Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
21yr. F looking for mature M Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:08 pm
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

Haha I'm the opposite I like tattoos more then every getting my lips done or any were else xD

Oh that is cool : ) I want more tattoos but I don't know what I want. I am really picky

Picky is a good thing when comes to tattoos I hate when people just walk right in and pick the worse idea of a tattoo for there bodie and want it your at least thinking

Well thank you :p Oh i put up new pics on my profile by the way. So how was your day?

I see and I will look c: also your welcome. My pictures are a week old haha sadly. My day was well weird weird people and my weird rabbit were all weid it felt stupid haha. How was your evening ?

aww you have a rabbit? I have 3 dogs and 2 cats ha ha. My day was lazy. I watched movies all day : )
haha yeah I use to have two but had to sell one my landlord was very pissed when she found oh I had two lol also may I say your very beautiful and cute redface  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:11 pm
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

Picky is a good thing when comes to tattoos I hate when people just walk right in and pick the worse idea of a tattoo for there bodie and want it your at least thinking

Well thank you :p Oh i put up new pics on my profile by the way. So how was your day?

I see and I will look c: also your welcome. My pictures are a week old haha sadly. My day was well weird weird people and my weird rabbit were all weid it felt stupid haha. How was your evening ?

aww you have a rabbit? I have 3 dogs and 2 cats ha ha. My day was lazy. I watched movies all day : )
haha yeah I use to have two but had to sell one my landlord was very pissed when she found oh I had two lol also may I say your very beautiful and cute redface

^//^ oh thank you very much! Make me blush!  

Stacie8833

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:13 pm
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

Your very welcome and is that a good thing? I was trying to haha to be truthful I was trying to make you blush and those are true I mean to say so good haha. >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:15 pm
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

Your very welcome and is that a good thing? I was trying to haha to be truthful I was trying to make you blush and those are true I mean to say so good haha. >_<

Oh well you are very sweet. It is very good : ) Now I look so goofy, I am smiling :p  

Stacie8833

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 pm
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

Oh well you are very sweet. It is very good : ) Now I look so goofy, I am smiling :p
Haha well do you mind if add a beautiful girl like you I would love to get to know you more I sound desperate haha but yeah truthfully I want to be more then friend but hey let me get to know you right c:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:20 pm
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

Haha well do you mind if add a beautiful girl like you I would love to get to know you more I sound desperate haha but yeah truthfully I want to be more then friend but hey let me get to know you right c:

Right! ^^ Ok, you can add me : ) I would really like that <3  

Stacie8833

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

Well there you go I added you^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 pm
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

I accepted ^//^  

Stacie8833

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:55 pm
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

I accepted ^//^

>\< thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:01 pm
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

I accepted ^//^

>< thanks

You're welcome ^//^  

Stacie8833

Liberal Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero Smiles

Unsealed Hellraiser

11,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI

I accepted ^//^

>< thanks

You're welcome ^//^

Now I'm blushing ^////^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:17 pm
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI
Stacie8833
IS4NI