Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:34 pm
Sounds good to me c8
Do you want me to start it?
If so, where would he most likely be found?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Faithofthefallen

Hi there! ^^ I'm trying to get back into things as well. My muse is slowly returning. Haha. I think we had things going on between Risti and Claudette as well as possibly Belle. If you're still interested I'd be open for continuing our plots or starting new ones between them. :3

Also, I know you're not looking for new RPs much but I'd like to offer my new girl Cerridwen for RP with Ignazio for the robbing traders/travelers in the desert plot.

She's usually a sweet girl who's pretty laid back and easygoing, but she has episodes during which she has a burning desire to steal anything pretty, shiny, or valuable, or anything really. She's a kleptomaniac and stores her stolen things in her bag. During these episodes she can get violent if she gets discovered trying to steal things or if things don't go her way. When she comes back down to earth after these episodes, she tries to return the things she's stolen, usually she leaves the items in a safe place and tries to distance herself from them as much as possible.

I was thinking she could help Ignazio rob some traders. smile  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:36 am
Faithofthefallen

I am glad you are interested, conflict interests me a lot xD Would you be up for continuing the RP we have already first? It is your turn to post, but you are welcome to take your time, I understand new jobs are busy and there is no rush. I would just like to know if we are still doing that one, I would like to but we can backplot instead if it is boring to you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 am
Faithofthefallen
That could work! Barracus would let him go because he would think that he could 'take care of him' once his services were no longer useful!

I'm going to go this way because it'll allow Storm's Finale some wandering freedom...the unicorn heritage thing can be worked around and Fin could send some naive young things into Barracus's path.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 am
IF and when you are up for it, I would love to have some sibling RP with Jezzabelle and continue the Baraccus plot/storyline if you're interested?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:30 am
Faithofthefallen

Hullo again. I finally managed to make a thread for that RP between Grigori and Ellion we discussed ages ago. I totally understand if you're no longer interested, but I noticed that your plot thread had resurfaced, at least, so I figured I may as well give it a shot.  

Lady_Ourania

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:41 am
Lady_Ourania
Faithofthefallen

Hullo again. I finally managed to make a thread for that RP between Grigori and Ellion we discussed ages ago. I totally understand if you're no longer interested, but I noticed that your plot thread had resurfaced, at least, so I figured I may as well give it a shot.

Sure! I'll give it a shot! Again, I'm slow lately, trying to ease back into things, but it might take me a bit to get back to prior activeness u_u. But I will do my very best to reply regularly!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:05 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
IF and when you are up for it, I would love to have some sibling RP with Jezzabelle and continue the Baraccus plot/storyline if you're interested?

Sure, I saw the tag for Barracus and Karloff so working on my muse for him, and Spoof and I have been talking more about the Cleaver herd so I'm a little more primed for family rp there XD, would be open to some sibling rp!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:16 pm
Faithofthefallen
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Sure, I saw the tag for Barracus and Karloff so working on my muse for him, and Spoof and I have been talking more about the Cleaver herd so I'm a little more primed for family rp there XD, would be open to some sibling rp!

KK let me know when you're read!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 pm
Faithofthefallen

While I am currently being slow on RPs myself, I am trying to sort out my plots. I would like to know your feelings on our RP. It is fine if you want to continue but are currently busy, I just need to know if Barracus will fill in the spot I'd like for Korev's plots or if I should look for someone else. I did notice you said you found RPs like this one boring, and if you don't want to continue that is fine but please let me know because I need to put his moving-forward plots on hold until I fill in this plot point.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas