12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:58 pm
heart

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 am
Tirokio

I'm so sorry! I thought that I replied prior, but I guess not.

Would you begin the RP or will I?

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:07 am
Tirokio

I would like to offer two for possible mate for "Deathbringer".

User Image

Luci is a gentle and quiet creature, even though her outward appearance can be a bit misleading. She does, however, have moments where the darkness that lurks in her blood decides to surface. This leads her into bouts of sado-masochism, where she will either hurt herself, or try and hurt others just to hear a scream, to hear something that would know she is alive and not alone. These moments don't last long, and she finds her memory a bit blurred and her location sometimes confusing.
As Lucinda is blind, her other senses are rather heightened. As such, she loves to meander toward interesting smells; a flower, wet grass,crushed leaves, the ocean... anything that piques her interest. Her hearing is quite sharp as well, and can pinpoint most noises with decent accuracy.

In sort of loose terms Lucinda is kind, gentle, she's just lost, and pained by her past and the fact that she can no longer view the world around her as she once did. Alone, she wanders in search of somewhere or something where she could belong.

User Image

Ahni is a very... moody creature, especially after watching her homeland fall into disarray and chaos. She tends to wander where she feels like, and follows no rules - this gets her into trouble, normally a lot of it. She has no fear, and when she does, whether by chance of meeting some foe, she will "negotiate" her way out of danger. She is a sly creature, with a silver tongue, and her purring, conniving voice fits perfectly in to trick those around her.

Ahni is kind of how you would expect a cat, playful, yet devious. She loves to play with others, though doesn't necessarily mean to hurt them physically or emotionally, she just likes to get her way. To have someone who would be completely against her little conniving plans, well it would certainly leave her rather speechless.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:01 pm
Mewsings of An Angel

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner! Got busy with packing for camping this long weekend! XD <3

I have quite a few applicants who I am doing some trial rps to get a feel on how DB will react with each of them - he's quite a character so its hard to guess on info alone how he would view each mare. I would love to set up an rp for one or both of your mares, I have a feeling he may get along better with Lucinda compared to Ahni since DB is always able to get his way...thanks to living alone in a graveyard XD However it might be good for him to meet someone he may butt heads with - but totally your call <3 I'll be making my choice at the end of this month after I get a feel of each mare in question! <3

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:02 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Tirokio

I'm so sorry! I thought that I replied prior, but I guess not.

Would you begin the RP or will I?

I'll start it! 8D I'll tag you once I am done a little later today hitting my other tags <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:54 am
heart  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:43 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:45 pm
Tirokio

b) Mest + Laz - The pair will show him more of the darker aspects of life as a pair of mercenaries. He'll learn not all darkness is evil, and will show him how to hunt.

2) In Need

Growl is in fact a very, very large stallion. His mother was quite the beast as a bear walker, and he's taken after that. There isn't much which opposes him, even though he's more of a lumbering giant than a threat. However, it would be interesting if someone was in need of his protection; either during a time of need or just in general. His instincts would more or less kick in and he'd spend quite some time with the individual; and may become a little too protective or obsessive. He'd probably have to be told quite bluntly to go away; as the poor guy doesn't get subtle hints very well; but even after said soul left he'd probably keep checking on them just to make sure they were okay despite their wishes.

As far as Mest and Lazarus go, my girl Nellene is slightly involved with them as well. I'm not sure what Ryuu and Yuki are planning, but if you want someone to mess with him a bit, Nellene could always help with that. ^^

Also, my girl Cerri (*Points to sig* <3) is extremely tall/large for a mare. She would be surprised to meet someone even larger than herself. I'm not sure she would need help or rescue, but I suppose she could if she got herself into trouble stealing something as usual. Lemme know. ^^  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:54 pm
Baby Pandah

Yessss! During our little plot session they were talking about Nellene! (And how potentially irked she may be for them bringing another 'stray' home wink ) They'll have him mostly when he's a foal, aside from some return visits as an adult so i'd love to have him meet her in person! <33 We'll totally have to check...i'm sure there will be a big rp here soon; and if not we can maybe get a solo one going? We haven't gotten much farther than where they 'find' him in an Aim rp we did smile

And ooooo, I think Growl would like that too! He'd like to have other tallies in his life, sort to speak...and even if she doesn't need help help per say, he'd probably be curious as to what she's doing 'stealing' and what that entails too....for him there really isn't such a difference since he'd more apt to believe if you are the stronger the claim is yours if you've fought for it.....simple mind that is. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:45 pm
heart

Le bump so I can find the darn thing again.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:10 am
WORK ON IT DARN YOU!
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:16 pm
Tirokio

User ImageUser Image

I don't know how interested in her you might be for him... but here's her info:

History:

Ronobe was abandoned by her pure-kalona mother when she was very young. Her mother is a purist and saw Ronobe as a huge mistake, something foul and dirty. Roni has just enough kalona traits that her mother couldn't bring herself to kill her, but she wouldn't raise her either and left.

When she was young she used to try to reach out to others - sometimes another kalona would wander by and she would approach, but usually was only greeted with hostility as soon as they saw her third horn. When she approached non-kalona she was met with hostility as well, due to her largely kalona traits. She was as unwelcome with others as she was with kalona, and so she had to resolve herself to a life of solitude.

As Roni grew she learned to use her unicorn horn for healing - she had to in order to survive the many wounds she suffered while hunting or trying to escape predators. She had to become cunning and careful and learned how to move silently through the woods, her preferred home. She feels safer in the trees, unable to quite shake the small, vulnerable filly she will always feel she is. She's swift, silent, strong. An adept huntress and a survivor.

Personality:
She has a hard time trusting. Anyone she's ever met has been rude, mean, or openly hostile. She doesn't know where she fits in to this world, what she was meant for. She can't help but feel the hurtful words of her mother deep in her core - that she was a mistake. She was dirty. She was wrong. This lesson seemed reinforced in her by every encounter she had. She has a hard time seeing her strengths. She has an even harder time being or feeling vulnerable in front of another soquili. She has spent a lifetime doing everything for herself, keeping herself alive. A large part of that was never showing weakness.

She also has a hard time concentrating. She seems at odds with herself. The dual polarity of her unicorn heritage and her kalona blood war with each other in her mind. She is inclined to use her gifts for good, to help others - but the often hostile reception she receives due to her strong kalona heritage makes her bitter and angry.

Why I think they could be interesting:

Well she doesn't quite understand what it is to be a kalona - and she doesn't want to. The experience of her mother abandoning her makes her want desperately to fight against her kalona heritage. Judging by the general reception she receives from others she can only surmise that kalona are awful. If he's planning any sort of war against kalona, she's in. If he could show her kindness in the face of her kalona blood, show her what it is to have kalona blood and rise above, she would certainly be loyal.

I wasn't sure what her relationship preferences might be, but I could see her falling into this type of group dynamic. Se would appreciate the close-knit group, the sense of belonging. Plus, he'd probably be able to control her with minimal work, since she just wants to be accepted and she won't care if he has demands.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:16 pm
Fatal Irony

Ouuuuu. I quite like her thus far! While i'm not horribly picky on looks/edits and the sorts I am picky on rp. His whole family is very important to me, so as long as you're willing and eager to rp (since there will be lots in the future once the war gets started!) Then i'd be happy to give them a shot. x3

Archer definitely doesn't have a purist mind, but its those same purists who've tormented his own family for being mutants - while he has yet to experience it he gets into a downright murderous mood when someone crosses any of his family members...as why he's raising his own army in a sense. XD Boy's a pretty laid back loving fellow but his true demons certainly come to play when anyone he cares about is wronged. XD

I think she would add a very interesting dynamic too - since the rival we're talking about is of course a Unikalona herself. XD Raven was the offspring of the first unikalona; although she might get snapped at by Airlia initially (the one who is Raven's arch nemesis; Archer's auntie) Archer being the possessive fellow he is wouldn't let her get hurt; and dissolves things pretty quickly when it comes to family XD Yet I mean when Airlia realizes she's not anything like Raven any kind of rash (slight PTSD....) would be resolved. While they're not after all Kalona, and Archer would definitely let her know that....she's raised her brood to specifically end Airlia and her family/lineage; so anyone in relation to Raven is the enemy for sure. ;3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:31 pm
Tirokio
Fatal Irony

Ouuuuu. I quite like her thus far! While i'm not horribly picky on looks/edits and the sorts I am picky on rp. His whole family is very important to me, so as long as you're willing and eager to rp (since there will be lots in the future once the war gets started!) Then i'd be happy to give them a shot. x3

Archer definitely doesn't have a purist mind, but its those same purists who've tormented his own family for being mutants - while he has yet to experience it he gets into a downright murderous mood when someone crosses any of his family members...as why he's raising his own army in a sense. XD Boy's a pretty laid back loving fellow but his true demons certainly come to play when anyone he cares about is wronged. XD

I think she would add a very interesting dynamic too - since the rival we're talking about is of course a Unikalona herself. XD Raven was the offspring of the first unikalona; although she might get snapped at by Airlia initially (the one who is Raven's arch nemesis; Archer's auntie) Archer being the possessive fellow he is wouldn't let her get hurt; and dissolves things pretty quickly when it comes to family XD Yet I mean when Airlia realizes she's not anything like Raven any kind of rash (slight PTSD....) would be resolved. While they're not after all Kalona, and Archer would definitely let her know that....she's raised her brood to specifically end Airlia and her family/lineage; so anyone in relation to Raven is the enemy for sure. ;3

I'm always up for rp! She can handler herself as far as internal conflict goes. She won't hurt any of his family, of course, but she won't be too offended by some mistrust -she's used to it. I think she'll just appreciate fighting on the side of tolerance and equality, regardless who the enemy is.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:36 am
Fantastic! x3 <3 I'd love to snag some rp from you then, you feeling up to starting or shall I?

Fatal Irony

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces