Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Bonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor was too busy staring in awe at the male, he then looked away so he was facing the fire, his blush was intense, it also was telling that his accent was out in full force.
He only hoped this didn't strain things, so he missed the motion the blond made.

"Oh, it's not boring at all...honestly." It wasn't boring, that was the truth in fact, "It's a rather interesting conversation."
Victor then looked back at the male when he had calmed down a bit, "Oh...also, my name is Victor Beausoleil." He said quietly.

That was when he heard a familiar voice, "Oh...Bonjour Ronna~" He said to the newly arrived female Gryffindor, "Hm...I'm more of ze cousin, but I don't think zey would mind."
They weren't around much anyway, to tell the truth.

"You have my permission to do whatever to Claire~" He replied with a soft giggle, that was the truth, he knew Ronna could take her on!
He then smiled some at her apologizing for interrupting.

I feel pleased you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Oh! Ronna~"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Greycast
mc2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those at the Bonfire

➳ ➳ ➳

And, success! God, I love Hufflepuffs, they are just so sweet.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna smiled brightly and hugged Victor and said, "Oh, I could just kiss you: you are my savior. I was so worried I would have to go back to Hawkinge and be bored out of my mind. Thank-you, so, so much." She let go of him and sat back and added, "And I won't do anything to Claire unless justice demands it... or if she tries to turn my hair pink. I might try out a hex on her or give her a nice black eye."

She glanced at Victor and noticed that he was red faced and kept her features impassive as she wondered what the two were talking about to embarrass her classmate so much. Or was it something besides what they were talking about? She smiled at the two and then her blue eyes glanced at the fire, she figured she'd stay a bit till she got too antsy, which knowing her wouldn't be too long.

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm
You o f f e n d my D E L I C A T E little sensibilities....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Rey Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -When another blonde, a girl this time, ran up to Victor and began talking to him, it was then Del Rey realized that he might have just overstayed his welcome. Smiling when both of them introduced themselves, he shook his head before giving a slight bow. "Pleasure to meet you both," he smiled. "Del Rey. Del Rey Borson," he clarified. Making to get up, the youngest of them grabbed his back, its contents rustling against each other as he slipped the bag on his shoulder before turning to look at the two second-years. "Well, I'll be taking my leave now," Del Rey said, dimpling at them. Giving a half-bow to the two, he smiled. "It was a pleasure meeting and talking to you both, and thank you for the conversation."

Walking away, Del Rey suddenly remembered and turned back around with a wave of his hand and said, "Oh, and enjoy the festival!" he grinned, a happy laugh escaping from him before he headed for the exit of the bonfire square.

.... My sexy blonde (and delicate!) N A T U R I S T sensibilities.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor just laughed some as he patted Ronna on the head when she hugged him, "Don't mention it~ I know ze feeling of boredom." He then looked back at Del when he introduced himself, formally this time at least.

Victor smiled, at least he had a name to go with the...attractive male.
Then again, considering their age...him being twelve and Del being he guessed eleven, did this normally happen?
...Oh l'amour~

Victor then noticed Del leaving and tilted his head, "I...I'll see you when we get back to school?" He asked carefully, it was probably just him after all.

At the call of the festival Victor nodded, before glancing at his violin, "Oh~ I've got a new violin Ronna!"

I feel blissful you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...I think I just developed a crush."
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "Translation: l'Amour means love or the love." Out of character.

mc2
Greycast

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:[Fall Attire]
Company: Those at the Bonfire

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... did I say something wrong?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna watched as the younger blonde left and then heard Victor say that he had gotten a new violin. She had forgotten Victor had an interest in music. "And I," Ronna said with a smile, "by buying pretty much everything second hand was able to scrape up enough for a new broom... well new for me. It's used. But way better than the school brooms."

"Anyways, your new violin," She said and nodded to the case beside him, "Is it in there? Care to show off?"

User Image

Squeeky Luff
Greycast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled at Ronna when she said she managed to scrape up money, "I see..." He couldn't stand second-hand things, but he supposed the less fortunate did care about that.

Victor then laughed some, "Anything is better than ze school brooms." He commented, inwardly shuddering at the germ ridden things.
Then again he just had a rather...interesting male's hair-clips pinning his bangs back, he didn't care about those germs.

...That was odd.

Brushing it off though he nodded at Ronna, "Hm? I guess I could...show off a bit." He then opened up the case and tuned the violin some so it was at a passable state.
Picking it up and adjusting the position, Victor then began to play.

I feel at ease you know?
My inner thoughts are, "This song..."
I am a proud second year

mc2

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 pm

𝕾inger and 𝕾ongwriter, 𝕬thena 𝕱ae

User Image

Long, lithe legs stole forward with catty reflex. Her eyes piercing and alluring; her demeanor screamed royalty, thought she was very far from that. Her lilac blue eyes, stunning features and adorable dimples were known all around the world from her touring. The famous singer had hoped, with every fiber of her veela blood that her daughter would arrive. They’d made the plan, promised to keep it. But, the smallest trickle in her spine whispered that her Cersei would not arrive. Her daughter had never wanted to around her, but now that she was home from school, a drop out, no less, she saw even less of her.

Diane hoped to change that. But, (because she simply couldn’t help herself) she decided that she would turn this excursion into a surprise performance for the festival. Her newest album, The Days of Our Lives, was only just recently released and this would be her first performance of the album. A few children were gathered by the bonfire, and she smiled. She closed her eyes, let the cackle of the fire warm her spirits as she began to sing a piece of one of her singles, ‘Back After Never’, as she took a seat on a thick log on the opposite end of the fire of the children. An enchanting melody, violin, she noticed, enraptured the area and now, she felt it was almost destiny. She waited, a keen ear adapting to the tune of his song, and then, she begin to sing along with his playing.

”Promise won’t cry when it’s over, I’ll smile ‘cuz it happened,
I won’t let my skies be darkened, after all,
When you look back on me, promise you’ll be happy—
Don’t look down – I’ll still see you around

I don’t want to lose you, but I don’t want to use you,
Baby, just to have you by my side
And you must think I’m crazy, I’m only this hazy for you…
It’s a simple story solely meant for you and I,

Remember the smiles and the laughter
Baby, I’ll curl my arms around you,
And you can have yourself back after never
I know I’ll love you always and forever,”
Athena Fae, now in her full persona, sung melodious and enchanting, her veela magic swirling in harmony.

Her voice
-- Diane Burke, Divorced
----- Full Blooded Veela
-------- Bonfire
------------ Singing
---------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell hovered uncertainly by the bonfire. She'd asked Shina to leave her, and she expected Rowan to be here soon, but for now, she was standing alone. Strains of violin started to drift through the air. Not long after, a female voice joined in.

Corabell hesitated, then grabbed her courage in both hands. Walking forward, she claimed an empty space between the performers and the bonfire. With a deep breath, she began to dance, feet carrying her gracefully along a pattern only she knew, arms sweeping smoothly out to punctuate her dance.

shabatha

Where am I? Fall Festival Bonfire
Who am I with? No one...yet
What am I doing? Dancing
Wearing
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:00 pm
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image

Monty was so excited! He got to escape the confides of his dreary English school for a fun weekend at home. Well at least, that was the plan. Then Mama said she was feeling tired and The Man wanted to stay home and look after her. He did as well but..the festival! She had given him a few coins and her blessing to go alone but it just wasn't the same. They were supposed to have gone together! That was the deal! With a sigh he walked across the festival grounds not as excited as he had been. He wished things to go back to when it was just him and his Mama, living in Germany, having tea parties, going to see shows muggle and magical, it was perfect! Now...now he was gone at school nearly all the time and his Mama never wrote him except a handful of times since The Man was monopolizing all her time. It wasn't fair! He was important too! So wrapped up in his thoughts Monty never realized he had just run into another young blonde boy until he found himself knocked to the ground with the wind hit out of him.

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 pm

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Borson, Del Rey Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -He was on his way out of the bonfire square, running a hand through the messy blonde hair and dislodging a few clips, hearing the sound of music stream from behind as he walked off. Feeling one come off, he stared at it until something popped into his head. Oh, that's right- - - he had lent his clips to Victor. It was fun talking to him, Del Rey thought, and it didn't help that the older boy was quite cute as well.

And then a body slammed into him and he was knocked back a few steps.

The other person, however, wasn't as fortunate and found himself knocked to the ground.

"Oh my God, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Del Rey lowered himself to help the other off the ground, hoping he hadn't broken anything or hurt himself. She seemed a little bit younger than him. Though he wasn't so sure if she was the appropriate word. Being a crossdresser himself on the occasion, he was quite confident in his skills in identifying others like himself. But anyway, he really did hope he wasn't hurt.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor's eyes had slid closed as he continued to play on his violin.
He was already lost in the music, so lost he thought he heard a voice...a nice singing voice that seemed rather, magical.

Victor mentally shrugged though and decided to keep playing, he then smiled as he eventually finished the piece and let out a breath of relief.
It felt so good to play...

The frenchman then noticed he was surrounded and looked around, there was a very pretty looking woman with striking eyes, and someone else who danced next to him
Having gotten so lost in his music, Victor was utterly confused, "...?"

When did all this happen?

Victor then looked around and saw Del helping someone up, wasn't Del gone?
Was he hallucinating?

I feel confused you know?
My inner thoughts are, "What...just happened?"
I am a proud second year

Essy ze Ninja
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Greycast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:43 pm
But I think, I want to live with all my memories.
Even if they're bad memories.
Even if they're memories that only hurt me...that I'd rather forget.
If I keep them and keep trying without running away, then one day I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me.
I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget

User Image
User Image

Monty looked though blonde fringe blowing it out of the way absentmindedly to look up at his mysterious human blockade. He saw a blonde, maybe his age or a bit older with very pretty eyes. The boy quickly blushed from thinking such thoughts before realizing he had spoken to him. "No! I should be one sorry!" Never before had he been more embarrassed by his broken English before speaking to this other boy. He didn't speak much at school, not unless he needed to, so most children either assumed he didn't speak English or didn't speak at all much like another child in the lower years. "I vasn't looking vhere I vas going and I am fine! See?" Monty pushed himself off the ground, brushed some dirt and leaves from his skit and gave a twirl with a bright grin and airy laugh. "No done harm!" he comforted.

What happened to the memories of yesterday?
Did you store them neatly away,
Or maybe you scattered them around in your mind.
Only to be lost by the ages of time.
Bring it all in the open, and maybe you'll see.
A memory or two that used to be

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:08 pm

User Image

Borson, Del Rey Roxas

1st Year, Hufflepuff

✖✖- - -Del smiled at the younger boy- - - that was, assuming he was younger. He probably was, seeing as Del Rey himself was about 4 inches over the height of an average eleven-year old- - - and pulled back his hand. "I'm glad to hear that. Are you sure you're alright, though?" he asked, concerned. "You did take a bit of a fall."

"And I suppose I'm to blame as well," he said, raising his brow. "I wasn't looking where I was going either. I'm sorry for that."

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan smiled as he found his way to the bonfire just as the singing and dancing and playing stopped he gave a slight applause as they finished. "That was incredible! You three should perform together more often!" The boy said happily. The Gryffindor smiled shyly at Corabell as he watched her though. What was wrong with him?! He took a deep breath to calm himself before moving closer to his friend. "Hey, uh, Corabell... Can I uh... Talk to you?" The boy asked. He felt really... Shy all of a sudden.

Third Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items