Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:41 pm
Aaaaaannnd we are open for posting!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:21 pm
Intrigued by your reference to Nayeli in your sig, looking for more info?

Quote/Pm with more details? ninja

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:23 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Intrigued by your reference to Nayeli in your sig, looking for more info?

Quote/Pm with more details? ninja

Hi. I finally updated my teepee and plot thread with Nayeli if you would like to take a look. Basically Nayeli was part of the Kawani village but after the fire she left. She is on her own right now and doesn't really know how to survive. She is also very trusting of Soquili, so won't be wary of offers to help. I am happy to discuss more with you if you are still interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:35 am
Updated with all my mares. Stallions to come soon!  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:32 pm
Stallions added!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 pm
-licks your thread lovingly- <33333

Hiiii Spell! I wanted to toss out Bastian to potentially be someone that Tritone attempts to convert into his minion... but fails? Bastian already has his mistress, but he searches for minions to do her bidding. I think it might be kind of entertaining to have them both trying to recruit one another without initially realizing it. And then when they do, maybe a little scuffle with some bruised egos? xD;

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:59 am
Kyrieko

Hiiiiii Kyrie! Welcome welcome.

That sounds hilarious. I like it. Besides, Tritone needs to be taken down a few pegs. I am not the best at RPing Tritone but I am willing to try.

It will actually help my plots with Afanasy too because Tritone will take his frustration out on Afanasy. That will be one more little thing that will help Afanasy to break free.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:24 pm
spelldancer

Thank you, thank you -cleans up saliva-

I haven't gotten to RP Bastian much either, but I'm happy to help you get Tritone out there! And helping with plots on top of that is even better! 8D

Do you want me to set something up? Also... I hope you don't mind slow RP, lmao! I'm so slooow at tagging sometimes.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 am
Kyrieko

I don't mind slow at all. I am slow too right now and will only get slower as summer rolls around. (Full time internship and full time school. Fun times.)

If you could set something up that would be great. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 pm
Spelldancer

Lets go attempt to Gather Minions, muahahah |D  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:41 am
Weeeeeeeeeee! Long post. Here we go.

Hototo to help Nayeli get away from Tritone and possible for healing together. Who better to beat the crap out of your lying ex-boyfriend then a big, strong warrior? If she develops feelings, he's likely to ignore them or not even notice. It's not that Hoto doesn't like girls he's just not looking to hook up. He has his own problems to deal with.

Felix for Shaelyn. In a family that has seen so much heartache, Felix is a breath of fresh air. Young, sprightly, joking, bright and happy. He's curious about everything and quick to smile. Her artwork would interest him. Perhaps she'd like to paint him, or more? Who knows.

Greer for Imre or Kalyan. Greer is perhaps a bit standoffish but she is by no means impolite. He weighs choices carefully and saves her passion for just the right moment. I suspect she'd be an open book once you figured out the code to the lock.

Tritone needs to meet Abasambo. They have similar personalities and goals in life. I'm not sure if Sambo would submit to being a minion so much as they might have a mutually gratifying relationship. Sambo also has two daughters that are his pride and joy and also share his ambitions. Three for the price of one? Kasha and Kali will do whatever their father wishes. If that's doing Tritones bidding then so be it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:33 pm
Roarie Desu

Yay! Long post are love. As are short post. Never be afraid to post.

Hototo helping free and heal Nayeli would be great. And not having a relationship come of that is probably for the best. Take the time to heal and not create another dysfunctional relationship for her.

Shaelyn would always like to meet an admirer. She might want to paint on him. Also if you want to do a breeding then I am game but she has one lined up currently. Not sure if that was what you were suggesting, but I thought that I would mention it.

Both Imre and Kalyan have possible potential testing waters coming up, so if again you were thinking pairings we would have to test it and everything. But Imre could use some interactions that others to figure himself out, and Kalyan just likes meeting new people.

Tritone would totally try to dominate Abasambo and convince him to be a minion. If Abasambo impressed him somehow Tritone might accept an alliance between them. I don't really know. We could try for sure. Also, how he would react to the daughters would depend on how they acted. Tritone definitely approves of them doing whatever their father wishes though.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:48 am
Updated with Ceridwen, Aisling, and new plots for Imre!

Roarie Desu
Are you still interested in trying RPs with Nayeli, Shaelyn, Imre, Kalyan, or Tritone?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:33 am
spelldancer

Roarie Desu
Are you still interested in trying RPs with Nayeli, Shaelyn, Imre, Kalyan, or Tritone?
I would still like to have Hoto help Nayeli and Tritone to meet the Cat Family. I think those would be the best plots for me right now.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:35 am
Roarie Desu
spelldancer

Roarie Desu
I would still like to have Hoto help Nayeli and Tritone to meet the Cat Family. I think those would be the best plots for me right now.

Okay, that sounds good to me! Would you like to start either (both?neither?) of them?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff