before she-she died that we be showing you to her office. Mistress says she left you something for yous and yous alone." the elf said shooting embarrassed and nervous looks towards Bradley while Tobi furrowed his brow and wondered what it was she could have possibly left this time. He got up and turned towards his boyfriend with a light shrug. "Do ya min' me leavin' ya for a bit? She apparently lef' me somethin' else." he asked slightly nervous and still not able to say his birth mother's name.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Sir Spazalots

Oh this has gotta be the good lifexxxThis has gotta be the good life xxxThis could really be a good life, good lifexxxSay oh, got this feeling that you can't fight xxxLike this city is on fire tonight xxxThis could really be a good life xxxA good, good life

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer & Artist || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi

The early morning sun shone through the windows, creeping across the floor until it struck the bed, striking the dark haired boy in the face. The sudden light brought the boy from the deep realms of sleep. Crystal blue eyes cracked open and he snuggled back into the blankets for a moment before realized there were arms around him. Turning his head, Bradley saw Tobi sleeping beside him, holding him close. Smiling Bradley turned over and kissed Tobi. "Tobi, it's morning. Wake up." he said with a smile as he moved Tobi's arm off of him and climbed out of their bed. This is so amazing. He thought as his feet met the soft rug. Moving to the trunk of his that was set to the side of the closet, he and Tobi had to figure out how to arrange their clothes in there before they packed away the trunks.

Opening the trunk covered with paint splatters and the Ravenclaw House mark, Bradley sorted through his clothes, Trying not to knock over the art kit or the photography bag. He picked an ideal outfit and started to dress.

Moving across the room, Bradley turned to the boxes set along the wall with his and Tobi's things. He opened them top find they were empty. Looking around he noticed the photo albums and other contents of the boxes sett across the room. Photo albums laid nicely along the sitting table in front of the couch and the one of the paintings hanging on the wall. He smiled, those house elves must've been up half the night unpacking their things for them and organizing. Bradley wondered where the other paointings had been placed and decided to look around the house and see where his other projects had gone.

Scrawling a quick note to Tobi, he set it next to his still slumbering boyfriend. Or err fiance - wow that was a new thought. Then again the former Ravenclaw had known it would be coming soon, especially how Tobi had proposed repeatedly starting the beginning of the year. Smiling and kissing Tob i on the forehead, Bradley left their room and started exploring. One of the first pieces he found was an anniversary college Bradley had given Tobi almost two years before, a series of sketches and photos arranged in a heart. It was right in the upper sitting area, making Bradley smile. Then he moved on, searching the rest of the house. And he found his Photgraphy things already set up, his art studio unpacked and the music room ready. Okay maybe those House Elves were up all night...

As Bradley entered the foyer the scent of something delicious cooking met him. Moving to the kitchen he found a group of House Elves preparing breakfast. Seeing the young man, they all grinned widely and bowed and curtsied to him. "Goods Mornings Master Bradley. Would you like some breakfast? We has prepared pancakes, sausages, eggs, and fruit salad with coffee, tea, or juice! What would you like, Sir?" She said excitedly zas she guided him to the table. "I'll take a bit of everything." he said grinning at the elf as another dashed in with a copy of the Daily Prophet.

User Image

where β†’ At home xxx with β†’ My love, Tobi xxx thinking β†’ This sun is too bright right now ; where are all my projects? xxx ooc β†’ d'awww smile xxx

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXUser Image

New Lord Moineau Bernard β–ΊTaken by Bradleyβ™₯ β–Ί Knower of Occulumency β™‹ β–ΊIllegitimate Nott β™š β–ΊLionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi groaned against the glare of the sun and the heat of it on his back and only opened one bleary eye at the kiss from Bradley watching as he crawled out of bed and decidedly not admiring his backside. He let out a loud sigh as his fiance began rummaging through his things for something to wear as he tried to find the energy to actually get out the bed before not finding one and telling himself five more minutes wouldn't hurt. Ten minutes later he finally rolled out of bed, and onto the scribbled note, before running his fingers through his hair and yawning loudly. Shuffling towards the bathroom he took note of how much work the house elves must have done while the both of them were sleeping since he knows he didn't do it and he's ninety percent sure it wasn't Bradley either. A smirk flickered across his face before he yawned once more and turned on the shower stepping in under the hot water. When he was satisfied that he didn't stink anymore he stepped out and went back into the bedroom to ruffle through his own trunk (barely sidestepping a few of his own booby traps against potential thieves) before he pulled out some clothes and threw them on. Decently dressed, Tobi walked downstairs following the delicious scents of a full breakfast and the excited squeaky voices of the elves finding the kitchen swarming with them and his love sitting at the table with an already full plate and a copy of the paper. Grinning he placed a kiss on the top of Bradley's head while the elves basically tripped over themselves to ask what he would like to eat while he perused the feast they had prepared for just the two of them. "I'll take a bi' of everythin' too please." he told them and was practically forced in a seat besides the other man with plates upon plates placed in front of him along with a cup of coffee (bless the elves for remembering!) while he stole the funnies section of the prophet from Bradley when he thought he wasn't looking. All in all a pretty good start to the day.
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx Photographer & Artist || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi

Brasdley looked up from the paper and smiled at Tobi as he walked in. And once Tobi sat down and was brought hos breakfast Bradley allowed the taller boy to steal the funnies from the Daily Prophet. Smiling, crystal blue eyes peeked up from the article he was reading as he grabbed Tobi's coffee and took a sip with a teasing grin on his face. "So, Tobi, what do you wanna do today?" he asked as he looked at the law wizard.

Smiling Bradley put down Tobi's coffee and took his own cup he had some cream and sugar added to his, though a small dash of too much sugar for his preference.

Smiling the ravenclaw alumni finished his plate while waiting for the taller boy's answer. He smiled. This is so nice, being alone and just relaxed, no worries or anything, he thought as he gazed at the heavenly face before him.

User Image

where β†’ At home xxx with β†’ My love, Tobi xxx thinking β†’ It's so calm, so peaceful, so right. xxx ooc β†’ He has been corrupted...10 comments I refrained xxx

Yukina101

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces