Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Seeking a Girlfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:25 pm
xObey_Kristen
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen
Hai im Kristen cx And like i know a girl that you could date

OMG Kristen what are you DOING?!?! It's Katie lol

O.o

>:33 hehe *runs away* I WAS TRYING TO HELP

Haha I know now  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:28 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen

O.o

Don't worry she is trying to help me get someone. I have failed miserably lately with men. I had some psychotic demented brained chick play a dude and lie (so know I'm REALLY A GIRL) and straight so that ended badly and then I was hanging with someone and going on "dates" with him and he had another girl so yeah, nothing became official. Leads me to here. Took some time to cope and now back smile

Ah okay, I understand. So what has got you so interested in me?  

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

itskristennn_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen

O.o

>:33 hehe *runs away* I WAS TRYING TO HELP

Haha I know now

c;< Good luck  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen

O.o

Don't worry she is trying to help me get someone. I have failed miserably lately with men. I had some psychotic demented brained chick play a dude and lie (so know I'm REALLY A GIRL) and straight so that ended badly and then I was hanging with someone and going on "dates" with him and he had another girl so yeah, nothing became official. Leads me to here. Took some time to cope and now back smile

First of all, you said you live in FL, and I go to Florida quite freaquently, like yearly due to fact of family living down there.  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
xObey_Kristen

O.o

First of all, you said you live in FL, and I go to Florida quite freaquently, like yearly due to fact of family living down there.

That is quite cool. Where in Florida does your family live? I am supposed to move in the middle of next up North a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:40 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

O.o

That is quite cool. Where in Florida does your family live? I am supposed to move in the middle of next up North a bit.

Which family members!!! Half of mine just moved

But the ones I can tell you about,

I got my aunt living in Brandon and my great uncle and great aunt living up in Orlando on fathers side
And mom side my aunt and uncle live in Zephyrhills.

Everyone else is unknown that is 3 cousins 8 second cousins and 1 third cousin and yeah that's basically it lol

Secondly another thing that caught my eye is hating people that can't keep a conversation (shy)
I'm shy, just not in that respect. I can keep a conversation and I can have a good time.

Just shy on topics that I am a dunce about.  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

O.o

I got my aunt living in Brandon and my great uncle and great aunt living up in Orlando on fathers side

Everyone else is unknown that is 3 cousins 8 second cousins and 1 third cousin and yeah that's basically it lol

Secondly another thing that caught my eye is hating people that can't keep a conversation (shy)
I'm shy, just not in that respect. I can keep a conversation and I can have a good time.

I live about an hour from Orlando, everywhere else is further away from me. Okay, I just don't want someone to kill every topic I bring up due to shyness. What do you like to do for fun?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:49 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

I live about an hour from Orlando, everywhere else is further away from me. Okay, I just don't want someone to kill every topic I bring up due to shyness. What do you like to do for fun?

Well I won't kill every topic. There is a BIG chunk of things I do know. Lol.
Umm that's cool your moving near my great aunt and uncle more so haha smile I usually stay around Winter Garden and the big tourist blvd area when I go to Florida with my parents.
For fun, hmmm
Ice and Roller skating, love watching ice hockey, swimming, love hanging out with friends, going to races and stuff like that whenever I can, umm shopping a tiny bit, love amusement parks and roller coasters, love watching movies and listening to music.

Hmm just about up to try new things to do,

What about yourself, what do you like to do?  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:51 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

Umm that's cool your moving near my great aunt and uncle more so haha smile I usually stay around Winter Garden and the big tourist blvd area when I go to Florida with my parents.
For fun, hmmm
Ice and Roller skating, love watching ice hockey, swimming, love hanging out with friends, going to races and stuff like that whenever I can, umm shopping a tiny bit, love amusement parks and roller coasters, love watching movies and listening to music.

Well, seeing as you are reiterating what I like to do. Probably means you didn't look at my original thread post again. Everything is listed there, anything else is on my profile. Sure we'd click, I mean we seem like complete opposites interests wise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

For fun, hmmm

Well, seeing as you are reiterating what I like to do. Probably means you didn't look at my original thread post again. Everything is listed there, anything else is on my profile. Sure we'd click, I mean we seem like complete opposites interests wise.

I did but that was this morning and was relaying back topic wise as to keep cmvo going. Also I do remember you liked video games. I like th never play them alone and hate any gun games. But yeah if everything is the exact same then odds are things will get boring very fast  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

For fun, hmmm

If anything, can keep talking and see where it goes. biggrin

I did but that was this morning and was relaying back topic wise as to keep cmvo going. Also I do remember you liked video games. I like th never play them alone and hate any gun games. But yeah if everything is the exact same then odds are things will get boring very fast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

For fun, hmmm

I absolutely do like that idea to keep talking and see where things end up.
smile  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:50 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

For fun, hmmm

smile

Did my message not go through or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:07 pm
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

smile

It was in between one of my typings I think... If I wasn't correct type it again  

Aria Viri

Blessed Gaian

The Bards Song

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us
Lily Anette
Insanity Beckons Us

smile

It was in between one of my typings I think... If I wasn't correct type it again

It is fine, all I was saying was that if we keep talking. We can see what happens next.  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff