PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:53 am
Post!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:23 pm
Soquili image:User Image
Soquili name: Svanna
Which of my soquili are you offering them for? Sulo
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? Fling ish
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? RP is dandy :V
Got any cool plot ideas? Perhaps she could help him find something he is passionate about. I'm not sure but it should be interesting for him to find a harpy female who isn't as rash as her sisters.
Anything else I should be aware of? Svanna is a priestess in training, a dabbling seer and she's usually entirely confined to the labyrinth of caves she calls home due to her albinism, she can barely see and must avoid the suns scorching rays most of the day. But these things do not hamper her all that much really.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm
[+Katch+]
Soquili name: Svanna
Which of my soquili are you offering them for? Sulo
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? Fling ish
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? RP is dandy :V
Got any cool plot ideas? Perhaps she could help him find something he is passionate about. I'm not sure but it should be interesting for him to find a harpy female who isn't as rash as her sisters.
Anything else I should be aware of? Svanna is a priestess in training, a dabbling seer and she's usually entirely confined to the labyrinth of caves she calls home due to her albinism, she can barely see and must avoid the suns scorching rays most of the day. But these things do not hamper her all that much really.

I just IMed you about this... but quote here too! 8D I'd love to go through with t his! yaaaaay. *deletes Sulo*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:21 am
Soquili name: Giolladhe (affectionately known as Gio)
Which of my soquili are you offering them for? Daenerys Targaryen
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? Lifemate
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? lots of both actually
Got any cool plot ideas?
Anything else I should be aware of? Lots of text warning

From the beginning there was something special about this stallion. Marked by Fate and destined for much joy and sorrow. He would walk a harsh and treacherous path. And in so doing he would touch lives and change the fates of others. He would, against his will, become a leader. One worthy of respect. ((Note: It is my goal to try and see him achieve Elderhood))

Name:Giolladhe
Meaning: 'golden'
Temper: dutiful
Personality: Inquisitive, lively and bright, the stallion matured quickly because of the burdens placed on his shoulders at a very young age. Due to said responsibilities, he has learned to place duty first before anything else, though deep down, he longs for the chance to cast off the shackles of his position and find out who he is. ((note: he has started to discover the small differences between thoughts he was taught were right and what comes from him... he has begun to accept that these are him, and he is allowed to think and feel and be)) He has a somewhat impish and interesting sense of humor and the ability to 'see' the good in anyone and everything….

Brief history-
When he was a very young foal, Gio was adopted by his herd’s mystic and second-in-command who had no heirs, and groomed to take over the position. He was a brightly lively colt with an insatiable curiosity and desire to learn.

He was encouraged in his pursuits and not coddled. From the beginning he was made aware that he would suffer the consequences of his actions. This forced him to actually think things through.

When he was a young adult, his mentor died and he was forced to take his position and bear the weights and responsibilities, which many thought he was yet too young to handle. But he proved he was more than ready to take his place among the herd during the investiture ceremony where he voluntarily gave up his sight and took the marks of the herd Mystic.

At the ceremony as the paste which would mark him as special, different- the herd’s mystic- set apart, he bore the scarring of his eyes and loss of his sight without a whimper, proving that he was willing to suffer for his charge.

New to his position, the very young stallion literally stumbled upon a solitary basket during one of his walks to clear his mind. Not sensing any parents around, he couldn’t leave the poor defenseless thing to be destroyed. So he carefully dragged it back to the herd and announced his intentions to adopt the foal, sight unseen. The herd matriarch denied his request, but upon hearing the story, she relented enough that the foal would be taken in, but the duty to raise it would not be added to his burdens- the herd would band together and take their turns to care for the little one. But if it was his desire, the mystic would allow him to claim it as his sibling.

Though the entire herd was rather amazed to find that the newest member was a mere regular, and they didn’t know her physical limitations, so they treated her as glass. Early after hatching, Gio convinced the herd elders to give his “sister” the same markings he bore, showing that she was family of the mystic, that she was under his protection.

Then came the day that broke his heart. He was forced to put the safety of the herd before the ties of family. He did what all believed was right, including the sister he was cruelly betraying. He brought to the attention of the other herd leaders the existence of a danger to the herd- in the form of his sister. Steeled to banish her himself, the young stallion was shocked when the council was needed to come to a decision.

In the end, she had taken it upon herself to leave. Though it broke his heart, he let her leave. Though he promised that one day, he would see her again.

Shortly after Liliah was exiled, great disaster struck the herd, and it was decimated, the few survivors scattered to the four winds. Giolladhe made his way to the Kawani lands, hoping to find his sister. But when he found her, the reunion was not what he expected, and both parted unhappily.

After this, he met up with a mare who was heartbroken. They became friends, and one thing led to another, leading to them having offspring - two sons and a daughter. They stay together while the offspring are still foals. They eventually part, and Lumriel returns to the stallion that held her heart.

By being a father, Giolladhe has learned much and is almost ready to let go of the past, to which he has held on so tightly. The first step he will take is to find his beloved sister and apologise -hopefully beginning to heal the rift between them. She will forgive him... eventually. But she will set in motion the events that lead to him seeking out someone to heal his eyes. And perhaps rekindle his desire to find and become a part of a herd like the one he felt he had failed so miserably.

Notes:
-The position as 'mystic' was as much he was second in command and advisor as a spiritual guide, he retains the confidence and air of authority, his spiritual beliefs and the knowledge gained.

-Giolladhe is almost completely blind, he can see enough differences in light to be able to tell time of day, if not much more. (this is caused by build-up of scar tissue, and will be able to be healed)
Because of the wounds, scarring and light sensitivity, he wears the bandana at all times. He navigates by sound, smell and feeling the terrain beneath his hooves. As well as with the help and occasional companionship of his goat familiar, Valencianne whom he affectionately calls Vale

-While it might make more sense for him to stay within a specific comfortable region that he learned well, Giolladhe is too inquisitive and restless to stay still for too long, so he travels anywhere and everywhere, but is careful to take his time and fix certain landmarks in his mind so he does not get lost.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:25 pm
Soquili name: Melanie
Soquili personality: She's a very much a free spirit when it comes to living her life. Fun loving, playful and very flirtatious, she feels it's about time to give into having a real relationship. She's gotten over her fears of being a bad mother and seeks to find someone to travel by her side. (I'm seeking someone that will also be there for when her inevitable break-down comes)
Which of my soquili are you offering them for? Delacroix
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? Lifemate, Preferably. But, I would also do a Fling.
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? Plotting mostly, with RP for the important stuff
Got any cool plot ideas? Not at the moment. But we can ping ideas at eachother.
Anything else I should be aware of? She has a bad past that she's blocked from her mind, refusing to remember even the smallest details. I would like her possible mate to help her through the times to come. As her emotions for him start to bloom, her memories will start to over-take her. And like him, she's plagued by commitment issues because of her past. So perhaps together, they could overcome them?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:40 pm
Soquili image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soquili name: Kadentsu
Soquili personality: She is level headed and sure of her capabilities, believing she can, and will, handle anything that comes her way. Instead of going with the flow, she would much rather change the ride to suit her. Though kind and gentle to most she meets, if angered, the doer will feel wrath never felt before.
Which of my soquili are you offering them for? As annoying as this is going to be, any of them. She needs to get some major RPing in, so I'm open to her meeting a lot of different personality types.
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? If something happens, then great, if not, that's fine with me too.
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? Both would be splendid, though RP is preferred.
Got any cool plot ideas? Not really since I'm open to anything, sorry!
Anything else I should be aware of? Kadentsu sometimes like to wander around, just meeting others.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:27 pm
dawns_aura

Give me some time to ponder this, please! Daenerys requires a lot of thought. XD

bella dea
Soquili name: Melanie
Soquili personality: She's a very much a free spirit when it comes to living her life. Fun loving, playful and very flirtatious, she feels it's about time to give into having a real relationship. She's gotten over her fears of being a bad mother and seeks to find someone to travel by her side. (I'm seeking someone that will also be there for when her inevitable break-down comes)
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? Lifemate, Preferably. But, I would also do a Fling.
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? Plotting mostly, with RP for the important stuff
Got any cool plot ideas? Not at the moment. But we can ping ideas at eachother.
Anything else I should be aware of? She has a bad past that she's blocked from her mind, refusing to remember even the smallest details. I would like her possible mate to help her through the times to come. As her emotions for him start to bloom, her memories will start to over-take her. And like him, she's plagued by commitment issues because of her past. So perhaps together, they could overcome them?

^ Zomg yes! 8D I'd love to pair them up! Uh... PM me for plottings and stuff?!

~Twilight...Angel~

^ *dies* XD So open-ended! Uuuuuh... I'm not "feeling it" off the top of my head with her and any of my single stallions right now. Plus, she was adopted into the Padmapani so probably technically shouldn't be hooking up with anyone in Avalokiteshvara's bloodline, like Scythe.

We could do regular RP if you wanted! And if you have any more specific plot ideas, that might help jog my inspiration.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:26 am
Sure! I'm open to just regular RP xD She needs to meet more people and such. So whoever and whatever you would like to throw at me is good. She had to be open ended cause I am so terrible at choosing anything at all ever. : D  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm
Soquili name: Astraea
Soquili personality: Astraea is shy, retreating. She was abandoned as a foal and spent her life on her own. She's never really interacted with others, the few times she's seen other soquili it's mostly been either those who wanted to hurt her or those who chased her away from their territory. She hovers on the edge of places where there are others, watching silently, not really sure why, just wanting to be near others and being afraid of them at the same time. She tends to say nothing, afraid of saying something wrong and being driven away because of it. She has great self-esteem issues, but more than anything she desires the company of others. Likely she would never truly be comfortable in a large herd, but would work well one on one or in a small group.
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? Either
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? I would adore RP.
Got any cool plot ideas? I think they would be good for each other. Astraea needs someone who cares, who can bring her into the world and Delacroix needs someone to care for, to protect. It would likely be a bit slow and awkward at first, but I think it would also be precious and endearing.
Anything else I should be aware of? I'm pretty easy going when it comes to RP, I tag when I get a chance after receiving a tag [usually within a day or two] but sometimes my life gets a bit interesting and it takes a bit longer. However, I always get back to the tag as soon as possible, sometimes within a few minutes if I happen to be online. However a lot of the time my online time is also while I'm at work so that can slow things. That said, I'm not one to poke. Depending on what you prefer I will either quote with each tag or send a single PM to let you know that there is a response to an RP. Past that, unless months pass, I tend to just presume you will get to things when you have the chance. I will not have forgotten about the RP, I just don't want to poke or nag so the pace will mostly be what you set.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:06 pm
LydaLynn

I'm so sorry! I already accepted Bella Dea's offer for Delacroix. >_< I'm just not always good at keeping things updated. *deletes Del off the front page* Sorry again!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm
I understand, no problem. I should have looked through the rest of the thread. Thank you for getting back to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:08 pm
Soquili name: Gareth
Soquili personality:

Gareth is an unusual stallion in the sense that he descends from blood running through veins constructed purely of valor, virtue and chivalry but appears to present these characteristics rather strangely. The cause for his peculiar demeanor has been identified as his trip through the Twisted Tunnel before his birth; it appears to have warped more than merely his appearance.

He spent much of his foalhood learning to be a knightly figure from both his mother and father but it wasn't until his adolescence that he began to present unusual patterns of behavior...

Though he would act with valor on behalf of anyone who appeared to be in trouble it was soon discerned that his intent behind the act was not to rescue the victim, but to embark upon an adventure and experience the thrill of fighting off a 'villain' like the ones he had learned about. It wasn't a matter of indifference toward the wellbeing of the other, but moreso about his desire to act heroically and partake in a dangerous situation with an uncertain outcome. He would quickly shrug off the gratitude and go in search of another quarrel to become involved in. Though his strength was used to defend the weak, it was obvious that had little to nothing to do with his rationale behind it.

As time went on more oddities began to coalesce, some of them having to do with moral quandaries. Unlike a typical knightly hero who may make an attempt at mercy, Gareth was abundantly less forgiving. When a villain was presented to him he saw nothing more than that, a villain. This became quite dangerous on a few more severe occasions where Gareth ended up taking the life of another rather than sparing them. Make no mistake, the villains he killed were in fact villains, but the fact that he did not hesitate to end them was disconcerting to say the least. He didn't even blink at the prospect of removing another's essence from this world. In fact, he admittedly enjoyed it.

That was when the curse of his fangs was revealed. Unlike the tales of nightwalkers who relish in engorging themselves on the sweet blood of others, Gareth's fangs lead him to a compulsion of a different kind. Fangs on predators are used for tearing flesh, and that is exactly the sensation Gareth enjoys. The urge to feel succulent tissue ripping beneath his fangs is like the urge for one with wings to fly. It calls to him but he is able to keep it under control and use it only toward those who are deserving. NEVER would he turn his fangs on an innocent, it is just not done. For the most part he satisfies himself by hunting down a rabbit or two. He does not torture the poor creatures and kills them quickly, but he is unable to ingest them so it makes his practices seemingly more sinister. Though internally he knows none of it goes to waste, for a scavenger is likely to come along and do what he cannot. He is somewhat self-conscious about this particular quirk and tries his best to keep it hidden lest he be seen as a villain himself.

Gareth isn't self-sacrificing like many of the traditional heroes in tales of old. He values life, and perhaps his a little more highly than he should. Though one cannot fault him for his logic, if he willingly fell on his blade in defense of the weak then he wouldn't be doing them that much good. In all actuality he would be removing himself as one who could defend the weak and give evil one more foothold that it did not need. What good would his death do? Other than depriving his loved ones of his presence and serving those he was defending up on a silver platter to the villains of the world?

This stallion is vastly different from the revered heroes of the universe, but if there is one similarity it is that he fights for good. He is far from the perfect knight of expectations, and may be seen as an untrustworthy male who dabbles in the shadows but he is a hero or, more accurately, an antihero.

Which of my soquili are you offering them for? Daenerys Targaryen
Lifemate or fling? Or something in between? Lifemate
Are you looking for RP? Just plotting? RP PLEASE!!!
Got any cool plot ideas?
I see Gareth fitting in well with a 'kingdom' sort of lifestyle where it is his duty to serve his queen and protect the soquili under her rule. It is true that he is an unusual type of knight but he is a knight none the less. I would love to see him become a part of her herd, perhaps she would allow it upon seeing how different he is. Perhaps he could peak her interest in that sense?

At first the two of them would likely have a few disagreements over things here and there but he would always do as he is told, as it is his duty. He may find her heroic traits a bit hard to follow and, at times, a bit idealistic but eventually he would find pleasure in her way of thinking. As he spent more time by her side he would become more attached to both her and the other members of the herd.

He will never shake his odd little quirks because they are what make him who he is but I can see them becoming a little less intense over time as he learns and grows by Daenerys' side. And, just maybe, she could learn a few things from his as well?

I like the idea of opposites attracting but also being able to compliment one another at the same time. Though he is a darker personality he is not an evil stallion, nor do I ever think him capable of becoming one. After he comes to respect and admire Daenerys he would gladly devote himself to her both body and soul.

Anything else I should be aware of?
I really see the evolution of their relationship being a fun one filled with plenty of bumps along the way but ending up with a desirable result. Gareth is different yes, but maybe those differences could help Daenerys with her goals. I would be more than happy to clarify anything that needs clarifying or to partake in any large plots you have planned for the future. I appreciate your thought and consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Roniel Targaryen
Sorry to quote you Roni, I just didn't know if Gaia had alerted you or not. XD

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 pm
XBlind-DarknessX

Oh! Thanks for the quote. I didn't notice someone new had posted here.

My brain has shut off for the night, so I'll get back to you on this! Daenerys mating requires full Roniel brainpower to contemplate.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff