Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:54 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:43 pm
Many days and weeks passed by. Each day Kanti would glance over at her soquili basket, wondering when the small creature would come out. She would always keep it warm inside her teepee. She would take it with her once in a while when she went out into the forest. She even started talking to the basket at one point. Sometimes she was given confused and weird looks from the other native humans around the village, but it didn't matter. She finally had her own little soquili. Now she only had to wait for it to sneak out of its comfy basket.

One afternoon as she was out into the forest for native human gathering, she left her basket into her teepee. She thought leaving it there would be safer. But a surprise was awaiting her when she got back. As she stepped into her teepee, her long, raven black hair falling in front of her cheeks, her golden eyes brushed the surrounding to see if everything was normal. Though something caught her attention. The basket, it looked different. As she stared at it for a few seconds she came to realize it was slightly pushed open. Kanti bent down and leaned on her knees to get closer. She touched the basket to fall back on her butt as it moved. Then finally a small nose appeared coming out of the basket. Slowly, the young native woman grabbed a fresh apple from her fruits basket and approached it toward the soquili basket. A small soquili's head popped out of the basket to smell the apple and gently take a bite into the red fruit. Kanti stepped back, holding the apple still in her hand. As she did, the soquili foal stepped out of its basket.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a small female with shiny green eyes. Kanti smiled softly and rose her left hand to caresse the creature. Eating the apple, the soquili let the human touch her. "Your name will be Amayeta." she said. The foal looked up at Kanti and whinned in excitement. Kanti laughed and pet her new friend gently. This would be the beginning of great adventures.  

Kanashimii

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:44 pm
The Meeting with Jazz and Amayeta in the Clearings
Gentle breeze blows through the clearings where the spring birds chirp happily on the branches of the oaks.E-doa sniffs the blooming flowers spread through the greens,he loves the meadows especially the scent of the fresh greens.The young greyish filly trots towards the river where the clear,see-through stream flows gently down to the stop.He stretches his long neck and has a sip on the fresh cool water.

Jazz
All was quiet around the clearing. Brids sang cheerful songs and butterflies flew around from flower to flower. It was very peacful and serine but not for long.

Suddenly, a red and gold colored colt burst out from the nearby forest and ran as fast as her could around the clearing. He had managed to escape the watchfully eye of his mother for some adventure all on his own. He was enjoying the freedom of not having his mother there watching his every move

Amayeta
Gracefully trotting around the bushes, Amayeta found herself arriving into the clearing in the Soquili lands. A soft breeze brushed against her as she slowed down her pace and looked around. Everything seemed very calm around here, though she somewhat wish some other soquilis could have found there way through here as well. She never had really met any other foals like herself since she had gotten around here, curiosly enough. She sniffed the air for a moment, searching for any unfamiliar scent.

E-doa
His ear flicked backwards as he thought he heard hooves just beyond the river.The filly snored as he lifted up his head to see who or what was that.
Under the ray of the sparkling sun shine,he saw another colt just like himself,cantering across the clearing.Yet,he looked shinny under the sun where it's red coat reflected the sunlight.
E-doa flicked it's tail curiously and watched the colt running freely pass. He was excited but something drew him back.
He was scared to meet up a new stranger.....his very 1st time....
E-doa shook his red and white mane and brushed himself before trotting up to meet the new comer.Suddenly,sounds from a nearby bushes made him turn.To his surprize,another colt at his age.

Jazz
Jazz didn't notice the other two foals in the clearing as he ran around. He ran this way and that not really going anywhere at all. The breeze played with his mane and flet cool across his back. His tail flicked this way and that as he ran happily around.

As he was running, still not paying attention, when he ran headlong into a filly that was minding her own business hiding in the bushes.

Amayeta
Ama's ears slightly perked up at a figured caught her attention near by. It seemed like there was another soquili in the clearing. With excitement she picked up her pace and trotted forward to the other foal. It looked to be a male and his coat was colored in dark and light grey. Though all of a sudden another figured ran by on the side of the river. A second soquili perhaps? Well none the less, Amayeta kept going forward to meet this new foal. Hopefully he would want to be friend with her.

E-doa
E-doa's heart beats like a thunder drum when the female colt approached him.Without any hestitation,he trotted towards the young female around his age with his head lifted,proudly although he was a tiny wee bit scared but he tried to hide from the filly.
He whinned, "Hi! I am E-doa!"

Jazz
As Jazz raced around the clearing he noticed two other foals his age standing together and became very curious. He slowed down enough to notice that the grey one was a colt like himself and the the brown one was a filly. Curiosity beginning to get the better of him, jazz decided to head over towards the small group in hopes of making some friends.

Amayeta
Amayeta's eyes were shining like stars as she noticed the coalt trotting toward her. He actually wanted to meet her! She gave a soft snored and greeted him with a cheerful voice. "Good day! My name is Amayeta!" she replied. Then she seemed to try and bow down before him. "It is nice to meet you E-doa!" she added. She's been thought by her owner to always be polite toward new soquilies and humans. Then the sound of hooves coming toward caught her attentiona and she noticed another coalt coming to meet them.

e-doa
"A--ma--y--e--ta" he whinned as he flicked his tail back and forth excitely.
"Nice to meet you!"
E-doa saw Ama bow before him so he tried to follow what's she was doing until he banged onto Ama'a head accidently.
"OuCh!" he blushed as he lifted his head pretending nothing had happened before,in another hand,he was trying to hide his clumsiness from the new friend he just met.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:02 pm
Kanti brushed her forehead with the back of her hand as she looked up at the sky. In was early in the afternoon and already the sun was high in the sky, warm as ever. The summer was finally here and it seemed like it was yesterday when the first snowflake touched the ground. Moving her index finger and thumb to her lips, Kanti whistled loudly, calling her mare.

Running like the wind, Amayeta appeared from between the trees of the vast forest. She ran as fast as she could toward her human friend and whinned happily. It was so nice for the sun to shine up so high. It warmed her heart up and made her feel very energetic.

Kanti laughed to the sight of her soquili being so happy and energetic. "You sure like it when it's sunny like this!!" she said with another laughter. "Isn't it too warm for you? You have a dark coat and the sun tends to like dark colors..." she added, coming to notice her hair were black.

The young mare whinned once more and shook her head. It was warm, but not too warm. And she really liked it that way. In fact, summer was the best season of the year. Everyone was happy, the nights were fresh but not cold and sometimes soft clouds brought beautiful and refreshing rain showers.

"Well... if we want to go back to the village, we might have to go back the way we came, or go through the river..." said Kanti, looking over at the river a few steps away from where they were. Kanti smiled, looking over at her friend. "Though with this heat, it would be nice to take a swim..." she added.

Ama's green eyes shined as she looked over at Kanti. Swimming in the river? Never did she thought of doing that. But it was a great idea! The young soquili raised on her back hooves and whinned in agreement to Kanti's idea. As soon as she was back on her four legs, she ran into the river, splashing water everywhere around her.

Kanti laughed, taking her clothers off before joining her friend into the refreshing river. The two friends swimmed around the river for many hours that afternoon. They relaxed and had fun together. Even though they didn't speak the same language they had come to understand each others very well. And thus they were bound to be friends for life.  

Kanashimii

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:26 pm
User Image

Lucifer Force
Dread sighed, looking up at the sun hanging low in the sky. His coat sparkled with an eerie sheen. He was never as happy as he was at night. It would soon be here, but not soon enough. He stretched his wings slowly before settling them back into a comfortable position. He idly watched as other creatures readied for bed. But he was most active at night.

Kanashimii
Amayeta whinned loudly as she ran through the trees. The wind brushing her brown coat and the beautiful sight of the sun going down the sky was all that could make her happy. As the trees came to be distant, something caught the eyes of the young mare. She slowed down her pace but kept on going until she could see better. It seemed to be another soquili. It had very shiny colors and also had... wings?! Ama stopped hard and watched the stallion with big round eyes. It was the first time she'd see a soquili with wings. This sure was impressive.

Lucifer Force
The stallion heard something, the flash of something brown catching in the corner of his eyes. He turned his head to cast a glance over his shoulder. A young mare stood nearby, perplexed. He gave her a slight nod and slowly returned to watching the fading sky. He was new in the land, and wasn't sure if the natives would mind his presence.

Quote:
Amayeta stood silently next to a tall tree and watch him with interest. As he nodded toward her, she blushed lightly in surprise. But was then confused by the expression on his face as he watched the sun go down the blue sky. What could he be thinking of? Slowly she made a step forward, and then another. She was curious. She wanted to know. Ama walked to the strange wind stallion in curiosity and slowed down again as she got closer. "Is... is something wrong?" she dared to ask.

Lucifer Force
Dread looked over his shoulder again, face as expressionless as a mask. He looked over her face quietly before answering. She posed no threat to him, so he relaxed a fraction. "No, nothing is wrong." he answered, voice low in his throat. "I enjoy watching the transition from day into night."

He turned to regard her fully, shifting his wings to a new, comfortable position. Did she know he was new around these parts? I hope you're not afraid of me. he thought unhappily.

Quote:
Amayeta observed him silently while he answered. His face was neutral, not one sign of a single emotion was shown. I wonder if he is heartless? she thought to herself. Once she heard Kanti, her native friend, saying that about another native human. She wasn't sure about what it meant, but it looked to be like someone or something without emotions at all. She nodded with a soft relieved sigh as he answered saying nothing was wrong. "You like the moon better than the sun?" she asked softly, almost like an innocent foal. Without moving a bit, she then watched him move his beautiful wings. She had always wanted to see a soquili fly with them. Then she looked up at him with a surprised look on her face. "Afraid? Why would I be afraid of you...?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:27 pm
Lucifer Force
The stallion took a step back to allow her to move closer and still be comfortable. The oranges and deep reds of the sky looked much better on her than it did on him. Dread nodded at her question regarding the sun and moon. "Yes, I prefer the moon to the sun. Do you prefer the sun?" he asked quietly.

He turned back to the sky. "Some are afraid of things simply because they are different." He was definately different from any of the other Soquili he'd been silently observing for the past few days. Sometimes he'd wonder if he was the only one with wings.

Quote:
Amayeta remained silent for a short moment, as if she was thinking. Her green eyes shined under the few last rays of the sun. Her face was not emotionless. She often looked that way when deeply in thoughts. Without tearing her eyes away from the view she spoke softly. "It doesn't matter. I like the sun because it brings smile to others. And I like the moon because it brings peacefulness into the forest." She turned her face to look at him and smiled lightly.

She made a few steps back and forth as if she was looking for a comfortable position. Her tail moving slowly behind her. "Those that are afraid of such minor difference have seen nothing different." she said. She was once told to speak very wisely, yet she often didn't really understand what she was saying herself. She was just being honest, speaking her thoughts trutefully.

Lucifer Force
"A wise answer." He complimented her. So she would be the first he'd ever spoken to. And if the others were like her, perhaps he'd actually make some friends. His own shyness kept him from doing so most nights. He turned to her, thanking her silently for not being afraid.

Dread blinked and watched the sky turn from a burning red to a subdued blue and purple. He turned to her. "If you do not mind, I would like to know your name. I am known as Dread of Night." He hoped his name didn't frighten her. In his own mind, it frightened him sometimes.

Kanashimii

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:28 pm
Quote:
She smiled a second time to his compliment and nodded. Rarely did she get the chance to speak with other soquilis. She remember her younger days where she ran freely around the lands with other youngs ones like herself, but they never really spoke. Foals don't get into conversations, they only want to play. But it seemed as though she had gotten more mature in the past weeks.

"Dread of Night..." she said almost like a whisper. "It seems to suits you well." she added with a small smile. "My given name is Amayeta. But my native friend often calls me Ama for shorter... it is up to you to decide what you wish to call me." she said with a nod.

Lucifer Force
Innocence was a creature long since gone. He mused over this, idly wondering why his teepee-mate Allure has never met the creature known as maturity. At least the Soquili around here had a good head on their shoulders and knew when prancing about like a foal was appropriate. He was glad he was away from Allure's obnoxiousness and in the company of someone much better.

"Amayeta. It is a...pleasure to meet you." He became quiet then, thoughtful. After a few moment of silence, he spoke again. "Are you an older native? I am new to these lands."

Quote:
Amayeta smiled warmly and nodded. "It is nice to meet you as well, Dread." she said with her usual, soft voice. Something in the past days had changed her. Or was it him that made her act different tonight? Well either way, she felt and sounded different. As they could barely see the sun anymore, she carefully listened to what Dread had to say before answering to his question. "I have been around these lands for a while yes... in fact, I was born here, and so were my parents. Though I was raised into a native humans village... I guess you could say I am an older native... yes..." she said, her green eyes shifting from the sunset to the wind stallion standing next to her.

Lucifer Force
"I..." he started quietly, wondering how to word what he was about to say. "...was found alone, by a two-legger. But I did not stay with her often. I usually prefer to be alone." Allure was far too loud and annoying for his tastes. He much prefered the sounds of the night - crickets, owls and the like.

"How is it to have parents?" came another quiet question. Allure had parents. Were they as wonderful as he imagined them to be? Allure constantly spoke of her mother fondly, but never of her sister or father. It perplexed him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:29 pm
Quote:
Amayeta observed Dread for a moment. As the moon raised into the dark sky, it's light seemed to make him shine more than when he was under the rays of the sunset. His wings looked amazing. Now she wished she had wings... Her eyes went up to meet his as he spoke.

"Having parents..." she said softly, as if she was talking to herself. Her eyes moved back to look at the moon. "I couldn't really say. They weren't very present in my life so far. I've seen and met them in the forest a few times, but I think they often avoided me because I lived with a human. They are much more into being free into the forest and living on their own." she explained. "Though I like living with Kanti..." she added, looking down at the ground.

Lucifer Force
Dread looked at her suddenly, slight shock and dismay on his face. A pair of parents, practically abandoning their child? Then what was the point of parenthood if one does not become a prescence in the child's life? He was angry inside, appalled at such behavior by Soquili that should know better. He controlled his anger, though. "I am glad you have found someone to take care of you. A parent not present in your life must be difficult. I am sorry."

He felt a sudden pang of sympathy for Amayeta. Although he prefered to be alone most days, he did have a family, of sorts, to fall back on. What was one supposed to do with a family that is never around?

Quote:
Amayeta looked up at Dread and smiled softly, as if to re-assure him. "I know they really love me deep inside and even though sometimes I wish I could have spent more times with them as a foal, I've come to accept their decision." she said. She seemed to think for a moment. It was true, she did accept it in the end, she didn't really have any other choices either. The young mare's always thought that if they decided to gave her to Kanti, that it was probably for the best. "Kanti is a really great human, compared to others I've seen around the village. I've learned a lot with her and it was probably for the best that I was given to her." She gazed at the sky. "Besides, I don't want to regret things I never had..." she added in a whispering voice.

Lucifer Force
Dread then wondered if he had been a good thing for his two-legger to find. His human was quiet like him, but forceably removed herself from society. Perhaps he was just another Soquili to her. He put the depressing thought from his mind and focused instead on the mare. "As long as you are happy, I am happy as well. My human keeps to herself most days. Like I do."

Sometimes he regretted his shyness, but at least he found someone to talk to. He felt better in knowing that someday, he'd get over his fear of rejection and join the general population. But that was a day far along the road still.

Quote:
Amayeta smiled softly at Dread's saying. As long as she was happy, he was too? Well that was nice from him. Perhaps did she made a friend under the moonlight? The thought made her smile a little more, but she kept it for herself. "Humans are all different... it's only the matter to find the right one you'll get along with." she said with a nod.

She turned her head to look at the moon one last time and then sighed lightly. "I will have to leave now... but perhaps can we meet another night, under the sunset just like today?" she proposed, looking up at Dread, softness into her eyes. "It was a pleasure to meet you, and I've enjoyed very much our conversation." she added with a warm smile. She honestly wished to see him again. He was special... sort of like her...

Kanashimii

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:29 am
Many months had passed and Amayeta had gotten distant. Kanti was worried and even though she asked many times to her soquili friend if everything was alright, Ama kept nodding as if nothing was wrong. But Kanti could see it in her attitude. Amayeta was much more often away from the village and would run off without letting Kanti know. Something she had never done before. The young native american couldn't do much about it, therefore she let her friend run off each time without a word. She was a creature of nature after all. One evening Amayeta let Kanti know that she would be living in the forest among the wild soquili for a certain period of time. Kanti did not understand why she had taken such a decision, but she did not have the right to judge the soquili. In that matter, she nodded and told Amayeta to take care of herself, letting her know that she would always be there if she needed anything at all.

One afternoon, Kanti was sitting outside of her teepee making a few jewels with cords and beads when Amayeta came running in a hurry. Kanti looked at her friend in worry. "Is there anything wrong Ama?" she asked of a soft voice. Amayeta motioned for Kanti to come with her, as she took Kanti's sleeve shirt into her mouth. Kanti got up and fallowed Amayeta through out the village and into the forest. For some reason Amayeta had a strange light into her eyes, something Kanti had never seen in them before. They passed near the river and walked for a few more minutes until Amayeta slowed down her pace. She looked back at her native friend and then pointed toward a large tree in flowers. Kanti approached the tree to see what Amayeta was showing her, when all of a sudden she gasps at the sight.

All this time Amayeta was gone from the village, it's because she was pregnant!! And now she had gotten 3 magnificant soquili baskets. Kanti looked over at her friend and couldn't help but hug her tight. "I was so worried all these time, and yet you only wanted to make me a surprise!!" she said with excitement. Amayeta whinned and nuzzled Kanti's cheek with affection. Kanti bent down over the baskets to take a better look at them. With these colors and spots, there were no doubts about the father. Kanti had seen Amayeta and a young male soquili named E-doa together a few times before. The baskets had his colors.

Getting up to look at Amayeta, Kanti smirked. "You know... you should bring E-doa for a bite at the teepee one night!" she said. Amayeta whinned once more, agreeing to Kanti's comment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:46 am
Amayeta had spent most of her days into the forest since the birth of her 3 beautiful baskets. Kanti understood that a mother needed her time alone with her young ones and their father. Though secretly, Kanti was wishing to see Ama walk into the village wih E-doa and the foals every morning when she woke up.

Then finally, one day, as the afternoon was ending, whispers and voices from all the villagers talking were heard accross the village. Curious to know what was going on, Kanti stepped out of her teepee and glanced around. Amayeta appeared walking toward her, with a young foal at her side. Kanti could not believe her eyes. THE FOAL HAD WINGS!

Amayeta smiled seeing Kanti's reaction. She knew that Kanti didn't know that E-doa's grandparents were wind soquilis, which made the possibility for her foals to have wings.

The young foal was looking around, wondering where he was. He sure seemed like a curious little one. Kanti couldn't help but squeek as Amayeta stood in front of her. She hugged her friend tightly and then tried to calm herself down. "Congradulation Ama!!" she said with excitement. Ama nodded with a smile, looking down at the wingged foal. Then looking back up into Kanti's eyes as if she wanted for her to understand something specific. Kanti blinked, then looked down at the foal. His bright eyes looked up at Kanti. "Did you...?" she said thinking.

Amayeta remembered how Kanti's eyes were shining each time she saw a wind soquili in the forest. Since Ama wasn't a wind soquili, she had brought one of her foal with her so that Kanti could become close friend to a windo soquili herself. Kanti eyes shined even more once she understood that. "Ohh Ama!" she said with teary eyes. She approached the foal, slowly not to scare him, and caressed his head gently. "Welcome to Kawani Village little soquili." she said. The foal let Kanti caresse him without a movement. "Your name shall be... Akando." she said. The foal blinked and then whinned lightly in agreement. Amayeta seemed to laugh and nodded in agreement as well.  

Kanashimii

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:58 am
One random evening as Kanti was silently sitting right outside the door of a teepee, in front of a warm fire, something caught her ear. Amayeta and Akando were at the river, but perhaps was it them coming back already? Curious, Kanti got up and looked around the village. Everything was calm and peaceful as the night was slowly falling. The noise seemed to be coming from a tree further back behind the teepee. Slowly, Kanti made her way around it and glanced at the surrounding. A wild soquili sneaking into the village perhaps? Kanti was about to turn around when all of a sudden, something unusual caught her eye.

A soquili basket was sitting under the near by tree, all alone, into the darkness. Kanti blinked and looked around. Did someone or something leave it there by purpose? Or did it get lost? A soquili basket couldn't get lost, it was impossible. Excited, Kanti walked to the basket and took it into her arms. It was natural colored with brown, black and white.

Kanti looked around to see if anyone was near by, but she didn't see anyone. Well... if that basket belonged to someone, they would come claim it wouldn't they? With a small smile on her face, Kanti got back into her teepee with the basket, opening that hopefully someone had put it there for her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:10 am

The young wind foal had finally managed to go into the forest on his own. Escaping his mother, but letting Kanti know where he was, he ran through the trees freely. The soft breeze of the afternoon brushed along his coat and wings. He slowed down his pace at the sight of an apple tree. Hunger suddenly took over him, but sadly no apple had fallen onto the ground. He would have to go get one of his own. His wings not strong enough yet, he couldn't fly up, and he couldn't exactly jump high enough.

Akando sighed lightly as he looked up at the apple tree. How could he possible put his hoofs on one of these shiny and juicy apple?

Kanashimii

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:18 am
User Image

Happy to finally get some time to himself, Hok'ee walks into the forest for a nap in the shade. He looks closely at his surroundings for some food, delighted to see an apple tree, but not so delighted to see a foal. Slowly, he walks up to the apple tree and looks at the foal, hoping that if he helped him get an apple, he would leave. Getting on his hind legs, he bashes his front hooves into the tree, causing the apples to crash to the ground. While pushing one to the foal with his right forehoof, he asks, "What are you doing around here on your own? I'm sure your human must be worried, a foal all alone in the woods without protection from bears or stallions..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:24 am
Delighted to see a strong stallion pass by and actually coming toward, Akando whinned. Was he going to help him get an apple? Just to that thought, the black and white stallion hit the tree, making apples fall all around. Akando whinned once more in excitement and looked over at the other soquili as he spoke.

"I'm okay on my own. Kanti told me to be careful, and I am careful!" he replied. His wings moved lightly onto his back as he stepped forward to take the apple on the ground. "Besides... I can run really fast and escape if anything dangerous comes to happen." he added with a nod.

Kanashimii

Two-Ply Toilet Paper

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:35 am
He nods as he takes a bite out of an apple. Thinking, Hok'ee asks, "But what if a stallion were to come and threaten you, and they were faster and stronger than you? That might be a problem, would it not?" Slowly, he takes another bite as his mane falls down over his eyes. Quickly, he raises his head so it went back onto his neck, his blue eyes sparkling. Looking down at the foal, he watches him take the apple. "What is your name, little one?"  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff