We do not sow
  Unbowed, unbent, unbroken
  High as honor
  Night gathers, and now my watch begins
View Results

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:25 am
Just for your references, I'll be choosing my December winner somewhere close to xmas. sometime 20-27-ish when I have the time.

It's gonna be hard, though! So many cool ideas! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:12 pm
First off I just want to say what an amazingly awesome thing your doing with this. It is a wonderful idea and Im so grateful for the chance alone. My husband and I have been hooked since the very first episode, we even named our dogs after the show. We had a chihuahua mix we named Khalessi and now we have a German Shepard/Husky named Khal Drogo xD. Im going to start reading the books again once I find my kindle again xD.

The rest will be in a spolier cause I kinda lost myself and went kinda crazy and everywhere xD

Now as for the custom Id wish to become reality its really kinda OC/concept since you already have my most fav character Dani xD And I also cant really choose a fave since all of mine have joined the soq ranks already. I also want to do something kinda different, something epic showing different aspects from the different houses....and honestly ever since the first time I saw the opening for the show Ive thought it would make an awesome soquili if translated right. Ive been trying to do that ever since but keep coming up short.

Ive been trying to iron out a custom form but Im finding it hard. I know how I want the personality and I know I desire female I think. I want her to be caring and a bit shy/soft spoken as Dani first was, but at the same time you dont want to piss her off or harm any she cares about. She has a very high sense of justice and after she blooms a little after certain encounters she gains more confidence and she'll show her smarts and others will learn she has a way with words. I kinda am really going to try and blend Dani and Tyrion as best I can. Ill be able to iron it out better once/if she becomes real.

I want to try and stay away from her being a mutant, but I really want her to be part Cerynei and have long slender awesome male like antlers. I want her to have nearly white bright hair similar but lighter then a Targaryen. As for marking/looks Id want her to have some sort of flame like design that forms a dragon and a fur cloak that hangs only down one side. Unsure what color Id want this but its really all conceptual. Id for her to have like glowing blue eyes and some of the adornments hanging from her antlers(if they are doable) be red leaves and beads of light. Id love if the antler looked like the tree from the godswood in Winterfell. If the antlers could hold a bright ball of light at the top would be awesome and she have a crown/circlet around her head that looks similar to the end of the opening, with the four heads of the main house in the center and some other depictions on the sides that are shown....maybe that a bit much, but just a little bit of a crown like circlet would be good too. Maybe If she were part Suti it could explain the horns in part. A Light Suti/Ceryeni mix maybe? My idea may be kinda all over the place but Id love your feed back if nothing else. I think you have my aim(stornflower0426), I know your on mine but you can always pm me too. Im still going to try and organize this into somewhat of a custom form, but incase I dont get a chance with my work schedule I at least wanted to get this put here. xD

If my concept isn't something that will work for this. I would like to try for Melisandre 'The Red Lady'. She is such an awesome character with her manipulative ways and her mysteriousness. She would be awesome to roleplay.

Again this is a great idea and I love just having a chance xD And sorry for mine being kinda all over the place. xD Just got so excited when I saw this I couldnt hold back. <3 Happy Holidays to all  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 pm
/just noticed this

I considered applying for Margaery during DD's bribes, but Maho's already posted about her with far more depth than I'd had in mind. xD

I'd love to get a GoT character though, and I adore me some Starks, so I'd love to get Rickon and Shaggy Dog.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:09 pm
I really want Eddard or possibly maybe just to stir everything up Joffrey.
xD
Oh that would be amusing.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:12 pm
Less than a week before I choose the first person for this! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:57 pm
WARNING WARNING! I'm really starting to get the itch to choose my first person for this. I might choose any day now!

But! There are several people I'd like to fund at some point in here already, so I'll almost certainly be choosing more in the future.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:47 pm
Three eyed Crow

Essentially a Wind/Ceryeni (I've probably spelled those wrong) in majorly blacks, ruddy greens and pale white threaded through it like roots. With white weirwood roots twisted about his back legs and muzzle wrapped so as to inhibit his ability to eat and talk. Red eyed, of course, and his black wings heavily tattered and tied up with roots. Deer hooved with antlers that resemble weirwood in texture/colour.

I'm totally going to sketch this out ASAP

Plot wise, obviously akin to his setting in Dance With Dragons wherein he rarely ever moves or speaks and when he does it's to provide the wargs and others he encounters with queer wisdom.
Definitely going to get him a red eyed crow as a familiar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:58 pm
Cypran

Iiiiinteresting! Didn't expect anyone would go for that version of the character. I am going to take the liberty of spoiler tagging your post though, since that character shows up way late in the books!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:06 pm
Thanks. Wasn't sure if I should spoiler tag or not, actually  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:07 pm
Cypran
Thanks. Wasn't sure if I should spoiler tag or not, actually

I'm not really quite sure either... but I'd rather be safe than sorry and tick someone off. XD  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:08 pm
Cool cool. What did you mean by version, though?

I'm also the only Crow in your poll woo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:36 pm
Ooooooh... well! If you know your Westeros history and side stories, you'll recognize that...

The three-eyed crow was once a Targaryen b*****d named Bloodraven (or Brynden Rivers). He was a sorcerer from a hundred or so years ago in Westeros history and his appearance matches the described appearance of the three-eyed crow!

It's not 100% confirmed, but it's really really heavily implied.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:50 pm
Oh, I see! I never made that connection how daft am I?

Nevertheless, given that I still prefer this concept. Its less of a who the heck are you and more of a WHAT the heck are you. ---->And obviously he's a more advanced green seer in this state, which makes for fun RP<----
It's hard to code on my phone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:57 pm
@ Cypran: Yeah, I'm super curious where the series is going to go with him now. It's awesome to see more magic stuff in ASoIaF. *_*  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:18 pm
I honestly feel they won't go further with his character than the teaching role he has with Bran. It's already been said that he is immobile and majorly an observer. But I feel Bran will take on that mantle and much more. There's even speculation that Bran might control the dragons at some point.

I'm REALLY looking forward to where the Stark children go in the next book. Arya especially.

Also Three Eyed Crow Concept: This Could Be Considered Spoiler?

I can't draw horses I c a n n o t

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces