Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Xaki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:33 pm
User Image

User Image
gggg
"xxxxx"

Name: Ilya
Found: June 22th, 2008
Temper: Refined
Mate: None
Type: Unicorn
Origin:

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Offspring:

Personality: Ilya takes very much after her father, Dorian. She believes in the value of beauty, slightly vain in her own beauty. At the same time she focuses on being an elegant lady whose emphasis is on manners.

She pretty much despises anything like dirt, bugs, or anything of that sort.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image
Destroyer of Time
"My Left Hand is for the Sake of Akuma. My Right Hand is for the Sake of Humanity."

Name: Allen Walker
Found: December 6th, 2008
Temper: Determined
Type: Unicorn | Cosplay
Origin: D. Gray-Man

Dislikes: Alcoholic Drinks, Cross's Debts

Offspring:

Personality: Allen Walker (アレン・ウォーカー, Aren Wōkā?) is a soft-spoken and warm-hearted 15-year-old Exorcist of British origin and the main protagonist of the series.

Allen was abandoned by his biological parents because of the paralysis and supposed "deformity" of his left arm and at age seven was adopted by Mana Walker. Three years later, Mana died and Allen turned him into an akuma, hoping him to be fully resurrected. Instead, he cursed Allen and sliced through his left eye, giving him the ability to detect disguised akuma.

It was at this same moment that Allen's left arm first awoke as an anti-akuma weapon and instinctively destroyed the akuma. He was later found by Cross Marian and trained as his disciple until he was sent to the Black Order headquarters five years later to officially become an Exorcist.

His parasite-type anti-akuma weapon goes through two different forms resembling giant arms until it reaches its true form, the Crowned Clown (クラウン・クラウン), which takes the form of a type of fur cape and a giant claw. Later on, it is able to additionally produce a large sword from Allen's left arm, resembling the sword the Millenium Earl uses.

© Hoshina Katsura + Wikipedia

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:37 pm
User Image

User Image
The Second Exorcist
"xxxxx"

Name: Yu Kanda
Found: November 30, 2009
Temper: xx
Type: Angeni of Darkness | Cosplay
Origin:

Dislikes: Anything group-related, Idealism, Allen Walker, AND ALOT MORE~

Siblings: Unknown
Offspring:

Personality: Yu Kanda is a cold and rude 18-year-old exorcist from Japan. He is considered to be a second exorcist, resulting from a Synthetic Disciple Project that was performed on him when he was younger.

Kanda doesn’t get along well with others and views most as unworthy. He has a foul mouth and a rough distant personality. He dislikes too many things to list. Kanda’s given name is Yu but he doesn’t like being called that, and frequently gets angry with those that do call him 'Yu'.

He can recover from wounds much faster than the average human. This ability seems to be connected with a tattoo above his heart that is related to a lotus flower sealed in an hour glass. It is said that when the flower wilts Kanda will die with it. His purpose in life is to find “that someone” and will not allow himself to die until it is achieved.

© here  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:44 pm
User Image

User Image
gggg
"If humans do nothing to protect the precious things on Earth, then why should the precious things help the humans?" - xxxholic

Name: Veloren
Found: April 3rd, 2009
Temper: Cynical
Type: 2nd Gen
Origin:

Parents: Yoruki x Getsuei
Siblings: TO BE DONE OK
Offspring:

Personality: NEED TO MAKE UP ok

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Luciat
Found: December 08, 2008
Temper: Sincere
Mate: Sariel
Type: Second Gen

Parents: Onatah x Helios
Siblings: Enfys & Invictus
Offspring: None

Personality:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image
Lunatic Charm
"Any man who points a weapon should be prepared to die by one." - Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicles
"We can no longer return to that time when we didn't notice" - xxxHolic

Name: Freya
Found: July 11, 2009
Temper: Alluring
Mate: Saburou
Type: East of Eden Cosplay

Dislikes: stupidity, idealism, foolishness, weakness

Offspring: None

Personality: Freya, despite her gentle looks, had quite a harsh outlook on the world. She can be described as cold and wise. She knows the unpleasant realities of the world, coming forth to accept them. In that sense, she is quite philosophical.

She cannot accept weakness in others. She cannot abide it, when people choose the easy way out. In the same way, she hates dilly-dallying or waiting. In particular, she hates facades and lies.

But she is unlikely to help others if it does not benefit her in some way. Some of her convictions are apathetic, indifferent, and lacks compassion. She cannot care for people that she doesn't know, questioning "Why should I?" It may be her own failing, her inability to be sympathetic, or empathetic.

She defines people by their current actions, not by their past, history, or race. She does not ask others to do what she cannot, but if someone should do something.. they would have to accept any and all possible consequences. Even if it results in death.

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:13 pm
User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:17 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:19 pm
User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:24 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:26 pm
User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:27 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:32 pm
User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:39 pm
User Image

These are soquili that are not displayed within my tee-pee, either because of lack of rights or other reasons.

Kai - Roleplaying rights belong to the user, Saiyukii.
Love-a-lot - Roleplaying and other rights belong to Cuterthanyou.

User Image

Soquili Lineart © Leelakin
Soquili © Sirenz & Staff
Banners © SpunkyDasher
Feathered Borders © Ameh
Thread Design © Xaki

possible names -

Rikagou
Kouya
Lancer
Ilya
Excelion
razalude

[b].:Uni Soquili:.[/b]
[b]Colorist wanted:[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Kourin (Will ask Cihiru for permission for name when obtained slot!)
[b]Owner:[/b] Xaki
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Temper (one word for horse's personality):[/b] Obedient
[b]Breed:[/b] Kirin
[b]Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):[/b] White-yellow body, with a slightly golden mane.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]
[i]Kirin Refs[/i]: [url=http://12k.ladysumire.com/gallery10/7.jpg]x[/url] [url=http://12k.ladysumire.com/gallery7/39.jpg]x[/url]
Please use her [url=http://12k.ladysumire.com/gallery2/30.jpg]human[/url] hairstyle
[i]Kourin Human-specific refs:[/i] [url=http://12k.ladysumire.com/gallery8/19.jpg]x[/url] [url=http://12kingdoms.animehalo.com/images/archive/characters/korin/01.jpg]x[/url] [url=http://12kingdoms.animehalo.com/images/archive/characters/korin/02.jpg]x[/url] [url=http://12kingdoms.animehalo.com/images/archive/characters/korin/03.jpg]x[/url]
[url=http://12kingdoms.animehalo.com/images/archive/characters/korin/04.jpg]Bracelet[/url] on her right hoof. (I apologize for the (un)clarity of the bracelet D: ;;;; )

(Also, an edited horn + slightly fluffy hooves as shown in refs)
[b]Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):[/b] Adult
[b]Default accessory color(s)?:[/b] No accessories please :B~
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] YOU DECIDE
[b]Tag feather color:[/b] YOU DECIDE
[b]Hair/clothing edits (if any):[/b]

- deep crimson dragon
- "stray dog" - revenge is truly a dreary life's work. i would never.. want a life like that. a present always crushed under the weight of the past. but you made your choice. and i don't like imposing my way of thinking on others." magato, dogs

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff