Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
All of mine are looking for plots- Updated with singles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:51 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
This sounds pretty perfect! Pretty much all of them scattered after the attack so she's been looking for the others. Meeki and I imagined it a sort of herd, a larger family unit full of white unicorns. I see no reason not to have alicorns as well, since they aren't really "purists" in any sense.

Do you want to have an RP where Abigail finds him and knows him for a lost member of the family unit/herd that was destroyed? What sort of relation would you like the two to have?

Sure! Pavitra would be VERY confused, and essentially try to brush over what other memories he was having flashes of and would much rather move forward with actual family bonds.

As for relation, I don't know! What do you think? Maybe nephew or something? I don't know Abigail's family tree or anything!

Abigail doesn't have any relations in Soquili yet. She was still a foal when the attack happened and they scattered. So ICly all I know she had were parents, who are deceased. Everything else is pretty open!

Edit: and they don't HAVE to be related by blood. Apocalypse, her mate, was part of the herd too but wasn't related  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:56 am
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
This sounds pretty perfect! Pretty much all of them scattered after the attack so she's been looking for the others. Meeki and I imagined it a sort of herd, a larger family unit full of white unicorns. I see no reason not to have alicorns as well, since they aren't really "purists" in any sense.

Do you want to have an RP where Abigail finds him and knows him for a lost member of the family unit/herd that was destroyed? What sort of relation would you like the two to have?

Sure! Pavitra would be VERY confused, and essentially try to brush over what other memories he was having flashes of and would much rather move forward with actual family bonds.

As for relation, I don't know! What do you think? Maybe nephew or something? I don't know Abigail's family tree or anything!

Abigail doesn't have any relations in Soquili yet. She was still a foal when the attack happened and they scattered. So ICly all I know she had were parents, who are deceased. Everything else is pretty open!

Edit: and they don't HAVE to be related by blood. Apocalypse, her mate, was part of the herd too but wasn't related

Ooh I see. Well I wouldn't care if it was blood or not, but I like family ties usually. x3 <3 It makes the plots more fun.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:04 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Ooh I see. Well I wouldn't care if it was blood or not, but I like family ties usually. x3 <3 It makes the plots more fun.

I'm cool with them being related. I'm just giving you options! smile Maybe a first cousin? Like maybe they were born about the same time and raised together?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:21 pm
Fatal Irony

Sure! Pavitra wont remember her though, and actually doesn't know his own name at this point.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:59 am
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Sure! Pavitra wont remember her though, and actually doesn't know his own name at this point.

Of course. But Abigail will be over the moon to find him! Do we want to set up an RP? Or just keep plotting? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:08 pm
Fatal Irony
Of course. But Abigail will be over the moon to find him! Do we want to set up an RP? Or just keep plotting? smile

Lets keep plotting for now, and RP when my finals are over. xD;;;  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:10 pm
Roman Foi
Fatal Irony

Lets keep plotting for now, and RP when my finals are over. xD;;;

haha fair enough! Well let's figure out how she might stumble upon him? Does he have an area he spends a lot of time in?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 am
Memory & Sin Rp/plots yes/yes??? 8D

^ This needs to happen ^  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:20 am
Candle Wick Ghost

^ This needs to happen ^

Hahahaha yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. It needs to happen. For reals.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:05 pm
Do you have anything figured out for him yet?  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm
Candle Wick Ghost
Do you have anything figured out for him yet?

Mostly just a general feeling lol. I sort of see him as being aloof, maybe a bit haughty and cocky. Sort of the way you might imagine a Prince to be. other than that I got nothing. What's Memory like?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:11 pm
Fatal Irony
Candle Wick Ghost

^ This needs to happen ^

I am so going to agree with this lol

Also I offer up Tsumetai and Puramu up for RP with any of your ponies.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 am
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Candle Wick Ghost

^ This needs to happen ^

What are they like? Looking for anything specific? I love both smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:06 am
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Candle Wick Ghost

^ This needs to happen ^

Tsumetai
~♥Personality:♥~ She is usually quite creative and often daydreams. However, some alone time is crucial for her. She can also be sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful at times. Tsumetai is sometimes chronically late, and tends to be forgetful in rare moments and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when she pursues a new hobby, she will lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun.

Unlike her brother she is shameless in nature to the point she is certain that what she is doing is always right. She has no lack of confidence. This leads to her being pushy or demanding. Sometimes she can come off as being a bully or being mean. Though she isn't trying to.

She is protected by Shadow her older brother. Like him tears start to flow when she gets over sensitive.

~♥Background/History:♥~ As a basket she was always next to her brother's basket. They were hidden away in a cave that flowers covered and hide from the world. As their parents were attacked and killed by a Feline Skin/Purewalker. It was good that they were not found. Once out of their baskets, Tsumetai came out of her basket ten minutes after her brother. She trotted to his side as they saw the remains of their loving parents. What the weather and wild animals left that is.

She cried a lot missing her mother's voice and wishes to find someone who will be willing to be a mother to her and her brother. Maybe find a father figure as well. Their mother was a flutter as their father was a unicorn. After the sight of their parents and the sad memories of that day. She like her brother has become over sensitive to a lot of things and is easy to tear up whether she is sad or happy or even non-caring.

While the loss of their parents was a big hit to them and it made them have to raise each other. She never forgot the voice of her mother who would sing to their baskets. While a foal she was raised mainly by her brother who had to grow up faster then a lot of his age. The herd their parents were from never knew about them so they aren't in one and don't have a herd's protection while growing up.

------------------------------

She has been attacked and kept as a toy by a skinwalker so right now she is looking for friends.

As for Puramu she is shy towards those she gains a crush on. So she is fine with them until she falls for them. That is as far as I got.
She is sweet and loves to help others.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:40 pm
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Kara Asumie
Fatal Irony
Candle Wick Ghost

^ This needs to happen ^

Tsumetai
~♥Personality:♥~ She is usually quite creative and often daydreams. However, some alone time is crucial for her. She can also be sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful at times. Tsumetai is sometimes chronically late, and tends to be forgetful in rare moments and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when she pursues a new hobby, she will lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun.

Unlike her brother she is shameless in nature to the point she is certain that what she is doing is always right. She has no lack of confidence. This leads to her being pushy or demanding. Sometimes she can come off as being a bully or being mean. Though she isn't trying to.

She is protected by Shadow her older brother. Like him tears start to flow when she gets over sensitive.

~♥Background/History:♥~ As a basket she was always next to her brother's basket. They were hidden away in a cave that flowers covered and hide from the world. As their parents were attacked and killed by a Feline Skin/Purewalker. It was good that they were not found. Once out of their baskets, Tsumetai came out of her basket ten minutes after her brother. She trotted to his side as they saw the remains of their loving parents. What the weather and wild animals left that is.

She cried a lot missing her mother's voice and wishes to find someone who will be willing to be a mother to her and her brother. Maybe find a father figure as well. Their mother was a flutter as their father was a unicorn. After the sight of their parents and the sad memories of that day. She like her brother has become over sensitive to a lot of things and is easy to tear up whether she is sad or happy or even non-caring.

While the loss of their parents was a big hit to them and it made them have to raise each other. She never forgot the voice of her mother who would sing to their baskets. While a foal she was raised mainly by her brother who had to grow up faster then a lot of his age. The herd their parents were from never knew about them so they aren't in one and don't have a herd's protection while growing up.

------------------------------

She has been attacked and kept as a toy by a skinwalker so right now she is looking for friends.

As for Puramu she is shy towards those she gains a crush on. So she is fine with them until she falls for them. That is as far as I got.
She is sweet and loves to help others.

Tsumetai could benefit from Abigail I think, as they have similar backstories. Plus Abigail is super motherly and would nurture her. She could even potentially be plotted into Abigail's old herd that was obliterated by skinwalker attack, if you like? They wouldn't necessarily be related, but could have come from the same herd. If not they still have that bit in common to have lost their parents through violence.

For Puramu would she be interested in Agares? She could find him secluded in his grove and try to help him branch back out and come back to the world?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff