Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Holt Family Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Relaxed at Home with Verily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Maybe I'll finally have someone who appreciates good grease... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I got a paint outside โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxx
                                                          With enough giddyup to be free; โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxxxxx
                                                          I got a faint smell of cheap perfume, โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxxxxxxxx
                                                          And a hint of gasoline. โœฐ โœฐ โœฐxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceKenneth managed a small chuckle at her, waving his hand dismissively. "Hey, now, I offered to help, you just ain't taken me up on it," he pointed out with a shrug. He was glad to know that Verily had kept her head enough not to let her hysterical cousin and sister lose track of the fact that broken things could be fixed. Or, to remember it herself, at least. He shook his head. "I can relate, I mean, if Elliott did somethin' to my mama's cookbook I'd be furious with him, too... An', I know you mean well, but... you all lost family, but she lost her parents. It's... different. I'm not sayin' it's alright for her to get pissed and throw a fit, but ya gotta respect that it's hard on her, probably harder on her than on the rest of you. So, ya gotta... I dunno. Let her get upset, I guess. Now, if she starts tellin' you that you don't get it or tryin' to throw a pity party, that's when you point out that it was your uncle and aunt an' you miss 'em, too. But, otherwise? Just try 'n understand." The American took a moment to enjoy his meal while she talked about Elli's impending due date, shaking his head. He couldn't imagine... "What, like she expects you to be in the delivery room with her or somethin'? Ain't that the daddy's job?" he asked with a roll of his eyes. Unless the rules were different (which they very well might be, he didn't know), they usually only allowed one person in the delivery room with the mother. If Cam wasn't enough of a man to stand there and let Elli break his hand and scream at him while she gave birth to his kid... Kenneth might meet the guy just so he could sock him. He wasn't keen on the idea of having to be there when a girl gave birth, but hell, if it was his kid, he'd shove all that down and do it. That was what you were supposed to do. Any man who wasn't there when his girl had his kid had better have a damn good excuse. "But, still," he said after a pause, just long enough to dig into the okra, "Calming Draughts. Especially after she has the kid, apparently people don't go back to not bein' crazy right after, ya know. Hormones've gotta have time to settle back down an' all." From what Verily had told him, Elli was crazy before she was pregnant, and had only gotten worse. Kenneth just hoped that post-pregnancy, she was normal post-pregnancy crazy and not postpartum depression crazy.

spaceIt took her a moment to register that he'd told her she was beautiful, and each second that ticked by drove him insane. He just wanted her to get it over with! Sure enough, when she regained the ability to speak, Verily tore into him for calling her beautiful. At first, she was saying everything that he'd known she was going to say. He wasn't allowed... damn, he knew that he wasn't allowed, it wasn't his damn fault that he didn't have control over his own damn eyeballs! She shouldn't have worn... he was barely even listening after the first few words left her mouth, because hell, it wasn't like she was saying anything he hadn't expected to hear, and he was too busy feeling like a heel to pay attention. But, then the word 'snogging' registered (hard not to, since he always had to remind himself of what it freaking meant to begin with), and his mind backtracked and actually focused on what she'd been saying. She... thought that he... oh, that was rich! His jaw dropped, and he was pretty sure he looked like a complete idiot, but what did she expect? And then she looked like she was going to cry and he didn't even know what to do with that, because apparently she was going to cry because she thought that he wasn't interested in her? Hell, how blind could the girl be? Or, not blind, he supposed, since she had actually seen him staring at her.

spaceThen she was apologizing, for what, for liking him? He would never, ever, in a million years, manage to wrap his head around the way hers worked. No way. He'd been ogling her all night and she thought that she needed to apologize for wanting to be more than friends? She was insane. Completely and totally insane. All his arguments for why he had to keep his feelings to himself completely melted away, because if she wanted more... hell, that was all the go-ahead he needed, really. The American shook his head lightly, unable to keep from chuckling. His hands reached up, cupping her cheeks, and he leaned in close, looking her dead in the eyes. "Verily... you're completely nuts, you know that?" he told her, and then he leaned in, pressing his lips to hers. She could either kiss him back or kill him. Based on what she'd been yelling at him a second ago, he was hoping for the first. After all, surely to God she wasn't so delusional that she could convince herself that a guy who was actually kissing her just wanted to be friends? If she tried, he'd be happy to dispel that idea. With words, though, since apparently the kiss wouldn't have worked. And then more kissing. Actually... yeah, a lot more kissing, he thought to himself. Her lips were rather nice.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ See I'm a different kind of knight;
                                                          xxxxxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ You're gonna find your fairy tales are lies
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ I don't have a white horse,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโœฐ โœฐ โœฐ But you can come along for the ride

(( OOC: ))

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

User Image

โ™ซ Pureblood โ™ซ Fourth Floor โ™ซ Single โ™ซ

Don't wanna let you เน”เนเธฌเธ  but I am ั’ั”เนƒเนƒ bound.
                                                        ฯ‚เธขะณาญเธ„เน€เธ โ€™เธฃ call is the เนƒเธ„เธฃาญ of all.
                                                        When the lights า“เธ„เน”ั” out all the เธฃเน€เธ เธ ั”ะณเธฃcrawl.

The silence that stretched between them after her screaming scared her. She'd definitely gone and done it now. She'd ruined their friendship by doing her damned best to keep it alive. That was like the epitome of her life. Seriously. It was. She blinked as his jaw quite literally dropped at her. Her eyebrow quirked up just a tiny bit at his expression and she was going to break the silence somehow.... probably by making fun of him, because to be honest it was the only way she knew how too. Before she could though, he'd moved and she was gulping.

He was looking at her in that way again, when she'd literally just told him to stop. She couldn't yell now though, because he was fairly close to her and she was blushing and her stomach was doing somersaults. She swallowed hard, staring into his eyes as his hands slid up to her cheeks. Suddenly she was wondering if she really had been all wrong. Maybe he really did want to be more than friends.... but why hadn't the egghead said something?

Her tongue flicked out to wet her lips nervously as his lips moved. Oh right... he was speaking, she should probably listen to him.... and not get utterly distracted by how close he was, and how good he smelled, and that adorable smudge of flour that he still hadn't gotten off his forehead. A smile twitched at her lips when he called her nuts.
                                                        "I think you've told me before."She whispered, but she couldn't say more.

He was pressing his lips to hers and that was all she could think about now. For a few moments she had been shocked into not moving.... because he was kissing her and she wasn't dumb. She knew that if he wanted to kiss her, he most definitely was interested in her as something more than friends, and that was probably the best news she'd heard all year. It took a few moments, but she did finally remember that when a dude kissed you, you were kinda supposed to kiss back. Her hands moved of their own accord to tangle fingers into his hair and then she was kissing him and she couldn't remember why exactly she'd been avoiding this for so long. She'd been missing out on some damn good kissing too. She could definitely get used to the kissing...

Finally though the girl had to pull away because she was still a nervous wreck. Hell she hadn't kissed anyone in years.... besides that one time in Kenneth's grocery store, which she was doing her best to not remember because she was so treechopping nuts. As soon as their lips parted, a grin spread across her lips and her hands were untangling themselves so she could rub them across her face.
                                                        "I'm really dumb aren't I?" She asked, her words muffled by her hands as a blush spread across her face. If he kept this up, her skin tone would soon be the same colour as her hair!

When you feel my ั’ั”เธ„าญ, look into my ั”าฑั”เธฃ.
                                                        Itโ€™s where my เน”ั”เน“เนเธ เธฃ hide. It is dark เน€เธ เธฃเน€เน”ั”.
                                                        No matter what we เน’ะณั”ั”เน”. We still are made of ๏ปฎะณั”ั”เน”.
                                                        Donโ€™t get too ฯ‚เนƒเนเธฃั”, this is my ะบเน€เธ ๏ปฎเน”เนเน“ come.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceHe couldn't help it; a part of him was focused on the moment, on kissing her, but the other was tense, waiting. He couldn't shake the feeling that she was going to hit him for this. She certainly hadn't looked like she didn't want him so close before he'd kissed her, had actually looked like she might want him to kiss her, but it wasn't like he'd never misread her before. But, there was a long moment after he'd kissed here where she didn't move, didn't respond, didn't do anything. She'd just frozen up. That was probably a bad sign, right? Probably meant that he should stop kissing her right now, he told himself, though he couldn't seem to make his body cooperate. It didn't matter, though, because then her hands were in his hair and she was kissing him back and he just melted. She was kissing him...

spaceKenneth didn't really know who pulled away first, but he'd be happy to say it was her, because he felt like it'd been over too soon. He'd been thinking about doing that constantly for a long, long time now, longer than he cared to admit, really. Actually doing it felt freeing. Actually doing it and having her kiss him back felt... amazing. He was almost disappointed when she buried her face in her hands, but only almost because it was too damned adorable for him to be really put out over it. He shook his head, arms wrapping around her and he pulled her close, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "Not dumb," he told her. "Just... I dunno. Oblivious, maybe? Although I do think I was doin' a pretty good job of keeping my eyes in my head 'til tonight." He chuckled a bit, a hand rubbing the side of her arm. "After all you'd been through... guess I didn't figure you'd appreciate your friend checkin' you out all the time. Which I was, by the way. Just not when you were looking." This was said with a playful wink, and punctuated by a gentle squeeze.

spaceHis arm slid down so that his hand was resting on her waist, and he glanced back at the food with a small grin. "Now, if I'm not mistaken, dinner just got upgraded to dinner date, so eat up and tell me more about how fantastic my cooking his," he told her with a cocky grin, grabbing a sweet roll and tearing a bite off with his teeth. This, he could deal with. Her liking him, being attracted to him, and just thinking that he didn't feel the same way until now, he could handle. Because that meant the feeling was mutual. He'd been worried about scaring her off if she knew how he felt because she'd been through so much bullshit. Now... well, if she wanted to be more than friends, and he wanted to be more than friends, there was pretty much no reason for why they were just friends. So, as far as he was concerned, after tonight they were not just friends, unless she came up with some reason to protest the idea. Which, she might, he supposed, but he was an optimist, and she'd kissed him back. That was good enough for him. At least for now.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Verily couldn't help the smile that twisted her lips when he pulled her close and pressed a gentle kiss to her hair. Her hands slid away from her face wrap around him. It was like they'd always been meant to be there, and she'd just never realized it up until this moment. "Is that what you call a pretty good job Kenneth?" She asked, breaking into a fit of laughter. When she'd gained control once again she rested her cheek against his chest and smiled. She liked that she could do this now, and not worry that he'd think it was weird. "I knew you were looking... most of the time... but I dunno. I somehow convinced myself that there was another reason behind it..... even though that's totally ridiculous because what other reason would a guy check a girl out?" She shrugged at her own idiocy, chuckling at his wink.

When his hand moved to her waist in a smooth fluid action, the healer couldn't help but blush and a giggle slid from her lips as she looked at him. When he said date, her grin widened and she twisted a strand of red hair around her finger. If he hadn't figured it out by now, it was a nervous habit that she couldn't seem to kick. She'd been doing it since she was a kid. She quickly, before she lost her nerve to do it, stole a bite from the sweet roll in his hand, giggling once she'd swallowed her food... or rather his food.
                                                        "So... what exactly does this make us?" She asked. She knew obviously they both wanted to be more than friends, and she was pretty sure they'd just stepped past that friend line.... but did that mean they were dating? She sure hoped it did. Grinning at him, she went back to eating his deliciously prepared food, waiting for an answer to her question. "I'd tell you that you were a better cook than Gracie.... but I'm kinda afraid she'd somehow hear it and hunt me and you both down...." She was mostly kidding.. but Gracie had made a habit of popping into people's love lives to try and make thins happen.... and she had spidey senses.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth rolled his eyes and chuckled at her. "I said 'til tonight, didn't I? Not my fault you decided to dress up and throw me off. I mean, hell, I got used to the normal pretty, I wasn't prepared for this," he told her, gesturing with the hand that held the roll. "How do you expect a man not to look when you pretty yourself up for him, huh?" He flushed then, because he hadn't meant to say 'for him,' seemed sort of arrogant to assume that she was all dressed up because she'd wanted to look nice for him... except what other reason could she have had? Hell, if this were anyone but Verily, he'd have thought she'd done it on purpose. As it was... he had to wonder if her twin had something to do with it. Then again, Elli evidently didn't want here here because it meant she might potentially miss the birth of her niece or nephew, so who knew?

spaceHe managed another roll of his eyes at her. The girl was a nut, he decided then, because how in the hell did a girl explain away the fact that a guy was checking her out in anyway that did not end with 'he likes me'? It didn't make any sense. But, he had to remind himself that her exes hadn't exactly done a lot to boost her self-confidence... he hoped he wasn't making a mistake by making a move. He cared about her, after all, he didn't want to screw her up worse than those two had. Although, he had to admit, it seemed like it'd take an awful lot to top either of them. "Hm, well, since I apparently wasn't doin' a good job of hidin' it, guess I might as well be honest. I think you're completely gorgeous, Verily, and that's about all the reason I need to look at you. If you don't mind, of course," he said, winking again, giving her waist a light squeeze.

spaceShe was twirling her hair again, he noticed, a habit he was swiftly starting to consider completely adorable. Probably because it was usually accompanied by a flustered little blush on her cheeks. He scowled at her when she stole a bite from his roll, though it didn't hold up for long, a smirk managing its way to his lips. "Hey, now, I baked a full dozen of these, get your own!" he said, shoving her lightly with his torso. His mouth was full when she posed her question, so he had the time it took to chew and swallow to think about how he wanted to answer. "I dunno, Verily. Guess that depends on what you want it to make us... I'd like to think given the mutual interest, we're together, but that's up to you." He paused, taking another bite of his roll before setting it down, a thoughtful expression on his face. After a moment, he looked at her from the corner of his eye, expression growing a bit mischievous. "If ya need some convincing, I'm more than happy to kiss you again," he told her playfully, hand going to cup her chin as he turned to face her. It was her move now, as far as he was concerned. He didn't want to push anything. He'd made his own intentions clear, now it was her turn. He felt like maybe she needed that. Didn't seem like she'd ever gotten to make her own decisions, at least not in her love life. He didn't want to continue the cycle.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Ver was most definitely blushing but how could she not? He kept calling her pretty like it was no big deal. She grinned when he said he wasn't prepared for what she'd done tonight, and mentally made a note to thank Elli for that. "Now Kenneth Holt! Who do you think you are?" She teased, poking his chest. "Who says I got dressed up for you." She stuck her tongue out at him to prove she was just kidding. Because honestly why else would she get dressed up except for him. Maybe secretly she'd been hoping the night would end up like this.

The smile that had adorned her cheeks since the moment he'd kissed her just seem to grow and grow the more he complemented her and set in stone the fact that he did indeed like her. When he called her grogeous though. It was more a really girly sounding giggle and her burying her face in his chest to avoid him noticing her all too obvious, fire truck red, blush. She hadn't missed his wink though, and the way his fingers tightened gently on her waist made her stomach do flips in sheer excitement.
                                                        "I-I don't m-mind." She finally stuttered out, peering up at him. "But seriously Kenneth. You are perfect. And I know you heard me say it earlier you little treechopper."

She grinned at him and when he mockingly got angry at her for stealing a bite of his roll, she just grinned in a rather mischievous manner (especially for her being Verily), and swiped another bite before he could do anything to stop her. When she'd swallowed she actually made an attempt at flirting, which was rather un... her, and very awkward feeling. At least on her part. Verily batted her eyelashes up at him, still grinning like a fool. "What don't want to share your food with me?" And then she gave him her best puppy dog look. And somehow she didn't feel totally out of her comfort zone. Sure it was a bit awkward, but he made her feel like maybe... it was okay. Maybe it was okay for her to like him, and maybe it was okay for her to be comfortable around him and maybe it was okay for her to express her sexuality.... at least a tiny bit.

When he answered her next question though, she paused. He was leaving it up to her, and that was new, but she wasn't so sure the tiny bit more comfortable she was feeling extended that far into this romantic relationship territory. Even if he had specifically stated he wanted them to be together, it was still hard for her. She wasn't used to having control over her own life, especially not her love life.

Thankfully, with an up to no good look on his face, he gave her an easier way to answer his question, but still leaving it up to her. She grinned widely when he teased her with the thought of more kissing. She was really loving the way his hands felt on her face, or maybe she was just loving that he was okay with touching her like that and that he didn't even hesitate over it. After what had happened with her previous relations, a small part of her had been terrified no one would ever want to touch her like that again. Of course Elli had continuously told her that, that was victim's mentality and that of course people would want to be with her because she was god damn gorgeous and she just didn't realize it. Ver had assumed most of that was Elli just boosting her own ego, they were identical twins after all, but now she was starting to think maybe her sister had been right. In all of the girl's craziness, Verily sometimes saw a spark of genius that no one else ever seemed to notice... and Elli always saw a speck of assertiveness in Ver that everyone else tried to smother. Except Kenneth. He was still waiting for her, and something told her that he'd wait for as long as it took for her to be okay with it, which made her know that she was okay with it because he was Kenneth and he would never hurt her, and he would protect her, but he'd also let her make her own decisions for once in her life.

The redhead couldn't help but just smile at him for a few moments, studying his eyes curiously, before finally she closed the gap between them. Her lips pressed against his and she let her eyes slide closed. Maybe she was falling for him.... but she trusted him to catch her.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth cocked an eyebrow at her. "Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am, I suppose it was for the benefit of my House-Elves you didn't know existed, then? Or, was this a just second stop on your rather busy social schedule?" It was a joke, of course, but Kenneth couldn't help the little flare of jealousy at the idea that she might've been with someone else earlier. After all, she was dressed for a date, and he didn't like the idea that she'd been on a date with someone else. It was irrational and stupid, he knew. Verily wasn't like that. She was just teasing. Still, insecurities abounded. He shoved them aside for now, because logically he knew that it was stupid. Later, when he thought back on it, he'd feel like an a** for being jealous of some guy who didn't even exist.

spaceHe just barely caught sight of how red her face got before her face was buried against his chest. His heart thumped, the hand on her waist tightening again. He ignored everything else, because seriously, now was not the time, and just focused on what she was saying. The American shook his head lightly. "I dunno about perfect," he told her, tone growing serious, "I don't figure anyone can actually be perfect. But, I'll try to be as close as I can." His thumb stroked against her hip a bit, and he pressed another kiss to her hair.

spaceHe smirked at her when she took another bite of his roll, apparently attempting to be flirtatious, which was about as adorably awkward as he would've expected from her. He felt like maybe that was one of the reasons he did like her so much. She was honest, open. She didn't put on airs or try too hard, not like most of the girls he'd known back home. Still, though. It didn't mean she could get away with murder. "Hey, now. I will have you know that back home, a man'd shoot ya for taking his food," he told her, failing completely to sound even remotely threatening. He gave up almost as soon as the words were out of his mouth, and shrugged. "But, it's just a roll, so I'll let it slide... this time." As he spoke, his fingers wriggled against her waist, and he wondered belatedly if she were ticklish, since if not it'd make his attempting to tickle her completely pointless. Oh, well. If she weren't, it'd just give her something else to make fun of him over. Merlin knew the girl already had a list a mile long, but it wasn't like he minded.

spaceHer lips on his were about the best thing he'd ever felt. The hand on her waist wrapped further around, pulling her closer, and the hand that'd cupped her chin slid around to the back of her neck. He didn't hesitate; what would've been the point? He'd been holding back with her for ages now, and while he wasn't going to push, he didn't think a kiss was really pushing much of anything. Especially not since he'd let her initiate it. He was the one to pull away this time, and he pressed his forehead against hers, grinning like an idiot. "So, I'll take that as a yes? To us, I mean. 'Cause if it ain't, I'm gonna have to ask you to not do that," he told her teasingly, mimicking her words from earlier when she'd told him he wasn't allowed to look at her like that. He supposed he might be getting under her skin looking for an outright admission, but he needed it said out loud, or he'd wonder. Not that he thought she had some string of other boys or anything like that, but still, he wanted to know that if he introduced her to someone as his girlfriend, she wouldn't contradict him and call him crazy. Not that he had anyone to introduce her to, but the point stood. All he wanted was a yes.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh yes, because I have such a social life beyond you." She teased right back at him, but she was pretty sure she'd seen a jealous flair in his eyes, which was definitely NOT making her smile, even though it totally was. "You're an egg Kenneth." She muttered, shaking her head at him with an amused smile across her lips.

She was distracted from her amusement over his unwarranted and rather ridiculous jealousy by the way his hand just barely tightened around her waist and then his thumb slid across her lip and his lips pressed against her head, and she was pretty sure the Gods were enjoying the way he distracted her way too much, because it seemed every time he did anything she was distracted and caught off guard and giggly.

"Come on then!" She teased, smirking at him. "Shoot me." She knew his threat held no value at all. And seconds later he conceded to her, and she was grinning like an imp. "Uh huh... you sure that that this time, isn't really an all the time?" She asked, chuckling. She lost he momentum though the moment his fingers started dancing over her waist. A squeak slid from her lips and she squirmed around trying to get away from his wriggling fingers without having to move away from him. She liked being this close to him thank you very much! But those fingers were going to make her squirm to death. "Keeennnneeethhh" She finally whined, one hand firmly pressing the hand on her waist into stillness as she pouted at him.

Of course the minute she kissed him, she forgot about yelling at him for tickling her because she really really liked his lips. Especially when said lips were on hers. As his hand wrapped further around her waist, her hand slid up his arm, gripping his forearm like she was anchoring herself against him. Her other hand had somehow ended up resting against his chest, right above his heart, while his other hand had slid to the back of her neck. The way he held her, made her feel so safe. This time he pulled away first, but he didn't go very far. She was sure her expression mirrored his by now.
                                                        "Yes." She breathed out, and she was sure her heart was going to beat right out of her chest. But her smile became more of a smirk than a smile and the hand resting against his chest slid up to rest against his cheek. "So that means... I can do this right?" She asked, grinning cheekily before she pulled him back to her, and pressed her lips back against his. She had definitely been missing out, but she'd mostly only kissed him again because he'd been teasing her, and she'd be damned if she didn't tease him back.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

Dating Verily McHalen
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth smirked at her, shrugging. "Oh, hell, I dunno, Verily. Maybe you're a secret party girl and it's all an act. Maybe you don't have a twin at all, and she's a disguise you use as an excuse to act crazy," he said, rolling his eyes lightly at the idea of Verily leading some double life. He had a hard time picturing it... hell, he had feeling he'd have a pretty hard time believing she and her twin were actually twins when he finally met her. Even though he knew they were identical. At least he never had to worry about mixing them up. That'd be damn awkward.

spaceWhen she told him to shoot her, he shook his head. "Well, now, that ain't fair, I ain't got a gun on me, now do I? 'Course, I could always use my wand, but it ain't really the same thing, now is it?" he said with a laugh. Truth be told, he'd never been very good with a gun. His maternal grandfather had tried to take him hunting a couple of times... it hadn't gone so well. He'd made up for it by knowing how to gut the bucks Pop had shot, though, and how to cook them just right. There'd been more than a few jokes about him being more of a woman than a man, but it'd all been in good fun. "And, no, it ain't all the time, 'cause if I actually managed to find enough people to warrant making some ribs, and you tried to steal those off my plate, I might actually have to hex you," he told her, smirking and taking a quick bite of a chicken wing. The smile he gave her as he tickled her side was completely awful, like he was a kid who'd discovered a treasure chest buried in the back yard. "Ticklish, hm? How did I not already know that...?"

spaceOf course, it didn't really matter for very long, because they were kissing then, and when the kiss broke, she told him exactly what he wanted to hear. One yes. The last little bit of anxiety left him as soon as the word fell from her lips. She was going to drive him nuts, he thought, and then decided he was okay with that. Especially because then she was kissing again. He couldn't help but notice that they were doing a lot more kissing than they were eating, which he supposed was alright... except, he realized the, he was actually pretty hungry. A rumble from his stomach made him break the kiss and blush. "I think we should actually eat," he told her sheepishly, letting go of her with one arm, but leaving the other around her waist, and glancing at his plate. He'd barely taken a bite, and they'd been out here at least thirty minutes. Damn. They'd been dating for all of five minutes and already she was getting between him and his food. If that didn't say something, he didn't know what did.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image

User Image

"Remind me to never touch your ribs then Mister Kenneth." She teased, using the house elves' name for him for a bonus effect. She enjoyed teasing him far too much, although she was pretty sure snogging him would soon leap to the top of the list of the things she enjoyed with him. Because she definitely liked that. His lips were soft and he tasted good and she really should stop thinking about all those things because they were making her blush again. When he suggested that maybe they should actually eat, she burst into laughter and nodded her head.

"Probably... I mean you made me all this food, and I haven't even had a chance to enjoy it." She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, smiling gently. "You're really far too distracting." She enjoyed the fact that even now he kept an arm casually around her waist. She enjoyed it far more than she was going to say. Instead she just leaned against his shoulder affectionately for a moment before digging into the wondrous meal he'd prepared for her.

She was perfectly comfortable eating in silence, especially with him. And so she did for a few minutes, maybe more, but then a thought hit her, and she snorted. She glanced at him moments after she made the noise and pressed her lips together.
                                                        "You know.... I specifically avoided telling my father who I was going out with tonight because.... well pregnant sister means he's being even more overprotective than normal. Even so, he told me if he found out I'd been kissing any boys while I was out he'd kill them..... " She covered her mouth, laughing. No she wasn't amused by the idea of her father attempting to kill, or really just threatening her new found boyfriend. But the irony was a tad hilarious. She had left the house with her father's words in her head and she'd thought he was being ridiculous, and yet... here she was... suddenly snogging Kenneth. The irony was astoundingly funny.

"I'm sorry... I really don't find your potential death funny.... but I left the house thinking he was being ridiculous... and well... now look at us." She was laughing again. It was really funny to her for some reason. Or maybe she was just giddy because all her dreams had come true in one night. It wasn't like she'd ever wanted a prince charming to come rescue her. She much preferred her egg headed best friend just showing her the way out of her own mind.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Dating Verily McHalen
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceKenneth groaned lightly at her use of the title bestowed upon him by Libby, shaking his head. "See, I knew I shoulda told those two to make themselves scarce tonight," he griped, rolling his eyes at her. "And, hey, if you didn't dress up for me, I didn't cook for you. I cooked for me and just happened to feel generous enough to share it," he said, waggling his eyebrows at her. It was bullshit, of course, he'd totally cooked for her. But, hey, if she wanted to be a tease, so could he.

spaceThe silence while they ate was unusually comforting, particularly considering the fact that he'd invited her over specifically so his night wouldn't be so quiet. His good mood was somewhat dampened, though, when she broke the silence. "... Your dad is gonna murder me, ain't he?" he asked, paling somewhat. Somehow, the American doubted 'well I didn't mean to spend all night making out with your daughter' would be a viable excuse. He frowned. "It's not like I ain't kept my hands to myself," he muttered indignantly, and then remembered his hand on her waist. "Er, so to speak." His expression turned sheepish, and he took another drink of tea. Well, it wasn't like he'd been pawing at her, anyway. He wouldn't deny that there was a certain desire to do so, but hell, they were already moving a bit faster than he would've expected, what with the making out and all. After everything Verily had gone through, he wouldn't have expected her to just start kissing him like that, even if he had initiated it.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Ver chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure you asked me over here specifically so I'd try your southern food. Therefore either way you cooked for me." She explained, using logic to defy his teasing. It was pretty obvious he'd cooked for her anyways, and it was pretty obvious she'd dressed for him. She was very glad she had too. It'd ended well in her favour.

At the question of her father though, she shook her head, twisting a piece of hair around her finger.
                                                        "He won't murder you! He might threaten you a bit..... but you'll always be better than Cam in his eyes! You've got that going for you." Cam had not only been dating Elli behind their father's back for years, but he'd also gotten her pregnant, and still wasn't married to her. So many things were wrong with that relationship, but Ver had to hand it to her sister. She'd picked the right one. They'd been dating since they were kids. It was going on 6 or so years by now. "Cam is Elli's boyfriend and father of her pending child. Or maybe they're engaged now. Although that might be by force on my father's part....."She shook her head, and shrugged. If her father ever tried to force her to marry someone she would run away. Inheritance be damned.

Her thoughts were distracted by his sheepish words and she chuckled.
                                                        "I'm pretty sure a hand on my waist isn't going to kill anyone.... and what my father doesn't know... won't kill him. Might kill me if he finds out... but that's a different story." She grinned at him, and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek, before scooting closer to his side and cuddling against him quite happily.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image

แด„ แดœ ส€ ส€ แด‡ ษด แด› สŸ ส
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at Home with Kenneth, Jesse
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Concerned
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ This is baaaad... โž

แธ‹รธ รฟรธฯ… hฮฑแนฟฮต ฯ„hฮต ฯ„รฏแนƒฮต ฯ„รธ lรฏแนกฯ„ฮตแน‰ ฯ„รธ แนƒฮต ฯŽhรฏแน‰ฮต โƒ โƒ โƒxxx
                                                          ฮฑะฒรธฯ…ฯ„ แน‰รธฯ„hรฏแน‰ฤฃ ฮฑแน‰แธ‹ ฮตแนฟฮตษพรฟฯ„hรฏแน‰ฤฃ ฮฑll ฮฑฯ„ รธแน‰ัฮต? โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxx
                                                          รฏ ฮฑแนƒ รธแน‰ฮต รธฦ’ ฯ„hรธแนกฮต แนƒฮตlรธแธ‹ษพฮฑแนƒฮฑฯ„รฏั ฦ’รธรธlแนก โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          แน‰ฮตฯ…ษพรธฯ„รฏั ฯ„รธ ฯ„hฮต ะฒรธแน‰ฮต, แน‰รธ แธ‹รธฯ…ะฒฯ„ ฮฑะฒรธฯ…ฯ„ รฏฯ„ โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceElliott had frowned lightly when his older brother had asked Jesse if he'd ever been apparated before. He knew it was the most expedient way to travel, but it seemed like a bad idea in the middle of Muggle London. Ken wasn't stupid, though (contrary to popular belief), and he'd gently ushered the two boys well out of sight, making sure to let the Slytherin boy know what he was doing so the teen didn't think he was trying something fishy. As soon as they were away from any muggle eyes, Kenneth had placed a careful hand on each boy's shoulder and with a pop, they'd appeared in the living room of the manor. Kenneth relaxed immediately, looking Jesse over carefully. "You alright, kiddo? It can make some people sick. But, figured quicker was better, and it ain't really that much worse than the Knight Bus, when you get down to it," the American said, already heading towards the kitchen, gesturing that the two boys should follow. Elliott did so without thinking, scowling lightly at the back of his brother's head. Ugh, he swore, if Kenneth used this as an excuse to try and get someone to try his damned fried chicken or some other Southern nonsense.

spaceThe Ravenclaw watched his older brother through narrowed eyes. When Ken spoke, though, he addressed Jesse. "Anythin' in particular you like? I'm a pretty good cook, if I do say so myself. Dunno how hungry you are, though, if you just want somethin' quick," he said, brown eyes looking the boy over carefully. Kid wasn't too too skinny, but still, he had a look about him... then again, after meeting Paul, Kenneth wasn't surprised. He was trying to ease the kid into a sense of security, some sort of feeling of safety, before asking him what exactly was up with his stepfather. He didn't want to rush into anything, and anyway, Jesse was clearly afraid of the man. His words before they'd apparated had made that much apparent. Kenneth didn't doubt that the kid might have a record, but it was only because he was pretty sure growing up with a stepfather like that guy was bound to get a kid one. He'd be surprised if Mr. Calvert didn't have one of his own. Either way, Kenneth wasn't keen on taking the kid home to the man that night. But, he wouldn't force Jesse to do anything he didn't want to... it wouldn't help. So, he had to try and prove to the teen that he was better off not going home.

spaceElliott pulled up a chair next to the countertop, watching Kenneth go through the cabinets, trying to assess what they had to cook with. He could practically hear the American's head whirling with possibilities. Elliott crossed his arms and rested his head on them over the countertop, eyeing Jesse. "Don't let him talk you into anything weird," the brunette said with a sniff. "Trust me, he knows a lot of weird recipes." He shuddered lightly at the thought. He couldn't count the number of times his brother had set a plate down in front of him, rambled off some weird-arse name for whatever it was, and told him to dig in... it'd only come out good a couple of times. Kenneth insisted that Elliott was just picky; Elliott figured he just didn't want to die.

xxxโƒ โƒ โƒ แนกรธแนƒฮตฯ„รฏแนƒฮตแนก รฏ ฤฃรฏแนฟฮต แนƒรฟแนกฮตlฦ’ ฯ„hฮต ัษพฮตฮตฯแนก
                                                          xxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ แนกรธแนƒฮตฯ„รฏแนƒฮตแนก แนƒรฟ แนƒรฏแน‰แธ‹ ฯlฮฑรฟแนก ฯ„ษพรฏััœแนก รธแน‰ แนƒฮต
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ รฏฯ„ ฮฑll ัœฮตฮตฯแนก ฮฑแธ‹แธ‹รฏแน‰ฤฃ ฯ…ฯ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ รฏ ฯ„hรฏแน‰ัœ รฏ'แนƒ ัษพฮฑััœรฏแน‰ฤฃ ฯ…ฯ

User Image

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I canโ€™t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I canโ€™t pretend this is the way itโ€™ll stay Iโ€™m just trying to bend the truth

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

Where am I? Holt home
                                                                Who am I with? Kenneth and Elliot
                                                                What am I doing? Taking a seat.
                                                                What am I thinking? Paul's going to kill me...

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

Jesse gasped as he was suddenly not where they were before and instead was somewhere else. Which promptly made him want to toss whatever he had in his stomach. Thankfully he straightened up and looked around. It looked like a nice place, somewhere that Paul would demand he break into for valuables. Jesse was not wanting that to happen, however. He followed Kenneth and Elliot to the kitchen and fidgeted as was scrutinized. He shrugged when the topic of what he wanted to eat came up, not exactly knowing what the older man would want to fix. "I can eat whatever. It doesn't really matter to me."

Elliot's comments made the teen crack a small smile. He didn't know what the older man would fix, so he couldn't say if it would be weird to him or not. "Anything's better than nothing, right?" He then closed his mouth, realizing he might have tipped them off to how long he had been since his last meal. He decided to cover it up instead. "I tend to like a lot of weird things myself, so it's not that worrisome."

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life Iโ€™d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

แด„ แดœ ส€ ส€ แด‡ ษด แด› สŸ ส
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at Home with Kenneth, Jesse
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Concerned
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ This is baaaad... โž

แธ‹รธ รฟรธฯ… hฮฑแนฟฮต ฯ„hฮต ฯ„รฏแนƒฮต ฯ„รธ lรฏแนกฯ„ฮตแน‰ ฯ„รธ แนƒฮต ฯŽhรฏแน‰ฮต โƒ โƒ โƒxxx
                                                          ฮฑะฒรธฯ…ฯ„ แน‰รธฯ„hรฏแน‰ฤฃ ฮฑแน‰แธ‹ ฮตแนฟฮตษพรฟฯ„hรฏแน‰ฤฃ ฮฑll ฮฑฯ„ รธแน‰ัฮต? โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxx
                                                          รฏ ฮฑแนƒ รธแน‰ฮต รธฦ’ ฯ„hรธแนกฮต แนƒฮตlรธแธ‹ษพฮฑแนƒฮฑฯ„รฏั ฦ’รธรธlแนก โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          แน‰ฮตฯ…ษพรธฯ„รฏั ฯ„รธ ฯ„hฮต ะฒรธแน‰ฮต, แน‰รธ แธ‹รธฯ…ะฒฯ„ ฮฑะฒรธฯ…ฯ„ รฏฯ„ โƒ โƒ โƒxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceElliott could already see the gears in his brother's head turning when Jesse said he wasn't picky, and the Ravenclaw scowled. "Just make a pasta bake, Ken," he said insistently. He was almost completely certain that he didn't trust whatever that was in his older brother's eyes. He probably wanted to make a chicken fried steak. Or some barbecued something. And cornbread, always cornbread. Just the thought made Elliott want to gag. He couldn't believe that Verily was willing to eat the stuff. But, he chalked that up to her being a total nutjob... which, he meant that in the best way possible, obviously. She'd probably thump him for saying it, though.

spaceKenneth smirked at his younger brother with a roll of his eyes. "Yer killin' me, Elli. Not everyone's as picky as you, you know," he said, and Elliott snorted in response. Still, the elder Holt waved his wand and started taking out things to make the pasta. "I'm only givin' in 'cause there's already sauce made in the fridge," he said, spearing his brother with a pointed expression. Elliott sighed in relief; he hated it when Kenneth started frying things. Especially vegetables; what good was a vegetable when you tossed it in breading and oil until it didn't taste like what it was anymore? Ken insisted he didn't have a sensitive enough palette to 'taste the nuances,' but Elliott was pretty sure the guy was full of s**t.

spaceAs Kenneth started on the food, Elliott watched carefully, trying to see if the American was throwing anything suspicious in it. Thus far, it all looked pretty normal, so he turned to Jesse, eyeing his yearmate. He realized then that he wasn't quite sure what to say to the other boy; he didn't know the guy, after all. They were in different houses, and Elliott barely socialized anyway. He was pretty much only friends with Ari and Emily, and he barely spoke to the latter. He obviously didn't want to ask the guy how his Summer had been; if today was any indication, the short answer was 'not good' and the long answer was 'I don't want to talk about it.' Not that Elliott blamed him. He sighed in agitation, knowing that they were eventually going to have to talk about what had happened, if only because Ken wasn't going to just drop it. For now, though... "So, uh, what electives did you sign up for?" he asked, leaning forward on the counter. That was a neutral enough topic, right? Of course, it was also an incredibly long conversation, at least if Jesse returned the question. He'd signed up for practically everything, after all.

xxxโƒ โƒ โƒ แนกรธแนƒฮตฯ„รฏแนƒฮตแนก รฏ ฤฃรฏแนฟฮต แนƒรฟแนกฮตlฦ’ ฯ„hฮต ัษพฮตฮตฯแนก
                                                          xxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ แนกรธแนƒฮตฯ„รฏแนƒฮตแนก แนƒรฟ แนƒรฏแน‰แธ‹ ฯlฮฑรฟแนก ฯ„ษพรฏััœแนก รธแน‰ แนƒฮต
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ รฏฯ„ ฮฑll ัœฮตฮตฯแนก ฮฑแธ‹แธ‹รฏแน‰ฤฃ ฯ…ฯ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโƒ โƒ โƒ รฏ ฯ„hรฏแน‰ัœ รฏ'แนƒ ัษพฮฑััœรฏแน‰ฤฃ ฯ…ฯ

User Image

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash