Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:52 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Haha, yeah. xD His love was his only friend as a child, and she's a bloodthirsty little beastie so his opinions are a bit switched up. Since the timeline is more set for him, I'm thinking he'd be there as someone's personal guard but that the deal was in his free time, he'd be free to wander about and soak up what he can of noble life, and so he'd try to trick others into thinking he's a high-born himself to see how his act's faring.

Aww, it'd be sweet if she tried -- he hasn't had much experience with others making up to him and he'd likely assume she was trying to use him to get another guard for herself, which would be another p***k in his pride since guard < noble. xD This is turning out well, lmao. I usually tag all my stuff late Fridays / early Saturdays and can get the RP set up then, unless you'd prefer to start it. x3

For WHID, that sounds great! 8D I'd love for Inu to get more foal RP, and if she grew a fondness for Sansa at a young age, it she'd be more willing to kill the soq and it would be a bigger disappointment to her when Sansa declines. x3 She lives in the Flock, though. Would it be possible for Sansa to have passed by on her way to Kings Landing?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:12 am
Ryuukishin

Awww. Poor guy. D: /just wants to wrap him up in love

Hahaha. See! Perfect case of confusion working in the favor of something. Well. . . Sort of. Lol. I'm so pumped up for this RP now. XD I can probably get you a starter this week, so I'll just tag you when it's done. :}

Awesome! I don't think it would be a problem for Sansa to end up near the flock at some point. I think it might be possible that her fathers guards or something are out walking with her and at that point in time they're relatively close to the Flock border? It might be possible to have her end up inside their border, I'll just have to figure out what she actually does to get in that situation. XD Which shouldn't be too hard. Sansa is smart but like I said, far too naïve for her own good right now.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:12 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

He'll get his love in the end, though. emotion_kirakira Where they'll try and kill others together. <33333 And thank you! 8D

Sounds good! 8D Inu could meet Sansa close to, but outside, the territory, too, since she wanders the fringes when she can hoping to see the other half of her family. >v>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:25 pm
Ryuukishin

Well that's good! 8'D You're welcome!

Lol. Well awesome then. I'll go ahead and get an RP for them started after Thursday. My last final is that day and so it'll be a good way to kick off my whole month of summer vacation. XDDD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 pm
heart I'm back! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:43 pm
Hello Little Dove
Username: FallenThroughMidnight
Soq Name/Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Korev is a grumpy face. He's stubborn, sort of rude, and easily annoyed. But he has an unfortunate inability to abandon someone in need, he just can't do it and it makes him even more irritated. He's a lone traveler, and he likes it that way, he's convinced himself he doesn't need or want anyone else around. Korev wouldn't do her physical harm unless she attacked him first. At worst he might swat her with a wing for being annoying, but he does a little puffing and some posturing and he'd get in her face if she bothered him enough.
Plot Idea: I am not sure he is what you are looking for, Korev could sort of fit for two of her plots. He doesn't belong to any group, so if her 'knight in shining armor' in Journey to Safety needs to be one of Littlefinger's (or something to that effect) he wouldn't suffice. He also would not suffice if he needs to be knightly, or have shining armor xD But he would be the world's grumpiest, rudest 'hero' if she needed help getting to safety, but he would help her. He hates people who need help because he can't turn his back on them, but he is always annoyed by others at this point in his life, so he would look after her but he would be a jerk about it. He would definitely leave her when he was pretty sure she'd be safe, he's not a babysitter okay. Alternatively, he could be an unfortunate person to meet for her It Can't Be True plot, he hates his (absent) father (whom he's never met) and he would probably tell her to get over it already.
Other: His teepee page if you feel the need to know more about him.

Hello Little Dove
Username: FallenThroughMidnight
Soq Name/Image: User Image
Personality: Dath is a wanderer, and that will never change. He feels like the wind calls him, and if his wings didn't get tired (and he didn't get lonely) he might never come down to earth. He's very friendly and often comes across as a constant flirt. He doesn't mind at all being interpreted as such, but he is always careful to make it clear if things seem to be progressing in a particular direction that he does not have an interest in settling down and will leave when the wind calls him again. He doesn't mean to break hearts, though he sometimes does. He's generally a kind and understanding sort of individual, very mild-tempered. He tends to only be upset by any attempts to control or restrict himself (or others), freedom is the most precious thing to him.
Plot Idea: Dath could be interesting for her to meet, probably as part of her Kind Days group, though he could suffice for her It Can't Be True plot, he would make a good shoulder to cry on. (ironically, he is Korev's father, they just have not met). He's a flirt, but he's also sincere, so he might cheer her up by being friendly and appreciating how lovely and lady-like she is. Compliments can cheer people up a little, right?
Other: His teepee page if you feel the need to know more about him.

I could also offer a skinwalker for Trouble is a Friend, sort of. Cao would manipulate and try to control her out of fun, but she'd ultimately try to kill Sansa. If you get stuck looking for someone, I would be happy to play a villain for her, but I don't think Cao is going to fit the bill.

~Kiana_Nala~

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:04 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Hello! c:
So I think Dathuil would probably work the best for what I need in regards to those plots. c: I would be more than up for him playing a role in "Kind days" & "It Can't Be True." Compliments work great for her so I'm totally up for it! 8D

Also, I think I may have found someone for the latter plot you offered Cao for. c: I also kind of don't want Sansa to be seriously injured, at least physically, so I don't think Cao would work for that. Thank you for the offer though! I might have someone to toss at you for that later? 8D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:51 pm
heart

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:12 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:03 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Hello Little Dove
Username: Sawaki
Soq Name/Image: User Image
Personality: Arya Erebos is kind of a mystery. She can be hostile, and is rarely kind, though she does have a pure heart (deep, deep down below!). Her second name - Erebos - is the name of the God of Darkness, so she really enjoys roaming about at night and despises the daytime. She may seem sweet and kind, but she has a dark twist, and thinks lesser of soquili that are below her. She is very judgmental and hates almost everyone that she doesn't seem worthy.
Plot Idea: "What Have I Done"
Arya has absolutely no problem killing others. In fact, she does it for sport. As I mentioned above she also pretty much hates everyone. However, I can see her meeting Sansa when she is in a dark place, and taking pity on her/empathizing with her, and wanting to help her out with something. She can ask Sansa if there's anything that she can do to help. Maybe Sansa -out of frustration- would say she wanted someone dead, and naturally, Arya Erebos would go and do it, then find Sansa and tell her about it.

Other: I understand referring to her as Arya may be confusing. xD So if we do this RP, we can just refer to her as Erebos. Does that work for you?  

Sawaki

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces