Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:20 am
Kyrieko
NovaCracker

Hi there Nova!

Ohmygosh can I just tell you how pretty Finny is, first off? x3 I love her colors! Ahhh... okay. I think I am done. *coughs*

I wanted to toss my lovely darling, Dark Side at you to see if perhaps she and Finny might be able to meet and socialize? Dark Side doesn't really have many friends or even acquaintances, besides the stallion she's sort of falling head over hooves for. And I really would love for her to have some female friends! Plus, if Finny understands the want to protect others, Dark Side is right there with her. Though Dark Side also could use some protecting from herself... lol. She thinks no one likes her (minus Sanguine, the silly stally!), because of her broken horn and inability to heal.

There is also the chance for bonding if both the gals have unicorn blood in them! 8D

That sounds good! Finny can certainly use a friend, especially in another girl (She's an only daughter. ;D)

She does have unicorn blood -- her Daddy is a Unicorn, and she'd certainly have that for bonding.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:30 pm
NovaCracker
Kyrieko
NovaCracker

Hi there Nova!

Ohmygosh can I just tell you how pretty Finny is, first off? x3 I love her colors! Ahhh... okay. I think I am done. *coughs*

I wanted to toss my lovely darling, Dark Side at you to see if perhaps she and Finny might be able to meet and socialize? Dark Side doesn't really have many friends or even acquaintances, besides the stallion she's sort of falling head over hooves for. And I really would love for her to have some female friends! Plus, if Finny understands the want to protect others, Dark Side is right there with her. Though Dark Side also could use some protecting from herself... lol. She thinks no one likes her (minus Sanguine, the silly stally!), because of her broken horn and inability to heal.

There is also the chance for bonding if both the gals have unicorn blood in them! 8D

That sounds good! Finny can certainly use a friend, especially in another girl (She's an only daughter. ;D)

She does have unicorn blood -- her Daddy is a Unicorn, and she'd certainly have that for bonding.

Fantastic! And daww, Dark Side could relate, though she's not an only child (there are bound to be siblings out there somewhere, haha!). But she feels alone since she doesn't quite fit in with either her mother's (a Wind soq) or father's (Uni soq) sides of the family.

Maybe they can have an amusing meet and greet in a 'spooky' forest (Dark Side would be a total wimp *coughs*)? OR WHATEVER! 8D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:20 am
Kyrieko
NovaCracker
Kyrieko
NovaCracker

Hi there Nova!

Fantastic! And daww, Dark Side could relate, though she's not an only child (there are bound to be siblings out there somewhere, haha!). But she feels alone since she doesn't quite fit in with either her mother's (a Wind soq) or father's (Uni soq) sides of the family.

Maybe they can have an amusing meet and greet in a 'spooky' forest (Dark Side would be a total wimp *coughs*)? OR WHATEVER! 8D

A 'spooky' forest would be amazing! 8'D

Would you like me to set up, or you?

D'aw, Finny would be so protective in there if she got scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:57 am
NovaCracker

'Spooky' forest it is! So much fun they can have with that! 8D

If you don't mind setting it up, that would be lovely <33 I've gotta catch up with everything, thanks to work being all, "Haha no life for u". x3

Baww, Dark Side would appreciate it and probably open up a lot more quickly to her then she usually does to Soq  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:49 pm
Kyrieko
NovaCracker

'Spooky' forest it is! So much fun they can have with that! 8D

If you don't mind setting it up, that would be lovely <33 I've gotta catch up with everything, thanks to work being all, "Haha no life for u". x3

Baww, Dark Side would appreciate it and probably open up a lot more quickly to her then she usually does to Soq

Awww!

Beep beep  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:54 pm
NovaCracker

Wooo! Thank ya <33
And a tag for you! Teehee!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 pm
NovaCracker

RP for Finny and Grandpa? ;D
He's an honorable healer, and I think he'd be curious to see if she could use her horns for healing... He'd be like "...Aren't they in a weird place? >.>" XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:27 pm
Mahogany Sunset
NovaCracker

He's an honorable healer, and I think he'd be curious to see if she could use her horns for healing... He'd be like "...Aren't they in a weird place? >.>" XD

YESSS! That'd be awesome!

I don't think Finny knows Unis heal.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 pm
NovaCracker
Mahogany Sunset
NovaCracker

XD Well. He would be more than happy to tell her about her heritage, then. Where is she living atm? He travels, looking for things that need help, so he can be anywhere. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:38 am
Mahogany Sunset
NovaCracker
Mahogany Sunset
NovaCracker

XD Well. He would be more than happy to tell her about her heritage, then. Where is she living atm? He travels, looking for things that need help, so he can be anywhere. :3

Currently she's roaming, so it's possible to meet her grandfather anywhere!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:14 am
Wanted to say i will get a reply to the rp

ive been busy recently but ive not forgotten and just wanted to let you know  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm
NovaCracker
User Image
heart Caoimhe is a rather sticky widget as far as Kelpies are concerned. A lovely nigh-iridescent Soquili Kelpie, she found young that she could hide in mist and as such spends much of her time in misty places, though when no mist can be found she will hide in or near water. She is cautious, often leery, and acts both like the Kelpie mentioned by red-hair pale-skinned peoples, or like another water horse, the Ceffyl Dŵr, noteably in the act of disappearing into mist, seeming to turn into mist itself to the unobservant. Caiomhe is a carnivore, though she is more the sort to eat fish. She can eat plants in a pinch, however, but does not find it as edible.
Looking for: Socializing, anything really. She has no family so far, so she's usually quite alone.
Kelpie RP? :3
This is Aberdeen:
User Image
He's a friendly guy with big dreams and hopes, and he likes to chat with others. I haven't had much chance to RP him but it could be fun since she's kinda cautious of others. He could try to coax her out of the mist. ^^  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 am
Baby Pandah

That sounds good to me! :3 You wanna start or shall I?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff