26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:49 am
WHOOOOOOOOOOO  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:31 am
~Twilight...Angel~

sooo I'm interested in rp with Shiro and Empress Asteriƫ. For Shiro, I have my twisted medic member Shifa perhaps to meet him? not sure if he can fulfill any of the bullet points, but he is a healer.

For Empress, maybe my little young honey princeling Hachi? royals meeting royals, woo? he's super naive and just an innocent little bright-eyed and bushy tailed babbin traveling to learn about the world he's ignorant of. Or maybe Risk?

Idunnowhotoffertothem. 8x;;;

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:17 am
I feel like Clara Whitney and Atlas should meet. I don't know what her personality is but . . . I kind of picture him as the 'hero' who comes home from war knowing he's a monster for the things he had to do in battle. And she just looks so . . . pure and enthusiastic. I can see him being attracted to her apparent innocence, and trying to protect it/her while hiding his own darkness. I don't know if that fits at all with what you're going for with her but when I saw her I couldn't help but picture them meeting.

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:09 am
musicaloner7
~Twilight...Angel~

sooo I'm interested in rp with Shiro and Empress Asteriƫ. For Shiro, I have my twisted medic member Shifa perhaps to meet him? not sure if he can fulfill any of the bullet points, but he is a healer.

For Empress, maybe my little young honey princeling Hachi? royals meeting royals, woo? he's super naive and just an innocent little bright-eyed and bushy tailed babbin traveling to learn about the world he's ignorant of. Or maybe Risk?

Idunnowhotoffertothem. 8x;;;

I don't know how I never saw this... o.o... BUT if you ever wanna do this, sure! xD Since I know I'm... months... too late with this reply >>
But yeah! We should totally RP them! : D

LydaLynn
I feel like Clara Whitney and Atlas should meet. I don't know what her personality is but . . . I kind of picture him as the 'hero' who comes home from war knowing he's a monster for the things he had to do in battle. And she just looks so . . . pure and enthusiastic. I can see him being attracted to her apparent innocence, and trying to protect it/her while hiding his own darkness. I don't know if that fits at all with what you're going for with her but when I saw her I couldn't help but picture them meeting.

~Twilight...Angel~

Actually that sounds pretty interesting! I would love to see them meet! She doesn't have any solid plans or plots in my head yet, but she is a spunky little thing. Very much so about having fun and protecting what she loves.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:44 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
LydaLynn

~Twilight...Angel~

Actually that sounds pretty interesting! I would love to see them meet! She doesn't have any solid plans or plots in my head yet, but she is a spunky little thing. Very much so about having fun and protecting what she loves.

Awesome, would you like to start an rp or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:52 am
LydaLynn
~Twilight...Angel~
LydaLynn

~Twilight...Angel~

Awesome, would you like to start an rp or would you like me to?

It would be great if you can star it! : D  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 am
User Image
For Katida Purrrrr:
I was thinking Aeldra could help you out with the plot where someone tells her she's not a cat. Here's his personal information if you're curious. He's not a nice guy xD. He wouldn't neccessarily attack her, he takes equal amounts of joy in mental manipulation so he would enjoy messing with her.

If there's anyone else you'd like rp with let me know!
Teepee
Its been so sluggish in soq lately that I'm having a hard time thinking of plots off the top of my head but I'd like to rp, so just let me know!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:55 pm
Faithofthefallen
User Image
For Katida Purrrrr:
I was thinking Aeldra could help you out with the plot where someone tells her she's not a cat. Here's his personal information if you're curious. He's not a nice guy xD. He wouldn't neccessarily attack her, he takes equal amounts of joy in mental manipulation so he would enjoy messing with her.

Teepee
Its been so sluggish in soq lately that I'm having a hard time thinking of plots off the top of my head but I'd like to rp, so just let me know!

I see in your teepee that he is gemmed... Does that make him nicer? Or meaner? Cause I know it can go either way. Though I guess first it would be, is he charmed for the RP that they would do?
And you wouldn't have to worry about him being mean spirited, lol. She wouldn't listen no matter who it was. Very resolute in the idea that she is a cat. Believes it no matter what evidence is brought to her attention, lol.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:40 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Faithofthefallen
User Image
For Katida Purrrrr:

Teepee

I see in your teepee that he is gemmed... Does that make him nicer? Or meaner? Cause I know it can go either way. Though I guess first it would be, is he charmed for the RP that they would do?
And you wouldn't have to worry about him being mean spirited, lol. She wouldn't listen no matter who it was. Very resolute in the idea that she is a cat. Believes it no matter what evidence is brought to her attention, lol.

Yessss, so what happened is Barracus (Aeldra's sire) became 'infected' by the Angeni charm by one of his pets who escaped him and returned to charm him in hopes of saving his future victims. Barracus was not overly affected, he's just a bad, bad guy and while the charm did change the way he thinks a bit it didn't change his core. When Aeldra and his siblings were born, their mother abandoned them in Barracus' lands and Barracus basically tossed them in a nearby stream. Ultimately hoping that his progeny would survive to terrorize other lands, but not really caring if they drowned either. The gem gave him the idea to track down Aeldra and 'curse' him too, Barracus wants to turn Kawani into a horrible wasteland ruled by walkers the way his homeland was, and he thought if he charmed his kids they might feel some sort of connection with them as their 'father' and he might be able to use that to manipulate them to suit his own purposes. I haven't gotten that far in Aeldra or Barracus' plotlines yet in canon so Aeldra will still be non-gemmed (and probably remain so for quite some time). I want him to get lots of rp before his infection so I have a clearer idea of how it will change him. But he is never going to be a good character either. The gem will probably give him a wider range of emotions and motivations but he will still be sly, selfish, and wicked.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff