Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 2] Freezeland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:23 pm
dragonianflame
"hey... whats up?" Drake asked sleepily "yo guy in command. do we get breakfast or something? I kinda got kick out the door by these three without getting anything to eat. he said while pointing at his partners. Yukki walked over and punched him in the stomach"don't blame me for trying to get you here on time.she said, irritated.

Drake staggered a little then walked over sat down on the floor next to crystal. ya know you ditching us made it a little difficult ta find the way. you could've atleast left some directions. Anyways, how'd your gym thing go? he saked crystal

crystal smiled and hugged her 'brother' "not so good i freaked on the wall im sorry for ditching you" "she wanted you to go but you were snoring."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: northern gate of network city | with :: gatomon, and quest group
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: flustered,happy | AP :: 10
mission

Quest name: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Quest Level: D

User Image

A soft smile graced the blonde's full lips as Kiro's question reached her ears. It seemed that the young man had not realized her presence (and consequently, her short chat with the commander of the group) until she had caught his attention with her short embrace. Placing a loose strand of velvety hair behind her ear, Erumina then proceeded to answer Kiro's question.

"I'm here to lend my help on the mission in Freezeland."
                                  She answered, looking at Kiro with bright eyes. "I'm not much of a fighter, but perhaps I can aid in resolving the conflict between the two villages..." The digimon tamer frowned slightly, her voice trailing away. Erumina immensely disliked conflict of any kind. Having been a resident of the old Digital World, she knew too well of the suffering that closely followed discord. If she could do anything to bring peace and restore happiness to Freezeland, she would.

However, before she could say anything else, the blonde felt a tug on her leg. Looking down, Erumina took notice of DynamoPlug, who had a questioning expression on his face. It seemed he was wondering about Salamon! A small laugh, full of mirth, escaped from the tamer's lips. Before she could answer, Gatomon hopped out from Erumina's arms and landed daintily on her two feet -- right in front of where the Kamemon stood.

"I digivolved from Salamon." The feline digimon answered. "Ran into a little problem in LAN Line Valley. I prefer being in my champion stage anyway. Problem?"

"Gatomon." Erumina warned.

The tamer did not have time to reprimand her partner for her attitude, for before she knew it, a girl screaming "I found you!" had jumped on top of her and Kiro, placing the two of them in a tight embrace. Taken by surprise, the blonde let out a small cry and had to grab onto Kiro to keep herself from falling over. "Haru?" she asked out loud. "Is that you?" In all honesty, Erumina didn't know anyone with a voice as unique and easily as recognizable as the brunette's. She didn't bother wiggling out of the young woman's tight embrace, knowing fully that such an attempt would be futile.

"Are you here for the mission too, Haru?"

From the corner of her eye, the blonde haired beauty took notice of a young man whom she recognized as Haru's companion from their previous encounter. She couldn't remember his name, but remembered him as a nice and sensible person. She tried to give him a smile and a wave, but alas, it was difficult to do so with a teenage girl on top of her.

User Image
User Image

Quote:
gatomon will probably de-digivolve very soon. she can't stand the cold haha.

harmonieux

Fatcat

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:56 am
Quote:
NPCs::Royce Harbaul- Rix {Chumon}
Current Mission:: Do You Want To Burn A Snow Man

User ImageLieutenant Royce Harbaul began to get agitated by the every single tamer that has arrived. Not only have they arrived late, but they don't even have the proper manners to behave professionally. He especially hated the young man in the suit for losing his focus while trying to act all proper and formal. "What in tarnation is going on here? Did they send me roaches when I asked for lions? You're the saddest bunch I ever met!" Royce yelled at the top of his lungs. Chumon started to laugh hysterically after seeing his Tamer blow up like that. Royce walked up to the Tamer in the suit and started to jap is finger onto his chest. "You think you have what it takes to be a Legendary Tamer? Well guess again! I am in charge so y'all better shut up and listen! You should be honored that Yolen decided to send his second in command to lead this mission!" He said to the whole group but directed his anger to Kiro. He then walked back to the gate. Turning around, he stood up straight with his arms behind his back. "Alright it seems all eight of you are now here! Well listen up! Our mission is to go to Freezeland to inspect a rather strange disturbance. Reports have been coming in from the Snowman District that a pack of Meramon and their leader Skullmeramon have been melting the Frigimon's side of the village. There are also rumors that possibly their rivals the Moyjimon are behind the attacks. This tribes are constantly at war, we need to keep the peace and to remove the Meramon Gang from the village before they melt everything. We will find the leaders of both the Frigimon and the Moyjimon Villages and see if they can work this out peacefully." Royce with his "southern" accent. The then turned back around waving his hand. "Come on you whipper snappers! We are leaving right now! And you better be prepared for it is very cold in Freezeland you do not want to get hypothermia!" He said trying to look like a total badass. Chumon stood up on Royce's shoulder and started doing the monkey. Mocking the other tamers.

dragonianflame

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

enzerubebii98255

Ethan Kirito Soul

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:04 am
Darkfire Karan

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore Smiled as he waved to Royce, "Sorry..." He blushed smiling and looked around as he looked at all of the fresh faces that have arrived, it was interesting seen them all and this made Demi-Veemon excited and made Theodore nervous. What if he screwed up and they where hurt....thats the only think Theodore could think of at the moment. Demi Veemon didn't seem to care much, bouncing up and down in Theodores arms he continued to smile at him in joy "Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy a mission!!!" Demi said with enjoyment.
User Image  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image
Ethan

Ethan blinked at the long winded speech that Royce gave out,he scratched his head apologetically. He began to follow behind the leader, Chuu was sitting on his shoulder starring at the other Chuumon that was mocking them by doing the monkey. It was wondering how long those two had been partners, since it had let out such a hysterical laugh when he began to get angry with one of the others, he wondered how many times he had snapped. Ethan was mostly wondering about the Ice Digimon, he always wanted to meet a Frigimon, heck he wanted to meet a Meramon too. But preferably not in battle, he can hardly take the heat as it was back home!

Current Digimon: Chuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

+++++{ It's the family name that lives on...}

{...It's all that lives on. }+++++

Kiro was flabbergasted on what what happening to him. First he sees that Erumina is joining in on the mission but then a young girl starts hugging him. It seems to be the girl from earlier who kept calling him 'Onii-Chan' which really confused Kiro since he has no idea what that even means. What made thinks worse was that it seems Royce has a thing against him. Getting jabbed in the chest, Kiro's aviators fell off his face. DyanmoPlug noticed it and caught them before they fell to the ground. He then put them on with a smirk on his face. When Royce turned around Kiro sighed as he lightly pushed Haru away from him so he can fix his coat. After hearing what Royce said, Kiro took out his new Digivice. "I can't believe I totally forgot I can do this with my Digivice!" He said with a small hint of excitement. He then aimed it at the ground. "Transfer...Loke Visualization!" His Digivice shot an orange beam of light to the ground. The light then faded and from it, came a small lion. He was sitting and staring up at Kiro. "Hello Kiro! I'm so happy that I finally get to meet you in person!" He then got up and started to rub on Kiro's leg. Kiro keeled over to start petting his old friend. "I am too buddy! And this will also be the first time you get to meet DynamoPlug as well!" Kiro said as he stood back up. Lokemon then looked at DynamoPlug and noticed the shades and started to laugh. Both of them started to talk to each other saying. They may be rivals to see who is the strongest, but they will always be best of friends. Kiro then crossed his arms at it seems that Royce is leading everyone to the Snowman Village now. He then gave a warning that it will be very cold once they get moving.

He then noticed that Erumina who didn't look she was wearing any warm clothing. Kiro then unbuttoned his coat and took it off. He then handed it to Erumina but he was too nervous to keep eye contact with her. "Umm...here its Griorgio Armani very comfortable and should be able to keep you warm. You heard what he said you don't want to catch hypothermia. Er not that you can't hear or anything err ah... *ahem* I'm not much of a talker to resolve conflict. But I can battle. You said you aren't much of a fighter so please let me make your battles mine. ('Oh gosh that sounded so tacky! Hope she won't think of me as some geek!') Err...So since I'll fight for the two of us, I would over heat and that would ruin my coat." Kiro said as his voice stated to mutter more and more as each word left his mouth. DynamoPlug and Loke started chuckling seeing Kiro make a fool of himself. But Loke then started to sniff something very delicious. He turned around to see a Chumon doing the monkey! His tongue touched his lips getting him all excited.

DynamoPlug smacked Loke on the head. "Get it together man! If you eat him then Kiro will probably be sent back to the real world!" DynamoPlug said in a way to make him look really cool with Kiro's aviators on. Loke chuckled and rubbed his head. "Heh I'm sorry! I have never scene a Digimon like that before." he said since he was still new to the Digital World.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

harmonieux

KiroMishima
Crew

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:13 pm
crystal was upset by the rude comment and they listened. she thought of a idea that in a way she should had thought more carefully."Sir! i will try to talk to Skullmeramon sir! maybe if we get both halves of the story before it gets worse we might find the problem." skylar gave a 'are you crazy' look as she gave a 'trust me' look to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:14 pm
[][][]Kutay Shikikaso[][][]

As Kutay watched Haru assault two people that looked somewhat familiar, he saw the girl that was being attacked give him a smile and some sort of wave, to which he responded in kind, however he couldn't remember either her name nor the name of the guy that Haru had jumped on, so he didn't really say anything to them except feel some pity that they to were targets of Haru's.

Hearing the lecture that Royce had given the tamers left Kutay at a loss for words, he fully understood why Royce was upset, and that even though this was important he seemed to be overly aggitated. "Hrm, Legendary Tamers? Guess there are some new things this time around, I don't recall us tamers getting ranks in the previous digital world." Kutay said surprised that he hadn't know there were ranks in the digital world this time, but he didn't have the aspiration to truly go after the higher ranks, but if he found some friends who had those aspirations, he might accompany them on their mission to be the best. The second in command, doesn't inspire much confidence, seems kind of angry. Kutay thought to himself as the DRF agent with them boasted he was a second in command to the member that had greeted him when he first arrived in the digital world. Royce then went on the explain the objective of the mission, which Kutay thought was somewhat redundant but attributed it to a if you want out, now is the last chance kind of talk. However, upon Royce saying whipper snappers, Kutay was awestruck, he was fairly certain that that phrase was completely out of date and wondered how old their group leader actually was; and then seeing his partner digimon get on his shoulder and do the monkey, made Kutay lose any faith that this man was an appropriate leader, and seemed to not even have his partner under control. Kutay was feeling a mix of emotions, but didn't say anything, he just kept his mouth shut, followed and wondered what this was going to turn into.

User Image

EXP: 10

Mission: Do you want to burn a snowman

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:28 am
User Image

-Haru Hayashi-
Onii-chan Daisuki!

Kiro had gotten out of Haru's grasp, but Erumina stayed within her arms so she was content. "Erumina onee-chan, Kiro onii-chan is being mean to me! He won't even let me hug him." Haru liked causing mischief, and messing with the young man who tried to escape her seemed to be extremely entertaining. No one was allowed to escape from Haru, she'd hunt them back down no matter what it took. Just then their apparent leader Royce began to give a boring lecture about something, but Haru's mind was occupied with plans on how to capture Kiro. She begun paying attention after she heard Royce begin to mock the current members that had gathered at the location. "He is not fit to be an onii-chan. I dislike this guy already." Haru tended to like every person she encountered, but some people she couldn't help but dislike. Royce just happened to get the bad end of the deal. Royce had that punk of a Chumon which annoyed her as well, mocking the tamers alongside Royce.

Haru saw Kiro materialized another Digimon beside the Kamemon which he already had. It was a beast type Digimon, apparently known as Leormon. They seemed to be already aquainted so the beast Digimon seemed to be friend rather than foe. Kiro gave his coat to Erumina and Haru was about to create a scene over it, but she remembered that Kutay had essentially done the same and she dropped it. Haru liked being pampered, and Kutay seemed to be doing that quite well. It seemed the mission was about to begin and Haru was anxious to finish the mission, or in her case create chaos.

Digimon:
User Image
EXP: 10
Current Arc Mission(s) being offered: Do You Want to Burn a Snowman?

Get ready to run when I find you!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 pm
Drake got up and said "yo dude, I'll help crystal negotiations if that's fine. I don't think I know anyone else here to be real honest" while scratching the back of his head. While drake was talking the floramon who had been seen walking with him walked over to crystal and skylar, bowed and then said "hello, it is nice to meet you. I am a newer member of Drake's team, my name is Bel Feore, but you can call me Bel if you like." Elexei, being a shy digimon scuttled behind Drake without introducing himself  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:19 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: northern gate of network city | with :: gatomon, and quest group
health :: 100% | tunes :: lost butterfly | feeling :: grateful | AP :: 10
mission

Quest name: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
Quest Level: D

User Image

Erumina let out a light laugh as Haru complained about Kiro being mean. It was an amusing idea, since he was one of the nicest people she had met so far in the New Digital World. Nonetheless, she played along with Haru, humoring her by giving a playful "tsk tsk" in Kiro's direction. Hopefully he could tell that she was not being serious.

The young woman frowned as Royce, their leader, spoke up. The way he talked -- it seemed to her as if he had a grudge against Kiro. The blonde pursed her lips together in a thin line at the older man's harsh words. To say that his words put her at ease or made her happy would have been a lie. Nonetheless, he was correct -- he was Yolen's second in command. Surely Yolen would not have given the title to anyone less capable. Thus, the digimon tamer kept quiet and nodded at all that Royce had to say. Haru on the other hand, voiced her displeasure for their leader. Erumina patted the younger tamer's hand in comfort.

The girl with the long raven coloured hair spoke up, stating her belief that peaceful talks would perhaps solve the conflict between the two villages. At this Erumina smiled. Although she understood from past experience that such situations could not be solved by talks alone, she too agreed with Crystal and hoped that dialogue would solve the problem. The boy who had introduced himself as Drake agreed too, voicing his support for Crystal's idea. Erumina smiled once more, glad to see bonds already forming in the team. "Although there are some technicalaties and precautions that we must take into consideration, I too believe that we should aim to solve the conflict through peaceful dialogue." she mused.

Erumina's eyes then wandered towards the two remaining tamers. One had introduced himself as Theodore, while the other had yet to give his name. Theodore carried with him a small demi-veemon, whom Erumina couldn't help but smile at and give a little wave. He was absoloutely adorable! The blonde made a mental note to speak with his tamer later -- perhaps she' d get a chance to pet the little digimon.

A wind picked up and Erumina shivered slightly, rubbing her arms. She had signed up for the mission quite last minute, and thus did not have the time to prepare warm clothing for the trip. She only hoped there would be heating or perhaps a radiator of sorts in Freezeland. However, just as she was thinking this, a black jacket entered her view. Erumina looked up, confused. However, upon hearing Kiro's kind, albeit slightly awkward words, the blonde haired beauty smiled gratefully in return. "Thank you," she said, taking the jacket and slipping it on. "Are you sure you won't be cold though?" she asked. The last thing she wanted was Kiro catching a cold because of her.

Gatomon approached the recently materialized Leormon and gave a small sniff. "Hey, we're both felines." she commented, wiggling her whiskers. "I'm Gatomon. Nice to meet you... I hope we get going soon."

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:25 am
dragonianflame

rystal ones ♫

══════════════════

she smiled Its nice to meet you Bel. " Skylat walked over and sniffed him. "Ya hes cool" Then they both noticed another digimon but skylar decided to shrug it off and chat up yuuki before the agreement.
══════════════════

I know i left a life behind but i am to relieved to grieve.I chose to be a tamer.
Party:
User Image
Drake(Human)
Missions in Progress:
do you wanna burn a snowmon
Experience Points: 10

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:26 pm
Quote:
NPCs::Royce Harbaul- Rix {Chumon}
Current Mission:: Do You Want To Burn A Snow Man

User ImageLieutenant Royce Harbaul rolled his eyes hearing the tamers comments and ideas. He then made hand gestures mocking them. "Yea yea go for it. I'm getting paid either way whether you die or not." He said without turning around to look at the group. What he said may be cold, but it was true. Making peace with the tribes might be easy, but what if the Meramons were not affiliated with either side?

A few hours goes by and Royce decided to take a break; forcing everyone else to take a break as well. The group was in the middle of a snow desert. Mountains can be scene in every direction. Past the northern mountain range is Snowman Village. It would take about six hours to get past the range. Suddenly smoke appeared from the eastern direction! Royce pulled out his binoculars to check it out. He spotted twelve Meramon running down the mountain towards them! "Attention everyone! We have company! Prepare to fight!" Royce said but if you noticed closely, he was shivering in fear. Chumon hid inside his coat. As the Tamers prepared themselves, Royce found a boulder and hid behind it. Praying to not get hurt.

The Meramon started sprinting towards the group preparing to attack. What will you do? Be careful which path you choose for each has their own restrictions.

(You are allowed to rp the walk to the camp if you desire or you can just use the time skip.)
Generate a number from 1-10, If you get 7 or higher, you will notice Royce running away.

To battle! - You can use up to two Digimon but only one of them can Digivolve up to Champion level! You must delete the enemy. Aqua-Type Digimon are stronger in this battle. Fire-Type Digimon/attacks are out of the question.
-----------------------
Make peace! - You can not make your Digimon fight back and they are not allowed to Digivolve! You must use your words to try and soothe the Digimon, but who knows if they will listen or not.

dragonianflame

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Levelknight

UnHolyFudge

enzerubebii98255

Ethan Kirito Soul

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

KiroMishima generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

+++++{ It's the family name that lives on...}

{...It's all that lives on. }+++++

Kiro scratched his head smiling when Erumina made that 'tsk tsk' sound. He was slowly taking control of his anxiety. It seems the more he has been the Digital World, the weaker his anxiety has become. But it's still there. His face went dark red when he heard the words 'Thank you'. Kiro lost all focus until Erumina asked him if he would get cold. He chuckled softly and looked in another direction. "Err...well I have never really been affected by weather to be honest. I have some tough skin I guess you can say hehe..." He said as he started to roll up his sleeve to his elbows.

Loke smiled when Gatomon introduced herself. "Hello Gatomon! I'm Loke the Leormon!" He said as he looked at Kiro when Gatomon asked about when they they heading out. Kiro then noticed that Royce started walking through the northern gate. It seems the mission is now about to begin. He turned to Erumina while scratching his head awkwardly. "Um...I guess its time for us to get moving." He said softly to her. "Don't worry I will make sure nothing happens to you." He said silently. But he was supposed to think this. Realinzing his mistake he went dead silent for a brief moment. ('OH MAN! I really hope she didn't hear that!')

A few hours later, the group takes a break. Kiro found a rock to sit on and take a deep breath. He was actually feeling cold. But he did his best to not show that he was he didn't want to make anyone worry for him. His forearms were starting to get red. DynamoPlug and Loke huddled Kiro to try to keep him warm, both knowing full well what was wrong with him. But now it seems that the break is over. Lieutenant Royce just announced that twelve Meramon were coming their way. Kiro immediately stood up. He looked at Erumina but instead of his normal derpy expressions he was rather serious. "I'll take care of this." He said as he pulled out of his pocket his Digivice. He aimed it at Loke. "Digivolve Loke!"

Loke glowed with a dark orange aura. When the aura faded away, an adult lion Digimon appeared. "Liamon!" DynamoPlug ran and jumped on Liamon's back.He then grabbed part of Liamon's mane to hold on to. "Let's roll!" DynamoPlug said with Kiro's aviators on. Kiro had no time to smack DynamoPlug as he noticed that Royce ran away from the scene and hid behind a rock. He started to shake his head. "Worthless trash..." Kiro muttered as he walked in the direction where the Meramon where coming from. Loke and DynamoPlug walked in front of Kiro and got into a battle pose. Loke started to growl and DynamPlug tightened his grip to Loke. Kiro started to crack his knuckles. "Alright! Game on."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

harmonieux

KiroMishima
Crew

enzerubebii98255 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:25 pm
dragonianflame

rystal ones ♫

══════════════════

She looked at the village and began humming.music always helped her think. Then she got an idea. She looked at drake. "Ok heres my plan if any of them go hostile.Solos we can take turns..groups we work as a team.but we have to work in harmony with some moves.. worst case senerio. one of us might get hurt." Skylar got worried. "I dont want any of us hurt but i trust crystals plan."
══════════════════

I know i left a life behind but i am to relieved to grieve.I chose to be a tamer.
Party:
User Image
Drake(Human)
Missions in Progress:
do you wanna burn a snowmon
Experience Points: 10

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games