Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Techno's Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXXXXXXXSmidge

Smidge had never been sent to this boy's house before and so was very curious as to who her little Mistress had decided to contact.Thankfully for her he didn't live too far from her homestead so she wasn't tired as she flew through the nearest open window and landed with a soft hoot. On one side of the letter was the neat handwriting of the other teen while on the other was her own Mistresses' hurried scrawl.

Tanya Cherri
Echo!
Of course I want to come over for a movie night! I'll take the floo so your dad doesn't have to be bothered. This is gonna be so awesome!

Toodles!
~Tanya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:44 pm
S P E C K L E

The owl had a look of disgruntled weariness on his face, being quite old and fairly certain his master, the red haired man, did not know and if he knew, would not be happy, about the blonde girl using him as her own personal messenger service. But regardless, he carried a letter in his talons, slowly flew through an open window, left the parchment off, and flew away.

The letter read:

Dear Echo,

Hello! It's me, Elsie. This is my father's owl and I'm technically not supposed to be using him, so that's why he looks so grumpy, if you see him. Thank you for inviting me over! I'll definitely be there! Don't worry, I can Floo over. I can't wait! Do you by any chance live in a treehouse??? I guess I'll see...

Your Friend,
Elsie

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:05 pm
P R A L I N E
xxxxxxxxx the x d e x a s s i x owl x ( on most occasions)

The large avian flew sulkily towards the large edifice in the trees. His owner was a large pain. First he had been using that foul-smelling marker to draw on his person and then he'd been interrupted from his hunt to send off a letter. Nearing its destination, however, its attention was drawn away from said irritating owner to the house. How odd. It'd never seen something like that before. As far as it knew, most houses were down on the ground. Flapping strong wings, it landed on the sill of one of the open windows, hooting quietly. Perhaps someone would come. Leaving his owner's letter on the large table in the room, it clacked off on its talons for a few steps before spreading out his wings again and flew away.

Kas

Dear Echo,

Many thanks for the invitation. I'm glad you did and I'd love to come, I'll be there. No worries, the Floo's been reconnected for the summer-- I just need to tell the guardian I'm coming. Again, thank you for the invite. I'm flattered I've been thought of. Looking forward to seeing you all again,

Kas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at homespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, this'll be fine... right?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho sat in the main room of the house, eyeing the fireplace carefully, waiting. Everyone had said they were going to use the Floo Network, so it was just a matter of waiting until they all arrived. He couldn't keep from fidgeting, though. He hadn't really spent much time around Kas after that weird... date... thing, that Tanya had set up, and he wasn't sure he really knew how to be around the other boy. If he were honest, he'd admit that perhaps he had been avoiding Kas. Which was awful of him, really, but... well, he was trying to fix it now, right? His stomach did a weird little flip-flop at the thought. He hadn't had his friends over to his house before... he hoped his parents would back off and not drive them nuts. He already had the night planned out. They would arrive, he'd give them a quick tour, then they'd lock themselves in the home theater and everyone would leave them all alone and they would watch movies until either they passed out or everyone wanted to go home. The couches and chairs in the room were comfy enough to pass for beds, and there were enough of them, so it wouldn't be an issue if people planned on sleeping over. He admitted to himself that he should've specified whether or not this was supposed to be a sleepover, but, what if saying it was made someone not come? What if Kas didn't come? He bit his lip, unsure, eyeing the fireplace so hard he thought it might burst into flames. He sort of hoped that Elsie showed up first; if Tanya did, she'd be all over him about Kas and all that romantic nonsense. If Kas was, he'd be stuck here with him, waiting for everyone else to show up, and he couldn't help but panic over how awkward that might be. He honestly had no idea how to handle this... he could feel his mother's eyes on him, peeking around the corner, watching with glee. She didn't know what was going on, but she was completely convinced that he had a crush on one of his friends... she had no idea who it was, and she was dying over it. He was pretty sure she'd installed a camera in the room to watch and see if he was cuddling up to someone. Between her and Tanya, he wondered how he was going to survive the night.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:44 pm
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya had spent the day hopping around the house in excitement waiting for the most opportune time to floo over to her friend's house for the movie night and in the process managed to knock over her brother's homework twice, make a mess in the kitchen, and re-re-rearrange her bedroom before her Mum had enough and practically threw her into the floo. She chuckled but had taken mock offense to it before she agreed and threw some powder into the fireplace and shouted, "Lovette Treehouse!" She swirled and twirled in the fire before she was spout out of a different one onto an ornamental rug. She shook her head of any coal or dust that might've gathered before she began to look around. Everything looked homey and sort of like a cabin but she didn't see what exactly made it a "treehouse."
Then she looked outside of a window.
"HOLY MOTHER OF A LLAMA I'M IN A FREAKIN' TREE." Tanya exclaimed running outside and looking around on the wooden bridge. The trees, the landscape, the scenery around her, why was Echo such a little sourpuss when he lived like this?! Echo! Riiighhhttt, she was here for a movie night. Right! Finally remembering she scampered back into the house and began looking around in the living room for him. "Oh Eeccchoooooo~" she sang like they were playing hide'n seek.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

WearingWhere: Lovette TreehouseWith: EchoThinking: OMGOMGOMG THIS IS AMAZINGOOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 am
User Image
User Image
YOU AND I XXXXX WE WERE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXX BORN TO DIE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
! ! !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx oh . . choose . . your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : L A S T ▣ W O R D S xx this x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x is - - xxx
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime thelasttime
because YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chooseyourlastwords chooseyourlastwords xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU AND I ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttime thisisthelasttimexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxWE WERE BORN TO DIE

Running a careless hand through his hair, Kas huffed, the small sound disappearing before it hit the rest of the room as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Shrugging at his clothes, the redhead strode over to the cabinets, picking out a few pairs of studs and a cuff, as was his custom-- he was known for his over-affection for jewellery, after all-- inserting them in the small holes on his lobes and locking them in place. Admittedly, he hadn't looked as admittedly gauche as he usually did, clad in the styles he preferred and were often a bit too inappropriate for normal traipsing about. It was probably a good thing, he grinned, watching the person in the glass do so as well. Made a better impression. Besides, it wasn't like he had completely overhauled his wardrobe-- it was still as questionable as it came, just a little tamer than what he usually showed up in. Grabbing his wand and a fedora along with a black Sharpie, Kas glanced at the clock.

Maybe a few more minutes.

Making his way down the two flights of stairs from attic to the ground floor, Kas plopped himself down on one of the sofas, pulling his knees up and making himself comfortable as he pushed up his left sleeve and uncapped the Sharpie. Working on the pattern he had begun earlier that day-- he was very, very close to having a whole sleeve of robo-esque markings on it and he was damn proud he had actually had the patience to actually try to complete it. It was only after twenty minutes of filling in, striping and more contouring-- as well as a short chat with a busy Jaime, something he had enjoyed due to the usual lack of-- that Kas looked up again. Getting up and straightening his clothes, the Ravenclaw called out his leave to the house, scooping a handful of Floo powder and tossed it and himself into the fireplace, enunciating his destination.

Stumbling out of a different fireplace-- Floo was not a graceful way of travelling at all-- it took him a moment to re-orient himself to his surroundings. Once that was done and the world was no longer skewed, he wiped his feet off on the rug under him and brushed the dust off his clothes. It was a beautiful house, from what he could see, and though it took him a little bit to actually realize, he did, eventually, and looking at the wooden boards he was standing on and the bridge visible from the open door, Kas shook his head, marvelling in awe and slight disbelief. "It really is in a tree," he remarked, wondering delightedly at the realization. They were so high up, it was great. Knocked out of his thoughts by a familiar voice, the redhead looked up, seeing Tanya yoo-hooing out Echo's name on the bridge. Ah, so they were almost all here. It was just Elsie they were waiting for now. Turning to the said person near the fireplace, Kas quirked a grin, nodding his head towards their energetic acquaintance. "Sounds like trouble-- did you do something?" he asked, tone teasing. Moving forward, the redhead went to give the other a hug, sneaking in another peck on the cheek as he pulled away.

Okay, so the last part hadn't been necessary, but Echo wasn't the only one who figured something out that last time. Throwing him a grin, he went to the door, calling out and waving at Tanya on the bridge, smile wide. Kas was curious, and maybe a little bit of a s**t-- Jaime's own words-- but he really wanted to know how long it would be till he was asked. It was very, very flattering and he himself had harboured a crush on the other as well, so it wasn't something unrequited at all. Now, all he really had to do was just wait. He could probably do that, he smiled wryly to himself.

Probably.

❛❛ Keep calm and carry on. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Glad || Location and Action :: Lovette Treehouse, Idling || Company :: Echo and Tanya

Outfit :: Kiss A Boy In London Town || OOC :: LIVE WITH MY CRAP I'M SORRY Q ^ Q

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:15 am
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Delighted
To remake you mine: It's like something out of a fairy tale!
I will never fall down: Echo, Tanya, and Kas
No matter what it takes: Lovette Treehouse

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie had never been to a friend's house before. She never had had any friends over to her own house growing up, and she'd never been on any playdates or invited to any birthday parties. Her childhood had consisted of having a tutor come to the house and playing with Morven. It had been a bit pathetic, thinking on it now, but it was all she'd known at the time.

She'd said her farewells to her sisters, who probably didn't really care, though Newlyn waved and told her to "go have fun with your little friends now". Elsie had sighed- she and her friends were thirteen, not ten, but waved back and stepped into the green fire, calling out "Lovette Treehouse!" and spinning like a top until she finally came to a stop.

She stepped out into a place that looked like it was out of a fairy tale. It was a house! In a tree! Like... Robinson Crusoe or something! The blonde girl's eyes alighted on her friends, and she burst out into peals of happy laughter, hugging first Echo, since he had been the one to invite them all, then Tanya, and then Kas, whom she towered over, standing at 5'4" now, given her continuing growth. At this rate she'd be taller than Newlyn and maybe even her father, she usually fretted. Newlyn was 5'8" and hadn't been this tall at thirteen, and her father was 5'10". Morven, lucky girl, was petite and cute. Elsie kept tripping over her own long limbs.

"Hi," the Hufflepuff finally got out breathlessly. "Happy summer!"

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Cara MiaKitty

Lady Pomegranates

Yukina101

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
I will never fall down!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho paled a bit when Tanya was the first to appear, though he wasn't surprised. Between the four of them, she was certainly the most energetic, the one who had the hardest time staying still. Honestly, he was a bit surprised she'd arrived on time rather than early; he'd half expected to hear her calling his name down the hall while he was in his room changing. He waited for her to attack him, but instead, she looked around for a moment and, upon noticing the view from the window, began running about the living room and then out to the bridge that led up to the front door, shouting something about... llamas? He rolled his eyes and relaxed a bit. Apparently, she was too wrapped up in how unusual his house was to bother throwing herself at him and start trying to conspire to hook him up with Kas... thank Merlin.

spaceAs if on cue, the fireplace flared again, and this time Kas stepped out, dusting himself off and repeating Tanya's look-around, although much calmer and without the shouting. Considering that Tanya had arrived first, Echo found himself thankful that Kas had showed up so soon after; it saved him from her plotting. She could hardly do any of it while the redhead was here, after all. He breathed a small sigh of relief, barely registering Tanya's shout, having to piece it together from what Kas asked seconds later, flushing. "I don't see how I could have, she just got here. Practically ran straight out the door, too, didn't even see me, I don't think," he informed his fellow Ravenclaw. When Kas moved in for a hug, he returned it, cheeks burning at how his heart skipped at the contact. He felt the brush of lips on his cheek and swallowed hard, still not entirely sure if Kas was just teasing him or hinting at something in his own quiet way. Tanya and Gypsy, of course, were completely convinced that obviously Kas liked him, and Echo sort of got the feeling... after all, he hadn't seen Kas being so affectionate with any of their other friends. But, just because he hadn't seen it didn't mean it hadn't happened, and the first kiss hadn't seemed romantic, and... oh, Merlin, he really needed to sort this out.

spaceAs Kas walked towards Tanya, his hand went to his cheek, brushing it gently. He could feel the spot tingling, like last time. He heard a small giggle from the doorway to the hall, and then the familiar pattern of his mother's footsteps racing back towards the kitchen, and he scowled. Dammit, she was his mother, why was she acting as bad as bloody Tanya? He gritted his teeth in annoyance. No wonder his sister was so insufferable, she'd gotten it all from their mother. At least she wasn't here tonight; she'd had other plans, gone off to some event with some boy, her first date. Piper'd been over the moon about that, too, and his father... Thackery had eyed the dress Gypsy'd been wearing and groaned, probably due to the fact that his little girl had trimmed up her figure a bit to make it more appealing. Personally, Echo didn't see what the big deal was, aside from the fact that she hadn't looked at all like herself. He wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing, to be honest.

spaceWhen Elsie arrived, he grinned, glad for the distraction and for the fact that, now that they were all here, he could actually start the evening, rather than standing here stuck in his own thoughts. He gave her a hug, blatantly ignoring the fact that between the last time he'd seen her and now she'd gotten taller than him (though not by too much, just a couple inches, as opposed to Kas, who she towered over). It was normal for girls their age to be taller than the boys, they hit their growth spurts first... besides, he had an older sister, he was used to being shorter than a girl. At least, that's what he told himself. He followed her over to Tanya and Kas, throwing an arm around the dark-skinned girl, the only person he hadn't greeted (and how could he've, with how she instantly just ran outside?), and smiled at them. "I'm really glad you guys could make it! I thought I'd give you a tour, then we could head to the movie room. Mum made dinner, it's some finger foods and snacks so we can just eat in there. And there's a popcorn machine," he informed them, feeling oddly like he was bragging. He did rather like his movie room, though. It wasn't something a lot of kids his age could say they had, even muggles. Tonight, he didn't figure they'd need the projector, given that the others probably wouldn't be to keen on watching a bunch of black and white horror movies, so the screen was up, the flat screen tv ready and his DVD collection out to choose from (and it was extensive, so that might take a while, unless Tanya railroaded them into watching The Nightmare Before Christmas). It should be a fun night... he actually found that he was really looking forward to this. He'd never had friends over before, after all.

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 pm

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya walked back into the living and saw that Echo had been there the entire time before offering a sheepish grin and chuckle. "Sorry about that, I was just a tad...surprised!" she snorted at her choice of words. Soon another person came from the fireplace and she brightened with delight when she saw that it was Kas before grinning slyly when she saw the greeting he had given their mutual friend. How were these two not together yet? Right, because Echo was a stubborn a**...mule....same difference! When their greeting was over he bounded over to the redhead and gave him a warm hug as if they hadn't seen each other in years and not the weeks. "Hiya there Kas! You look spectacular as always and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that." she commented and gave a wink before the fire started again. This time Elsie came out as poised as ever and greeting everyone causing the girl to give a happy squeal and bound over to her fellow female. "Elsie! You look fab and fracken tall! Gah I hate puberty! My mum's as tall and gorgeous as a redwood and I'm stuck looking like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree." Tanya pouted. While she had grown she had expected, and hoped, to at least hit some form of growth spurt when she turned thirteen, instead she was a flat as ever and had only grown to a measly five feet two inches. Ugh! She was taken from her self-depreciating thoughts by Echo who, to her shock, had actually taken the initiative to hug her first! She was so shocked it only took her three seconds to realize this and latch onto him like a monkey on a banana tree. "That has to be the first and only time you've actually stunned me with a hug! My boy is finally growing up..saving China!" she wiped away a fake stray tear and wondered if she had been watching too much Disney as of late. They had found an old box of videos last week when cleaning and she and Timothy had been reliving most of their childhoods. Hearing about finger foods and apparently a popcorn machine her cinnamon brown eyes widened as she let out a soft "ooo." "Soooo, show us around! Don't leave us hanging here!" she teasingly chided Echo.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

WearingWhere: Lovette TreehouseWith: Echo, Kas, and ElsieThinking: OMGOMGOMG THIS IS AMAZINGOOC

Para- para- paradise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image
YOU AND I XXXXX WE WERE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXX BORN TO DIE XXXXX YOU AND I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
! ! !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx oh . . choose . . your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The flare of the fireplace drew his attention and with a slight crackle of the flames, the final guest stepped out onto the same rug. It was probably the same reaction he and Tanya had had, Kas observed as he watched the look of wonder and delight spread over the Hufflepuff's face before bounding over to them and giving them hugs. Watching them embracing and everything had sort of caught him up and it took him slightly by surprise when he was suddenly the one swept up in the hug of gangly limbs and blonde hair. Laughing, Kas returned the hug before pulling back and looking at their friend. Oh, damn, he felt like a turtle of something. "Happy summer to you too, Elsie," he grinned, looking at the willowy girl. "Oh, Jesus, you've gotten tall," Kas huffed, fighting back the urge to grin and remain frowny at the discovery that he was the shortest of the lot. "Teach me your ways!" he joked, though it sort of wasn't because seriously, he wanted to grow too, what the hell.

It didn't escaped the small redhead, the other boy's reactions to his own actions and call him a little s**t, it definitely made him a little bit giddy. Sort of. He didn't usually get giddy and he prided himself on his usual poise-- except on certain occasions, one which actually did start this whole thing off before just snowballing into. . . whatever this was-- but it was the only word and anyway, he had most certainly liked it. At the verbal reply he had gotten about Tanya's yoo-hoo, Kas laughed, genuinely amused. It sounded like her to do that, she was such a Gryffindor. Walking slowly over as Echo went to greet Tanya, the Ravenclaw grinned, shoving his hands in his pockets as he did so, making his presence known to the girl who had only just bounded inside. Listening still as the schedule was laid out before them by Echo, Kas nodded, perking up slightly at the mention of food-- which was understandable, of course, because it was food, naturally-- absently twirling his fedora on a finger as he did so.

Nodding at the kind greeting from the mocha-skinned teen, Kas smiled, returning the enthusiastic hug as well before pulling back. A small sound of amusement escaped him, a hand coming up to cover the grin at her words. "Too kind-- and I could say the same thing to you," he replied, raising an inconspicuous brow at her words as his grin quirked up even more, knowing what she was subtly-- or not so subtly-- hinting at. "I'd hope so, then," he poked back at the-- again, taller-- girl, moving to stand closer to the group as the hugging continued. They were all so cute-- he let out a few chuckles at the comments Tanya had poked at herself, amused grin staying on even as the Gryffindor did her latching-thing that she was prone to do with some people. Letting a small quirk stay on his lips, he followed, quietly agreeing with their friend and trailing after the more energetic duo.

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Glad || Location and Action :: Lovette Treehouse, Idling || Company :: Echo and Tanya and Elsie

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
I will never fall down!
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Delighted
To remake you mine: It's like something out of a fairy tale!
I will never fall down: Echo, Tanya, and Kas
No matter what it takes: Lovette Treehouse

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie blushed a little at the compliment. Yes, she was tall... The "fab" part she wasn't sure she had down yet. "You do not look like a... Charlie Brown Christmas tree," she said warmly. "I think you look pretty. I like your jacket." She giggled as Tanya teased Echo, which was always a familiar sight.

At Kas' remark she grinned in a sheepish manner. "You can be my student," she joked. "Drink lots of milk." she advised him with mock seriousness. In reality, though, she had been eating a lot lately... Newlyn said she had a fast metabolism. Her blue eyes flickered excitedly from friend to friend, and she couldn't resist giving a little skip as she brought up the rear of the group. "Lead the way," she said eagerly.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Cara MiaKitty

Lady Pomegranates

Yukina101

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
I will never fall down!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

spaceEcho watched his friends greet one another with an amused grin, feeling a lot less uncomfortable now that they were all actually together, because after all, when weren't they? His cheek still tingled a bit from the kiss, but it was easier to ignore that than he thought it would be. He did roll his eyes at Tanya (he had gotten both the references, and thought she was being a bit ridiculous), replying, "Tanya, last time I checked, there were no Huns invading my house. I don't think saving China will be an issue."

spaceHe pulled away from her (with some difficulty) and gestured towards the front door. "Uh, well, if you want, we can step outside and you could look at the house from outside first," he said, leading them all out the door, down the bridge and to the very bottom, turning to look back at the house. "Er, that's the house! It's in a tree, obviously... my dad's parents are sort of rich, and they promised my dad when he was young that when he got married, they'd build him and his wife whatever house he wanted... and Mum decided she wanted a treehouse. So, treehouse." He paused for them all to take it in, figuring it wouldn't be too long, and then lead them back up and inside. As he approached the front, he pointed to a roost overlooking the porch. "That's where Charcoal and Edgar stay most nights, they come inside when it's cold or raining." Echo sort of wished his sister's pet would do the same. Art, as she called him, enjoyed taking advantage of the limbs that grew through the rooms of their house by hanging up on them, climbing around like a really slow monkey. Why she'd wanted a sloth, he had no idea, but she'd gotten it.

spaceHe lead them back inside, feeling a bit odd about giving them an actual tour. He'd really just meant he'd point to each room as they passed it. But, whatever. He knew his house was a bit unusual for most people; new guests always wanted to gawk a bit. "Uh, this is the living room, obviously. We don't really use it much, just when we have company, really, for tea or something. And whenever we have a family meeting." That sounded odd, didn't it? It was something they did when anything big happened, like when his grandparents had given Thackery that money last year and they'd discussed how to spend it. Echo rather liked it, though; gave the home a semblance of order. He waved his hand for them to follow, and he showed them to the kitchen, where his mother was pulling something out of the oven. "This is the kitchen, and my mum," he said simply, already walking away before she could ensnare the group in something that would embarrass him, but she wasn't having it. "Hold on, Echo! Don't you want them to get a good look at the place?" she asked, an all-to familiar expression of mischief on her face. She waved her wand over the tray she'd taken out of the oven and then offered it to the group with a flourish. "I was just taking the cookies out," she said, clearly intending for the kids to take one. He scowled; they were heart-shaped. "Mum, just put them in the bowl and take them to the movie room," he told her, and then he was stalking across the hall.

space"Anyway. This is the dining room. Which pretty much never gets used because we all eat on the island in the kitchen," he said, and then before they even had a chance to look, he was moving on. "Through there's dad's study, and mum and Gypsy's studios," he said simply indicating the three respective doors. He pointed over to a spiral staircase leading up to what looked like a little loft, smiling a bit, "And that's my library," he told them, and then they were turning a corner as he pointed out the bedrooms, the bathroom, and his father's game room. "We're not supposed to go in there," he told them, "unless we ask him first so he can set stuff up. He's paranoid that someone's gonna overwrite his save data on one of his games." Echo happened to think that at 13, he was perfectly capable of not doing something so silly, but then, his friends might not even know what he'd just said for all he knew.

spaceHis expression grew a bit excited as he lead the to the last door in the hall. "And this," he said enthusiastically, "is my home theater." He pushed the door open and stood aside for them to come in, waiting until everyone was inside to settle in. Most of the night's meal was already in the room, set up buffet style on a table against the wall, along with a stack of plates and cups and a small chest of drinks. There were pizza bagels and finger sandwiches and all manner of food that didn't require utensils, a brilliant idea on his mother's part so they didn't have to worry about anything except the plates and glasses. He indicated the DVD collection that had been pulled out of its hidden drawer. "So, you guys can look over the options and pick whatever you like," he said, though he had a feeling that Tanya was going to insist on Nightmare. That was okay, he supposed... he was a big fan of Tim Burton. Maybe they could open with that one and just watch his films all night. Maybe he could even talk them into Sweeney Todd! That was a fun one, although a bit darker than some of the others... but then, Tim Burton sort of specialized in dark, after all. And maybe if they ended up liking Sweeney Todd, he'd eventually be able to talk them into some real horror movies... the gears in his head were turning with the possibilities. He was going to turn at least ONE of them into a horror nut like him. He'd already decided. The question was, who?

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:33 pm

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya shrugged and merely said "Ya never know..." ominously before winking and walking over with Elsie and Kas as he began the tour. As she had already been outside the house before the sudden shock of being in a tree wore off and she could completely enjoy the sights around her. She thought his dad was so lucky that his parents even made an agreement like that in the first place. Humming as they continued on with the tour she grinned and laughed behind her hand as Mrs. Lovette made herself known in the kitchen with a tray of still hot and fresh cookies...in the shape of a heart. The young lion could see where Gypsy got most of her...Gypsy-ness from. She rolled her eyes at Echo's typical answer but managed to snag a hot cookie and throw a grin and wink at his mother before running after him and try to cool her tongue which she burned taking a too early bite into the fresh cookie. Admittedly she barely paid much attention when he mentioned the doors leading to rooms they couldn't see anyway, she marveled a bit about there being a ruddy staircase in a treehouse before grinning self-satisfied that she understood part of what her friend was talking about. It paid to have a genius little brother apparently. However when they were shown the home theater it took all her willpower to not drop the cookie or her jaw at the beautiful (darn right she said beautiful!) sight in front of her. "There are almost no words to describe how awesome this is. Except that...and that...and that. Shutting up now." Tanya bounded over to the DVD's piled up and began pulling out things they should watch. Well vote on but c'mon! Who doesn't want to start out an awesometacular movie party with some Tim Burton? And perhaps some Alfred Hitchcock. Did he have Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Or Lord of the Rings for that matter?! Gah! So many choices! Ooooo, Nightmare yeeessssss! "Can we watch this one? Oh, and this one! This one too....deeeffiinitely this one! Thank Gandalf you have Lord of the Rings! Can we watch one? Or two? Or all?" The young teen pleaded with her big brown eyes wide and had even brought her stuffed Jack from her backpack to help with it.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Lady Pomegranates

WearingWhere: Lovette TreehouseWith: Echo, Kas, and ElsieThinking: OMGOMGOMG THIS IS AMAZINGOOC

Para- para- paradise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They had stepped outside first, following the lead as was per usual, taking in the sights of the house. It was pretty damned marvelous and the running commentary that accompanied it was a pleasant addition. The small sentiment about the Lovette elders was really sweet as well, bringing a small smile to the redhead's face. Heading back inside for the rest of the tour, Kas occupied himself as he did, eyes taking in the details and the quirky features as he listened to the small verbal blurbs about the rooms they were passing through. The living room thing was something that had him thinking-- it was apparently a family meeting room. Running a hand through his hair, Kas wondered if implementing (read: forcible implementation into his cousin's schedule) the function back at home would help with the lack of communication between him and Jaime. After all, they spent enough time apart-- it was something to consider.

The kitchen was an interesting visit too-- waving a hello to the Lovette matriarch, he grinned at the abrupt manner Echo was employing to get them out of the kitchen. Taking one of the proffered cookies along with Tanya-- it was food, and, as very well known, Kas did not turn down food-- the redhead offered his thanks with quiet politeness before turning to follow the little posse off to the dining room again, the pastry held in his palm, breaking off small pieces before bringing them to his mouth. It was hot, and he had an odd way of eating his food.

It was plenty fascinating. At home, there was only the division of his floor, Jaime's floor and then the rest of the estate which was pretty much a huge sprawling playground for both his cousin and the dogs at home. In a way, it was different seeing space allotted to so many different people. It wasn't the functions, just the people. Casting glances at all the indicated rooms, the Ravenclaw did his best to take it in before they were whisked away to the home theatre.

Admittedly, he had been distracted by the food first-- it was hard not to, it looked so good-- but once he had succeeded in tearing his attention away from said table and took a look around, he could honestly say that he was blown away, the admiration mingling with his current thoughts of 'Holy s**t, I want, where can I get one of these' which he probably didn't need, but it was a glorious piece of work. Sitting next to Tanya and following suit, Kas went on to pulling all manners of DVDs from the rack. Listening to the enthusiastic pleads and exclamations of the Gryffindor, he grinned, watching as Tanya turned to Echo and proceeded to employ her charms. Peeking out from behind the girl, he held up a few cases, spread like a cardhand. "The Trilogy has my vote-- Gimli has my heart," he grinned, the Lord Of The Rings set all in his hand.

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Glad || Location and Action :: Lovette Treehouse, Idling || Company :: Echo and Tanya and Elsie

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a