Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 pm
gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:40 am
Hoshi Lockhart
Gentle Giant
User Image

User ImageBasic Information Hahalua
Marital Status Single. Not open for offers until I get comfortable with her muse. The likelihood of her being too focused on her goal of finding her brother to leave room for thinking of this is high.
Teepee Page [9]
Personality Haha is summed up well in the one word on her cert: Soothing. Always friendly, but not energetic-in her youth, maybe-she has a calming disposition about her that makes her the perfect confident for the troubled. Being alone hasn't made her anti-social. Or bitter. Or depressed. She embraces the life she's been given, hardships and all. Sympathetic, with a gentle voice, she goes through life with a sweet smile and a serene mind.
But when the situation calls for it, she can also be blunt. She can be rough if you push her far enough. Don't take the gentleness she usually shows as a sign she's not powerful. Haha is still the warhorse her blood has made her.
Background Haha is the sister of Hototo and thus she was witness to the same fire that claimed their family. But for her the experience has been different. No one rescued her with good intentions and she was left to raise herself for many years. This has given her a more straightforward approach to combat, only having the encounters with predators to give her the training she required as a warhorse breed. Unlike her brother, she lacks the necessary skills and finesse. Her approach is to run, duck for cover, or plunge straight into a battle. No thinking. No tactics. Just one of those three.

Where Her Story Currently Is
-> I'm unsure where exactly she is located. She hasn't yet been used, but there are plans to put her main plot into motion soon.

Where Her Story Will Take Her
*Note that this is not allowed to be changed. She is important to a storyline and up until her role is fulfilled, she is bound to its course.
-> The role Haha is needed for is to smack sense back into Hototo once she finds him. To do this, she'll need to meet a hawk and follow him back to meet the companion Hoto spent most of his life with.

Potentials
-> Seashell, Seashell, By The Sea Shore Haha had to have come by the necklace somewhere. I would like to do a side plot about this set before her main one starts. What I need for this is one or more Soq who lives in or near the ocean for her to befriend and spent a lot of time with before moving on.

Breedings Available
o1 || Lifemate Only
o2 || Lifemate Only
o3 || Lifemate Only

Can I post here? If not yell at me and I'll erase my post smile

Okay, so for Sable and Haha! Backstory on her so far is that as a foal, she was taken in by Hoto & Haha's tribe and she escaped when the fire destroyed everything. Sable has no idea that anyone else made it out and I would love for her to bump into either (or both!) Haha or Hoto and re-discover a long lost connection with them.

Link to my teepee is here xx

Let me know your thoughts on this and hopefully we'll get something going! heart

EDIT: And plot thread: xx  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:50 am
Nikkichomp
Can I post here? If not yell at me and I'll erase my post smile

Okay, so for Sable and Haha! Backstory on her so far is that as a foal, she was taken in by Hoto & Haha's tribe and she escaped when the fire destroyed everything. Sable has no idea that anyone else made it out and I would love for her to bump into either (or both!) Haha or Hoto and re-discover a long lost connection with them.

Link to my teepee is here xx

Let me know your thoughts on this and hopefully we'll get something going! heart
She's still with Life on the way to Hoto, so I'm sure Sable could jump in and join them. Better to ask Roar since it's more her plot and I'm just playing the role she needed Haha for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:56 pm
gaia_crown  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 am
gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 am
Bah. Bumped this by mistake before I was ready.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas