Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Kumiho needs a new victim - Major Purewalker plot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm
Kamiki,

First of all, interesting plot idea for Kumiho. I like it. Now, on to the fun part ... offering a victim.

I think that Gaston might work for your plot idea. He sort of fits the idea of vain as he believes that he is God's gift to the ladies. (Sort of like the character from the movie)

I am pretty sure that he would at first try to "flirt" with Kumiho (lol) as he's yet to meet a 'walker in any form.

To have Gaston blinded would mean that he would seriously have to relearn a lot of things. Mainly it would throw him a serious twist in his approach to everything. He would not be able to "see" anything anymore and it might knock some sense into him that beauty isn't just meant for outside appearance.

So yes, I am definitely willing to have Gaston blinded permanently in both eyes, I am down with scars as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 am
Rabid-White-Mongoose
He's arrogant when it comes to fights, believing that his small stature makes him a much harder target.

I'm having a hard time justifying to myself why Kumiho wouldn't just kill him outright. XD

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 am
tefla

Gaston sounds like he may fit the bill pretty well. Once Kumiho recovers from the shock that he was hitting on her XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:24 am
Hi Kamiki! Can I just say, I am very intrigued by your plot idea! Regardless of if you like my gal or not, I am so looking forward to see how this pans out with whomever!

Right... on to actually posting |3

I know she is not exactly what you are looking for, as far as being exceptionally 'vain' goes, but I have Dark Side. She's kind of a loner to begin with, but has a feisty side to her when she's provoked. She'd probably offer a challenging specimen for Kuhmio. Her deal is that she's very self conscious of her appearance, but not in a vain way. Her horn was broken by a Kalona and she's very much aware of it and tries not to draw attention to her horn. She'll be a little vain with her hair, trying to keep it clean and decent so it draws attention away from her horn. It's possible she could end up putting a little trust in Kuhmio, depending on how she acts. Dark Side doesn't really have an opinion of 'Walkers yet, Kalona by far being the one Soquili she has a major hard on against.

Haha, eventually I do want to seek out some sort of plot with her that will cost her more of her 'appearance', breaking some of her spirit down. (So that someone can weasel their way in later to restore some of her confidence~) But anyways, like I said, she might not be quite what you are seeking, but I do have her to toss at you!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:10 pm
Kyrieko

Hello, thanks for posting!! She sounds really interesting but I don't know if she's exactly what I'm looking for for this plot, but I'm fine if you wanna plot some other kind of interaction with them smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:16 am
Kamiki

You are welcome! I kind of guessed she might not quite be what you were seeking for your plot, but I'm glad I could offer her at least! And I shall definitely keep that in mind! I may see if you are interested in some sort of plot in the future, when I'm ready to go ahead and progress Dark Side's plot :3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 am
Okay, since Kumiho has blinded Gaston - and liked it - I'm now looking specifically for a Soquili to disfigure. I've updated the front post with some info, in case anyone is interested smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:46 pm
This is totes open again!

I need more RP for Kumiho!

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:31 pm
I am offering Harumi up

I am thinking mane and tail ripped about.
A wing (or both) torn or pulled apart.
Bite marks to the face, neck, stomach areas.
Things like that..

She is already blind from two stallions she ran into..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:39 pm
Kara Asumie
I am offering Harumi up

Things like that..

Poor girl!

Kumiho would probably enjoy making a struggling mare struggle even more. She would definitely make sure at least one of her wings was mangled enough she couldn't fly, if that would be ok with you?

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:44 pm
Kamiki
Kara Asumie
I am offering Harumi up

Things like that..

Poor girl!

Kumiho would probably enjoy making a struggling mare struggle even more. She would definitely make sure at least one of her wings was mangled enough she couldn't fly, if that would be ok with you?

I am fine with whatever.
If she doesn't find a mate or fling by Oct of this year. Then I will be looking for a Soquili to kill her in Dec.
But if she is lucky to find a lover then she will be alive longer. I will just kill her after her breedings are used up if a mate is found. If fling. Then she will died after that breeding is used up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 pm
Kara Asumie

Well she doesn't have a lot to look forward to, does she? crying

But I'm looking forward to the plot either way. Did you want to set up an RP? Also, would you interested in the recustomization option or is she just doomed? XD

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 pm
Kamiki
Kara Asumie

Well she doesn't have a lot to look forward to, does she? crying

But I'm looking forward to the plot either way. Did you want to set up an RP? Also, would you interested in the recustomization option or is she just doomed? XD

For now I have one custom I really want.
After that I wouldn't mind getting her recustomed. Seeing I might keep her alive long enough..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:55 pm

I'm not sure if she still wants someone else to maul on, and I'm not sure if I'm 'too soft' with him right now (he's new and he has some plots ahead of him) but I would like to offer Iphis to get mauled. He's at a low point, and I wouldn't mind it getting lower first. His 'vanity' would be his wings, they were a symbol of good luck and whatnot in his herd before he got run off, he preens them and fusses with them a lot. I would be down for her wrecking them, and while I would like at least one to still be mobile, and slightly prefer them both still attached in the end though it's not necessarily needed, I want him to never fly again. He's a small character, just built more thickly, and wouldn't be too difficult for her to hold down, he's not a fighter.

Some cutting up elsewhere would be okay, scratches on his neck, flanks, legs, maybe taking part of or the entirety of an ear, but I'd like him to mainly suffer the wing damage, less so any extreme scarring elsewhere. Perhaps she gets bored of him, he'd plead and panic at first but after a while he'd just sort of fall into an “I deserve this” state and I don't know if it would amuse her to rip him up after that. Alternatively, my friend Fallen has an uni-kalona that might interrupt her before she was 'finished', in which case perhaps she might come after them again in an attempt to later complete her work? Fallen is all right with Artaxes getting scuffed up in the process, but did not want him to be maimed, if this plan works best then I'll poke her to come post in here too to discuss.

Regardless, I am open to discussion on this, if he could suit your plot with a few tweaks I would be game for that. As far as recustoming goes, while I am not opposed to it, slots are so hard to get and all I don't think I need to recustom him, so long as the permanent disfigurement not being reflected in his image is okay by shop rules. Haven't seen anything that says images with no scars can't be scarred, so I'm guessing it's fine...

zephira738

Timid Hunter

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:49 pm

I am just confirming that I okay'ed the above plot offer. I don't have anyone myself for her to maim like that right now, but I have to say I love how evilly you write your purewalker heart

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff