Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Fallen is Looking for Plots (Skinwalker wants to play...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm
I'm still interested in our Timbira/Dathuil plot/RP! xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:50 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

[x] - Flirting Can Get You Killed (With DathĂșil)

Tag on both <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:34 am
Kyrieko

heart

Phail Ninja

Awesome! I have tagged you, and I will update their CC Breeding List post too ^^

XxXPandamoniumXxX

I got one tag for you, on the new RP. I am working on Severi/Chosovi now but it might take a bit. Slow typer.

Edit: Tag to you on both ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 am

Sorry, retail at the holidays can sort of eat a person alive. I am more or less back now though, and I will be doing tags for people ^^

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:41 pm

I THINK I am caught up on tags. If I missed anyone, please let me know!

Plots...
Dath/Gabriel, Sunny/Tyr, Kali/Phantasm,
Sunny/Cho and another Cho/Sev
Cao/Alestra Saito, find a reason
Maybe Kali could match with Astraea? Ask for herbalism info?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 am

-loves- I still want all our plots~

zephira738

Timid Hunter

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 am

Still with the plots and RP ^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:06 am
User Image

I want RP with Korev

Personality Pretty much a blank slate. I have a vague idea but I know she'll lead me where she wants to go. I know she's observant.

Plot Perhaps she catches one of her wings in something and can't get free. We can discuss more in depth.

User Image

I want RP with Sunchaser

Personality My big, strong warrior warhorse. If Sunchaser thinks she's big, she ain't got nothing on Hoto. xD Think hooves the size of dinner plates. He's kind and knowledgeable and curious and wise....and a tad messed up in the head at the moment. But that's okay when your essentially a rugged old knight it painted armor right?

Plot A meet and a talk and perhaps a bit of teaching her to defend herself as he gets an ear to talk to. Mutual helping each other.

FallenThroughMidnight

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 pm
Teh Roarie

Greer is a pretty CYO, I adore purple heart I would love to discuss more in depth a potential RP for them, I would rather avoid a meet-and-greet situation. I am eager to collect a few grouchy rescues for Korev though, so if she's in need of some sort of help then he'll be there... reluctantly.

Hototo would have to be a serious monster to give Sunchaser a run for her money size-wise! She's on the large end of a draft horse, somewhere between 18 and 19 hands per my research on breed average (roughly six feet and a bit at the withers). She would be happy to offer him a friendly ear, and she wouldn't mind a few pointers on self-defense. Not that many are willing to challenge a monster like her, but her 'style' of defense lacks finesse (plenty of power in her kick though!).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 pm
Phail Ninja

If you are just slow that is totally fine, but I wanted to double-check that you are still interested in our roleplay and plots with Dath and Timbira? I don't want to keep them on MCCL if you're not ^^;

FallenThroughMidnight

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 am
FallenThroughMidnight
Teh Roarie

Greer is a pretty CYO, I adore purple heart I would love to discuss more in depth a potential RP for them, I would rather avoid a meet-and-greet situation. I am eager to collect a few grouchy rescues for Korev though, so if she's in need of some sort of help then he'll be there... reluctantly.

Hototo would have to be a serious monster to give Sunchaser a run for her money size-wise! She's on the large end of a draft horse, somewhere between 18 and 19 hands per my research on breed average (roughly six feet and a bit at the withers). She would be happy to offer him a friendly ear, and she wouldn't mind a few pointers on self-defense. Not that many are willing to challenge a monster like her, but her 'style' of defense lacks finesse (plenty of power in her kick though!).
I was actually worried about getting plots and things for Greer. She's not so much purple as day-glow, eye-burn purple and so many people say they can't handle that.

I was actually thinking a rescue of some sort would be better than a meet and greet. They tend to bore me unless I'm using a character I like. And since I don't even know if I like Greer yet...

Do you have an idea how you would like Korev to save someone from something?

xD Hoto is a monster. I think I calculated it out that he's 6'4" at the shoulder and that doesn't include the head and neck. Fellow monsters hanging out.

And I don't mean to say she's weak or defenseless, but Hoto's got kicking your butt down to a dance. Granted he can only impart some of it but that's better than none of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 am
FallenThroughMidnight
Phail Ninja

If you are just slow that is totally fine, but I wanted to double-check that you are still interested in our roleplay and plots with Dath and Timbira? I don't want to keep them on MCCL if you're not ^^;

I totally am! I'm so sorry Dxx Life's been busy, and I have an exam this friday. I'll try and get a tag out today if I can though!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:16 am
Teh Roarie

Huh. Well, maybe she is showing up differently on my monitor. Still, I don't see what color has to do with plotting, there is so much more to plots than just babies. Korev would rescue someone angrily, from just about anything he had to xD If she got stuck he'd figure out a way to get her loose, if something was pursuing her he'd help her get away or he'd be up in her pursuer's face if need be. What sort of trouble do you think she's likely to be in?

Monsterpals, I like the idea. Sunny is more of a gentle giant than a fighter, but once someone is trying to take refuge under her hooves she's got to be up for getting a little rough if it is necessary. More finesse than simply relying on being big and strong would definitely be helpful, though I understand it would take more than a day or so to learn more than a little. If you want, I would be down for multiple encounters, maybe build a nice friendship.

Phail Ninja

Oh, no, please don't worry about it! Take all the time you need, I just don't want to keep entering them in breeding stuff if you were working on other plots. I don't even want to imagine how awkward winning in a situation like that would be x.x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:56 am
User Image

I want RP with Korev

Personality Candy is an upbeat, friendly, and almost annoyingly optimistic young mare. She wants nothing more than to help other Soquili, though her enthusiasm reaches farther than her ability - while she can heal because of her unicorn nature she's just not very good at it. Perhaps its due to a lack of practice...she's young, and hasn't been around a lot of tragedy - but she wants to help in any way she can. Her infectious smile and eagerness to help may have a placebo effect of its own. She keeps a satchel of 'medicines' with her - she calls it her 'bag of goodies' It mostly contains dried flowers and fruits, candies, and shiny bobbles that make people smile and feel better when her healing magic doesn't cure their ills as well as she hopes.

Plot If Korev is still in need of healing, I'd love for Candy to have a go at it. Depending on the severity, she may need to find some help... but she would love to try. She wouldn't let anyone who needs healing go without; no matter how severe the injuries.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 pm
Kamiki

Aw, thank you for your offer heart Unfortunately, Korev's plots are a bit delayed due to I'm not sure if something is falling through or not. I will let you know as soon as I know, one way or another he is eventually going to need a healer! If you don't mind waiting, I'll drop you a quote or a PM when I finish getting this sorted out?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff