Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47 am
Celestial Requiem
II--Gen3sis--II

I've got a couple of offers for you, if you're interested!

First,
User Image
This boy's on a bit of a pilgrimage, if you will. Sort of traveling around to try and strengthen the connection with his own spirituality. I think Freyja might be a good teacher for him, or at least she can offer him some advice. I see she likes to be alone, and I don't know if she travels much, but if she does and doesn't find Deva's presence disruptive, I think Deva would like to stick around for a little while to learn from her.

Second,
User Image
Rosi is pretty twisted. He loves terrorizing and harming other Soq, and is currently searching for a way to become a skinwalker. He could definitely lead Njola down a very dark path. He's also a part of Samsara's herd and, while he's sort of split off to do his own thing right now, he could eventually drag her into the herd as well, if that's something you might be interested in.

Both are very nice~
Njola might be plotted, still have to talk to Nymph. But if not I'd be down for some rp and see what happens between the two. She'd never "leave" her family though. But either way, I'd have to talk to Nymph.

As for Deva, Freyja would be happy to take him under her wing in some form. She likes her alone time, but she does enjoy the company of others. We could certainly have them meet and have him ask questions, form some sort of partnership that would be mutually beneficial to both. He'd have to deal with Matania at some point as well since Freyja has taken Matania as her personal charge, a mother figure of sorts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:49 am
Lestragne
Would either Skull or Patricius be interested in

User Image

She has her own beliefs and wont cross her brotherhood but she would not force her "mate" to join. Im open for pretty much anything.

Would be a fling im thinking but i do know she might not be what your looking for but never hurts to try. She does have a fling right now though. (I think..)

Skull's plots have been figured out, but he always open to friends and/or aquaintences. As for Patricius, since he doesn't understand love in any capacity I don't think he'd fling. With his mother out of the picture he's hesitant around mares right now. Friendship is always fair game though. smile  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 am
II--Gen3sis--II

Alright then, just let me know about Njola one way or the other!

As for Deva, I think it would be a bit amusing for him to meet someone like Matania, and to see how Freyja deals with her. Would you like me to get something started? c:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 am
Celestial Requiem
II--Gen3sis--II

Alright then, just let me know about Njola one way or the other!

As for Deva, I think it would be a bit amusing for him to meet someone like Matania, and to see how Freyja deals with her. Would you like me to get something started? c:

That would be great. I'm in the middle of class right now or else I would. I can be slow to reply though, just to give you a heads up. I'm getting ready to graduate with my bachelors in June so that's been taking priority. However if you don't mind we're good to go!  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:50 am
II--Gen3sis--II
Fatal Irony
User Image

She's looking for more pure blood kalona rp. Let me know smile

Azazel would be happy to rp with her. He was a part of the rebel group so I'm not sure how your girlie would react since she came from the same herd. I think that could be very interesting. Either a meeting of the minds or a meeting of: WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?! >[

Proserpine could also meet up with her should she wish for it. Granted, I can't promise that Proserpine would be nice. lol She's looking for little minions for her little hoard. lol

haha I think meeting with Azazel would be awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:56 am
Fatal Irony
II--Gen3sis--II
Fatal Irony
User Image

Azazel would be happy to rp with her. He was a part of the rebel group so I'm not sure how your girlie would react since she came from the same herd. I think that could be very interesting. Either a meeting of the minds or a meeting of: WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?! >[

Proserpine could also meet up with her should she wish for it. Granted, I can't promise that Proserpine would be nice. lol She's looking for little minions for her little hoard. lol

Alrighty then! Would you be willing to start something? I'm in class. lol If you can't now I can make up one later after I'm done for the day. XD  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 pm
II--Gen3sis--II
Fatal Irony
II--Gen3sis--II
Fatal Irony
User Image

Alrighty then! Would you be willing to start something? I'm in class. lol If you can't now I can make up one later after I'm done for the day. XD

Sure I've got some time and I'll quote you smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces