Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:44 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Azazel - 4/4 - Heterosexual - Flings or "Favored" Mate
xxxxx In just a few words Azazel can be described as difficult to manage, hard to predict, and displaying mania that oftentimes just skirts the edge of violence. He finds beauty in the grotesque and obscene and finds normality utterly abhorrent. And as if that weren't enough, during his youth he has absorbed the idea that Kalona and their offspring are inherently superior to other soquili, and often looks upon those without Kalona blood with something akin to mixed disgust and pity. Ladies without obvious Kalona blood would have to be something special to catch his eye and truly exceptional to keep his interest.

Offering For: Azazel
Offering Up: Possible fling? Fathom.
Personality: She likes to lore others into a false sense of security before she strikes. She is cunning, sly and manipulative and just like him believes that Kalona blood is special and powerful and is proud to be part of the proud race. She may be female BUT that will not stop her from kicking your arse if you step out of line.
Plot Ideas: Well... I'm rather slow with RP at the moment BUT her lineage line is very important to me so I will try *chuckles* basically I am thinking of something like.... they are both hunting a pack of something *enter familiar of choice XD* and end up scenting each other on the wind... seeing a possible challenge from the other they stop hunting the familiars and meet up... only to get more than they bargained for? o.O

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm
Awwww yeah, did some updating! So everything should be all shiny and current.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out