Submit

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:35 pm
Hey Do you think my girl Kulasi could be a good match for mariam? She is very kind and sweet and before she feels comfortable very overly polite. She does have some social anxiety like she refuses to look into the face of anyone she doesn't feel 100% trust with. And it may be difficult to gain trust. But she is a sweet heart. Also when trust is gained she becomes less formal somewhat brash and spunky. I think Mariams love plot thing just sounds like it'd be fun with Ku.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:59 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Hey Do you think my girl Kulasi could be a good match for mariam? She is very kind and sweet and before she feels comfortable very overly polite. She does have some social anxiety like she refuses to look into the face of anyone she doesn't feel 100% trust with. And it may be difficult to gain trust. But she is a sweet heart. Also when trust is gained she becomes less formal somewhat brash and spunky. I think Mariams love plot thing just sounds like it'd be fun with Ku.

Ahh she's a cutie. I would definitely like to try them out. I can't say for certain if Mariam will fall for her. Haven't really had the chance to play with her and I'd like test the waters with a few different personalities. But I do think someone sweet like Ku is what will get her in the end. In the very least, they can become good friends and maybe Mariam can even help Ku get over that anxiety a little, hmm? :3c  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:02 pm
II--Gen3sis--II

I like all of these, plenty of potential for each one. Of the sake of not getting overwhelmed, let's just start with Sanyue for now, as I'd really like for her to meet a hippogryph. We can pick up with the other two later, if you're still interested! c:

And...I get the other RP started up at SOME point tonight. There have been a lot of distractions today. orz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:15 pm
Celestial Requiem
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Ahh she's a cutie. I would definitely like to try them out. I can't say for certain if Mariam will fall for her. Haven't really had the chance to play with her and I'd like test the waters with a few different personalities. But I do think someone sweet like Ku is what will get her in the end. In the very least, they can become good friends and maybe Mariam can even help Ku get over that anxiety a little, hmm? :3c

Yeah that sounds great. Having more friends is always good. And I get wanting to try multiple personalities rushing into things too fast never results in good things. So taking it slow is something I'd love.

Should we start with a simple meet and greet or something different? I have to warn you though I have only done one or two not meet and greet RPs for some reason so I don't know how I'll be in the beginning.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki

I think just a meet and greet with be fine to start with. If you'd like, I can get something started up tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:06 pm
Celestial Requiem
Moon_Princess_Yuki

I think just a meet and greet with be fine to start with. If you'd like, I can get something started up tomorrow.

Okay that'd be lovely.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 pm
Celestial Requiem

I have a grumpy winged soquili for Mariam's learning to fly plot, if you still need that one. Korev is rude and unfriendly, but he is not prone to violence (beyond maybe a small wing-swat if enough buttons are pushed) when faced with a non-threatening annoyance. He would probably be a terrible teacher, more 'why do you suck at this' than encouragement, but he would teach her because it would bother him 'how incompetent she is'. He, secretly, has a hero/helpful thing, his conscience won't let him abandon someone who needs some sort of help, but needing help annoys him so he is the meanest hero xD

If you're interested, please do quote me, I lose things.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:59 am
Celestial Requiem

Yes! This would be so infuriating for him and he'd be stupid enough to try and force her to give it to him. So, if you're up for it, they could definitely get into a scuffle.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. Do you mind setting something up? Kumiho doesn't have any defined territory at the moment, so she's just kind of a wandering around.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:29 am
FallenThroughMidnight

I have a grumpy winged soquili for Mariam's learning to fly plot, if you still need that one. Korev is rude and unfriendly, but he is not prone to violence (beyond maybe a small wing-swat if enough buttons are pushed) when faced with a non-threatening annoyance. He would probably be a terrible teacher, more 'why do you suck at this' than encouragement, but he would teach her because it would bother him 'how incompetent she is'. He, secretly, has a hero/helpful thing, his conscience won't let him abandon someone who needs some sort of help, but needing help annoys him so he is the meanest hero xD

Ahaha, yes! He sounds perfect. I like the idea of the amounts of frustration that will happen on both their parts. Would you be alright with starting it up? I already have a few I need to get going heh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:49 pm
Celestial Requiem
FallenThroughMidnight

Ahaha, yes! He sounds perfect. I like the idea of the amounts of frustration that will happen on both their parts. Would you be alright with starting it up? I already have a few I need to get going heh.

I would be happy to start, I'm just lacking a little something to get my RP on. I'm just kind of tired again today >.> If you don't mind waiting a bit I should get something up, hopefully sometime this weekend.

Let me know if there is any setting or particular thing you would like included ^^

FallenThroughMidnight

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:55 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

I don't mind waiting. I tend to be a bit slow myself, so no worries. And there's really nothing specific I can think of, so just go with what works for you. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:24 pm
Celestial Requiem

>>...

We should totally RP Rosi and Emille together sometime. Emille needs to know that her son wants to be a skinwalker... but can't due to some random Angeni blood somewhere LOL.  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:47 pm
ATh e a r t

Oh boy. That will certainly be an...interesting encounter. I don't foresee it going well at all haha. But definitely something that could be fun and that I'm up for. >:]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 pm
Celestial Requiem

RP for Mariam heart

FallenThroughMidnight

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:51 pm
Finally updated Freya's post, though it still needs work...  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff