8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:25 am
Nikkichomp

User Image
Hello. I'm curious to know if Aiko would be interested in role-playing with Discordia. Discordia's self-confidence is lacking considering her appearance and the fact that she's a Twisted Tunnel offspring. Most of her family in her herd are beautiful and brightly coated. She doesn't exactly know where she fits in. Discordia is very shy but was raised with manners so therefore she's quite kind. Once you get to know her she's a bit of a goofball and likes to have fun in her own unique way.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 am
II Paradox II
Nikkichomp

User Image
Hello. I'm curious to know if Aiko would be interested in role-playing with Discordia. Discordia's self-confidence is lacking considering her appearance and the fact that she's a Twisted Tunnel offspring. Most of her family in her herd are beautiful and brightly coated. She doesn't exactly know where she fits in. Discordia is very shy but was raised with manners so therefore she's quite kind. Once you get to know her she's a bit of a goofball and likes to have fun in her own unique way.

That sounds wonderful! I think Aiko will be the best fit for that, considering she's outgoing and super friendly. If you don't mind, I'll RP her as a foal, but if you would rather, I can fast-forward and RP her as an adult. 3nodding  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:45 pm
Nikkichomp

I have Discordia's foal image too. Maybe they can both be foals. I have this plot in mind of Discordia being 'picked on' a lot because of her different appearance. She and Aiko could be friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:40 pm
II Paradox II
Nikkichomp

I have Discordia's foal image too. Maybe they can both be foals. I have this plot in mind of Discordia being 'picked on' a lot because of her different appearance. She and Aiko could be friends.

That sounds awesome smile Do you want to start?  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 am
Nikkichomp

Our Kalona should meet. o: Not just because I know you, but they also have similar ideals. He thinks the world was meant only for Kalona.

Also, I still need to start the one for Sable and Haha. I shall try later. Get that story moving along, again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 am
Hoshi Lockhart
Nikkichomp

Our Kalona should meet. o: Not just because I know you, but they also have similar ideals. He thinks the world was meant only for Kalona.

Also, I still need to start the one for Sable and Haha. I shall try later. Get that story moving along, again.

Both of those sound great smile I'll get something going Kalona-wise. I think she will probably be out searching for allies :3  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:49 am
Nikkichomp
Both of those sound great smile I'll get something going Kalona-wise. I think she will probably be out searching for allies :3
He would enjoy talking to her. <3 He travels with his twin and will be having one of Ice's mares following him around if you want to get in on some plots.

His name is Nicodemo, by the way. To save you some trouble of hunting him down. xD

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff