Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Night's Watch--Recruiting! (Take 2, Sept-Oct 2015) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:04 am
This is open to applications/interest.

Please apply if you're interested!

The way this is working, I must reiterate, is like Nation Guard. You're not always working, but when you're on duty--you're on duty. This means your soquili is in no way obligated to stay on "The Wall" 24/7.

For the most part, I won't be starting the RP phase of Karloff recruiting soquili and training/organizing until after May 15th. This gives people time to make suggestions (always welcomed!) and figure out if they want to join before we start. In no way, will applications be closing--this is just to give everyone a chance to settle in.

It also gives me a bit of time. I will be out of town May 3-10 at Disney World and on the 14th, I will be having two teeth pulled.

So join up! Offer up suggestions!

I'll be adding RP's/Plottings up after some discussion (though the recruiting and training RP's are already planned).  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 am
ooooh love it. ;w; <3 Good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:24 am
Chatted about this yesterday, but posting it here all official-like. 8'D

I'm offering my purewalker ladies and any other Skinwalkers they can get to join them as enemies of the Night's Watch. Of my duo, the mother, Morena na Zima, is convinced that the world is so screwed up that the only way to feex eet is to destroy it enough so that the gods will get the message and hit the cosmic reset button. She's worked out that she can't do it alone, not fast enough, so she's looking out for those 'Walkers who can stay calm and cooperative long enough to work together towards this goal, with a promise that, when the end of the world comes, this little team will destroy itself, rather like a group of suicide bombers.

And before anyone asks, yes, I'm aware of 'Walker rules, yes, I've discussed this with staff a bit, and I do intend for Morena's little crusade to ultimately FAIL, sooner rather than later. But she is up for wreaking havoc during her tenure of madness. owo  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 pm
Name and Cert: Amane

User Image
Role You're Applying For: Guard
Reason for Joining: I've had Amane for quite some time and up until now I've had trouble fitting him with a suitable role. Seeing this has given me ideas, a new spark to his muse and offers a fresh start. Since he is based on my Arcanine OC, whose fiercely loyal to his trainer, I think his original personality would translate most easily in to this role with an opportunity to develop a much more defined back story.

RP Plots You Wish To Accomplish in the Night's Watch:

Under Our Watch :: The recruitment! In a nearby herd or camp, Amane is grabbing just about anything and everything that he can carry. Word flies to a member of the nights watch of his thievery and someone comes hunting him. Finding him red-handed within his storage space, they confront him. They could either fight or question why he chooses such a dishonest lifestyle and where they come from is a fresh start with no judgement cast on the live they would previously lead.

Brothers :: Someone Amane can become close enough with to regard them as a brotherly figure. A trust built over time by over-coming ordeals together, talking of whatever ails them ect.

First taste of victory :: The first test of strength and loyalty. Encountering a SW, protecting a comrade or even possibly opposing someone out to harm the innocent and having to stop them from proceeding further. Proof he has the ability to protect others, securing his purpose.

Brief History of Your Soquili:

(I have spun this to work with the Nights watch, fresh start and will be working on this as time progresses.)

Amane, a wandering soul, found no comfort in his lonely travels. Coming across settlements, he would stay a while and pilfer from the locals until he believed it was time to flee the scene. Some would come looking, bounty hunters, scouts and sometimes an entire search party however the skills he had acquired while being rogue made for a swift escape. He had seen his fair share of battles and while he had tuned in and accepted the life he lived, he was growing tired of it. Tired of not having a purpose, of founding only greed. No mate to rest by at night with no children to carry on his legacy.

Are you more of an RP'er or a Plotter?(If you do not RP, you must be a heavy plotter to apply for the most part) RP'er.

Quote:
(( Suggestion :: List roles and brief descriptions for those who aren't familiar with GoT ))

Might have another to offer however she would play a strange part and would probably need discussing...

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:36 pm
Roman Foi
ooooh love it. ;w; <3 Good luck!

Thanks darling!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:38 pm
elfstar89
Chatted about this yesterday, but posting it here all official-like. 8'D

I'm offering my purewalker ladies and any other Skinwalkers they can get to join them as enemies of the Night's Watch. Of my duo, the mother, Morena na Zima, is convinced that the world is so screwed up that the only way to feex eet is to destroy it enough so that the gods will get the message and hit the cosmic reset button. She's worked out that she can't do it alone, not fast enough, so she's looking out for those 'Walkers who can stay calm and cooperative long enough to work together towards this goal, with a promise that, when the end of the world comes, this little team will destroy itself, rather like a group of suicide bombers.

And before anyone asks, yes, I'm aware of 'Walker rules, yes, I've discussed this with staff a bit, and I do intend for Morena's little crusade to ultimately FAIL, sooner rather than later. But she is up for wreaking havoc during her tenure of madness. owo

Most definately love! We shall have much planning bwhhhahhaha!

*writes stuff down*  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:57 pm
Will there be a "job listing"?
o uo
More info on that part would be lovely.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:04 pm
Name and Cert: Tristan
Role You're Applying For: Ranger would suit him best I think
Reason for Joining: To help fight the forces of 'evil'
RP Plots You Wish To Accomplish in the Night's Watch: Nothing I can think of directly, but I tend to get a little spark here and there and it seems to develop into a roaring fire. You know how I work XD
Brief History of Your Soquili:
Tristan was raised by his mother with his brother, sister, and within a herd. While he still loves his family, he's felt the need for adventure and gone off on his own for the time being. Tristan is a 'knightly' sort of fellow and was brought up to believe that there is good in the world and that good needs to be protected from the forces of evil. Before he was born, his mother was held captive by an evil mare and his herd was put under attack. His father, finding out that his mother was pregnant, freed her from her captor. While Tristan has never met his father, he doesn't have any immediate desire to.

Are you more of an RP'er or a Plotter?(If you do not RP, you must be a heavy plotter to apply for the most part) I'll admit I think I plot more than I RP, but I definitely do RP.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:05 pm
Oh gosh, I really really wish I had someone to throw in here.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:13 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
Will there be a "job listing"?
o uo
More info on that part would be lovely.

Yes, dear. I'm working on that right now. I wrote down a bunch of stuff on a sheet of paper, so I'm working on typing it up.

In short, (there might be more jobs than this or broken down further) there will be:
Rangers who walk the "wall"
Builders: Who will be responsible for building shelter, perhaps making some places where soquili can stand or hide behidn without being seen.
Gathers: Those who feed and gather/plant crops etc.
Healers/Maesters: Those who heal or who are learning to heal.
Recruiters: A smaller group of those who go about searching for groups.
A Scribe: This would be some hippograph or taloned creature who would be responsible for keepign records of the Watch. Since they cannot write, it would be pictograms/cave paints.
Trainers: those who train the recruits in ways of fighting.

Upper Ranks, are not yet open but will be earned, probably through a choosing. These would be the ones (who once held another of these jobs but rose to lead one of the five camps).  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:17 pm
I also have a bunch of walkers I could throw at you if you need enemies at some point!

Also... Rhaegar will do a flyby sometime. XD That can be done whenever you'd like!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:18 pm
XD Yes I forgot about walkers, we already know John dislikes Sans Merci but she could always stop by again as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:26 pm
And someday the khalasar should drop by... but I've got plots lined up for a while... so not yet. XD Ok. I'm shutting up now. *may be caffeinated and currently slightly crazy*  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:32 pm
I will be replying to the rest of the posts soon, but hubs is about to be home, so it'll be just a bit before I can <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff