Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Edgeworth Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie gladly took Dominic's hands when he offered them and moments later she was on her feet. She bounced off across the hall. She didn't even bother knocking, just twisted the knob and walked right in. "Damien! Marina!" She called out excitedly, bouncing along and flopping across their couch. "Damien! Marina! Come on! We're going out! Hurrrryyyyy uppppp!" She called impatiently and mussing her hair boredly. She huffed and in only a moment or too she was rolling off their couch, bouncing to her feet and prancing off deeper into the flat.

"Damien! Marina!.... uhhhh....." She paused frowning. She couldn't remember their house elf's name. Cupcake? Cookie? Doughnut? It was some sort of sweet. Something Dominic really enjoyed eating.... chocolate....? No no no! "Brownie! Get your masters! We're taking them out to live a little and they have no choice in the matter." She giggled and pranced back to the living room, figuring all her shouting must have roused her neighbors. She found her former spot and flopped across the couch once again, kicking her feet out of boredom and waiting impatiently. "Doooommm make them move faster!" She whined. She was pretty sure two weeks without Dominic had done nothing good for her.

[continued from Dominie's Flat]

If I lay my нεα∂ down, will you α∂мιяε
                                                      The way I can ¢ℓøṡε my eyes τøиιģнτ
                                                      And burn my ¢øиṡ¢ιøυṡ for the¢нøιя
                                                      I see the ṡτяεετṡ вυяи every time I fall αṡℓεερ

Essy Ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:51 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
EIGHTEEN, AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Irate | Can't sleep, can't breathe: What the?! | You met your enemy: Damien | Won't get no peace with me: Home

Marina hadn't planned on being woken up by the sound of footsteps in their apartment. That was bad enough, but then she heard sounds of someone sitting on their couch, and then.... it sounding someone was practically skipping along? What? She sat up a little, blinking rapidly, and reaching for her wand. Then she realized what said noise maker was calling. "This has to be some sort of nightmare," she muttered. "How did they get in?" She wriggled her way out of some tangled sheets and scooted away from Damien on the bed. It was slowly starting to sink in what had taken place... and maybe she should be freaking out right about now, but she was pretty damn sure Gracie and Dom were in their apartment, and she was now acutely aware that their bedroom door wasn't even closed all the way. It was opened a crack. She groaned softly, and shook her boyfriend's shoulder a little, ignoring the tingling feeling she got when she put her hand on him. Now was so. Not. The. Time. Before... okay, yeah, but right now she had to figure out a way to make their "guests" leave. She stood up slowly, brushing her tangled curls out of her face, and licking her lips. Then she made her way to the door, and had partly opened and was saying in an irritable voice, "What the hell are you..." before she realized she was missing something. Namely, clothes. She was wearing... well, she was wearing a shirt she'd snatched off the wardrobe, and luckily it hung low on her, which meant it was probably Damien's. s**t. She made a yelping sound and scrambled back, slamming the door shut, yelling "Don't come in here!" before hissing at Damien, "They are in. Our living room. Get up." and rummaging in some drawers. She wasn't going to even attempt to find the clothes she'd been wearing before. She pulled on some underwear, tore off his shirt and tossed it haphazardly at him, and pulled on a pair of faded cotton shorts and an old tank top. It was too tight on her and practically see through, but it was better than nothing, and she was worried any moment Gracie would come bursting in here, probably laughing her arse off, with Dominic.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspace
CURRENTLY // Looking Flustered in his Flatspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Mari... and Dom and Gracie?spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Are they bloody serious?' spacespac

↮ ↮ ↮ I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah
I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah
↮ ↮ ↮
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien had been drifting in and out of consciousness, arms around Mari while she slept curled up against him. He was sure he'd fall asleep eventually, but at the moment, he was perfectly content to just stay awake and enjoy this. He still wasn't entirely used to this, after all, even if it'd been a couple of months. Unfortunately, his peace was disturbed by the sound of someone shouting for them from the living room. He bolted upright in bed, brow crinkled in confusion, but after a moment, the voice made its way through the cobwebs and it registered... Grace, he thought, falling back in exasperation. He ground his teeth a bit as Mari woke up, eyes closed, annoyed at the pair of them for disturbing her sleep more than anything else... she looked so cute like that, after all. Her hand was shaking his shoulder then, and he glanced up at her. "Probably used alohomora or something... we should replace the lock. And charm it," he said with a sigh, hand covering his eyes. He was sitting up again, however, when she flung herself out of the bed. He started to follow after her, barely able to even focus enough to maintain his annoyance because he was far too busy staring at her-

spaceThe former Slytherin was pulled from his appreciation by the realization that she was on her way to the door, grabbing nothing but a shirt (which had somehow ended up on top of the wardrobe...). He blanched when he realized... "Mari, wait! That's-" But, she was already out the door. "... my shirt," he said, trailing off, hand absently rubbing at the scars on his stomach. The fact that he had an entire wardrobe of clothes to grab didn't quite occur to him, flustered as he was, so all he could think of was the fact that now he was stuck in here until she came back. Besides, Mari had just waltzed out into their living room, in front of his best friend, pretty much completely naked. He scowled at the door; she needed to come back here, right now. The embarrassment at being caught was pretty strongly overpowered by an irrational urge to sock Dom in the face if his eyes hadn't instantly averted themselves from Mari. Never mind that it was completely irrational, that Dom was over the moon for Gracie and would never even think to notice any other girl. The point was, his girlfriend had just paraded herself out there in front of the pair of them in nothing but his shirt and-

spaceBut then Mari was back in the bedroom, the door slammed shut, and she was tossing his shirt back at him and rummaging through drawers. "Oh, really? I hadn't noticed," he said with a wry expression. He climbed out of the bed and came up behind her, glancing at what she'd pulled out of the drawer and pulled on, wrapping his arms around her and scowling. "Love, I think I preferred my shirt," he told her, noting how very little the tank she'd put on covered. He could see her bra through it.. which normally would've prompted an entirely different reaction, but right now he didn't particularly want her wandering about in it. He released her and grabbed a pair of jeans, dressing quickly and sighing, glancing at her. "What the bloody hell could they want at this hour, anyway?" he asked, even though it was a fairly stupid question. It wasn't like they could come calling at noon... or, Grace couldn't, anyway. He sighed a bit, and wandered out to the living room.

spaceHe shot Dom and Grace a glare, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorframe. "Can I help you?" he asked, glancing at Brownie, who was tidying up the (perfectly clean) apartment and muttering to herself. He sighed, knowing the poor thing was probably a bit freaked. "Brownie, why don't you put a kettle on?" he asked quietly, and the elf shot him a thankful smile and wandered to the kitchen. He heard her rummaging around for the tea and things, and then directed his glare directly at Grace. "Please don't order my House-Elf around, and please don't come bursting into my apartment and give her a ruddy heart-attack," he said, clearly annoyed. "Now, what are you both doing here?" he asked. Really, it wasn't a surprise that they had come over, but why had it been tonight, honestly? Typically he and Mari didn't make it to bed for another couple of hours, and wouldn't have been caught in such a position. Not like they could've known, but it was still pretty annoying.

↮ ↮ ↮ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word
                                                          ↮ ↮ ↮

User Image

(( OOC: ))

XxXDevil-Chan

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:23 pm
Covered the carcass of time with flowers
To send the scent of blame to the grave
Set the darkest thoughts on fire
And watched the ashes climb to
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

Death served wine for lovers
Brought from the world where
𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫
And intoxicated angels with sorrow
They witnessed in the eyes of their slaves

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔫𝔦, 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔚ales 𝔑ational 𝔔uidditch 𝔗eam, 𝔅eater

User Image

He half galloped, half tripped as Gracie dragged him from the kitchen tile floors to the plush of carpet and out into the main hallway with its sandy brown wooden floorboards. Dominic barely had the time to touch his fingertips against their own door and close it shut before they were already gone. Did they seriously not lock the door? He almost gawked. She must have charmed it open. He rationalized, though even that seemed a little surprising. Their neighbors weren't exactly the most trusting of people, paranoid, the both of 'em. The bold voice of his girlfriend tore through the living room as she wandered in deeper.

”Hm,” he stopped to ponder when they weren't in immediate sight. Blue eyes the traversed to their bedroom door. Gracie seemed to be lurking closer, stalking farther into the hallway. He didn't follow. He plopped himself right down on the blue coach, amongst all of its colorful pillows. Ugh, always with the pillows, he knocked a few aside to make more room. ”Grace, don't wake up the whole building,” he laughed, just as loudly as she was talking. He propped bare feet up on the coffee table, crossed at the ankle, and sank into the cushions.

”Just give them a minute, Grace, 'fore one of 'em murders you.” Or me. He pondered. He tried to wrap her in a hug as she sat down beside him. Behind a wall, he could hear the muffled sounds of voices and could only barely distinguish whose was who—untill Marina made it very clear.

'Don't come in here!' She shouted, and Dominic barked in laughter. He craned his neck around to the slammed door, but had apparently missed the entire thing. A few moments later, Damien popped in from the bedroom. 'Can I help you?' Dominic mocked. ”Why yes you bloody well can, you git, I finally got back from my trip in Wales and this is the return I get? We have to celebrate—how have we not celebrated yet, mate?” But he knew how. Bills, business, family, practice, home, and the sun. Life had stress, no matter who you were. ”So get Mari and let's go—you're not really going to wear that, are you Damien? ...Are you?” He asked pointedly, with 'that look' on his face.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 169lbs ☣ Age: 18
Damien and Marina's Flat
Early Autumn, Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara Miakitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie giggled relentlessly as Marina paraded around nearly naked for a moment before scrambling back to the room and screaming for them to not come in. She collapsed across Dominic resting her head in his lap and looking up at him laughing hysterically. "Dom... Dom... Dom....." She said, giggling and using a mock whispery voice. "Dom... They were doing it!" She burst into another fit of laughter.

When Damien finally appeared in the living room, she just rolled her eyes at Damien's annoyed tone. "Ooooh Damien is yelling at me... I'm soooo scared." She mocked him with a dancing smirk. She rolled off of the couch and bounced to her feet. "Marina! Marina! Marina!" She squealed, running off to the bedroom where she knew she'd find the girl. She burst into the room and grabbed the redhead's wrists and spun her around in a circle. "We're going dancing! You can't wear that" She said incredulously.

She, of course, was dressed in as little clothes as appropriate. She had known Dom was coming home after all. She was half surprised she was actually wearing clothes she could go out in. She let go and ran off to the dresser, searching through her clothes. "Don't you have anything fun and party worthy to wear Marina?" She asked, flinging clothes from the drawer in hopes of finding something buried deep under her normal clothes. Well normal clothes for her. For Gracie basically anything club worthy was her everyday clothes.

Finally she gave up and flopped back on Damien and Marina's bed. "Show me your club worthy clothes Marina and I will tell you if it is truly worthy. If its not I'm dragging you to my place to find something actually sexy to wear."

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy Ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:50 pm
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Irate | Can't sleep, can't breathe: What the?! | You met your enemy: Damien | Won't get no peace with me: Home

Marina rolled her eyes without looking at Damien as she scraped her hair back in a messy ponytail. She did turn to look at him and his scowl as he wrapped his arms around her, and stuck her tongue out in a very mature manner. She wasn't going to strut back out there in his clothes. She shrugged at his question. "Who knows. I swear, they're insane. I'm going to start drawing trap runes in the floor or something next time they decide to drop in for a visit," she ranted as he left their bedroom. She smirked as she heard him giving them a dressing down in the living room. He thought she was cute when she got embarrassed? Well, he was cute when he got all puffed up and regally annoyed. Then she heard Dominic's voice as she strained her ears to listen. Marina thought she picked up the sound of feet being propped somewhere... if they were on their coffee table, he was going to be so, so very sorry. Then she heard Gracie laughing like a hyena.

She was just about to go out there and possibly forcibly evict them from their home when Gracie almost bowled her over as she ran into the room squealing. "Gracie," she almost shrieked. "Let go of me!" When the other girl was done spinning her like a top, Marina staggered over to prop herself up against a wall. "Since when are we going dancing?" she demanded. "And DOMINIC MONTAGUE," she yelled loud enough for him and Damien to hear her. "YOUR BLOODY FEET HAD BETTER BE ON THE FLOOR." She turned her narrowed eyes back to the pink haired girl. "What are you doing with my clothes..." She narrowly dodged being hit with one of her own blouses. "I'm in training, I can't just go out partying on the weekends!" Gracie was now flopped on their bed, which was a total mess... Marina cringed. "You're not going to leave, are you?"

She stalked over to the bedroom door and slammed it close. "I am going to change. In that corner. You are going to not... critique me. There is no way I am stepping foot in your apartment. You and Dominic were so.... noisy before, I wouldn't be surprised if there's damage to the architecture or something." she said darkly. "Honestly. Play some loud music next time." Making smart arse remarks made her feel slightly vindicated. Marina snatched up several articles of clothing and marched over to said corner, glancing at the other girl uneasily. Maybe she could stun her.... Nah, Dominic would probably murder her then. She gave an almighty sigh and slipped into the tights and pulled on the skirt and tank.

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

↮ ↮ ↮

spaceDamien's scowl deepened as Dom told him off for his 'welcome.' "Bloody hell, mate, would you give me five minutes to acknowledge you're home before you jump down my throat? Come bursting in my living room and shouting for us... you've completely forgotten your manners," he said, rolling his eyes. He shot Grace a glare. He wasn't yelling at her. He did not yell at anyone... that was Mari's specialty. He did realize, though, that it had been a while since he'd seen Dom. He belatedly remembered why; had it already been two weeks? He frowned; working was throwing him off, there didn't seem to be enough days in the week anymore. "Damn; I didn't realize... I need to get my head on straight," he said, shaking his head a bit.

spaceThe former Slytherin's eyes shot wide open as Grace raced past him to the bedroom, calling for Marina. He considered, for all of a second, trying to grab her and drag her back to the living room, but he knew he wouldn't be able to, and didn't quite feel like having his masculinity questioned right now. And she was persistent; if she wanted back there, she'd get back there. He could hear her going on at Mari, and chuckled when Marina yelled down the hall for Dom to get his feet off the table, smirking. "I'd listen to her, Dom. She'll skin you if she sees that you have your feet up," he said, shaking his head and plopping down on the couch next to his best friend. He leaned his head back on the couch, a hand covering his eyes. It was good to see the pair of them, really it was, but did they have to be so damned intrusive? It wouldn't kill them to knock.

spaceDom's tone when asking what he was going to wear on an outing he hadn't even yet agreed to drew a groan from the eighteen-year-old. "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we were going somewhere. Silly me. Let me go put on my miniskirt and bustier," he said sarcastically, turning to look at Dom an arching his brow so that his expression read as, 'what, really?' "Sometimes I swear you're a girl, mate. Always so obsessed with what I'm wearing. Why the bloody hell am I supposed to dress up to go out?" he asked, not really seeing what the big deal was. He had on jeans and t-shirt; what was he supposed to wear, a ruddy suit? "'Sides, not like I can change; your bloody girlfriend's in my bedroom, probably torturing mine. If Grace weren't... Grace, I'd honestly be worried for her well-being," he said, barely skimming over the reason he wasn't worried for her. Well, aside from the fact that he was mostly joking... mostly. Mari did tend to get a bit scary when she was forcibly awakened... especially by obnoxious neighbors. Most especially when she was being forced out of her house after training all week... she was bone tired most nights. He'd counted himself lucky she'd had the energy for anything other than dinner and sleep... part of the reason they'd retired so early, actually. If he hadn't drug her to the bedroom as soon as the dishes were cleaned, she would've been passed out before he could've even gotten her shirt off. Honestly... he doubted they'd be going out. No way was Grace going to convince Mari to dress up and go dancing... right?

↮ ↮ ↮

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:15 pm
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

”What? What'd I miss?” He glanced back and forth, neck craned to examine the closed bedroom door. He blinked several times before he turned back to face Gracie. His laughter sang in tune with hers just before she left him and paraded inside their bedroom. She's gone mad, he laughed under his breath. He didn't know how else to explain it. I'll have to try and bring her with me next time, for all our sakes, he mused.

Arms crossed behind his head, Damien joined him on the couch. ”Forgotten?” That seemed to make him laugh more. ”Can't forget what I never really had, mate, don'tcha think?” He could still hear his girlfriend, her voice rattled through the walls but it was so distorted he couldn't hear a word she said. Marina was just even louder, though just as distorted, and not nearly so jubilant as Grace. One thing had made it through, though! ”Oh bloody—“ He jolted. Blue eyes glanced over shoulder ”What is she psychic?” Bewildered, he slowly obliged. His feet padded gently on the floor.

He rolled his eyes. ”Here we go again,” he murmured, throwing his head back with a deflated sigh. ”Well if you weren't always so bloody basic, maybe I wouldn't always harass you? You ever think of that?” He stated, and rather haughtily too. He gave a little sigh. His weariness was catching up with him now that he found himself relaxing. He even almost yawned. ”Well, whatever,”

“So how've you been mate?”
              His vision darted back to the closed bedroom door. ”She start her training soon?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Damien and Marina's Flat
Early Autumn, Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara Miakitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie chuckled as Marina screamed at Dominic without even seeing his feet or where they were. Although she wasn't incorrect, when Grace had left him his feet had indeed been on their coffee table. She propped herself us as Marina conceeded to her demands with only the tiniest of fights. She squealed in delight and flopped back down on her bed, waiting as patiently as she could. "You have to come party with me because only going to work and training and working is boooorriiiinnnggg." She said simply. Marina, of course, was smart, and knew that there was no way Gracie was taking no for an answer. They were going out. That was that.

At the mention of her and Dominic being noisy she burst into a fit of laughter and bounced off the bed. "Oh come on! We're not that bad! We haven't even broken any furniture yet!. ..... Although that one time... Never mind!" She smirked at Marina and twirled on her heal and looked over Marina's new outfit. She grumbled and muttered something under her breath. "It will do I guess." She finally conceded before grabbing Marina's hand and parading back into the living room with a bright smile.

"Look Damien! You're girlfriend is sexy and we're going out dancing and.... what your wearing will have to do." She stuck her tongue out at him, quite frankly thinking he was a boring stick in the mud before prancing over to Dom and dropping into his lap. She was quite proud of herself for proving Damien wrong. She just knew that he was thinking she'd never convince Marina to go out and it hadn't even taken that much effort.

She glanced at Damien, having heard what he'd said to Dom earlier because of her sensitive hearing and smirked at him. "Also, I think you'd look quite lovely in a miniskirt and bustier.... but not as good as me. Marina would probably look better than you in it too... but I don't think I'll ever get her into an outfit like that." She burst into a fit of giggles and buried her face in Dom's chest to try and supress them, mumbling to her boyfriend something along the lines of ..."Don't let him kill me for that please."

Essy Ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:57 pm
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image

Marina shook her head in exasperation. "How would you know if it's boring? I happen to like it." she defended, lacing up her shoes on the floor. "And I'm agreeing to get dressed up," she said it a tone that implied the darkest sort of torment- damn it these heels would kill her any day now and then Gracie would be sorry- "Only because I don't want you pitching a hissy fit. It's too late to deal with any more screaming and squealing." Then she brightened and looked somewhat relieved. "Besides, Damien won't want to go out. And I can hardly just leave him here." Yeah. He wouldn't want to go out, he'd make a fuss, especially given what she was wearing, Gracie and Dominic would leave, she could just change and put on something comfortable, and everything would be calm and peaceful.

Since when did you like things calm and peaceful? a small voice in her head insisted. She scornfully ignored it and carried on with her silent scheming.

When Gracie bounced off the bed it was Marina's turn to laugh in disbelief. "Not that bad? You'd think the horsemen of the apocalypse were approaching, the way you too have been-" she trailed off awkwardly. Why was she even having this conversation? She didn't want to have this conversation, and it was a lost cause anyways. The pink haired girl gave her the once-over look and seemed to grudgingly accept the choice in clothing. The redhead was relieved. She'd been a bit afraid Gracie would whip out some dreadful leather thing and insist it qualified as "club-worthy".

The former Slytherin glowered and dug in her heels as she was grabbed by the hand and led into the living room like a small child. Gracie's smile was bright. The look on Marina's face would probably strike terror in the hearts of grown men. "This was not a willing change." she muttered. "I don't recall ever agreeing to go out dancing anywhere. In fact, I don't recall agreeing to go out at all." She sent her boyfriend a look that said 'this close to murdering someone'.

"Wait," she snapped. "He gets a pass with jeans a tee shirt and I have to dress like a-" she seemed to be barely restrained herself from saying a very inappropriate word as she looked down in dismay at outfit. She took a deep, steady breath. Gracie was going on about a miniskirt and bustier and who knew what else, and then the giggling started up again. This really was like some bizarre bad dream. Oh, if only it was just a dream. Looking completely done with the current situation, she slumped into a chair with a groan, and then turned her gaze on Damien and Dominic. "You look about to fall asleep," she said hopefully to Dominic. "So I guess you're too tired to go out. Such a shame. Oh well. I guess you and Grace had better trot off back to your apartment. It's been a nice little visit, it really has. Off you go now." She didn't delude herself into thinking it would work for an instant, but let it not be said that she didn't try every manipulation and route available to get out of this.

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

↮ ↮ ↮

spaceDamien rolled his eyes at Dominic, but had to admit that the guy had a point. He'd always been the more reserved one of the two, while Dominic... had been obnoxious. Like he'd thought the world revolved around him and wanted everyone to know it and damn if they thought he was going to be nice about it. The former Slytherin sighed... some things never changed, yeah? He did let out a loud bark of laughter when Dom asked if Mari were psychic, shaking his head. "I've wondered that for years... let you know for sure when I figure it out," he said, patting Dom on the shoulder a bit. Actually, he was fairly certain that Mari could just hear everything going on in the flat, given how small it was, but he'd never say that. She'd probably just heard his feet clunk down onto the table. Still, it was a bit amusing to watch Dom squirm. It was a sad day when the guy dating a vampire didn't have the scariest girlfriend in the room.

spaceHe watched Dom roll his eyes and returned the gestured, exaggerating a bit for effect. "I don't know what you expect me to wear; given what Grace has on, I think I'd look a bit odd in a coat and tails, you know?" he said with an exhausted (again, exaggerated) sigh. Honestly, he couldn't believe Dom was willing to let his girlfriend walk out the door in that get-up. If not for the fact that she would eat any guy who dared to even look at her (possibly literally), he'd say something himself. But, she wasn't his girlfriend. He was glad that Mari wasn't so... provocative. He wasn't a particularly violent person, but he really thought he might strangle a guy.

spaceHe blinked at Dom. "Now who isn't keeping up? She started his week. Why do you think we were already in bed, she's exhausted," he said, shaking his head. "But, other than that, we've been good. I usually have lunch with Ada, we're both working over in Hogsmeade, so I've been keeping up a bit with her, and other than that... nothing going on. Thankfully," he said, knowing that made him sound boring as hell and not caring one whit. Boring was good; boring was safe. The only moments in his life where he'd gone out and done something... well, they hadn't exactly ended well. Apparently, events within the wizarding world were one of the number one causes of death. Go figure. He was perfectly happen, then, to stay home and read his books, spend time with his girlfriend, anything that kept him far, far away from psychotic dark wizards and murderous vampires.

spaceHe glared at Gracie as she returned to the living room, dragging Mari behind her. His eyes widened a bit as they fell on his girlfriend, and her attire, and he decided that he wouldn't say anything, because standing next to Gracie, it actually looked perfectly reasonable. He ignored Grace's comment on his joke concerning his attire, not caring to dwell for too long on the idea of Marina in such an outfit (they did have company, after all). He did wonder what on Earth Marina thought she looked like, though. He rolled his eyes for what he was fairly certain was at least the hundredth time tonight, beginning to worry that if this kept up, they'd just roll permanently into his head and get stuck. Sick of the comments, he got up off the couch, stalked back to the bedroom without a word, took off the T-shirt and replaced it with a silk button-down, and returned to the living room. When he returned, Marina was trying to shoo the pair off, which he was pretty sure they both knew wouldn't work. "There, satisfied? Now, assuming we are going anywhere... which I don't recall agreeing to, thank you... where exactly are you planning on dragging us out to?" he asked, eyeing them both carefully. Honestly, the idea of going out somewhere wasn't what had him annoyed... it was the fact that they'd just barged in here and let them both know that they'd decided that was what was going to happen. That, and the fact that his idea of going out was dinner and a movie... not a dance club or whatever nonsense Grace had in mind. But... one time wouldn't kill them, right? He really hoped Marina wasn't holding onto any hope that he'd turn them down... everyone knew he was the soft one.

↮ ↮ ↮

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:54 pm
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

”Yeah, you do that, mate,” he murmured, and for the slightest second, he couldn't if his friend had been serious or not. The pat on his shoulder did little to reassure him, if anything, it only proved to further his ire on the subject. She's probably got the bloody place charmed. It was only made worse when Damien rolled his eyes, as if he knew what he was thinking. Instead, the bloke was focused on their conversation. Dominic supposed it was only right to do the same (no matter how many times he tried to steer clear.) All of the exaggeration was wearing a bit thin on his patience. ”Ugh, whatever it takes for you to actually socialize—“ he retorted quickly, but his next line was mumbled under his breath. —even if it means I have to see you in those converses, suppose dressing down's better than up like when you wore those oxfords last year.” Because, honestly! Who the hell wears Oxfords anywhere but in a business meeting?

Regardless, he had to turn a slight frown on his fellow serpent. Was that really this week? His memories reeled as he chuckled halfheartedly and wiped his mouth. ”Oh, blunt and undignified. It was all he could think to say so far. ”Sorry 'bout that.” He shrugged his shoulders, it wasn't like there was much he could do about it anyway. He would have ski[[ed over this part of the conversation, the “formalities” were never his forte, but something queer had caught his attention. ”Nothing going on?” He repeated, as if, maybe, Damien might've been lying.

That night after the sorting feast in their sixth year had been...interesting. Curious as he ever was, Dominic had decidedly never asked any questions. He knew they would've preferred it that way. Still, sometimes he couldn't help but wonder. Damien had gotten lucky though, and would never have to answer to that fixated stare Dominic was stabbing him in the back of the head with. Both of their eyes swiveled around to face Marina and Gracie as they strutted into the living room. Damien didn't linger long. But of course the one thing he tried to breeze over without acknowledging had been buried up from the dead. ”Graaaaace,” he bemoaned, wasn't that vest torture enough? But she was already fiery in a fit of laughter, hiding into his chest (ha! As if he could really do much protecting against them.)

He turned to Marina as she began to protest. He was mumbling a mocking tone.”Yeah, yeah, double standards, women's rights—blahblahblah—y'know, maybe, just maybe, if women started picking up the tabs maybe men would start dressing like skanky little—

“Hey hey hey, you're not getting rid of us that easy.”
              He changed his tone when she flopped down into a chair and tried to rush them out the door. ”And look, Damien already changed, it's too late to turn back now.” He pointed. He gave his friend a good look over. "It'll do."

Even if I do still need some shoes...But as for where we're going... s**t, where are we going?

╔═══════════════════╗
Damien and Marina's Flat
Early Autumn, Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara Miakitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie rolled her eyes as Marina tried to get them to go off without going out. She turned to the red head with a wicked smile and shook her head. "I've already made you change, it'd be a waste if we didn't go out now! And look Damien changed too!" She smirked and bounced to her feet, she was about to drag them all off to her ideal club when she suddenly noticed her boyfriend's lack of shoes.

Huffing and flicking his nose for added dramatic effect, she raced off across the hallway to their flat, and moments later she was back with a pair of his shoes in hand. She tossed them to him and took a deep breath, not that she really needed it but the thought was what counted right? Anyways it wasn't like everyone in the room knew about her condition and Marina might start to wonder if Grace just stopped breathing. Well more than might.....

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" She practically whined, twirling around on the heel of her shoe like walking in 6 inch heels was nothing let alone spinning around and dancing on them. She acted like her shoes weren't even there. She paused suddenly in her twirling and blinked. "Oh right... I never told you where we're going." She was just about to blurt it out when she thought better of it.

She could guess how Marina would respond if she knew that Gracie was planning on dragging all of them to what had to be one of the shadiest, and "sexiest" dance clubs that Grace knew of. The response would be an automatic "no" and possibly running to her room and locking to door so Gracie couldn't force her to go. A devilish grin grew on her features and she raced across the room in a flash, grabbed Marina's hand, linked her arm through Damien's with the same hand she was holding Marina with and then grabbed Dominic's hand with her free hand.

Once she had gathered them all, she spun on one foot, giggling in what had to be an almost maniacal way and apparated them all away to Club Aquarium. Marina could attempt to kill her when the night was over, for now Grace would insist they all have fun and probably get really really drunk.

[Next Post At Club Aquarium]

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:03 pm
An owl swoops into the window and gently drops an elegant envelope on the nearest surface before hooting happily and taking off once again.

User ImageUser Image

{RT Wednesday June 18th at 7:00 EST}

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Loving Christopher Whitethorne
                                                          Looking Sweet at Damina's Flat with Damien and Mari
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Damien is going to stake him... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart. ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          For it's there that I belong, and will never part. ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide made her way up the stairs to Damien and Marina's flat with a determined expression, jaw clenched tight. In her head, she was repeating a mantra of 'I have to tell them' over and over again to keep her from changing her mind and running back downstairs to her own flat. It wasn't like she could keep the secret much longer, after all. She had a baby bump. Not noticeable, not yet, but soon enough it would be. She had lunch with Damien almost every day for crying out loud, she couldn't hide her stomach from him for the next four months. And besides, after the baby was actually born... well, it wasn't like he and Marina never stopped by the flat. She sighed lightly, fist clenching, and walked down the hall to their door. She sort of wished that she wasn't doing this by herself, but given that Damien still glared at Chris whenever they were in the same room, she doubted if it would be a very good idea for him to be present. Besides, this way, she didn't have to worry about the idiot saying something stupid in front of her boyfriend. Because he would. She could feel it. Really, it wasn't exactly a hard prediction to make. Damien was sort of famous for putting his foot in his mouth. Mari... she didn't really know how the redhead was going to react. She'd never lectured her about Chris or anything like that, or even acknowledged outright to Ada that she knew about his vampirism, but Ada knew that she knew. Her opinion on the matter, however, was a complete mystery to the Hufflepuff. She did hope that Mari at least kept Damien from launching into some obnoxious lecture though. After all... it was a bit late for that. Five months too late. So, really, if he knew what was good for him, he'd just plaster a smile on his face and say congratulations. Then again, when did Damien Edgeworth ever know what was good for him? Ada thought that the last time he'd made a good decision had probably been when he'd asked Marina to move in with him. Actually, the only good decisions he made involved Marina. Well, and his career. Okay, so maybe he only made bad decisions in regards to her... that wasn't very comforting, though. She just hoped that he didn't say anything too stupid... she wasn't exactly in control of her emotions lately. She'd nearly torn Niall's head off, after all, and Niall was not nearly as annoying as Damien... oh, well. It wasn't like she could put it off much longer. That thought in mind, she knocked on the door to the pair's flat, and hoped that Grace and Dominic were otherwise occupied. If not... ugh.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❀ ❀ ❀ Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine.
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash