Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Need a Character to Die/Get Injured? Click Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 am
Violet the Maestro
Rawwry
Caitlin Engels can be injured, mildly. Like...maybe a broken arm or sprained ankle or something. Oooh, dislocated shoulder. That sounds nice. Scratches are nice, just not too many obvious scars. No scars on her face at least. Bruises too. Nothing very permanent. Like, disabling or anything.

Darren can get be injured, but everything that applies to Cait applies to him. 'cause I luff him. <3

Their sister, Savannah, however, can be killed. I don't use her at all, so she's kind of pointless. Kill her however you'd like. I have no idea what to do with her anymore so...have at it.

Want Catlin and Savannah to be played with?

Moon's dealing with Savannah now, go ahead with Caitlin though. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:14 pm
Since Cameron Rowley is trying to help Caitlin, he can get injured. Preferably not a broken arm, but I wouldn't mind if he got a nasty scar on his arm. That would be nice :3 and you can break his leg or something, just nothing permanent. But don't break his arm, he needs that for quidditch :p  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:56 pm
Squeeky Luff

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

mc2

murruelecreuset

Okay! So, chaos. And deaths/injuries.
I want to ask, how many of you *need* your characters hurt or killed? If it is a need, please reply (and quote me) with the following:
1) How much your character needs to be hurt.
2) Where your character needs to be hurt (which body parts).
3) That you give me permission to hurt your character in the above ways.
(also tell me where your character is)

If you *can* have your character hurt, I'm afraid they won't be because the number of charries is too much.

If you *want* your character hurt, I'll see if I can fit any of you in. Those who *need* take priority over those who *want*, and I may never get to those who *want* because the plot needs to be moved forward.

I also can't guarantee that everyone who *needs* their character hurt will, but I will try my best. Do not fret, though, because there are two other chaos-spreaders (if you haven't noticed). o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm
Utsuha Moon
Squeeky Luff

Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

mc2

murruelecreuset

I want to ask, how many of you *need* your characters hurt or killed? If it is a need, please reply (and quote me) with the following:

If you *can* have your character hurt, I'm afraid they won't be because the number of charries is too much.

If you *want* your character hurt, I'll see if I can fit any of you in. Those who *need* take priority over those who *want*, and I may never get to those who *want* because the plot needs to be moved forward.

I also can't guarantee that everyone who *needs* their character hurt will, but I will try my best. Do not fret, though, because there are two other chaos-spreaders (if you haven't noticed). o3o

So I need to have Carlanza Elliott killed. I'll be posting her at the Bonfire in a matter of moments.

I also need to have Albert Snow killed. He will be in the craft fair with two other of my characters in like two minutes.

The others don't need to be injured. But If you need more deaths let me know. I just remembered I had Sapphire the oldest of seven haha  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:15 pm
Utsuha Moon

Claire can be hurt...if possible probably an eye gouging? It'd further her on her way to being evil.
Victor needs to be hurt...It'll help with his mediwizard thing when he realizes he wants to become one. He would not want anyone else injured.
You can break his arm...or take away some of his fingers? Preferably the violin playing one~ Which is his left arm/hand.

So he'll be in conflict.

Other than that I give full permission.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:52 am
Utsuha Moon

I somewhat *need* Diane Burke to die, but if there's too much, I can find other ways to kill her, lol. She's at the bonfire, though.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 am
Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

I think I can get Carlanza and Diane in. Do you guys mind if I do a hasty death? Like, "I see you, I kill you, I walk away" post? Unless you can get on at around 7pm EST and just be glued to the computer to finish this scene asap.
Also, gimme permission to kill your characters. D:

For Albert though, you may need to quote Cara MiaKitty or Violet the Maestro, since my char has her timeline a tad bit full already.

Squeeky Luff

I would quote Cara MiaKitty, because Ai is the one who likes to do those types of things. Haha. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:48 am
Utsuha Moon
Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

I think I can get Carlanza and Diane in. Do you guys mind if I do a hasty death? Like, "I see you, I kill you, I walk away" post? Unless you can get on at around 7pm EST and just be glued to the computer to finish this scene asap.

For Albert though, you may need to quote Cara MiaKitty or Violet the Maestro, since my char has her timeline a tad bit full already.

Squeeky Luff

I would quote Cara MiaKitty, because Ai is the one who likes to do those types of things. Haha. D:

Ill quote her then. I give you permission to do whatever needs to be done to kill my character  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:50 am
Cara MiaKitty
Gypsy Lovette can get hurt. Just don't screw up her hands. She needs those for teh painting o3o

Hey Moonie said to ask you if you would mind killing my Albert character  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:53 am
Utsuha Moon
Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

Squeeky Luff

Sure, a quick kill will be just fine! I give you full permission to kill off Diane Burke because I'm not sure if or when I'll be online on my laptop today  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 pm
Cara MiaKitty

*copy pastas*

Claire can be hurt...if possible probably an eye gouging? It'd further her on her way to being evil.
Victor needs to be hurt...It'll help with his mediwizard thing when he realizes he wants to become one. He would not want anyone else injured.
You can break his arm...or take away some of his fingers? Preferably the violin playing one~ Which is his left arm/hand.

So he'll be in conflict.

Other than that I give full permission.

XD Moon told me to quote you Mia~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 pm
shabatha

Squeeky Luff

Aisling is currently at the craft fair, she will not be returning to the bonfire or heading to the orchard, so if your characters are in either of those locations move them to the fair. If not, let me know where they are and I will move her! biggrin

Ai would have a lot of fun with Claire >D She's about the same age and blonde. Ai likes little blonde girls. Because she's a little blonde girl. A twisted little blonde girl.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:16 pm
Spaz is adding these late, but he has 3-5 to kill

Miranda Nightin, DJ of the WWN can be killed, she is at the craft tent with her co-worker Nicholas Evensfield, News Reporter for WWN can be critically injured which will later kill him.
And Zachery Baton, owner and DJ of the WWN may be killed. His wife, Melanie is to escape unharmed.

The Aberdeen's may be killed once I post them  
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces