Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 am

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nicholas took a deep breath as he took one last look at the world he had been currently living in. From what his memories had told him, returning back to the Real World would be quite difficult. Nicholas gave a sigh wondering if giving up his current lifestyle just to return to that world filled with adventure was worth it. Not being able to see his siblings nor his friends at 765 Production would definitely be depressing but he enjoyed the Digital World quite a lot and he was certain that at least one of his digimon from the past was still waiting for him to return. Nicholas would then walk into the portal prepared for whatever fate may hold for him.

The bright light that surrounded him in the portal finally faded and there before him stood a man. The man told him to register in order for them to know who is in the Digital World as well as to allow them to communicate with them if needed. Nicholas would quickly begin to fill in the registration form. Once he was finished with the registration form and had received his digivice he went back to Yolen and informed him. Immediately after that he was brought to the Digimon Partner Center. When they arrived in the Digimon Partner Center, Yolen led him inside of a room. Nicholas noticed how empty the room was and wondered why he was brought here. All of a sudden a digimon appeared beside him and said,
"Yola Nicky D. How ya doing? I see you've changed your hair color yet again. What's this been? The fifth time?". The digimon would laugh after he said all that. Nicholas would stare at the digimon for a while as he looked through his memories before finally realizing who it was. Nicholas would then reach into his bag and pull out a yakisoba bread. The digimon immediately grabbed the food and began to happily eat it. Nicholas would smile and said, "It's been a while GranD.". GranD would nod happily.

The next thing Yolen did was bring them to where all the other tamers were being gathered before leaving probably to help the next bunch of people. Nicholas would look around curiously. There were people from various ethical backgrounds and various nationalities. Considering this fact it was less likely that he would by chance meet someone from Japan. Being a top idol had its disadvantages with fans swarming you to no ends for autographs or photographs. Unfortunately he was big outside of Japan as well though they may relate him to his elder sister who was a top musician in the western world more than for his own skills in the Western World of music. All of a sudden he began to hear someone play music. He looked around and saw that the said person was playing the violin. He recognized the song she was playing immediately and got so caught up in it that he began to sing along with her violin playing. His great talent in being able to change his voice allowed him to mimic the voice of the person who sang the song. GranD simply just ignored his surroundings and continued to eat the Yakisoba Bread in his hands.

User Image

OOC: Sucky First Post and couldn't help it sweatdrop
Location: New Network City => Digimon Partner Center => Tavern
Who I'm With: Yolen Grey => GranD => Other Tamers
Outfit: Same as pic
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:13 am
XXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

A girl with a head full of ginger hair stood in the middle of a crowd, staring in awe at her surroundings. She couldn't believe her eyes. Everything that was around her disappeared in a matter of seconds. She was standing in a completely different place. She wasn't in Glasgow anymore, she couldn't, that much she was certain about. She looked up into the sky, at least, she thought it was the sky. On closer inspection, there was these patterns streamed across the sky, it looked like something you'd see in a circuit board of a computer. She managed to close her wide gaping jaw. Definitely not Glasgow. "Where am I?" Astra wondered aloud. She wiped her whole face with her hands, trying to refresh herself. Quick, she thought to herself. What happened? I was out walking to get the groceries... and there was that light... then I got here. She glanced around again, she still had no idea where she was.

Suddenly, a man, literally in shining armor walked towards her before she had the chance to flee from the crowd, his long flowing red cape flapped in his wake. When Astra saw him heading her way, she tensed up. She didn't knew what she was expecting but he seemed to be friendly enough when he greeted her. He introduced himself as a bloke named Yolen. He must’ve noticed from her expression that she was so very perplexed because he started asking her if she was new. She gave him a nod and Yolen began to explain everything that she needed to know, about Digital World, about Tamers, about Digimon, so and so on. He was very patient with Astra and she finally understood. Apparently, she was in the Digital World. She had been chosen, along with a couple of other people, to become a Digimon Tamer and got propelled here. “I’m just an ordinary lass, nothing more. How come… How come I was chosen to become a Tamer?” She said, ridiculed. She couldn’t think of any reasons why she would be chosen. She didn’t recall having any special skills, nor done anything that was noteworthy. Yolen only shrugged. He then gave her a small device which he called a Digivice and explained its functions. Yolen proceeded to give her directions on where to go next before they parted ways.

Not long after, Astra arrived at the Digimon Partner Center, where Yolen had instructed her to go. She saw the receptionists huddled in between a mob of people. It looked so hectic that she decided she would wait until the crowd was less chaotic before seeking for any of the receptionists’ help. She found a couple of seats to sit by as she waited, tapping her fingers on her thigh. Her eyes trailed all over the room. She was mostly interested in all the Digimon that was in the building with her. Was that a giant walking cactus with boxing gloves that she just saw? Is that a cute seal with purple markings and a crazy orange mohawk flopping about over there? She had seen a few Digimon on her way here but this building was packed with all kinds of Digimon. She just couldn’t get enough of seeing them. I am about to meet my Digimon Partner, she reminded herself. I wonder what they’ll look like? Or what they're like? She could barely contain her excitement.

Is there Astryr here? Anyone named Astryr?” She caught a sound of her name being called. If she were an animal like a rabbit or a cat, she would’ve pricked her ears at the sound of her name. It came from somewhere distant, but she definitely heard it. She stood up and whipped her head around, trying to find the source of the voice. Usually, she doesn’t have much trouble pin pointing the source of the voice thanks to her acute senses, but with all the people and Digimon alike gathered around her chattering away, the sounds and voices she was hearing were all mixed up. If only she could mute them, it would’ve made life so much simpler. Trying to focus on that one sole voice, she maneuvered her away amongst the sea of people, seeing if she could find the source of whoever said her name. Who, in the world, could possibly be looking for me? She thought, bewildered. I don’t know anyone here and… I doubt there's a lot of people whose name is Astryr.

Astryr Valerie?” Yep, whoever it was, it definitely meant her, there was no mistaking it. What are the chances of having two Astryr Valeries in the same place at the same exact time? The voice was closer to her now, she could almost feel it. She turned around and found herself standing in front of a creature. He seemed to resemble a lizard or some sort of reptile, similar to a small dinosaur. His skin was yellow in color. On top of his head and down to his back was a porcelain blue pelt with a darker shade of blue markings striped across it. He was wearing the pelt as if it was some sort of fur coat. A long yellow horn extended from his forehead and his stomach is blue, complimented with unusual pink markings. For some people, he would look frightening, but oddly enough, Astra didn’t feel any fear. Instead, she felt some form of compassion towards him.

Astra crouched down to meet his eye-level, gazing into his piercing, maroon colored eyes. It was as red as the fearsome fire, as red as a freshly picked apple, as red as the world’s finest ruby. She had never seen anything like it. “…Hello?

The creature blinked. “Hey, is there by any chance that you’re named Astryr?” He tilted his head to the side, waiting for an answer.

Aye, I'm Astryr, but please... call me Astra. H-How did you know my…?” She was confused. Astra had never met him before and yet he had spoken of her name. “Who are you?” She asked, curiosity gnawing at her.

Finally! I’ve been searching for you everywhere!” He exclaimed, throwing his paws up and jumping up with joy. “I’m Gabumon and I’m your Digimon Partner. Glad to meet you!” He smiled, if you could call whatever he was doing with his mouth a smile.

Astra wasn’t sure how she was supposed to react. There he was, her Digimon Partner, standing right in front of her. She could tell that he was obviously overjoyed and excited to meet his Tamer, and deep down, she’s feeling the same emotions. But she didn’t know how to express them. “Nice to meet you, ah… Gabumon? Is that what you want me to call you?

You know, I've never actually liked the name Gabumon.

IYou can... always... c-change it?

I can?! Woah, I never really thought about that!” He paused briefly. “But wait... I don't know what to change it to!

Alright. I’ll just… I’ll just call you Gabumon for now. When you find a name you like, I'll start calling you by that, deal?

Deal!” He nodded in agreement. “Now then, where do you wanna go?

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► P A R T N E R » GabumonXXXXX
►► D I G I V I C E » [x]XXXXX
►► A P » 0XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » GabumonXXXXX
►► L O C A T I O N » New Network City » Digimon Partner CentreXXXXX
►► M I S S I O N S » Register with the DRF, meet your first partner and explore the city » ActiveXXXXX

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:26 am
"To forgive the Sins of the past...

K

... I will fight for this new future."

User Image

The shadows stirred... Tamers kept appearing from the real world and making their way through the registration point like items on a production line.
"They're efficient... I'll give them that much."
A cool breeze brushed along the voice's leg causing him to make a quick glance around. No-one was paying him much notice, who would? The city was very different from what he remembered. Gone were the high-raised skyscrapers, in favour of a number of smaller buildings. There were less people wandering the streets and a marked increase in the number of Digimon. Something that was to be expected after the Reset.

"Come on, we should finish up registration before it's too late..."
The man stepped from the shadows at last. He was middle-sized at around 5'8 with long legs. He wore black shoes and trousers to match the black top he was wearing. The only colour in his attire came from a flowing purple cape with a vibrant red inner-trim that was gently rippling from the breeze. The most outstanding feature of the man was his wearing of a mask. Well, more of a helmet then a mask by definition. The black head-piece glinted in the light, a circular, purple-tinted, non-see-through glass covering where his face would be while the rest of his head was covered in sturdy black.
"You got it K."
A voice piped up at the man's previous words. A Blue dragonic creature stepped out from behind his master. The two had reacquainted prior to the official opening. Stepping away from the side-lines the pair moved toward the registration desk. Moving past people complaining about the rigorous registration rules, people shunning interviewers trying to catch a glimpse of the new Tamers and of course humans either meeting Digimon or becoming re-acquainted with Digimon for the first time.

K reached the desk where a perky, bright-eyed assistant was trying her best to keep up with the sheer volume of new Tamers.
"Hello and welcome! I see you've met your partner already! I'm so pleased for you! If you'll just provide your name, partner and present all items on your person we can get you set up."
K was impressed that the woman didn't question the mask or attire. Though looking around he was hardly the most conspicuous person in the room. He quickly filled out all the paperwork and allowed them to scan him for weaponry. Content with the process the woman behind the counter reached behind her and produced a Digivice.
"Here you go, it's our basic model, it'll ensure you can store and keep a tab on all Digimon you own."
She smiled briefly before continuing in her classically happy tone.
"Completing missions for the DRF will earn you points to upgrade your Digivice and allow you to have more active Digimon on your person. We hope you enjoy your stay here in the Digital World. Good Day!"
With a cute little bow the woman ended the conversation and moved onto the next Tamer in line. K sighed and walked off.

He spotted a burly Tamer directing Tamers towards a Tavern. Choosing to follow at his own pace and distance K and Veemon made their way into the bustling pub. It was crowded. K disliked that about the place. He made his way through the crowd towards a deserted table. On his way he accidentally bumped the table of a blonde-haired girl and her Salmon.
"...Sorry."
He muttered his apology and continued to the rear of the establishment. Veemon followed and jumped up to sit on the table they reached.
"Good to see things are getting back to normal huh?"
His tone was bright and hopeful but there was something more behind his words. K noticed and gently rubbed the Rookie's head with a gloved hand.
"Hopefully it'll never be how it once was... But I see real potential in the DRF's actions."
It was true the DRF were pretty much the sole reason that Tamers were sitting here. As a regulatory force they were charged with keeping the peace. Something K admired.

Leaning back in his chair K took to people-watching those in the Tavern. There was a quiet voice in his mind pondering if any from the Old World had made it through. Content for now he crossed his arms and cast a gaze across the room...

User Image

Location :: New Network City >> Tavern | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:47 am
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Kiro was getting a major headache from the from the kid singing to the amazing violin music. Putting his right hand covering his forehead. Eyes closed in anger. DynamoPlug put his hand on Kiro's back. "You feeling alright Kiro? Are you sick?" The Turtle said in concern. Kiro his hand back in his pocket trying to ignore the butchered lyrics. "Its nothing D.P. I just REALLY hate hearing young teenagers singing classics while trying to get some sort of attention. And the fact that he actually sounds like a women makes it even worse. But damn is he accurate I'll give him that." Kiro as he walks to the next boards reading more missions. He then goes the the lower leveled boards where less people where huddling around. The faint sound of the music made it a good idea. "Let me tell you something DynamoPlug." Kiro said as he was scanning each mission's request. "I get angry a lot recently since I was forced into the Digital World by my father. He wants me to take over the family business. And by preparing me for it, he to make my Digimon Roster larger as well as make more "family" members. Also before you ask, no, I don't watch much anime. Never had the free time." Kiro said as he continued scanning the board.

DynamoPlug was rather confused on the last statement. "Umm Kiro? What is anime?" DynamoPlug said. Kiro stared DynamoPlug and then chuckled. Putting his hand on the turtle's head. "We are gonna have a fun adventure my friend."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

User Image
Missions:
Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]
Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 pm
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::New Network City::DRF Registration::]User Image
Liam's head was spinning, the world seemed to rush by infront of him and it felt as if his feet were leaving the ground. His cloths blew around as if he were in the middle of a hurricain knocking off his hood reveiling bright read hair and causing him to grab for his glasses. He haden't realized the trip would be this intense. Just when he thought he was gonna fall over another flash of light and it was all over. The beam of light began to fade cauaing Liam to squint and shield his eyes from the brilliantly bring sun while they adjusted. Figures in front him began to become clear and less bloblike and he could see before him a man whom he actually knew. It was Yolen, oh no now his cover would be blown for sure, he's gonna ruin everything.

Yolen raised a massive paw in greeting, but much to Liam surprise he was not addressed by name. He seemed to be treating him just like everyone else who walked through that portal and that's just what he wanted. Yolen had run security during the months when they were installing the portal and Liam had had a few conversations with him about how hare it is to be famous and sometimes how Liam wished it would all just go away. Maybe Yolen remembered this or maybe he just had orders to show no favortism. Either way didn't matter to Liam, no one was pointing out who he was today. As he got in line behind the big Security Officer a pulled his hood back up over his face, having no desire to take a chance on someone recognizing him.

Liam was finally getting his first look around this world that he had worked his butt off around the clock to help the DRF reach and now he was getting to share it too. The young inventor took in his surrounding, everything from the small plaza that he had just been transported to, to the resturants and shops and even a few skyscrapers with a giant DRF near the top of them. They had done so much in a short amount of time. Although the thong that got Liam the most was the strange creatures wandering around the streets walking AND talking with the Humans. This was such a strange world. Liam knew it was called the Digital World but he hardly knew anything about it. He figured he was a smart guy, he would just pick up clues here and there and see what he can figure out.

They reached a desk where they were supose to register thier information so the DRF could keep track of them while they were here. Liam opted to take the written application not wanting to broadcast his name or anything to those around him. The app want a lot of personal info but Liam answered it all to the best of his knowledge and returned it to the clerk. "Ah yes, thank you...Liam..oh what a nice name, here is your digivce and your tamer card. Do you know how to use that?" Liam not one for tutorials nodded and decided to figure it out later. He bid her farewell and rejoined Yolen who was still doing a great job of not knowing who he was.

The next location they visited was known as the Digimon Partner Center, Liam had deduced that the creatures he had seen were Digimon. He had also seen those people with these Digivice seemed to be controlling the Digimon with them, so maybe thay was it, Liam would be controlling these creatures. They must be really dangerous to need to be slaves like this, in the real world if something was intelligent enough to talk it was generally not made a slave any more, but in this world it seemed quitr normal. Liam was unsure how he felt about it but it seemed his "slave" was waiting on him in this center.

Liam was instructed to hold his digivice up to terminal 1 and press the button on the left ro receive his digimon partner. He followed the instructions and a beam of pink light flew from the terminal straight into the Digivice giving a small jolt to Liam's arm causing him to grab his hand in surprise. As he looked down at his hand he realized the digivice was now glowing the same color as the light and something seemed to be on the readout screen. It..it was a little bird of some sort. He was told to press the first button again to release the Digimon so they couod meet. As Liam depressed the button a spinning vortex of pink data spiraled out of his device causing him to fall backward and knocking his glasses askew. The pink bird that only moments ago had been in the Digivice was now stretching his wings as if he had been sleeping for a long time. Liam quickly righted himself ans stood up hoping noone had noticed him, but as je looked around no one even seemed fazed by this strange occurence of the creatures called Digimon. It all seemed weird that everyone was ok with the situation except Liam as if he were the only new comer.

Liam slowly approached the bird, having decides that they were dangerous creatures and held out his hand in greeting, "Hello....My..Name..Is..Liam...Nice to meet...you." as Liam tapped his chest and pointed to the Digimon to tey and get it to understand the bird gave him a funny look and cocked his head. "What's the matter with you, did your brain get scrambled? You talk funny, anyways my name is Biyomon but friends all call me Faux that is they would if I had any friends which and current time it seems I am lacking, although you could be my friend I guess, although I've never been friends with a retard before, not sure what that would do to my street cred, although I guess I dont reall have any anyways so what could it hurt, ok it's been decided, we are friends now, yoy and me buddies forever!" The little bird argued back and forth with itself trying to decide if it wanted to be friends and making gestures with his wings. Liam didn't know if he should be this crazy little birds friend or not but at least his desire to be friends had nothing to do with Liam's money, it couldn't. I was good to know that these Digimon were friends not Slaves. "Oh forgive me, I wasn't sure how good your communication with Humans was, didn't realize you would be fluent. I would be happy to be your friend...Biyomon was it? Or you said you prefer Faux, no problem, I can remember that. So what are we spose to do now, I've got a feeling I have a lot to learn about this world. " Faux bowed as if to say pleasure and laughed at Liam ignorance about this world. I was apperent thaf Faux would have to teach him a thing or too.

As Yolen arrived back at the Partner Center Liam and Faux were all ready to go, so they followed him out to thier next location. They passed resturaunts and shops and even a group of Tamers putting on a concert, they were pretty good but Liam didn't recognise them. Biyomon got tired of staring and finally flew to his shoulder and asked Liam about the good and why he was hidding his face. Liam took a deeo breath and quickly an quietly explained that he did't want people knowing who he was so he had hid his face because he's famous in the Human World. Biyomon accepted this is a reasonable answer for now and din't question it any further for the time being.

[[Liam & Faux -Exit - To NNC Tavern]]

User ImageAs they reached the Tavern and Yolen explained that it was good place to eat or meet other Tamers the duo decided to go in and check it out. It wasn't as dingy as most bars in the human world are, which could be due to the lack of smoke, but it was actually kinda of nice like a well kept lunch resturant, Liam was excited to try a new kind of food. They searched for a place to sit even though the Tavern was filling up quickly and spotted a man who looked like he was also trying to hide who he was. Liam knew people hidding their identity would not ask too many questions so he thought he would ask the man in the purple mask if he could join him at the table, it was one of the few places he could get off his feet there. After bumping into a number of people the duo finally stumbled over to thier goal, "Uh hum.... excuse me sir, do you mind if my friend and I join you? This looksed like a quiet table." Liam hoped he was not getting off on the wrong foot with this guy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☀

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: worried

"Alright, I think I will have the chicken doria!" concluded Erumina, placing her
                                                    menu on the table once more. Their server, a Biyomon, nodded before turning towards Salamon, who requested a plate of ice cream waffles. Their server then flew off, most likely to place their orders. Erumina watched with amusement as the bird digimon flew over the crowds before disappearing around the corner. The tamer smiled slightly to herself before turning back to her partner.

"Waffles and ice cream?" questioned Erumina, a light laugh escaping her lips. "Don't you think it'd a tad too sweet for lunch?" she teased. It didn't bother the blonde, of course. She enjoyed eating sweets more than many people. Nonetheless, she wanted to make sure that her partner digimon's diet didn't consist only of sugar.

Salamon smiled cheekily at her tamer. "It's a special occasion," she replied in her squeaky voice. At this Erumina chuckled, shaking her head slightly. Her hair, locks of brilliant gold, shimmered at the movement. The pair had found a seat in the crowded tavern next to one of the many windows that dotted the building. Sunlight filtered in from the window, and Erumina closed her eyes for a moment, basking and enjoying its warmth.

As the two of them waited for their orders to arrive, they chatted about their time apart from one another. Salamon explained that shortly after Erumina's unwanted departure, the Digital World had been erased, although its habitants remained. As a result, Salamon became nothing more than data, and it was in this form that she stayed in for three years. It was only a short while ago that she had regained a physical form and was told that she would be reunited with her tamer.

"What did it feel like, being pure data?" asked Erumina, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

"Um, it's kind of hard to explain," began the digimon. "... It kind of felt like a long nap." she said, laughing in embarrassment. "But enough about me - what about you Erumina? How have you been?"

The blonde pursed her lips together, as if in deep thought. Then she looked down at her digimon partner, a warm smile gracing her lips. "Not a lot happened while you were away." she said in a soft voice. "I was terribly sad and I missed you a lot. But I knew I couldn't disappoint you... I went to university to study books written by famous authors in my world. I continued ballet, music, and painting... I cooked." For a moment Erumina looked uncomfortable. However, before Salamon could make anything out of it, Biyomon arrived with their food. A plate of steaming chicken placed on a bed of fluffy rice with a cream sauce poured over was placed in front of her. A dish stacked high with waffles and ice cream scoops that made out the colours of the rainbow was placed in front of Salamon.

"Well then, let's dig in!" said Erumina happily. She was relieved that their food arrived at the time it did - her four years in the real world was not something she wanted to dwell upon, especially the first year. It had been a dark time for her, and it was not something she was proud of or willing to face just yet. The tamer watched as Salamon attacked her plate of waffles. "Hungry, aren't you?" she asked, teasing the puppy digimon once more.

"When you haven't had a decent meal in four years because you were nothing but 0s and 1s, you'd be hungry too."

The rest of their meal was taken in silence, albeit a comfortable one. The pair enjoyed nothing more than being in each other's company. After they were done, Erumina ordered a cappuccino which she drank in leisure. The liquid was rich and aromatic - by the time she finished the drink, the blonde was quite sure that its smoky scent was now clinging to her clothes. This of course, sat quite well with her. Who wouldn't want to smell like coffee?

After paying for their meal (She had exchanged some of her money on her way to the tavern.) Erumina got up and extended her hands so that Salamon could rest in her arms. The small digimon gladly accepted the invitation, but rather than nestling herself in her tamer's arms, the rookie climbed its way up on to her tamer's head. At this Erumina laughed, but made no comment. Straightening her skirt, the blonde then began to head for the mission board, which was located on the opposite side of the room. While Erumina had been drinking her cappuccino, the tamer and digimon had discussed their next course of action. It had been agreed upon between the two that they would take a look at the mission board to see what missions were available. However, they would not partake in one just yet - rather, they'd explore the rest of the city, for there were many things within New Network City's borders that had yet to be discovered. In addition, Erumina was considering the idea of purchasing a house in the Digital World. However, she could only imagine the amount of paperwork she would have to fill out in order to transfer funds from the real world to the Digital World.

As they neared the mission board, Erumina caught sight of a Candlemon hopping towards their general area with two bowls of steaming hot soup. The blonde pursed her lips as she watched the contents of the bowl swish from side to side. Before she could comment on the risky movement, the candlemon tripped, causing the bowls to go flying in the air before gravity claimed them once more. Erumina watched with horror as one of the bowls set its course for a dark haired boy who had yet to notice the danger he was in. He was in deep conversation with a Kamemon.

"Watch out!"

Without a moment's hesitation, Erumina reached for the boy (He was, fortunately, standing close enough for her to reach him.) and pulled him into her arms. The bowl came crashing down , shattering into hundreds of pieces inches from where they were standing and staining the floor with its contents. For a moment, the tavern went quiet. However, after making sense of the source of the commotion and deeming it as trivial, the building regained its noisiness once more as people continued on with their conversations.

The young man, whom Erumina had pressed tightly against her chest, was soon released from her unexpected embrace. Looking up at him (He was considerably taller than she was.) worriedly, the blonde then asked, "Are you alright?"

User Image

A SINGLE PRAYER'S SOFT MELODY
xxxxx( ACROSS ) THE LONELYFIELDS
xxxxxxxA LITTLE LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE . . .

Darkfire Karan
HAHA TOO LATE. Commotion has been caused.
srry for the crappy writing btw. writer's block and i'm in a rush so i didn't get to proofread. ><

harmonieux

Fatcat

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm

K

User Image

The noise and bustle picked up. More people were entering the tavern by the minute, but luckily no-one had yet come to K's table. He had his tablet out and was looking over a map of the new island.
"A lot sure has changed..."
as his fingers lazily traced across the surface of the tablet he noticed Veemon's ears p***k up. The small dragon sniffed the air and looked towards a towering man wearing a hood, followed by a Biyomon.
"Uh hum.... excuse me sir, do you mind if my friend and I join you? This looked like a quiet table."
K lifted his head, the light of the Tavern's light glinting off the purple mask. The man gave off a warm aura, non-threatening. K lifted his off hand and waved towards one of the three empty seats around the table.
"Feel free, give room for his partner Veemon."
K gently nudged the seat out for the man out of politeness then returned to viewing his map. The areas were vast, with so many locations where there was only a satellite-esque photo available.
"Hey hey Biyomon! I'm Veemon! and this here is K!"
There was the faintest note of hindrance as Veemon spoke his partners name, but he didn't let it deter him as he bounced on in conversation,
"How're you finding the re-vamped Digi-World? Were you here for the Old World? Did yo---"
Veemon was cut short by a brief tap to the shoulder by K. Honestly the little guy couldn't keep his mouth shut for longer then 10 seconds half the time. He shook his head in exasperation and looked toward the red-haired man.
"Sorry for the little guy. Sometimes I don't think he realises when people want to be left alone."
He smiled, not that anyone could see through the mask, and gently rubbed his friend's head.
"Can I get you a drink or something? I'm gonna be hanging around for a while..."
K slid a menu towards the newcomer and moved back to his map, tapping locations he deemed interesting while waiting for his acquaintance's response.

User Image

Location :: New Network City >> Tavern | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: Liam
Lief_7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:15 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

Kutay had only just left the registration building and found that there was actually a decent amount of things happening around the city, he spotted what appeared to be street performers of some kind outside of a place where people were gathering and had decided to begin heading in that direction, when he was almost immediately hugged from behind and his assaulter had said, "Onii-chan, I love you!" interrupting his train of thought and startling him and eliciting a rather out of character response from him, "Oh my gosh, someone help me." Kutay would say as he tried to escape the grip that his captor had on him, and losing his balance in the process. He was however unsuccessful in his attempt to regain his balance and did end up falling down but managed to stop himself before doing a full face plant ground. In an attempt to save face, he quickly got back up and turned around to find out that he had been attacked by a younger girl around the age of 15 or maybe 16 by his guess. "Why would you do that, holy crap, that was actually frightening, seriously are you crazy or something girl?" He would say looking around to see how many people witnessed the event that had just occurred, but for the most part if anyone noticed it they paid it little or no attention, almost as if it were normal for little girls to creep up behind people and hug them. It took him a moment to register the bee that was flying alongside her, and then it hit him, this crazy girl was a tamer too, which he found shocking at first but then realized that there weren't really any restrictions based on the sanity of people who were chosen to be tamers. Another thought struck him due to seeing her digimon, he himself hadn't actually met his own partner yet, and he would have checked immediately to see what his partner was, but deemed dealing with this girl to be of higher priority, and put the curiosity of discovering someone he would definitely have to deal with the entire time he was in the digital world on the figurative back burner. So deciding to put the pressure on her in a sense, he regained his composure somewhat and started at least trying to understand what just happened. "So do you do that to everyone or certain people?" Kutay would say as he was confronted with what would certainly make for an interesting person.

User Image
Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Kiro feeling a sudden tug, widen his eyes as a stranger pulled him towards her. At this point, Kiro was sating at her and blushed. He looked behind him and saw a bowl broken into multiple shards with some smelly soup staining the floor. When the stranger let go of him, he regained his stern exterior. DynamoPlug walked around the mess to get to Kiro. Kiro looked at DynamoPlug seeing if he was alright. Luckily he wasn't burned or cut up. "Glad to see your on my friend." Kiro said smiling to his trusted Digimon. His smile faded when he looked to the stranger. It was replaced with a blush. Kiro was never great with talking to beautiful girls. It was sometimes hard to hide it with his poker face.

"Err...umm yea I'm alright thank you. I don't really how to thank you." Kiro said as he tried to make eye contact with the girl. But he was so nervous that he kept looking away to a distance. While being very shy to women, he is a very chivalrous person. He now now obliged to help this stranger now. "By the way my name is Kiro Mishima and well, umm...well I was going to take a mission on the mission board. But before that I was going to take another walk around town. Because I'm actually new here. But I'd rather not talk about that right now. Would you umm like to come with me? I can be your bodyguard or something. ERR NOT LIKE YOU NEED A BODYGUARD OR ANYTHING! I'M SURE YOU'RE A VERY STRONG TAMER! I'm sorry! I don't know how to shut up..." Kiro said in embarrassment. He face-palmed himself because he made himself look like a blubbering idiot.

DynamoPlug moved his helmet over his face pretending like this never happened. "Oh Kiro..." Kiro's heart started to beat rapidly thinking of many responses from the girl. A slap in the face, a kick in the nards, running away thinking he is a freak, etc...

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

User Image
Missions:
Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [On-Going]
Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

Haru was satisfied with the reaction of her latest victim, a simple scare was sometimes more satisfying than a huge reaction from her victims. Haru wanted to see how long she could toy with the tamer. "But onii-chan, I love you. Why would I not mess with you!" Fanbeemon was more or less dumbfounded by how Haru could keep up the facade of being a calm and composed stalker. Her victim tripped over from the scare and stumbled trying to get up. "Onii-chan, you're so funny. Entertain me more!" This person seemed to be interesting at the very least, not dull or bland like the humans from her home town. Fanbeemon, or Vesperia, felt sympathy for both the victim and himself. "So onii-chan, what is your name?" Haru had her interest piqued by her new playmate, another human dragged into the human world was a fine specimen for her to play with.

"Haru, please refrain from giving this young man any more heart attacks. Even though my tamer and I have not been together long, my name is Fanbeemon. This is my tamer Haru. She is apparently a stalker, and proud of it." Fanbeemon tried to be polite as possible with the tamer since Haru had caused a ruckus. Although Haru did not seem to show any manners with this person, despite giving this young man a heart attack, she did seem to pay particular attention to this one man despite the fact that tamers surrounded her. If anything she seemed to have some sort of hidden agenda despite just arriving in the Digital World.

UnHolyFudge

Digimon:
User Image
Current Arc Missions* being offered:

Get ready to run when I find you!

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:05 pm
✾To Come out of Hiding✾

Camden P. Healy

User Image
She had to be dreaming. As Camden stepped from the portal she gazed at bright new Digital World. It was obviously different from what she remembers, but she was different too and ready for anything it threw at her this time. In all this excitement, Terriermon popped into her head, had he been waiting for her too? Had he moved on to someone worth his time? This created a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She grasped her stomach and took a deep breath, "I can do this...I can do this..." She whispered to herself.

She took one more deep breath and jogged to the DRF office with the other tamers, who were already way ahead her. She stopped at the door where a man introducing himself as Yolen greeted them. The new digital world seemed so...peaceful to her now compared to the constant danger she tried to avoid years before. There was a receptionist that he led them to register as a tamer. She approached the desk and spoke to the woman, "Um...ma'am I would like to register please,"The woman glared at her with stoic expression, "Your name?" "Camden Healy ma'am." The woman wrote something down and handed her some forms to sign. Camden signed them and she was handed a digivice, "Thank you now please follow to the DRF Care Center to receive your digimon." Camden clipped the device to her belt loop and walked over to the next station as instructed. She stood there waiting for her friend to appear from the doors, but would he? She began to tremble from the anticipation and got the feeling that she was going to start crying. She shut her eyes tight to keep the tears from coming out but a voice made her open them,"What exactly are you doing?"

She saw Terriermon, her Terriermon, standing there smiling at her like when they first met, "Terriermon!" She fell to the floor and took him in a tight embrace and letting her tears flow, "I missed you so much I- I thought you wouldn't be here!" Terriermon wiggled out of her hug and patted her face with his paw, "You have any of those bagel things?" She was taken back by his question, "I haven't seen you in years and all you do is ask for a snack!?" She playfully petted him under his large ears causing him to giggle, "Ha ha ha I was just kidding!" Camden wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up with him cradled in her arms.

She followed the tour group outside, along with Terriermon climbing all over her shoulders and head she was a little distracted at all the new things in the city. Though it was the central city in the digital world like before it was....brighter was the only word that came to mind to describe what she saw. It was full of new tamers and digimon, "So what are we gonna do first huh?" Terriermon asked excitedly. Camden was trying her best to listen to Yolen explain things about the building they were coming up to, "Huh what?" Terriermon sighed and gazed around. His gaze was fixed on the sight of a small restaurant with a sweet aroma emitting from it, "Let's go there! Let's go there!" He frantically exclaimed as he used Camden's head for a drum. She stopped walking with the group and tried to get him to stop and calm down, "Hey my head is a drum you know?" Terriermon pointed to the restaurant, "But it smells so good over there, please Cammy?" He gave her a puppy dog pout and trying to not give in, but she couldn't resist his adorable little face and sighed, "Okay we''ll have a bite and come back to the Tavern later okay?" Terriermon grinned big, "Deal!"
Camden strolled over to the restaurant and Terriermon, gliding on his ears, landed on a table, "Over here!" She followed him and sat down in the seat, opening the menu provided on the table, "Wow this all sounds amazing..." Camden muttered. Terriermon continued to sniff the air, "I want whatever smells so good," Camden giggled, "You haven't changed..." "Huh?" "Oh nothing Terriermon," She grew flustered and retracted her statement. Terriermon asked Camden, "So you gonna talk to anyone around here this time around?" Camden glared at him, "Yes just so happens! I promised myself I would do more for the digital world this time. I've changed too ya know." Terriermon blankly stared, "Really?" She blushed again but brighter red, "Terriermon!"

✾No Turning Back Now✾

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 am
User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXX"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx"

TxxaxxmxxexxrxxxxxxBxxlxxaxxcxxkxxxxSxxwxxoxxrxxdxxsxxxxxxVxxexxrxxixxtxxaxxsxxx

╔══════════════╗

After his request was accepted, Alexei took a seat and briefly listened to K speak. The two of them seemed rather humble; not a character quality he was looking for, but he would keep an out out for them nonetheless. Perhaps in time, they would prove to be valuable allies. For now, though, it was time to give a swift rebuttal to the masked man's offers to pay for his meal. After raising his palm in a dismissive gesture, Alexei only shook his head. "Don't worry about the money. As I'm sure you're aware, every member of this new journey was given enough money to eat at diners and taverns like this for years. This was not meant to be a short journey; anyone who entered is in it for the long haul." His words rang true; Certainly, they noticed that the portal they'd entered in closed up behind them immediately. "I mean, think about it. Did either of you receive a means to communicate with the outside world before the portal closed? Does anyone truly know how you're doing inside of this Digital World?"

Alexei cleared his throat, and continued speaking. For whatever reason, the normally silent man was feeling awfully chatty today; something had flipped his 'on' switch. "The answer is no. And for that reason, tamers must unite against the evils that will soon plague this world once again. The return of dark Digimon and dark tamers is inevitable. And that is precisely the reason why I have returned to the digital world. To reform the Black Swords, and uphold justice and peace by any means necessary. I'm looking for able hands to join me on this journey in keeping the Digital World safe from the forces of evil." Quite a mouthy speech today...and much more noble than he'd wanted.

Truth be told, he had very different...almost underhanded means for dispatching of evil digimon, but the Club's motto...Justice by any means necessary; you could say it classifies as 'any means necessary'. For now, Alexei simply awaited a response from these two individuals, and anyone else who had overheard his rather enthusiastic speech.

"I'll take the hot ham and cheese on a kaiser with some milk, please."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚══════════════╝

Mission Underway: - Active Arc- Create-A-Guild [On-Going]
AP: -
Tamer Card: User Image

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 am
Niara
“I'm not really a people person...”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Things weren't as nice right now for one person as it was for everyone else. Where as most others were excited and anxious and eager, one girl wasn't so excited or even all that willing to go into this trip. Niara had even stayed close to her father from the moment they got out of the car. Once they got to the desk, Niara was hiding behind her father, letting him take care of the registration form until it was time for Niara to sign it. To say she was reluctant was a bit of an understatement. When they finally gave her her digivice, her father turned, kissed her forehead and spoke. Dont worry, Niara. You will be fine here. I promise. Niara wasn't convinced the least bit. But what if something happens again? There isn't going to be some mystery tamer to save me this time... I promise you nothing like that will happen again, Niara. If anything does, your new friend will help you. Your mother and I are worried for you. We don't want you to stay in the house forever. But that's the only place where I'm safest... I'm not in danger of being attacked there...

Her father sighed at her words. After a moment of silence, he hugged his daughter tight. Being locked up inside of the house is not better for you. You become more weak to illness and when you eventually take over my seat in the company, you will have to go out quite often. Besides, you could be making friends instead of just "being safe". Don't you remember little Tony from the beach at our summer home? Niara looked away a little remembering her oldest friend whom she hadn't spoken to since the attack. I remember him... You could be making more friends like him. You just need to get out there and try. It will make your mother feel a little more at ease knowing your out trying... Niara remained silent, still reluctant to go. You guys will take care of Wilson while I'm gone? Being gone for so long, she wanted her horse to be cared for and still waiting upon her return. Of course. Meals, exercise and everything. And if I'm not able to do this anymore? We will always be waiting for you, Niara.

Niara was left with no choice. Alright... I guess I can try... That's my girl. We will always wait for you. But promise us you will really try with this... Niara sighed, still feeli uneasy about it. Alright... I promise I'll try... With another smile, he handed Niara a little plastic case with about eight or so of her Mother's brownies, made for Niara and her new friend to enjoy on the road. With a final hug, he left to return to his wife, leaving Niara to meet her friend. Upon meeting him, she smiled a little and picked up the little red winged ball of cuteness. I'm Jyarimon! What's your name? Niara blushed bright, not quite used to talking creatures. My name is Niara Aeroth. Just call me Niara if you want... It's good to meet you, Niara! You can call me Red. Let's be friends!

With a little nod, Niara put away the little plastic case into her bag, pulling it over her shoulder before carrying Red to the gates into New Network City. She tried to stay out of everyone's way, holding onto Red tight.She wasn't sure where she was going to go or what she was going to do. Maybe someone could giver her some direction? After all, she knew absolutely nothing about digimon.

User Image

“... but I hope we can be friends”
Aeroth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:32 am
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::New Network City::Tavern::]User Image
Liam let out a breath of relief as the Tamer agreed to let him sit there. Imediatly the little blue dragon thing he was sitting with started talking Faux's ear off. Veemon as it was called was asking all kinds of questions of Faux who was polite enough to respond even though the Tamer appoligized. "No I wasn't part of the Old World, or I supose I was but I didn't have a partner like you so I don't remember it much. This is my friend Liam, today is the first time he's even seen a Digimon I think, he talks funny sometimes. I think it's cause his brains are scrambled...." As Faux continued Liam shook his head and responded to K. "Ah let them talk. Looks like they'll get along just fine like that, I wonder if all Digimon are this hyper, hahaha....As for your question I would love a drink...maybe a Coffee?" Liam appriciated the gesture, he was still trying to bring his brain uo to speed with the situation. As he was pondering over the day so far he realized that he didn't recognize the map K wad looking at so he decided to ask while they waited for thier drinks. "So is that the map of this world? It looks huge, so many places to explore..." He was cut off by another voice asking if he could join them. Having no objection Liam scooted over and allowed the Man and his whatever it was Digimon to join. Liam was starting to realize that there might be a lot of these things. Faux greeted the new Tamer and said something about the Digimon being Betamon, whatever that meant, Liam just had to close his eyes for a moment to try and take it all in, he put his hood back uo and took a deep breath in and out.

After a moment of feeling better he asked what he was trying to ask, "So there's a lot to explore, does anywhere look good for some peaceful rock climbing? I think I just need to clear my head" Liam hoped this didn't seem wierd, he wasn't good at making friends and was hoping this wouldn't hurt his chances.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 am

K

User Image

K nodded as Liam spoke. He had a sense of humor, that much he could tell. As he was about to place the order another man approached the table requesting to sit down.
"Sure is getting busy here... To be expected though, what with this being the first day back and all..."
K thought. His head remained still but behind his mask he looked the newcomer up and down taking in the casual attire and the green water-based Digimon following him. He didn't give off a warm aura like Liam did, but was more mysterious.
"Sure, seems we're not after noise either... Can I get you a drink?"
K nudged the chair out with his foot then slid the menu over to the new guy. Veemon, typically, waved frantically at the newcomers' Betamon.
"Hey, hey, hey! How're you! I'm Veemon and this is K!"
K sighed as Veemon struck up another conversation but left him to it. Liam asked him a question regarding K's tablet. With a deft flick of the wrist, K had the tablet spun around and facing Liam. He moved his thumb and index finger away from each other, zooming the map out so it encompassed the whole island.

As Liam pulled back his hood K got a better look at his features. His hair was a shocking red and outlined his features as it grew down into a beard. His glasses danced in the Tavern's light while the eyes behind them concealed his true motives. K smiled to himself as Liam asked about rock climbing. He;d been studying the map for a while now and had a good idea about the island's general layout.
"Seems to me that the island is split into a grid comprising 9 sections. For rock-climbing I'd look at sectors 2,3,5 or 7. They seem the most mountainous regions on the map."
After quickly double checking the information he provided was correct K happily returned his attention to the newcomer.
"So, what you having friend? It's on me."

User Image

Location :: New Network City >> Tavern | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: Liam + Alexei
Lief_7
Phagosaurus Secks

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games