Animal Lover

LOLcatszz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:24 pm
Yellow Waffle
HeatherNessy
Bricefam  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:33 pm
Prof. Moonie - love it!
Haruhi_Fujioka_08 - definitely made me stop and notice it - the colors alone, even before it moved
Yellow Waffle - It has doge. Much vote. So lazor. Wow.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

MessinDibsSunderius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:57 pm
red head01  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:29 pm
Okie dokie now to the crazy category. Again I always wanna nominate more than I can. If it is indeed 3 per category then I'd say:

Has A Cunning Plan
---This is very beautifully done as well as got the creepy scary thing going on. Thumbs up biggrin

Yellow Waffle---I cannot deny your awesome crazy egg making skillz and I also did like your egg in the cute category as well. emotion_awesome

by o_c---I cannot stop staring at this eggs crazy face lol If I was on an Easter egg hunt and picked this one up I may think twice about opening it up haha

Good job peeps!
All the eggs have been wonderful. Also a special thank you to those who have nominated my Crazy kitty egg lol Good luck everyone! heart

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:31 pm
Red_Head01
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
HeatherNessy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm
me vote for crazy.
Midnight Mistress Gibs
Haruhi_Fujioka_08
HeatherNessy  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:39 pm
cassiepikmin
SilverAngel100

HeatherNessy
Okie dokie now to the crazy category. Again I always wanna nominate more than I can. If it is indeed 3 per category then I'd say:

Has A Cunning Plan
---This is very beautifully done as well as got the creepy scary thing going on. Thumbs up biggrin

Yellow Waffle---I cannot deny your awesome crazy egg making skillz and I also did like your egg in the cute category as well. emotion_awesome

by o_c---I cannot stop staring at this eggs crazy face lol If I was on an Easter egg hunt and picked this one up I may think twice about opening it up haha

Good job peeps!
All the eggs have been wonderful. Also a special thank you to those who have nominated my Crazy kitty egg lol Good luck everyone! heart

Its sad that you guys did NOT vote for me cool (and that nobody here has voted for any of my 2 entries ), but its ok sweatdrop , I accept criticism. mrgreen I respect you`r opinions. 3nodding By the way, a question for the owner of the contest, can we vote for ourselves, the ones that are competing ???? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:01 pm
Arkangelstar1

Its sad that you guys did NOT vote for me cool (and that nobody here has voted for any of my 2 entries ), but its ok sweatdrop , I accept criticism. mrgreen I respect you`r opinions. 3nodding By the way, a question for the owner of the contest, can we vote for ourselves, the ones that are competing ???? confused

Like I said I wish I could nominate way more than just 1/3. It is already difficult for me as is to have favorites with many things in life because I truly do like a wide variety of things. In the end just had to make a choice like everyone else here. That is in no way saying that other entries are not good or lack anything at all. I appreciate everyone's effort and creativity and would hope/wish to recognize and reward it all. It is no way personal. I am sorry if you felt criticized by mine or others choices. This was just a fun contest to do and sadly there are a limited number of winners. I have never personally won any contests or giveaways yet so I know that sometimes it can be a bummer/frustrating. There is still time though so don't lose hope heart  

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:09 pm
HeatherNessy
Arkangelstar1

Like I said I wish I could nominate way more than just 1/3. It is already difficult for me as is to have favorites with many things in life because I truly do like a wide variety of things. In the end just had to make a choice like everyone else here. That is in no way saying that other entries are not good or lack anything at all. I appreciate everyone's effort and creativity and would hope/wish to recognize and reward it all. It is no way personal. I am sorry if you felt criticized by mine or others choices. This was just a fun contest to do and sadly there are a limited number of winners. I have never personally won any contests or giveaways yet so I know that sometimes it can be a bummer/frustrating. There is still time though so don't lose hope heart

Ok, thank you, that makes me feel better !!! That consolates me. That gives me hope razz 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:16 pm
Arkangelstar1

Ok, thank you, that makes me feel better !!! That consolates me That gives me hope razz 3nodding

Anytime. 4laugh We have 2-3 days before nominations are up then they do the real voting poll. And it did say the top 10 most nominated eggs will be put up in the end voting so at least that gives more people a chance at winning smile  

HeatherNessy

Newbie Fatcat

9,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Loiterer 100
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers