Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:41 am
Today, Glamrock's children emerged.

I was quite surprised the mare even allowed me to be near her. I had no idea Meeki has a Soquili companion.

But let me backtrack. I am sure you are quite confused. As you already know, I live alone, away from the village and its inhabitants. I lost my family when I was young, so I do not value human companionship as much as the next villager may. Meeki came to me one day in the middle of weaving a new bedmat for myself, saying she lost her companion Glamrock. Obviously, the one named Glamrock could not have been a human.

Meeki was quite distressed. She professed an impenetrable bond between the two, which left me confused. I had heard much abou tthe Soquili when I make my weekly trips to the village to sell my weavings. The older Indian asked me to try and find the mare, who had disappeared for a few days and left her human companion worried almost to sickness. I said I would help, and she suggested searching the clearing, which was nearest us.

I leapt into a tree, thinking I saw a strange, sparkling brook beneath a tree. But the body of water turned out to be the mare Meeki was searching for. Meeki was so overjoyed, she actually hugged me. Now, it has been many a summer since I had physical contact with another human. But in that moment, I felt relieved. I had missed interaction with other humans, and seeing how much Meeki cared for the mare named Glamrock made me rethink my stance on my fellow man.

It turns out that the mare had disappeared to watch over her baskets. She had been pregnant and was now watching over two of them. One blue, one golden. She pushed the golden basket towards me to watch over while she got some rest. I was quite honored. And before Meeki and my eyes, two daughters emerged. The golden one possessed a horn, just like her mother's. A Unicorn.

I named her Allure, after the beauty that stops the heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:04 pm
Reserved for RP in thread (summary).  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:50 pm
Meeki quietly walks to Almika's teepee. This wasn't a social call as she had several more paintings to deliever and a lot of walking ahead of her so she placed the gift nearby the teepee where she was sure Almika would see it. It was a painting of Allure with a rainbow and sun in the sky. The painting is on a piece of leather with some beadwork decorating it as well. Once the gift was planted, Meeki quietly slipped away to finish her errands.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:15 pm
Almika sighed, walking back into her teepee after a long day of watching Allure and trying to keep her from trouble. Ever since the run-in with her first Kalona, Allure had been worried about her mother. But things seem to have been evening out. Fortune, a recent addition to the teepee family, kept the young foal from hurting herself too badly. Kids would be kids.

Stepping into the main room, the weaver caught sight of a delicate painting. Meeki... thought she, picking it up for closer examination. Allure stepped in, nuzzling her head beneath the human's elbow. Upon the leather was a beautiful painting of Allure. The foal smiled and whinnied her approval. Outside, Fortune nodded quietly and trotted off to grab a bite to eat.

"Thank you, Meeki..." Almika whispered to the wind. The Indian then sat down and began to weave...  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:31 pm
"Ohoh! Lookit this, Fortune! You see this flower? Lookit! It looks just like the sun!" the golden foal stuffed her face in the sunflower she was examining, the older, more mature adult Soquili behind her, nodding slowly.

"Yes, Allure, it's called a sunflower. That's why it looks like the sun." Fortune explained quietly, watching as the foal went from creature to flower to rock in spurts. The innocence of youth was a fleeting thing, but Allure seemed to be enjoying it to the fullest. The unicorn foal smiled and looked up at her pseudo-older sister. Frolicking off to another adventure, the foal disappeared momentarily in the brush.

"Don't travel too far now..." Fortune smiled and trotted off after the young one, smiling internally. She would never let anyone else know, but sometimes, just a walk in the woods would make her feel so alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Fortune had had enough of this particular outing. Too much mud had been sloshed into her mane for her tastes. Allure was more than a pleasant adventure in and of herself, but sometimes her energy would never let out and disaster would strike. The older mare blew her bangs from her face to hear Allure's voice, slightly changed, behind her.

She thought nothing of it.

"Fortune?"

"Yes?" came an even answer.

"Were the trees always this short?"

"If you're standing on a rock, then no."

"Oh, but, I'm not standing on a rock..."

Fortune's mint green eyebrows lifted and she turned about, staring at more of Allure than she ever thought she'd see. The unicorn had disappeared for another adventure during their outting and Fortune had taken a nap to pass the time. Little did she know that the foal would undergo a massive growth spurt. The older mare blinked, suprised.

"My..." she whispered.

Allure strutted about, her newfound adulthood going to her head. "This is good, right? Lookit my hair!" The unicorn tossed her head, revelling in the way the setting sun played off her white locks. "Momma will be so proud, right?" Allure smiled, hoping to see her mother again soon.

Fortune nodded, leading the way home. "Yes, I very much agree."  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:13 am
Glamrock smiled as she finally found the teepee of the two-legger that was caring for her Allure. It had been awhile since she had seen her daughter. She was growing more and more worried that Danzleikr and Fraliga might have moved away but perhaps.. they were just really busy. She would feel at ease if she could be assured that at least one of her daughters was safe and cared for.

"Allure?", she called out. It didn't appear that her daughter was here. Perhaps she was out exploring or playing with others. She would wait a little bit. She could use a rest after the run that was needed to get here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:23 pm
Something rustled in the bushes. Allure could've sworn she heard Momma. Humming, she trotted along in the brush until she praced daintly out into the clearing. Smiling, she turned about until she caught sight of her dearest mother. Allure lit up like the sun in midday.

"Momma! Momma, how are you? I've missed you so much!" cried she, bursting into a full run before coming to a stop next to her favorite creature in the world. She was suddenly very aware of her growth, and did a few turns to "show off".

"See momma? I'm not as pretty as you, but now I'm big!"  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:03 pm
Glamrock had to blink a few times to make sure she was actually seeing her daughter before her. Has so much time passed already? Her daughter had blossomed into a beautiful mare!

"Not as pretty as me? Little one, you have surpassed my beauty tenfold. Why look at you!" Tears started forming at her eyes and she walked around Allure to get a better look at her. She always had favored herself more than her father and for that, Glamrock was even more proud.

"I suppose I shouldn't be calling you little one anymore, ni? Though you'll always be my little one.. regardless of how big you may get." Glamrock leaned over and nuzzled her daughter. "And just look at this hair, how gorgeous!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:02 pm
Allure nuzzled her mother back gently. It was so good to be near her, to feel her warmth. Like a warm pool in the summer's evening. She remembered the songs and smiles Glamrock used to lull her and her sister to sleep with. Where was her sister? They'd never met. She knew of another's existance, but...

There would be a time and place for that, but not now.

"Oh momma, don't cry! You can call me anything you want, you know that." The younger mare smiled, doing her best to cheer her mother up. This was supposed to be a momentous occassion! No crying and saddness allowed!

"Momma, I wouldn't have had nice hair if it wasn't for you. Nope! Not at all!" Allure stepped closer to her mother, trying to make up for the absence between them. "I missed you. How have you been?" she asked quietly.  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:34 am
Glamrock smiled. Allure was always such a caring daughter. Even as a foal, she would put her own mother before herself. Glamrock was really lucky to have such a wonderful daughter.

"I'm happy, don't worry. It's just a lot to take in at once. I have been well, been scoping out a few newcomers to the forest and relaxing. Thankfully, I haven't seen that evil Soquili again. How have you been? Has the two-legger been treating you well? Make any friends? Have... a beau I don't know about?" Glamrock giggled. She felt so young yet it was only a matter of time before Allure would find a stallion of her own and settle down. The thought of that was a both scary and exciting at the same time. They grew up so fast.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:21 pm
Allure stayed quiet to take in all the questions. She had no idea about the length of time she spent away from her mother. But she was more than overjoyed to listen to her voice again.

"Oh, of course the two-legger is treating me well. Sometimes I think I used to get in her way, but now she's smiling a lot more and talking in her strange language and everything. I have a big sister named Fortune. She's quiet too, but she's nice. And no, no boyfriend for me!" Allure giggled at that last part. She didn't feel old enough to have a stallion in her life, that was for sure!

But, curious, she had to ask. "Momma, how'd you meet dad?"  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:43 pm
Glamrock smiled and was thankful that Allure didn't have a stallion in her life just yet. She was sure it wouldn't take long as her daughter had grown to be quite the beauty.

"Your father wandered into the forest one day, near where I was staying. I was quite smitten with him. He is a handsome devil, that's for sure. He just.. has some unusual beliefs about things. He's quite the perfectionist." Glamrock wondered what pegged her daughter's curiousity. "If your thinking about stallions and such, don't worry. You'll meet one when you don't expect it, and one day, you'll find a male that will just sweep you off your feet." The older unicorn found herself curious as to the kind of male that would attract her daughter.

"Allure, I created a herd recently. I hope it will be primarily of unicorns but other races may be allowed in if they.. fit. I call it 'Sentinels of Virtue' and think it would be nice if we took care of the land, creatures and two-leggers that we have come to adore and love. Kind of like guardians and protectors of this area. I would really like it if you'd come and become the Beta mare." Glamrock hoped it wouldn't be too much of a bombshell to drop on her daughter but she had to ask.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:12 pm
Allure nearly leapt for joy. She could be with her mother and protect people at the same time? "Momma, I'd love to! Anything I can do to help, you know I'd love to. And besides, that means we can help everyone and make everything so much better." And I could meet other unicorns too! I wonder if my sister's there? she thought curiously.

But at her mother's comment about her father and his absence as of late, Allure blinked. She wondered if mother ever thought about him, wondered where they were. If she was sad. Allure was then more determined than ever to make her mother happy, to make up for the fact that two members of her family were missing. She would fill that void, however large.

"Momma, where is the herd? I'd love to meet them!  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:32 pm
(( Seperate RP. n_n ))

The night sky was alive with stars, the motherly moon hanging high in the blanket of darkness. Dread allowed himself a smile, loving the way the stars twinkled with an immortal light. He loved night time. He felt alive at night. Stretching his wings, he trotted about the edge of the forest to stand on the outskirts of the plains, listening to the hoot of the owls.

His hair caught in a sudden breeze, causing him to look over his shoulder, red eyes sparkling.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff