Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
~Lookin' For A Lady Friend~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:06 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

Oh nice~

When I was younger I always wanted to be an only child, but now that I'm older I don't really mind having siblings even though me might bicker from time to time.

I really wish I had siblings. A while back my parents thought about having another kid, but they didn't. It's soooo boring. D:

Aww :c

It can be nice but it has it's ups and downs, especially when you're the oldest sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:04 pm
BooCawkEh

It can be nice but it has it's ups and downs, especially when you're the oldest sweatdrop

I can understand where you're coming from.
It would just be nice to have someone around other than my parents.  

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:11 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

I can understand where you're coming from.
It would just be nice to have someone around other than my parents.

Yeah it is, it'd be nicer though if my siblings were closer in age to me though since I'd be able to relate to them better and everything. My brother is 16 so he's kind of in that age range but he's still in that "I'm a teenager so I'm gonna act like all the cool kids" phase, so I try not to bother him because he gets annoyed easily because he thinks he's to cool for things I'm interested in lol My sister on the other hand is 12 and I get along with her fine 3nodding

Even without siblings you can still meet and connect with a lot of really awesome people online and through games and forums and stuff. Some of my best friends are the ones I've met online. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:16 pm
BooCawkEh

I'm trying. x.x
It's harddddd.  

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:20 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

I'm trying. x.x
It's harddddd.

Definitely >.<

I've actually been trying to make some to play this one game I play with but it's kinda hard because most of the time the people in the game chat are just so rude all the time.

It's weird, for me at least all of my online friends I've met through complete randomness. Some have commented on my gaia profile, some have just added me randomly, and so on. You'll find people eventually, it just takes time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:37 pm
BooCawkEh

Definitely >.<

I've actually been trying to make some to play this one game I play with but it's kinda hard because most of the time the people in the game chat are just so rude all the time.

It's weird, for me at least all of my online friends I've met through complete randomness. Some have commented on my gaia profile, some have just added me randomly, and so on. You'll find people eventually, it just takes time 3nodding

I know, I try to hang around in the forums on here, but I have a weak immune system and get sick easily, so I'm often out of commission for weeks at a time. x.x So it's hard to keep friendships because by the time I get back on here everyone has changed so drastically that it's not the same.  

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:33 pm
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

Definitely >.<

I know, I try to hang around in the forums on here, but I have a weak immune system and get sick easily, so I'm often out of commission for weeks at a time. x.x So it's hard to keep friendships because by the time I get back on here everyone has changed so drastically that it's not the same.

Aww that's no fun :c

I've had a similar problem recently. lately I've been dealing with some personal stuff and because of that I really haven't been on gaia or anything lately and because of that I just sort of dropped contact with some of my friends. I've gotten back in touch with most of them but now I just feel awkward when I try to talk to others.

Some good did come out of it though. Since I didn't pay much attention to any of my games or gaia and stuff I put all my focus into my school work and now I have really good grades so that's good emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:30 am
BooCawkEh

I've had a similar problem recently. lately I've been dealing with some personal stuff and because of that I really haven't been on gaia or anything lately and because of that I just sort of dropped contact with some of my friends. I've gotten back in touch with most of them but now I just feel awkward when I try to talk to others.

Some good did come out of it though. Since I didn't pay much attention to any of my games or gaia and stuff I put all my focus into my school work and now I have really good grades so that's good emotion_kirakira

The only thing is, when I'm sick, I get these horrible headaches, so it's really hard to do my school work. :l  

harrietpenelope

Dapper Dabbler

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:48 am
harrietpenelope
BooCawkEh

The only thing is, when I'm sick, I get these horrible headaches, so it's really hard to do my school work. :l

Aww that's not good >.<
For me at least when I'm dealing with a headache and I still have to do school work I'll just put on some easy to listen to instrumental music at a really low volume and just take it slow with my work. Works for me at least, not sure if it'd work for others though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:26 pm
harrietpenelope

Hey I just checked back on this thread and noticed for some reason your avi was naked for some reason. Not sure if you got banned somehow or something like that but if you did lose your account you can feel free to add me on Skype since I'd like to get to know you better. Or I could just be wrong and in that case I'm just making myself look silly lol

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100