Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:53 am
~:GRAND RE-OPENING:~

Hi. New thread. *pops confetti* 4laugh

Comments welcome!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Goddess of Spindrift: Leucothea

* Start Aveshar & Vulpine RP (Tag Caj)
*Figure out what the plan was with Jazz's FireDancer mare.. (how could you forget, Lat? HOW?) or start something new

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:21 pm
Posting is Open... Feel free to drop me a line....

*works on plots* ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:10 pm
heart  

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:11 pm
Tell Me Who You Want to Plot With: Aveshar
Your Soq: Name Rymara
The Role in the Plot You are Interested in OR a Plot You Suggest: Name of Lat's Plot Here OR I Was Thinking... : Collecting Beauty, or just some general meet and greet. I have my plot thread Here If you are interested.
Plot Details: Rymara fancies herself as a beautiful mare, she'd like have another call her such. She's a purist herself being primarily raised by her 'father' She'll attack or threaten any of the inferior species(Only exception is her mother which she is mostly colored after). I've also been needing to have Rymara get out and meet other pure Kalona or Suti.
About Your Soq: Scornful. She hates those lesser than her with the exception of her mother. The rest of the soquili population are just meat sacks that are made to serve her kind. Lacking respect for the other races she doesn't believe any of them can compete with her. She's very competitive, though tries to rein her fiery personality behind grace and wit a cold demeanor but aggressive demeanor to those below her. Rymara was taught to be clever and manipulative and does this well especially when it suits her. The Dragoness won’t turn up an opportunity to take advantage of someone especially if it results in some sort of compensation. Rymara likes her vanity stroked much like her mother. If some cornered soquili gets her preening she may just let you live a little longer. Rymara craves adventure, and treasure among many things. (Copied from my plot thread)
Where They Are: She lives around her father's territory, tends to stay in the woods and mountains where food is plentiful. she liked the lakes and There's a herd bordering her father's territory but Rymara doesn't concern herself with it. Doesn't go to the desert.
Notes:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:30 pm
Silver Metallic Dragon
heart

Lovely to see you, my darling! heart

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:48 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon

She is lovely and this sounds like a very interesting interaction. On the one hand Aveshar is powerful and proud, so collecting "doves" is rather easy. On the other hand your girl is no wilting flower, she seems a bit on the dangerous, rough-and-tumble side. Her pride in her nature would also be interesting to him, and he has not met her kind before so they would probably have quite a bit to discuss.

As Aveshar is not prone to desert environments (black hides= not so good) he does extensively wander the forest and could easily foray into the mountains. He wouldn't brazenly march into someone else's claimed territory, however. If she's living just outside of a claimed land, It would be quite easy for him to wander across her path. As he used to be somewhat arrogant about Kalona superiority and is slowly opening up to the potential of other species/crossbreeds, they would be a lot of fun to RP!

Sidenote: I can't access your plot thread because you gave me an "edit" link?
Would you like me to start an In Guild RP for them?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Sorry, Here is my Plot thread Link. I was trying to link to the post, but that didn't work it seems.

Her father was one of those Arrogant Kalona purists so she feels much the same way. Kalona and Suti are the only races she has any respect for at all. But she knows very little of her actual suti heritage other than it grants her a power her father doesn't have. Though she lives in her father's territory Rymara likes to go out to explore. She also likes taking gold and gems from the humans for her own horde so she may very well be on her way back from either of those for Aveshar to meet. It sounds like it would be a fun RP though.

Edit: yes I would love it if you could start the RP =3  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:55 pm
Moved to Page 3