Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[open]Moon's shiny new Plot thread! Looking for lots of RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite?
  Hesketh
  Hokhmah
  Garret
  Kulasi
  Livi
  Ichigo
  Aiane
  Gold
View Results

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:21 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:30 pm
heart  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:49 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:09 pm
heart  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:03 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
heart
Cho wanna pick through my pile of horses and see if there are a few you want to plot with?

I know we need to get back to Sambo and Garret. But I have a whole pile of other minis. And well a bunch of other horses. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:37 pm
Teh Roarie
Cho wanna pick through my pile of horses and see if there are a few you want to plot with?

I know we need to get back to Sambo and Garret. But I have a whole pile of other minis. And well a bunch of other horses. xD

i'd love to. wheres your plot thread?  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:20 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
Teh Roarie

I don't have one dear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 pm
Teh Roarie

I don't have one dear.

Oh. I'm a little surprised. But that explains why I couldn't find it. Well I looked in your teepee and I guess you don't put all of your soquili in it? I didn't see anyone that jumped out at me for any of my pets to interact with. But I wold like more RP for Hesketh or Hokhmah since their new. And I always love using Livi or Kulasi.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Oh. I'm a little surprised. But that explains why I couldn't find it. Well I looked in your teepee and I guess you don't put all of your soquili in it? I didn't see anyone that jumped out at me for any of my pets to interact with. But I wold like more RP for Hesketh or Hokhmah since their new. And I always love using Livi or Kulasi.
http://s49.photobucket.com/user/a_roar_in_the_dark/library/Pets/Soquili?sort=3&page=1

Forgive me. I haven't had the motivation to do anything with my teepee or my plot thread. But if you see someone you like or just want to know about all of them, I can explain for you. Because you're special.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 am
Teh Roarie
Moon_Princess_Yuki

http://s49.photobucket.com/user/a_roar_in_the_dark/library/Pets/Soquili?sort=3&page=1

Forgive me. I haven't had the motivation to do anything with my teepee or my plot thread. But if you see someone you like or just want to know about all of them, I can explain for you. Because you're special.

Kaeya and Mola Mola seem like they'd be interesting, what are they like?  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:10 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Kaeya and Mola Mola seem like they'd be interesting, what are they like?
As a foal Kae wanders away from her family. Mom is strange and distant and dad is not around much. It is understood that she is the spawn of a one night stand and while she is okay with this, she also understands there is no love lost. She does not really feel connected to her mother and brothers and so goes to find something of her own, even as a young foal.

Kae is more or less in her development stage with me. I can see who she wants to be and where she wants to go, we just have to travel there together.

My gorgeous, fun loving and more than a little too much laid back sunfish, spends his days swimming and avoiding danger. He likes to find beautiful places to sit and watch. Much more of watcher than a talker, but he is friendly and likes others. Mola is far too laid back to care about sexuality so sees love as possible anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 pm
Teh Roarie
As a foal Kae wanders away from her family. Mom is strange and distant and dad is not around much. It is understood that she is the spawn of a one night stand and while she is okay with this, she also understands there is no love lost. She does not really feel connected to her mother and brothers and so goes to find something of her own, even as a young foal.

Kae is more or less in her development stage with me. I can see who she wants to be and where she wants to go, we just have to travel there together.

My gorgeous, fun loving and more than a little too much laid back sunfish, spends his days swimming and avoiding danger. He likes to find beautiful places to sit and watch. Much more of watcher than a talker, but he is friendly and likes others. Mola is far too laid back to care about sexuality so sees love as possible anywhere.

Hee Mola seems adorable. I think it'd be fun to RP with him but I don't know how to go about RPing with a mer.

I was thinking I don't RP with Aiane nearly enough and think her and Kae might get along.  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:15 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Hey! I know we had an rp going a loooong time ago with Livi and Heaven-Leigh. I disappeared for awhile, so sorry about that, but I'm getting active here again. I notice you're wanting a questions rp for Livi, and I was thinking since her and Heaven-Leigh already have some background together maybe we could try starting up another one? Or even picking back up with the other one where we left off. I think Leigh and Livi could be pretty good friends. I was wanting to get a little rp in with Abdiel in the mix too. What do you think? :]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:41 pm
BelaLucina
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Hey! I know we had an rp going a loooong time ago with Livi and Heaven-Leigh. I disappeared for awhile, so sorry about that, but I'm getting active here again. I notice you're wanting a questions rp for Livi, and I was thinking since her and Heaven-Leigh already have some background together maybe we could try starting up another one? Or even picking back up with the other one where we left off. I think Leigh and Livi could be pretty good friends. I was wanting to get a little rp in with Abdiel in the mix too. What do you think? :]

Hey sorry for never responding to this. I accidently took a year off gaia? I hadn't realized it'd been so long bleh. If you're still interested in this I am too! though I'm not sure how active I'll be as I try to get resettled again. (I take way too many, and too long, breaks from this site)  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300