Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:48 pm
Leopleuradon

I'm just going to start off by saying all the yes please? XD I'd love for her to gain some friends, learn some combat skills/just general everything you said. Lol. I definitely think they could be like BFF's and it would be nice for her to have someone who understands what it's like to be in her position so to speak? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:54 am
~Kiana_Nala~
I'm just going to start off by saying all the yes please? XD I'd love for her to gain some friends, learn some combat skills/just general everything you said. Lol. I definitely think they could be like BFF's and it would be nice for her to have someone who understands what it's like to be in her position so to speak? c:

Woot! I could see them getting along well since they're both so easy-going! Would you like to assume she's heard of his services and goes after him. Or fetched someone to look for him and so he could come to her? Either works for him really. :'3  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 am
Leopleuradon
~Kiana_Nala~

Woot! I could see them getting along well since they're both so easy-going! Would you like to assume she's heard of his services and goes after him. Or fetched someone to look for him and so he could come to her? Either works for him really. :'3

I think that she would leave the herd if she heard about him which I think might be sort of nice since she pretty much never leaves. XD So that being said I'll be starting for us? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Leopleuradon
~Kiana_Nala~

I think that she would leave the herd if she heard about him which I think might be sort of nice since she pretty much never leaves. XD So that being said I'll be starting for us? c:
Sounds like a plan! :'D  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:04 am
New soquili up!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:42 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Username: JetAlmeara
IMG of your soquili: User Image and/or User Image
Personality:

Ironforge is a Knight who lives by a strict Knightly code of honor, he can be somewhat gruff but has a soft heart underneath and truly cares for those he looks after.

Adalaide is a young wanna be princess who thinks the world owes her a silver platter..but she's not mean about it =-)

Who you want to RP with: Helena Augusta or Victoria
Plot Idea: Well Adalaide would just be family RP, can be either foal or adult but just some family interactions.

Ironforge however can offer a bit more towards your wanted plots, as he train's Knights and would be more then willing to teach Agusta. As he is also beta of the moonglade herd and operating their protection force he would be more then willing to speak with Victoria about her herd and such as well.

Extra:Nada

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:19 am
JetAlmeara

I'd love to do some family RP with Adalaida. <3 I think we had one going between the girls when they were fillies (which I neglected) so I'd be up for anything as far as that front goes. Adult, foal, whatever. c:

As for Ironforge I'd like for him to meet Victoria for sure but since Helena is having Macklyn kind of show her the ropes I don't know what all she could obtain from him? At least right now. Maybe down the line they can meet and he can show her another side to the whole protecting/ways of combat? Not sure yet. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:15 pm
yum_tea

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:41 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
JetAlmeara

I'd love to do some family RP with Adalaida. <3 I think we had one going between the girls when they were fillies (which I neglected) so I'd be up for anything as far as that front goes. Adult, foal, whatever. c:

As for Ironforge I'd like for him to meet Victoria for sure but since Helena is having Macklyn kind of show her the ropes I don't know what all she could obtain from him? At least right now. Maybe down the line they can meet and he can show her another side to the whole protecting/ways of combat? Not sure yet. c:

Awesome, I'm good with either foal or adult RP as well. I've been RPing her as a foal but she's about ready to be an adult lol I can start something for them if you'd like and ping you the link.

Can also start Ironforge and Victoria if you wanted. I'm sure they already know each other, if only through name/reputation since they all frequent the moonglade herd.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:04 pm
JetAlmeara
Awesome, I'm good with either foal or adult RP as well. I've been RPing her as a foal but she's about ready to be an adult lol I can start something for them if you'd like and ping you the link.

Can also start Ironforge and Victoria if you wanted. I'm sure they already know each other, if only through name/reputation since they all frequent the moonglade herd.

Lol. It's not fair to have you start them all! <3 /snugs
I can go ahead and start the RP for Helena x Adalaide and if you want you can start the one for Ironforge and Victoria? c: That's a super good point, plus I think we had planned out them meeting once before too. c:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 pm
Going to be working on the tags that I owe soon. Just haven't felt motivated today. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 pm
Just a heads up to everyone, I'm going to be slow getting back to tags. The quarter is almost over and there is a ton of work (as in projects) that I have to do. So that's not to say you won't get any tags before the quarter is over. Just keep in mind they will be slow. c:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas