Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]
⇨ Kekkai Genkai Request - Must submit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:33 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Kaguya
RPC's Name: Chet Oni
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes
What Do You Know: Kimimaro debuted during the "Let's save s**t stain sasuke arc" and hasn't been seen since due to the whole clan killing itself in meaningless war. Now I think Kimimaro was meant to be a contrast to his aggressive and barbaric people due to his calm and patient nature. It's the perfect offense and defense. Can be used at long range, medium range and close range. The techniques in question all revolve around manipulating the bones within the user's body either defensively or offensively.
What Would You Do With It: I want to make Chet the way I originally intended. A fast trickster that is always making the opponent lose track of what is happening. Before Chet had the excuse of being drunk to surprise his opponents. Now he has a bloodline that allows him to surprise his enemies with bones sprouting from anywhere in his body!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hyouton - Ice Release
RPC's Name: Sonyo Rue
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Too many to damn count
What Do You Know: Hyouton is an elemental blodline created by the combination of the fuuton on suiton chakra natures. Hyouton users usually do not pull their ice out of no where, and most techniques require some source of water to be made or be already available. Hyouton users are very talented in their ice techniques, even being able to learn and use the techniques of their sister bloodline Yukiton despite not being of the clan. Hyouton users often carry a very cold demeanor and are very reclusive or distant to reflect the ice that runs in their veins. Like most other elemental bloodlines, Hyouton users can freely control ice of their own creation.

What Would You Do With It: Ice fits Sonyo as a person, and I would like to keep her mainly intact now that I've ported her over from Nations and I feel like removing her bloodline or changing it would ruin her. As to where I'm going with this bloodline for her? I dunno, I guess we'll see. I'm fascinated in the different natural and unnatural forms of ice, I guess I'll start there.

Royal Taorito
All jokes aside, here is my official bloodline app.

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Aritaryn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:36 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Jiongu
RPC's Name: Miyuki Fujimoto
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: For like a month.
What Do You Know: Jiongu is a very different clan than most in that the user's body is inhabited by a mass of living tendrils that can live either a symbiotic relationship with them... or a parasitic one. They can learn to control their tendrils to aid them in combat both offensively and defensively. Alongside that, they are essentially immortal--so long as they can harvest functioning organs from other creatures they can potentially live indefinitely. Primarily though they harvest hearts for access to other elements, and can bear up to 5 without outside means. In Strike, they can also give up three discipline points to gain access to a bloodline of which they have the elements for.
What Would You Do With It: Miyuki was corrupted by the Sero disaster in Nations and mistakenly ingested the parasite. Now they exist as one as a semi-parasitic, semi-symbiotic entity. As for what she would use it for? To survive, although she dislikes it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:25 pm
_______________Formal Moderator Judgment... ||

→→ The following Bloodline Applications are [Approved].

Sorry for the delay on approval.

Royal Taorito
Approved by Lanfaer.

izeromus

malavaes

I Tortured Sleep I

Solas Crua

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:51 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Senju( Mokuton)
RPC's Name:Kasuna Shizuka
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: YES
What Do You Know: Senju's are the bane of everything ... no really I think we know what Senju's/ Mokuton can do. Wood creation at its best, what separate's this clan from other guilds that have this clan is the wood typing a member can use. They are weak to katon fire bad.
What Would You Do With It: Survive long enough to see her be a hero or grow and let the madness of the world corrupt her innocent mind into a villain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:05 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Seirei no Hogosha
RPC's Name: Ayamari
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yep
What Do You Know: Members of Seirei no Hogosha specialize in linking their souls with allies, or if you really want to, enemies, to as many others as they like, for an upkeep cost. Through these spiritual connections, they are able to buff the linked soul through techniques called Konton [Soul Release], making their allies stronger. Likewise, they have the ability to use Eiseijutsu through their links--both healing and harmful. They cannot link with themselves, however. They excel with Eiseijutsu, as the abilities involved compliment them well.
What Would You Do With It: The clan heavily plays into her past, but as for what she would do with it, she would support her allies, as she has little in the way of combat abilities herself.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arrow35

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:07 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name:Shinsetsu
RPC's Name: Mizore
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: No
What Do You Know: Ice. They use lots and lots of ice. They are similar to the Ice folk of North Eastern legends, who were believed to be ice incarnate, and were believed to be very similar to Succubi, but rather than feed on the sexual energies of men, they used the men to breed and increase their numbers before feeding. They were very secretive and did not socialize much. But they were very powerful, creating Ice and manipulating it immensely. Most had weaknesses to heat and fire, but since this clan is not a true "Snow Person" they do not have the same weakness as a person, though their jutsu still does.
What Would You Do With It: I want to play a snow person, and see how to I can do with the manipulations of ice.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:14 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Aburame
RPC's Name: Katherine Strehkovsky
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: At least once in ALL OF THEM.
What Do You Know: Call us legion, for we are many. We are the hive. We adapt, we grow powerful through breeding, we live as one ever evolving entity. We, the Aburame, are resistant to insect based poisons and begin our journey with points towards it. We are the stoic, the watchful, the quiet. Where our individuality is concerned, some choose to grow in power through numbers, other through assimilation. Some still choose destruction as their path.
What Would You Do With It: Well, I'm sticking with my plan to be an explorer and gain knowledge, and im also now planning on having this character sort of be like the Shadow Broker of Mass Effect. Using the insects to be stealthy and aid in the gathering of info... and conversely as a main life of defense, offense and utility, has become my goal.

___youwillknownihilism

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:28 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Raigyo
RPC's Name:Hanako Hide-Hiraite
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Shinobi Nations
What Do You Know: Originating from the Hide family, the Raigyo are a people of great beauty that have the ability to use the beauty of nature against others. The bloodline users can use both genjutsu and ninjutsu almost like a seduction, making them in tune with the emotions and feelings of their targets. Naturally, using organic material, Fire is the weakness, where Wind is their affinity. Useful and versatile in many ways.
What Would You Do With It: Mostly as a means of recon and ops. Sometimes as a main focus of character development. Plus, i'm bringing her over from SN and it would seem strange for her not to be Raigyo since her origin is of the Hide.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:29 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Jiongu • Earth Grudge Fear
RPC's Name: Coppelio Jean Gogh
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Ha. Haha. A bloodline that should be weak unless my character kills someone or is lucky enough to be around a killing? Not. At. All.
What Do You Know: I know that Nick really hates it when SN Takeda's tendrils are called tentacles owo . I also know that, unlike in SN, Jiongu are required to eat in SS. Although, in SS, if you really don't want to "eat," it is possible to use a PA to replace that with some other form of energy consumption.

The signature ability of Jiongu can be summed up as "tendrils," and the Jiongu's starting technique is basically replaced by the ability to control these tendrils. (I've heard through the grapevine, though, that this detail is subject to change fairly soon.) Although, the process takes time, like, 10 posts of it. Generally speaking, which means without a PA, tendrils are about as thick as the user's index finger and 3x the length of the user's body. A bloodline discipline can increase the length by one multiple.

Starting from D-rank, tendrils can be used to absorb extra hearts into the body after 20 posts of training. Hearts are super duper important, but without tendrils, you can't get any, which is why I still think tendrils are the signature ability! These hearts are the main reason why I haven't played a Jiongu. The mechanic basically settles that a large portion of the Jiongu's eventual power will come from the acquisition of new hearts and, consequently, new elements, techniques, and even lives. There's even a discipline that gives you bloodline combinations if you have the applicable heart-lements. Though the price is steep at 3 DP. Actually, save for the one listed above, all Jiongu bloodline disciplines have to do with the heart. One other lets you have more hearts for extra versatility and to make you opponent kill you even more times before you're finally dead. The other lets you have more techniques from hearts in case you felt like having more techs but didn't want to go hunt down more people.

Man, Jiongu just have to be mean, don't they ; u ; ?
What Would You Do With It: It started as a joke. Me choosing the bloodline that's most forced into combat to grow in power and saying I'll pair it with an all civilian build, the class combination you'd least expect combat from. Now, though, I want to make an artisan who can craft with all of the bloodline elements, produced by themselves, no less. How I'm going to get more hearts? No clue, but at least most of the bloodline combinations I'm looking at require doton for at least one element?

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Steel Release
RPC's Name: Ansem The Black
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: No
What Do You Know: I honestly never saw it in Naruto. I only know about it through naruto guilds. I know it allows the user to transform their body into black steel which is a very rare and strong type of metal that can withstand even chakra. In SN they can create legendary grade weapons, shoot metal from their fingertips, and create metal defenses. They do however have a downside where the more they create the heavier they become.
What Would You Do With It: I want Ansem to be a strong and brilliant character that exudes strength both mentally and physically. Black Steel release would grant him the presence of strength and I intend to have him follow the path of a tinker and use his black steel to upgrade or change his automatons and make them much more powerful.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Codekasu

Royal Taorito

Arrow35

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Kirenai Yuki

HeadlessKoko

malavaes

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Nero Ashraven

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:25 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: The Hakemoto Clan
RPC's Name: Iunnoyetdon'thatemesenpai
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes
What Do You Know: The Hakemoto is an interesting clan, note it's a clan and not an actual bloodline, with their states. Each state offers you something unique, allowing your character to be a somewhat jack of all trades, but only for a limited time. If you abuse your states too much, it'll cause a strain on your body and eventually lead to death.
What Would You Do With It: I'm making a melee swordsman that's the guard for another person's character. Depending on the exact flavor of their character the specifics might change, but the different states will allow me to be a more competent guard.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Nara
RPC's Name: Kokuei Nara
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes, Shinobi Nations
What Do You Know:Nara, what do I know about Nara....
Rather, What DON'T I know about Nara lol. I've been fascinated by the clan for ages and have as such learned almost everything I could about them. They form their chakra slightly differently in order to allow it to work with shadows, letting them take control of other peoples movements, letting them form Physical objects (like spears and needles, Hands and so on and so forth) which can be manipulated as needed. Their biggest weakness is light and lack of chakra. The Kageton jutsu styles require a LOT of chakra and chakra control, and they can only manipulate their shadow or shadows directly interacting with their shadow, Excluding large area shadows such as from a wall or forests (however that can be used to extend their range slightly, though they cannot manipulate the actual shadow itself. They use the "Shadow Within A Shadow" that was discussed during Shikamaru's fight with Temari during the Chuunin exams.) They are also weak to light depending on how bright the light is, as the light can negate how much shadow is around and they cannot create shadows, merely manipulate the shadows that exist by pouring their chakra into it.
What Would You Do With It: Use it for my pre existing character, Kokuei, who had the clan in another guild.

Arrow35

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Arrow35

Cait Remington

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas