PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:02 pm
Open

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:42 pm
LydaLynn

Username: Teh Roarie
Soquili Joining: Kaeya - Foal, Adult
Desired Duty: Foal
Leaf Color: Red
A little about the Soquili and how it came to join: As a foal Kae wanders away from her family. Mom is strange and distant and dad is not around much. It is understood that she is the spawn of a one night stand and while she is okay with this, she also understands there is no love lost. She does not really feel connected to her mother and brothers and so goes to find something of her own, even as a young foal.
Other: Kae needs development and a home. I don't really think she's going to fit in with her family and I really don't want her to stagnate. At least if she is in a herd and hanging out with others, I'll be able to throw her at needed role-plays and let her grow into who she wants to be.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 am
Teh Roarie
LydaLynn

A little about the Soquili and how it came to join: As a foal Kae wanders away from her family. Mom is strange and distant and dad is not around much. It is understood that she is the spawn of a one night stand and while she is okay with this, she also understands there is no love lost. She does not really feel connected to her mother and brothers and so goes to find something of her own, even as a young foal.
Other: Kae needs development and a home. I don't really think she's going to fit in with her family and I really don't want her to stagnate. At least if she is in a herd and hanging out with others, I'll be able to throw her at needed role-plays and let her grow into who she wants to be.

Awesome, she's welcome.

I've got to run to work - but I'll get her a leaf when I get a chance. Would you like RP with her? Any of my three are available.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:34 pm
LydaLynn
Teh Roarie
LydaLynn

Awesome, she's welcome.

I've got to run to work - but I'll get her a leaf when I get a chance. Would you like RP with her? Any of my three are available.
I would love RP.

It's up to you who you choose and think best to take her in. I'm particularly enamored with Riidkii but I'm sure she'll meet him either way. xD  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:47 pm
Teh Roarie
I would love RP.

It's up to you who you choose and think best to take her in. I'm particularly enamored with Riidkii but I'm sure she'll meet him either way. xD

Cool. He doesn't leave the main valley much, so she'd have to be brought in by one of the others, so how about I start with Rajiv, who can find her wandering and lead her to Riidkii. If that works for you feel free to either start the RP or let me know and I'll start.  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff