Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:49 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I'd like to request membership for Umeko and Illyria.

Umeko is joining so that she can keep close to her mother Mei Ren Ko. She won't cause any problems for the group.
User Image

Illyria will be joining for a while. She needs to feel safe in the land that she's found herself in and might be extremely cautious until she settles in. If she realizes that she's being looked for she will flee the group. She won't bring harm to anyone unless they wish harm upon her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:07 pm
Laroawan
Would Dany be open to having a handmaiden? Someone to attend to her needs. Aurelia is looking for her purpose in life and I think joining the khalasar in a more "safe" position would give her an opportunity to explore the world and discover herself.

User Image

This would totally be awesome! biggrin Me and Dany would love to have her! She needs someone to help her get her horn cuffs off when she needs to take a bath. Lol, it's inconvenient to not have thumbs sometimes...

Do you want to do a joining RP or anything?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:08 pm
tefla
Roniel Targaryen

I'd like to request membership for Umeko and Illyria.

Umeko is joining so that she can keep close to her mother Mei Ren Ko. She won't cause any problems for the group.
User Image

Illyria will be joining for a while. She needs to feel safe in the land that she's found herself in and might be extremely cautious until she settles in. If she realizes that she's being looked for she will flee the group. She won't bring harm to anyone unless they wish harm upon her.
User Image

Welcome to the khalasar! biggrin

Dany definitely wouldn't let anything happen to any of her herd members, so will try her best to help Illyria feel safe.

Want any RP to go with this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 pm
Roniel Targaryen

User Image

Helki would like to join. Could she be the head healer? Helki is experienced with herbs and tinctures and such. She has good leadership skills so could be over a team of healers. But takes commands well. Her being angeni/kirin also makes her peaceful but not likely to fight.  

Goddess Vanora

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:43 pm
Goddess Vanora

User Image

Helki would like to join. Could she be the head healer? Helki is experienced with herbs and tinctures and such. She has good leadership skills so could be over a team of healers. But takes commands well. Her being angeni/kirin also makes her peaceful but not likely to fight.

What a gorgeous lady! She sure could be head healer! There aren't any other healers yet, but she'll get to organize them if any more show up!

Tell me if you want to RP anything! biggrin Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm
Thank you and I look forward to an rp but just not yet.  

Goddess Vanora

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm
I could do some rp but I am slow just so you know.

Aurelia would love to learn some healing arts from Helki too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 am
Laroawan
I could do some rp but I am slow just so you know.

Aurelia would love to learn some healing arts from Helki too.

Now that my internet and computer are quasi-working...

What sorta RP would you like? biggrin Joining RP? Or something after she's already part of the group?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

Would Dany be looking for a smaller handmaiden? Not sure how many you're looking for for her but I haven't done anything with Mizuki yet. Otherwise I'm sure she could find some sort of position in the herd. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:19 pm
CheshireKttty
User Image

Would Dany be looking for a smaller handmaiden? Not sure how many you're looking for for her but I haven't done anything with Mizuki yet. Otherwise I'm sure she could find some sort of position in the herd. smile

Aaaaaaaaaccepted! biggrin

Is there any sorta RP you want to do?  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

Another warrior for Dany by chance..? He is calm and levelheaded but will fight to the death to protect her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:37 pm
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
User Image

Another warrior for Dany by chance..? He is calm and levelheaded but will fight to the death to protect her.

Yay accepted! biggrin Want any sort of RP for that?

(I'll update the front page once I'm not painting!)  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 pm
Laroawan

Nisshou H

Tefla

Goddess Vanora

CheshireKttty

Snow_Leopard_Anthro

Well yay! biggrin We now officially have 10 khalasar members (11, if you include Dany!)! Thanks for all the interest, everyone!

Would people be interested in doing some sort of group RP? Something kinda exciting and fun. Like maybe they're trying to cross a flooded river and need to get everyone across... or having races... or something!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:55 am
@Roni:
Doing some sort of joining rp or at least plot would be awesome for Mizuki. Mainly so i can figure out her backstory and how she came to join them and meet dany etc. Though I suppose most of that means I'm going to have to actually figure out background for her myself.

As to a group RP I'm game. Though I might be a tad slow with work. I'll try and keep up though.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Goddess Vanora

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 pm
I wouldn't mind a group rp. However, I'm not online that much so my responses will come only about a couple times a week x.x Unless I can get into town more than twice a week.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff