Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Barn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It didn't take much to convince the wizards in the barn that he and Elsie weren't deranged and murderous creatures of the night- - - though had they been refused entry, he probably would have become one then and there. Kas had half-dragged, half-supported his fellow first-year into the place, feeling marginally safer at the feel of protective magic warding the place and the people around them- - - oh, Echo and his sister were here too. Looking back out from where they came from, the redhead worried about those that had been left behind at the orchard. He felt guilty, but it was something that had to be done- - - after all, they had a better chance of surviving than they did against said deranged and murderous creatures. Hopefully, they would come out alright. There really wasn't much to do at this point. Having had set the blonde down, the boy sank down into a seat where he stood.

So much for adrenaline rushes- - - where the hell was it, anyway? He had been in an excruciating amount of pain while they were running and somehow it had gotten worse now that he was sitting and sedentary and whatnot. Surprisingly, he was still conscious. Also, he had only one vial of his potion with him, which he regrettably couldn't take to speed the healing- - - maybe- - - since he had to save that for his scheduled dosage later and, of course, there were people in the barn.

There wasn't much to do, so the redhead began to nod of to sleep. He got the vague feeling that this was very, very bad but at the moment, he was tired, bloody and missing about a pound or so of his flesh, and as bad as it possibly was- - -

Kas had a fleeting, momentary feeling that perhaps he was just a bit too calm for his situation.

Yes, he really needed to just stop thinking.

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

Yuyami tumbled into the barn, which he thought was a good place to catch his breath before apparating the hell out of here. Though upon assessing the situation within the building, it seemed that many people here thought the same and needed medical attention. Some with a limited knowledge of healing were already starting to treat the wounded, and all Yuyami was thinking was how unsanitary and wrong some of their methods of healing are. The small and finer details, which, after being a healer at a renowned hospital for two years, only his eyes were able to identify.

Still, though, sometimes a small detail was the difference between gangrene and a healthy limb. With a sigh, Yuyami straightened himself and forced his currently "I don't give anymore s**t" attitude to the back. The healer walked around, assessing who needs medical attention this very instant as if their lives dependent on it. Cuts, scrapes, and bruises, those people would have to wait. But sadly, vital instruments needed to perform certain operations were not handy, so Yuyami guessed that he would need to rely on his wand. Or use the summoning charm again, but God knows which window the first aid kit might break through to get to him.

Amongst the wounded, he spotted a child in dire need of medical attention. So, the man hustled over to him and crouched down, assessing the damage on the left shoulder. "Do not worry: I am a certified healer from St. Mungo's and I will do my best to restore your shoulder," he said in the calmest tone possible. And usually, he had to introduce himself as a healer, or else the wounded might just give him a weird look for touching or moving them. He know that if it was him, he would rather die than hand his life to some guy who knows nothing about healing.

Now back to Kasdeja. The poor child suffered an amazingly deep cut, and considering the brutality of the vampires, Yuyami had to say that the kid was lucky it was only his left shoulder. "This may hurt a bit," Yuyami said as he held Kasdeja's arm straight and slowly lifted it until it was leveled. "Tergeo," he cast along with minor water-summoning spells to clear the dried blood and any debris that might've settled into the injury, which was immediately followed by a spell that would clear the wound of the majority of the bacteria and fight any budding infections. "Vulnera sanentur," Yuyami murmured once, twice, three times, with each chant the wound healed. "Sadly, I don't have any dittany on myself, so you might be stuck with scars. Can you try moving your arm for me?"

{OOC; I think I had permission from Greycast! Chatzy chaos.}

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor was feeling dizzy, probably from bleeding.
Though it was also the fact he was covered in dirt, which was making his panic even worse.
He could just feel his skin crawling with germs and whatever else was in the dirt.
His clothes had grass stains, this was just a crap day.

Spotting a barn he rushed towards it, that had to be safe right?
He then felt his panic rise even more as he kept running, then tripped and fell into a crumpled heap in front of the barn.

This really was a miserable day.

I feel miserable you know?
My inner thoughts are, "The pain..the dirt...just....ugh..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Kas groaned. He was just about to nod off when a voice began talking to him.

Rude. He was trying to sleep!

Looking up, the redhead matched the voice to the man currently looking over his shoulder. His jacket was open and the bandage were gone. Never mind. He was a healer, so it should be alright. Kas said nothing, simply looking at the man- - - who was attractive, which was a definite plus since at least he'd die looking at something pleasing to his aesthetic tastes- - - and sitting up better so the healer could access his shoulder better. Did the vampire have to bite off something from his shoulder, of all places?

Then again, he was glad it hadn't been his face or something horrible like that.

He began to rethink that aesthetic thing when the healer began moving his arm, for Merlin's sake, that hurts and casting spells on it. He felt water, it was cool and felt good on the raw, bloody flesh, if not a bit stingy. Then came two more spells, which hurt like a b***h and almost sent him spiralling into blackness again. His skin was so sensitive, it hurt. He vaguely noticed the wizard casting more spells on his shoulder, but he could feel his flesh knitting itself together, sort of. It felt odd. Turning his attention away from his thoughts and onto what the man was saying, Kas shook his head.

"It's not a problem, scars don't bother me," he said quietly, exhausted still. "I'll be fine now, thank you. There are other people to be attended too. Like Elsie," the redhead murmured through an odd, tangible haze in his head but raised his arm as well, as per the man's instructions. "It's stiff and it aches and burns, but it's well enough for me, I think," Kas said. "It feels better."

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fourth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel stumbled in, fists balled, looking a little nervous around the edges. He spotted Corabell and quickly made his way to her. "Cora! You okay?" he asked, grabbing her shoulders and looking her up and down.

"I'm fine," Corabell reassured her brother. "Are you okay?"

"I'm a little bruised, but okay. Can't say the same for my wand. Snapped clean in half," Daniel confessed, looking a bit ill.

Corabell winced. "I'm sure Olivander's will be able to match you with another," she said. "In the meantime, don't go off alone, okay?" she pleaded.

Daniel nodded. "All right. I'll stay with you, promise."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina was nearly to the barn when she spotted yet another early-year, battered and crumpled near the doors. "Hey, come on, up you go. Let's get inside, okay?" Shina said, jogging up to the kid. Getting him up, she pretty much just strong armed him into the safety of the barn, depositing him on a hay bale.

In the light, she realized that he was hurt even worse than she had thought. "Stay here, I'll see if I can find anyone with healer training to help," Shina said, looking around.

She spotted Corabell and Daniel together off to one side, looking...much better than most of the crowd, thank Merlin. Kas and Elsie were over there, good, they'd made it! Someone....was that a healer helping Kas? Great! Shina rushed over. "Excuse me! Healer, can you help, please? I've got a kid missing fingers," Shina said, looking slightly queasy. "Hey Kas, you're looking better, glad to see you guys made it."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those in the Chaos

➳ ➳ ➳

This is utter chaos...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna managed to make it into the barn and collapsed with the woman beside her and Claire propped up on her shoulder. Ronna's coat was covered in Claire's blood and the woman looked in awful shape, especially considering she lost a leg: could magic even cure something like that?

Around her so many people were hurt. It felt almost like a war zone, but all she could feel was dead-not even panic. It was odd. Then again she remembered her father saying something about some cops feeling like that at bad crime scenes: was she one of those people?

"We need a healer!" Ronna called out, "I have two badly injured people!"

User Image

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darren walked through the barn doors, his right hand cradling his left. The bones were so broken, it was just dust. But he didn't know that. He knew they were broken, but that was it. He had tried to keep up with Gypsy, but he was more endurance than speed. Darren wasn't even sure where she had disappeared, but surely she'd be here somewhere, right?

Darren looked around, for anyone he knew in particular. Particularly Cait, Savannah or Gypsy. Or Jess and Toby. Finding them would be good too. He saw a head of unusually pink hair and followed it. He came to Gypsy and a younger boy. They looked similar. Siblings, maybe?
                                                                              "Gypsy! Are you okay?" He asked, noticing her hold her shoulder. That demon child had attacked her as well as him.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

Yuyami nodded. "It will take awhile for the pain to go away. It is entirely normal. If, however, the pain worsens, call me over. Now let's take a look at your friend." If anything, the pain should greatly diminish by the hour, since the wound has already been patched up. Worsening pain might mean infections, and depending on the severity... Well, let's not think about that for now.

The healer focused his attention on the girl, named Elsie. Her left arm slumped in an unnatural manner. He, as gently as possible, held the arm and cast, "Brackium ememdo." It was in this instance that Yuyami wished he had something for the patients' pain. Immediately, however, the Ravenclaw cast forth several spells that would greatly diminish the swelling, as well as mending the muscles and tendons that could've potentially been hurt. "Your fingers might have slightly tingling feelings. It should go away in about an hour," he said. Noticing the unnatural breath the girl was taking, Yuyami assumed the worse, which was broken ribs. The man gently pressed his hand into the girl's chest, and indeed, several ribs were out of place. Yuyami frowned, then concentrated on his next wave of spells that would fix the girl's bones. "Hold your breath," he told her. Moving as quickly as possible, Yuyami cast the bone-mending charms again. "Okay," he said. "Does it still hurt if you breathe? Also, was there any sign of blood, taste or smell, after acquiring your injury?"

That was when he was interrupted by a young girl not much younger than him requesting help. "Yes, I will be right over," Yuyami replied with a smile. Damn. These were kids. Children! He felt himself boil in anger at the thought that those b*****d vampires dared to not only hurt others, but also children. Granted, some were stupid enough to confront them, but still.

Before Yuyami had any time to think, a young girl tumbled into the barn covered in blood. And- holy s**t was that woman missing a leg? The healer sprang into action, though as abruptly as he stood up, he collapsed back down. Right. He forgot how he never fully healed himself yet. However, someone was bleeding to death right in front of him, so he did his best to repress his pain and hustled over to the three girls. Slowly, he turned Cara onto her back while simultaneously checking her pulse. Okay, she was alive. Barely. So much blood was pouring out of her, and it was only natural, because she did lose a leg. The healer took a deep breath and slowly propped up the severed leg, as high as it would go. First, he needed to stop the bleeding, and fast, which was exactly what Yuyami did. One spell was not enough, so he had to summon years of healing knowledge and many different variations of the spell to control the blood loss. Oh god, the gore. There was a good reason why Yuyami chose to specialize in potions, plants, and poisoning. The Tergeo spell was soon cast to clear away any blood, and a small stream of water was conjured forth. And just to be safe, the healer casted several anti-bacterial and anti-viral spells.

The healing process continued with muscle, bone sanding, and ultimately, skin-healing until he was sure, absolutely sure, that the injury would no longer threaten the woman's life. Yuyami placed the severed leg down, hoping the woman did not bleed out at the last minute while he was healing her.

{OOC; I had the permission from The Forgotten Weasley and mc2 to heal their characters.}

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin walked into the barn, she was surprised she had even found it. She felt like she had been walking forever, though, it probably hadn't been all that long. Her hair was a mess, there was blood on her clothes, dried and wet tears stained her cheeks and she felt horrible, despite seeing her best friend again after about two years.

There were a lot of injured people here. A kid missing fingers, a woman missing a leg, a girl missing an eye. And they all made her gag. She glanced at the refreshment table, maybe there would be some water there. Cait began walking toward it when she caught sight of her brother. And he her. She could see his eyes roving for Savannah and she grimaced.

He came barreling toward her and wrapped his arms around her. She did the same, glad that he was okay. Darren didn't ask where Savannah was, Cait looked distressed enough, and he could already assume what happened. He felt tears in his eyes, but bit them back.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image 

You left my side tonight,and I just 
                                                            don't feel right, but I can't let you out of sight 

Without you I'm no one......

Dani raced into the barn, carrying Chase in her arms and ushering Adrienne in front of her. She hadn't let the young girls look behind them the entire way to the barn. They didn't have to though. She had clearly heard the screams of her sister turning into a gargled mess and then silence. Dani had glanced behind once, just to see. She had too. She had to know what had happened to her big sister.....

She wished she hadn't looked. Sage's throat had been shredded and blood pooled around the woman. She had been so pale. So cold looking.... so.... dead... looking. Dani was terrified. Gulping, she held Chase closer to her with one arm and kept her other hand securely on Adrienne's shoulder. Even though it seemed like the barn was a safe haven... who knew when that would change? And when it did, Dani didn't want to lose her little sisters in the crowd and find them dead too. It wasn't like she'd be much help without magic... but at least she would be with them.

She hadn't realized it, but tears were flowing freely down her cheeks now. Her big sister was dead. Dead.... Sage had always been there for her and now she was dead. How could that even happen? Wasn't the big sister supposed to watch over her? Protect her? See her walk down the aisle? Be there to cuddle neices and nephews? Have kids of her own? How had she died so easily? So quickly? So soon? The shock was too much.

.....I'm nothing at all

What if I walked without you? What if I stand without you? 
                                                            And what if I dream? Without you I could not go on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

Shina swallowed against the sour feeling when more injured came into the barn, some very severely injured. The healer rushed to help, and after a moment of indecision, Shina went to the refreshment table. Pouring a cup of punch, she sipped it carefully, swirling it in her mouth. Deciding it hadn't been spiked, she gulped down her cup and filled another for the healer. Glancing over the offerings, she grabbed several biscuits as well.

Peeking over, she saw the healer seemed to have stabilized the girl who had lost a leg. Shina approached quickly. "Here, the punch doesn't seem to be spiked, and some biscuits. You're going to need the energy," Shina said, holding out her offerings, punch in wand hand, lighter biscuits offered with her splinted left hand.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Casual Clothes

I wish I knew more so I could-

David felt horrible, despite all his reading he knew nothing about actually applying the spells he read about. It wasn't surprising considering he was just a first year. And, he hated to admit it but he was worried by the fact that his mother still hadn't made it to the barn: she always seemed to be the type to put her family first. However, David remembered when he was younger that his father had mentioned once his mother did have a bit of a reckless streak. Did she get involved in the fight? He frowned: his mother wouldn't do something like that, would she?

Suddenly among the shouts he heard the sharp commanding voice of a girl call out for a healer and about two badly injured people. His gave went to her and the healer that came to her and his face went pale as he recognized the expensive black coat. One of the injured people were his mother. The healer was already working on her to save her, but David rushed over through the crowd and collapsed by his mother's side, grabbing her hand.

"Mum," he gasped, barely noticing the second year, bloody from dealing with Claire or Claire who was in bad shape. He was in pure shock seeing his mother lay there, covered in blood and one leg missing: what had happened? Why hadn't she just gone straight to the barn?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Exhausted
Thoughts: Where's Newlyn and Morven?
Company: Kas

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie was pretty much completely out of it as Kas basically dragged her into the barn. Those inside thankfully let them in, not that she was aware of it. She slumped into the seat as the Ravenclaw set her down, numbly cradling her arm as a young man healed Kas. The man then turned to her, and lifted her arm. Suddenly she didn't feel so numb anymore. Actually, she felt a lot of pain. She shrieked as he held it, trying to wriggle away, until he cast some sort of healing spell, and then several more, and the pain lessened considerably. Then he healed her ribs as well, and suddenly she could breathe properly again. The blonde girl sucked in a large amount of air, and coughed, trying to figure out if she tasted blood in her mouth. "I... I don't think so. Thank you," she called after him weakly as he rushed over to a woman who was missing a leg. She felt queasy and looked away. Her ribs still smarted and her arm still throbbed and ached, but she could breathe easily and felt a lot better. She looked at Kas. "Thanks," she whispered, then sat still and quiet, waiting and hoping to see her sisters. They had to have made it here. Right?

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

Greycast

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:02 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell saw her sister getting punch and biscuits for the healer, and realized she could help too. "Excuse me Rowan, Daniel."

Going over to the table, Corabell started pouring cups of punch, arranging them on a biscuit tray, along with some of the biscuits. Grabbing the tray, she headed over to the nearest person cradling an injured appendage. "Here, take some punch, and a couple biscuits. You'll need the energy," she said, holding the tray out.

Relationship status: Dating Rowan Edgar Elliott.
Where am I? Barn
Who am I with? People in the barn
What am I doing? Giving refreshments to injured people
Wearing this outfit and Rowan's Gift
OOC: (( ... ))

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items