Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tempest Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:12 pm
I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright,
'Cause we'll work it out, yeah, we'll work it out.

User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff▷Muggleborn▷Single▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran felt a bit odd about going to Ani's flat to have a netflix marathon, not because of the fact that there kids were dating, mainly because (and it was rather sad) he didn't really "hang out" with a lot of people other than his own family. And Amata. But really, he was still certain they're actually siblings or something. Plus there was the fact that he had only really spoken face to face with the guy a grand total of one time, most of their correspondence had been done thru owl or by word from their teen's mouths. Still, it was a welcome distraction from his rather tedious summer. He had succumbed to Siobhan's urgings to move into the Edgeworth estate and had been dealing with the changes of living in a grand old castle. And being shooed from the kitchen, he hadn't really missed that too much. Waking up to an empty bed he was rather used to unfortunately, however it was...different to say the least. When he got to the Tempest's flat he knocked on the door resolutely before he got cold feet and apparated away to his kitchen in his shop. It was a bit childish that his safe place was a candy store but really, it's not like it wasn't unexpected. Ciaran sighed and rearranged the bag in his hands hoping the other man wouldn't find it odd that he brought snacks for them to share. And not pitiful store bought either, he pulled out the handmade kettle corn for this, whatever this was.←

Cara MiaKitty

I got my mind made up, man, I can't let go.
I'm killing every second 'til it saves my soul.
(Ooh) I'll be running, (Ooh) I'll be running,
'Til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ✖ ѕιиgℓє ✖
                                                          Looking Relaxed in the Living Room with Ciaran
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Thank Merlin I'm not stuck alone all night, ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тнιѕ нσυѕє иσω ѕтαи∂ѕ н σ ℓ ℓ σ ω ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂αякєиє∂ нαℓℓѕ ѕ ι т є м ρ т у ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσ f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я в σ α я ∂ ѕ ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт ι ' м α м є м σ я у ♈ ♈ ♈xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAntony was just coming out of the kitchen when he heard the knock on his door, and he managed a small smile, heading to answer it. He'd been expecting the man, but that didn't mean it surprised him any less to see Ciaran at the door. He'd not actually expected the man to say yes to coming over, much less actually show up. After all, everything that'd been going on in his life (not that Ani knew much, just the snippets he'd gotten from his daughter), he wouldn't have blamed the Hufflepuff for wanting to spend all his time alone. That's pretty much where Antony was at with his own problems, and he'd not been in nearly the same situation. Of course, the desire to wallow in his misery was exactly why his daughter had insisted he invite her boyfriend's father over in the first place. 'You both need something to distract you,' she'd said, 'and he probably does to. Might as well keep each other company.' Normally, he had Jojo for company, but she was off at a party tonight, with Kenny and a couple of her friends. Ava was Merlin only knows where, like most nights, leaving the Slytherin alone if not for the girl's meddling insistence.

spaceThe look on Ciaran's face, though, almost made Antony feel guilty for giving in; it was pretty clear the candymaker didn't want to be here. It wasn't like they were really friends or anything, their kids just happened to be dating. He nearly told the other man that, if he wanted to just go home, that was fine, but he had a feeling his daughter would never forgive him. She hated seeing him so depressed, and she hated Kenny having to see his dad so depressed, and she wanted them to hang out and distract one another from their mutual depression. A sound plan, he thought, with no small amount of sarcasm. But, Jojo was his world, and he'd do anything she asked him to do... to a point. "Uh, evening," he said, then noticed the bag. He blinked oddly. "Oh, um, you didn't have to bring anything," he said, obviously surprised. Though, it probably wasn't such a bad thing; Ani wasn't a particularly good cook, if they wanted snacks or food he'd have had to have something delivered. He had the Korean place down the road on speed dial, as shameful as that was.

spaceRealizing he was being rude, he stepped aside then, gesturing for Ciaran to come in. "Uh, sorry. Come in, make yourself comfortable," he said finally, then shook his head at himself. Things like this were why everyone in his life said he needed a better social life. Personally, he'd thought his social life was fine up until the break up. But now he was remembering that he'd never really been all that graceful in situations like these. The Christmas party had been a different story, he'd had a mission then, to scope out the family and determine if he liked them... which he did, however begrudgingly. But this was one on one with someone he barely knew, in his house no less. He didn't typically invite strangers into his personal space. But Ciaran wasn't a stranger, didn't really have the option of being a stranger. And... he figured they'd gotten along well enough in letters and the like. And... Alright, Jojo was right, he needed something to take his mind off his depression. Company would be good for him. Even if he hated admitting it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♈ ♈ ♈ ιи ρєα¢є ι ¢ α и ' т я є ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ σиє αиѕωєя ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ є ℓ υ ∂ є ѕ мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ωαѕ ι тнє н є я σ ؟ σя ωαѕ ι тнє ν ι ℓ ℓ α ι и ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ι gυєѕѕ иσω σиℓу т ι м є ω ι ℓ ℓ т є ℓ ℓ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:51 pm

User Image
User Image

→Ciaran blinked in surprise as the door swung open and Ani greeted him since he hadn't realized he had been so caught up in his thoughts and offered the man a belated grin. He snickered as he was told he didn't have to bring anything, like he was going to show up somewhere empty handed? Pfft, please. It's like he didn't know him at all! Except..he kinda didn't. Oops? Well, he'd learn soon enough, especially since he was known to bake up numerous goodies for Bank days. "Yeah, but I wan'ed to. 'Sides, it helps make a list of stuff you do or don' like." he told him with chuckle swinging the bag lightly. When he was allowed inside the flat he tried not to seem like a nosy nancy and stare at everything but he couldn't stop himself from admiring the spacious, decorated, if rather blandly colored home. Then again, just because his idea of decoration was to just throw colors everywhere didn't mean it applied to everyone. "I'm almos' afraid ta sit on yer couch, I'm pretty sure I'mma walkin' sugar shaker." the baker told him with a sheepish grin looking at the still pristine white couch. While he hadn't actually been in his shop today it never failed that he would have a stain somewhere on him, or that he would suddenly have sugar crystals or sparkles fall from his hair, shoulders, hands, shoes, etc. It was part of the reason he had trimmed his hair down a bit to see if it minimized the interaction. Well that and because someone had said, or maybe he'd read it in a magazine? Either way, they said changing to a different hairstyle helped with getting over huge obstacles in life or some tripe like that, so he decided to try it out since drinking himself stupid wasn't exactly an option he liked. It was definitely weird not feeling like a burly sheep for once but it was alright he supposed. More than likely he'd be back to his regular length by September Solstice.

Ciaran had been about to sit on the couch when he remembered he hadn't actually given the treat to Ani and nearly smacked himself for how silly he was being. Merlin, you spend a few months in self-isolation and you completely forget how to be a civilized human! Or, well, as civilized as he could be rather. "Sorry! I keep forgettin' to actually give it to ya! I's my homemade kettle corn, I usually make a few batches w'en me an' Caty have a film day." the older man handed the bag over with a slight blush hoping that he wasn't deathly allergic to the snack. It would be his luck that he'd accidentally kill his son's girlfriend's father attempting to be nice! "I made um, regular, an' caramel cos I kin'a have sorta sweet tooth if ye 'aven' noticed but I also made a low fat batch if yer inta tha' sorta thin' an'..an'..I'm ramblin', ain' I? I soun' like a bloody loon I'm sure." he groaned before flopping uncouthly onto his couch. He could practically hear Amata's chuckles and jabs of "nice going Hobbit!".←

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ✖ ѕιиgℓє ✖
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAntony's expression grew slightly confused when Ciaran mentioned a list. Why was the other man making a list? Though, he supposed it made enough sense. They were likely to see a lot of one another, at least as long as their kids were dating, especially since his daughter seemed hell-bent on their being friends. Not that he should be so grumpy over that, since she just wanted what was best for him. He appreciated it, really, he just... wasn't sure how he felt about Jojo meddling like that. He was supposed to meddle in her life, not the other way around.

spaceHe managed a smile and shook his head when the Hufflepuff commented on the couch. "I wouldn't worry about it," he told him. "It's not nearly as expensive as it looks, my cousin just has an eye for that sort of thing. Besides, if it's too bad... magic." This last word was said a bit sheepishly, with a shrug to accompany it. He doubted very much if it really mattered that much. Ava might disagree, hell, he didn't know. But one spell to clear the sugar wouldn't kill the electronics in the house. They didn't use a lot of magic inside; Ani liked his internet far too much for that. He took the bag from Ciaran with a small grin. "Uh, well. You brought snacks, but, I should get you something to drink, yeah? There's a kettle on, and I've got some pumpkin juice, some apple... various forms of alcohol." He blushed slightly here, hoping that Ciaran didn't think he had a drinking problem or anything like that. He didn't, really. He just... drank with Belle. A lot. And sometimes if he'd had a long day, he had a glass of wine. He'd been raised in a wealthy home, once he'd hit a certain age, it'd been wine with every meal, and there'd been some very expensive brandy and scotch for special occasions. He couldn't afford the nice stuff anymore, but he still kept a few bottles around.

spaceAs he moved towards the kitchen, he found himself debating if it'd be a good idea to pour himself a glass right now, actually. It wouldn't exactly help with the fear that he'd be thought of as an alcoholic, but it would certainly help his nerves. "Caramel sounds good, though. Low fat isn't much of a concern around here, 'fraid we've got the sorts of metabolisms women would kill for," he said, not even remotely joking. Belle had threatened his life on more than one occasion. "Uh, about the loon thing... don't worry about it, really. I... I've got some experience with an actual loon, so you're fine. Perfectly sane, I assure you." The Slytherin's expression grew deadly serious at this. Honestly, he doubted very highly if he'd ever think anyone was a loon after having dealt with his father. The man was batshite insane. He swallowed, thinking that was probably more than Ciaran wanted to know. "So, um. Drink? Pick your poison. And, uh... I didn't really have much of an idea about what to actually watch. Netflix is already logged in, though, if you wanna browse. I'm not picky." One thing that could be said for the blonde, he would watch pretty much anything. Which he supposed was to be expected, given that he didn't see a movie until he was well into his thirties. Muggle nonsense, his family would have said. Now, he watched pretty much anything if he had someone willing to sit through it with him.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:05 pm

User Image
User Image

→Ciaran snickered as Ani rebuked his earlier statement about the luxuriousness of his couch and also adding that if something were to happen they could just use magic. It always baffled him that he forgot he could fix some things with just the wave of his wand. He used some of it when he was cooking but totally blanked when he spills something and runs off to find paper towels. His grin widened as the other man mentioned he had alcohol in his place, a tad curious as to which kinds he had stashed away. He had pegged him for a purely wine fellow so he might either be proved right or pleasantly surprised and he was hoping for the latter. "It's still rather early in t'e day sooooo..I think i' wouldn' kill me ta 'ave a'leas' some Guinness if ye 'ave any an' jus' a glass of wine if ye don'." he answered with a shrug. He wasn't a very picky man when it came to his alcohol, the only thing he ever really turned down was poitin. That crap could skin the lining of your stomach just from one shot and put you in the hospital after a glass, no way would he touch that s**t! The candy maker brightened as his friend agreed to start on the caramel corn, one of his personal favorites his most favorite being a tie between cheddar and kettle, He laughed freely as Ani remarked, quite seriously, that he apparently had a metabolism women would kill for. He'd heard the same from Amata numerous times whenever she blamed a stray pound on him and his gift baskets. When he finally calmed down Ciaran tilted his head a bit in confusion as the other father told him he sounded reasonable in comparison to a real loon which he had apparently run into. From the expression on his face he could see that this was another story for another time and not for an evening of drinking, pigging out, and watching whatever on Netflix. When he was instructed to pick said whatever he just cautiously picked up the remote and began going through the various new releases, shows and whatnot trying not to be too nosy of what was already in the other man's favorites. "Not 'zactly sure if I'm t'e righ' person fer t'e job mate. Las' few films I've seen lately 'ave been Disney related. Or more ta t'e poin', Peter Pan related." Ciaran told him with a chuckle thinking of his rather obsessed young daughter. ←

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ✖ ѕιиgℓє ✖
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAntony frowned, somewhat sheepishly, when Ciaran asked for a Guinness. Of all the things, of course he'd want a beer, right? The one thing Antony didn't tend to drink. It figured. "No Guinness, sorry. Plenty of wine, though. Any preference? Red, white? I've got a really nice Syrah," he offered hopefully. Well, Ciaran had said wine if he didn't have Guinness, so hopefully there'd be something he liked? "I've got at least one bottle of pretty much any variety of wine you can think of... actually, pretty much anything but beer, sorry. I don't much care for it." He tried to keep his tone pleasant, but was worried a bit of his obvious worry leaked through. Probably something left over from his upbringing; it was terrible hosting, to not have something your guest wanted. Of course, his family could've afforded to have one of every variety of every alcohol, and every brand, hell, more than one of each. He, on the other hand... Well, he'd had quite a few of the bottles for a rather long time, mostly because he drank them sparingly. He didn't exactly have the money to support anything else. He barely had the money for this, but did try to treat himself when he was able. Apparently, it was important for him to do that. That's what everyone in his life kept telling him, anyway.

spaceThe Slytherin grabbed a wineglass for himself, and poured a glass of the Syrah he'd mentioned. He considered the options, not overly surprised Ciaran didn't have much input, though he was somewhat surprised at the reason. He'd expected the man to not have much to say, he hadn't thought it'd be because of his daughter. More like, most magical people were hilariously out of date with muggle media, even if they came from mixed or muggle families. "I like everything," he said with a small smile. "Well, not really everything. I don't like really gory horror movies. Or movies with a stalker. I..." he trailed off, expression growing grim for a fraction of a second before he brushed it aside. "But, science fiction! That's always fun. I, um. I'm apparently a bit of a geek, according to Jojo," he said, blushing a bit. Well, it wasn't like Jojo didn't like the movies just as much as he did! She just preferred fantasy. He found science fiction more interesting, personally, but he wouldn't argue with his daughter.

User Image

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                  There's a room in a hotel in New York City
                                                  That shares our fate and deserves our pity
                                                  I don't want to remember it all
                                                  The promises I made if you just hold on

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny apparated into an alley before walking out, making sure there were no muggles around before continuing to his destination. He had spent the greater part of two days being angry at just about everything. Angry at Lysander, yes, since he seemed to do something to Jojo to make her forget everything, angry at himself for not going with what should have been a rational first reaction and grabbing Jojo and apparating out of there, angry with the stranger that was now the person he cared about, hell, even angry with Jer for not knowing what had happened until he had gone out to take out garbage and finding Kenny behind one of the bins. He'd proceeded to get so ruddy pissed that he couldn't remember Jer taking him home, only that he woke up with a raging hangover and Jer and Ciaran proceeding to rip into him about getting that drunk. Kenny had thereafter proceeded to trash a good number of works in progress only to end up staring mutely at the mess he had made of his room.

It had taken coaching from both Ciaran and Siobhan to get him out of his room to even eat something after those two days, and now he was here looking for answers. Mentally he knew that there was no possible way that Jojo had gone willingly with her grandfather, but for all intents and purposes she had. Something wasn't right with the situation, and Kenny had decided to go to the one place he had been dreading going since Jojo's disappearance. He hadn't really slept in those two days, and had only jumped into the shower and changed so he didn't smell like a bar. He hesitated, trying to figure out how pissed off Antony would be for Kenny not even coming by sooner, but he didn't know how best to tell the man that he had been the one responsible for her being missing to begin with.

He took a deep breath, steeling his nerves before knocking on the door. He hoped that Antony wouldn't take too long, because he felt like the biggest ruddy coward right now and didn't want to run before he had a chance to talk to the older man. He shifted on the steps, trying to remind himself that Antony didn't hate him, that he had no idea what Kenny had done, and therefore wouldn't be mad at him. However, he knew better than that. His da and Antony spoke often, and it wouldn't surprise him if Antony knew everything that happened that day, werewolf bite and missing daughter included.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I can do this, I can do this... I REALLY hope I can do this...
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And there's a jet black crow droning on and on and on
                                                  Up above our heads droning on and on and on
                                                  Hit it never quit it I have been through the wreck
                                                  But I can string enough to show my face in the light again

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнιѕ нσυѕє иσω ѕтαи∂ѕ н σ ℓ ℓ σ ω xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂αякєиє∂ нαℓℓѕ ѕ ι т є м ρ т у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσ f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я в σ α я ∂ ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт ι ' м α м є м σ я у xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAntony didn't register that he'd heard a knock on his door for a long moment; the sound seemed to make its way to his ears far slower than it really did, as if traveling through water rather than air. When it did occur to him that someone was at the door, he was just as slow to react; his head swam, muddled by the whiskey he'd been drinking since arriving home from work. Perhaps, he thought, I should learn to pace myself. But, he knew he wouldn't. He wanted to get drunker, quicker, because the drunker he was, the less he thought about the fact that his daughter was probably dead. Mentally, he struck the word 'probably' from the thought. It'd been months, and not a trace of her. Nothing. He needed to face facts; she was dead. Gone forever, never coming home. He'd utterly failed her as a parent. He hadn't prepared her for what was to come. But damn, he hadn't thought that she'd be brave enough to wander anywhere alone. He's been certain that, no matter what, she'd have Jesse and Elliott nearby. Kenny when the boy was available, and he'd always thought his daughter's boyfriend made an effort to be so when she'd needed him. He'd thought, she was so protected. Apparently not.

spaceHe struggled to his feet, stumbling towards the door. The blonde man hadn't moved from his couch since he'd arrived home (though he'd been five seconds from trying anyway; his bottle was empty. Time for a new one). For a moment, he wasn't sure his legs remembered how to work. But, he made it to the door and, leaning one arm on the frame to hold himself up, opened to see Kenny standing before him. Ani blinked, slow on the uptake once again. "... Why're you here?" he slurred, words bleeding together. Had he been sober, he might've been less blunt about it. But Kenny hadn't come by here since she'd gone missing, he had no idea why he would now. Unless... "Somethin' happen? Did... did they... did you..." 'Did you find her body,' was the question he wanted to ask, but the words froze on his tongue. Merlin, he was glad he was trashed. He didn't want to hear this news sober, not at all. Of course, the odds were pretty good that he'd forget, he was that far gone, and someone would have to tell him again tomorrow while he was nursing a hangover. He'd had it pointed out that he could simply take a cure potion, but he didn't want to. The hangover helped distract him just as much as the whiskey... and maybe he felt like he deserved it, anyway.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ιи ρєα¢є ι ¢ α и ' т я є ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxx σиє αиѕωєя ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ є ℓ υ ∂ є ѕ мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ωαѕ ι тнє н є я σ ؟ σя ωαѕ ι тнє ν ι ℓ ℓ α ι и ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι gυєѕѕ иσω σиℓу т ι м є ω ι ℓ ℓ т є ℓ ℓ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny froze as he heard the door open, and for a split second was terrified as he looked into the face of Jojo's father. Jojo's rather inebriated father, he mentally amended, as the smell of alcohol was practically overwhelming to his canine senses. His nose crinkled of its own accord and he had to straighten up that portion of his face before Antony got the wrong impression. It wasn't like he stank (okay, yeah, he stank), but Kenny wasn't trying to be judgemental, considering that he probably would have smelled the same to Dori or Miles or (God forbid) Morven if they'd been around.

The alcoholic smell in the air didn't do wonders for his confidence, since he really didn't know what kind of drunk Antony was, though he was hoping it was more like the time that Jojo was. Maybe. He straightened up as best he could and chewed his lip as he was asked why he was here. Oh, this wasn't good. Suddenly he wanted to be anywhere else but here as apparently Jojo's father remembered that he didn't come to visit when Jojo disappeared. This was the opposite of fun, to be honest. However, the younger man was suddenly taken aback as Antony asked if something happened. Deciding to hell with his apprehension, he wasn't going to tell him that his daughter was possibly imperioused by his father while the man was slumped against the doorframe.

"Um, sir? Let me help you to the couch. I don't think you're going to stay standing long." Kenny swallowed hard as he manoeuvred himself under one of Antony's arms and directed the older male back to the couch. Kenny was suddenly bemoaning the fact that he really lost some muscle since he no longer played quidditch, but he managed the task easily enough. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water before setting it on the table in front of him, and then bit his lip as he sat down himself. Oh, how the heck was he going to explain this? Sure, he was sober and wanted answers, but he didn't know if Antony was in any shape. Oh, hell. ******** it, he might as well just state it out loud."Jojo's alive. I saw her a little over two days ago." He closed his eyes, waiting for the explosion he knew was about to come.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused

spaceAntony couldn't even really think straight enough to argue with Kenny, and wouldn't have if he'd been capable. Having to lean against a wall to stand was a pretty good sign that you shouldn't be standing, and he had enough experience being drunk off his arse that he didn't forget himself completely when he got to that state. That said, it wasn't exactly a smooth trip from the door to the couch, and he managed to nearly fall over twice. When the younger man settled him onto his couch, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Kenny must have bad news. He wouldn't be here otherwise. He sat, waiting for it, but instead, he heard movement in the kitchen. His eyes cracked half-open, and he glanced that way. "What're y' doin'?" he called curiously, before he heard the tap start. Oh. Water. Definitely bad news, then, if Kenny felt the need to go all caretaker on him before he actually told him. Especially since it was almost assuredly less for his own sake and more so the boy could procrastinate.

spaceHe watched Kenny return to the couch with the glass of water through half-lidded eyes, wondering why he had the damn lights on. They hadn't been bothering him so much before, but he'd mostly been sitting around with his eyes closed anyway. He stared at the glass of water, and after a moment, figuring that Kenny would probably chastise him if he ignored it to go get another bottle of something alcoholic, grabbed the glass and took a drink. The water didn't quite make it, though, the elder man's mouth falling open when Kenny said that he'd seen Jojo. The water dribbled past his lips, and he hastily (and clumsily) wiped his mouth. "Wh-what? Where?" he asked, completely bewildered. It wasn't possible. It'd been too long. She couldn't-

spaceHe squeezed his eyes shut, hand going to his forehead. No, no. She wasn't alive. She couldn't be. Lysandar wouldn't have let her live that long. If he hadn't killed her outright, she wouldn't have survived being tortured this long. And he knew she'd been close to giving up the last time after only four days. She would've stopped eating, stopped drinking water, stopped doing anything if it meant she'd die and be away from her grandfather. "Doesn' make sense," he muttered faintly. "No, she's... she's dead. Can't... can't get confused." Was he hallucinating? Dreaming? Dreaming made more sense. He could've easily fallen asleep on the couch. He looked at Kenny. "No, if... if she was alive... you would've... you would've brought her home. If you saw her. S'not... if she's not... No. S'not right." He closed his eyes again, head falling back on the couch. "Why didn' y' bring her back, if she's alive? S'not right, s'not how it'd happen. Know it. Jus'... jus' a dream." A pretty pitiful one, too. Apparently his subconscious wasn't smart enough to know he wouldn't buy it unless she was standing right in front of him. If she'd been taken to St. Mungo's, Kenny wouldn't be here telling him two days later, and that was the only reason she wouldn't be home that he could think of.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny blinked as Antony dribbled water all over himself when Kenny told him about Jojo being alive. He recalled his reaction had been shock and overjoyed when he first heard it, but when he saw Antony's denial start. He winced, since the man probably didn't have the same way of knowing it was Jojo as he did, but he was more than certain that if Antony had been there, he would have reacted the same way. Or similarly, in any case. However, Kenny couldn't exactly explain how he knew to Antony, could he?

His good feeling that he had regarding telling Antony about Jojo being alive suddenly plummeted as Antony stated that Kenny would have brought her with him. His mouth worked for a moment, then his lips firmed into a fine line as he knew that it was his fault, yet again, for making another mistake.
                                                  "I didn't. I'm sorry. I was stupid and careless and I didn't do what I should have done first and just grabbed her when I saw her. I was too relieved to know that she was alive." He swallowed, knowing this guilty feeling all too well. It was the same one he had when he stole Siobhan's necklace, when Rhys went silent, when Aedan left, Rhys and Caty's behavior over the last few years, all of it. It was all his fault.

When Antony stated it was just a dream and that Kenny's words weren't right, however, Kenny's brows furrowed and he shook his head again. No, Kenny wasn't dreaming. If he had been, then this never would have happened and he would have woken up after being bitten by Jason. He wouldn't be a werewolf now. He wouldn't terrify his family just by living with them.
                                                  "No, it's not a dream. I saw her. Knockturn Alley. I went to visit Jer at his work and she was in the alley beside the bar. She... she didn't look like her. Except her eyes, I recognized them. She was Jojo though. She... she thinks she's just Persephone Tempest, and that Lysander was somehow the only person she could trust." He winced at the memory. He didn't want to remember the confrontation. However, he had to. Antony deserved to know what happened to his daughter. "She still has the tattoo I gave her. The way she reacted when I told her she had one said as much. Unless Lysander stripped her down naked and looked all over her body, there's no way he'd know she had it. She didn't know I'd given it to her though."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused

spaceAntony stared at Kenny, shaking his head at the boy for blaming himself over what happened, not even really sure what the hell he was saying. "Can' help what y' do when ye're not thinkin'," he mumbled. "Evr'yone does stupid stuff when they're not thinkin'. S'why... s'why any of this happened in th' first place. 'Cause I wasn' thinkin'. I let Belle talk me int' somethin' I shouldn't've done, an' my father snapped. Knew he was crazy... didn' know how crazy. Stupid..." He inhaled deeply, expression unusually thoughtful. Logically, he knew that it wasn't his fault his father was crazy, but he did blame himself for Lysandar's big blow up. If he hadn't come out of the closet, even that little bit he had with Lionel, and if it hadn't been a muggle he'd done it with, things would probably still be the way they'd been before, more or less. There was the wild card of his aunt to consider, but overall he figured not much would've changed. "S'bad, I think... I think maybe, 'cept for this, maybe things were better even though they weren't. S'better for her to've not grown up rest of th' way with 'im. She never felt like a complete person before. She was her, but she was him, too. Then we left, an'... it took a while. But I think she was almos' completely herself. So close... then she was gone." His hands flew up in a gesture, as if to indicate her disappearance. "Even... even the las' time. S'awful. But she still missed 'im 'fore that. Wondered what happened. After... she just said 'e was crazy. An' she didn't want to miss him... an' eventually she didn't anymore. An' she had you, an' you were helpin', you've... you don't even know. She was so much better after you." Slowly, he blinked, turning to look at Kenny, brows drawn in confusion. "Sorry. Dunno what 'm on about. 'gnore me."

spaceKenny's description of what'd happened wasn't completely sinking in for Ani; he was trying to follow it, but everything was having to make it through the buffer of his drunken state, and none of it was really clear. It didn't help that Kenny's words were somewhat erratic, details missing or unclear. The blonde man winced at the mention of his daughter's birth name, one he hadn't heard in years. He hadn't called her that name practically since she'd been born, anyway, he'd always called her Seph unless his father was around. Lysandar had been the one to choose the name, anyway, had said it would suit her well. Given the mythical goddess she'd been named for, Ani had never been comfortable with that idea. He scowled, holding a hand up. "Goin' to fast," he said. "Can' keep up. Drunk off my a**, Kenny, yer gonna have t' slow down a bit. What d'ya mean, thought she could trust 'im? S'no way, unless she's forgotten..."

spaceHe trailed off, eyes narrowing. The Slytherin chewed the inside of his cheek, trying to focus. Unless she'd forgotten what Lysandar had done to her, he'd wanted to say. But... it very well may be that she had. "Said... she was goin' by Persephone. An' she thought she could trust 'er grandfather... An' th' tattoo?" He looked Kenny dead in the eye, trying to bring his own thoughts together, focusing his attention on the boy like he was the only solid thing to hold onto. "She didn' 'member gettin' it, then? So 'her memory's been... he's ******** with 'er head. Made everythin' wrong." He scowled. There was no telling what his father had done to Jojo's memories. How much he'd changed. For all they knew, she didn't remember her real life at all. If she did remember any of it, she certainly didn't remember her torture, or anything after it. "'e was an obliviator," Antony supplied. "When 'e worked fer th' Ministry. Went when muggles saw things they shouldn' and did damage control. 'Cept that wasn' really what 'e did, 'e'd go an' torture 'em an' then erase the memories of that, too. ******** up. Bet he did it t' her. Changed things so she doesn' know she can' trust him. She used to... She used to be his everythin'. An' she thought he hung the moon. Wanted to make him proud. 'e ******** that up when he tortured her, but... if she doesn' remember that, she'd love him again. She'd think he was alright." What he really wanted to know was, why did she think he was the only one she could trust? What had Lysandar told her about him? That he was the one who'd hurt her? That he'd abandoned her? There were a million possibilities, and every single one felt like a knife twisting in his heart.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny swallowed and winced when he heard Antony's words regarding what had happened in the past. He was already shaking his head in denial as Antony blamed himself for what happened, and He spoke before thinking. "If your dad was already crazy to begin with, then it really doesn't matter what caused him to snap. He would have eventually. Your... whatever it was that made him snap was just one thing." Why he was playing the adult in this scenario, he had no clue, but he knew it had to do with the fact that Antony was currently drunk, and well, he didn't think the older man was firing on all cylinders at the moment. He didn't blame him, really. He had just lost his daughter to his insane father, after all. He didn't know what to say about the other man's comments about how Jojo had been before she had been tortured, so he just stayed silent. Mostly because at the moment, he figured the man had to be really drunk to think that Kenny had been a good influence. Kenny was a screwup, he knew that, and that didn't change just because Jojo had been getting better. He figured that Antony would be a lot less forgiving of Kenny if he knew Kenny better than he did.

When Antony started going on about what Lysander was before he was incarcerated, Kenny's eyes bugged. Oh. Oh that made a sick sort of sense. Just erase all of the things that made Jojo well, Jojo, and make her into someone else. Kenny felt sick even thinking about it. Who would do that to someone they supposedly cared about anyway? Who stole someone's past just to rewrite things to make themselves look better? That... That was so wrong on so many levels, Kenny couldn't keep up with them.
                                                  "That's... That's sick. Why though? Why go through all that trouble if the first time he had tried to kill her instead? It doesn't make sense..." Except it did, in a twisted sort of way. He wanted his granddaughter back. He probably didn't care whose life it ruined in the process, and suddenly Kenny was rubbing his arm, wincing. "So he erased her memories, made her love him, and what? Expects to pick back up where they left off? I... I guess I'm too much of a mudblood, but what the hell does he get from that? It's not like there's anything to gain from it. He's just ruining her life as well."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused

spaceAntony gave a wry, bitter smile to the boy when he tried to alleviate the older man's guilt. He was right, of course, Lysandar would've snapped sooner or later. But it would've been different, if he hadn't been the cause. It wouldn't have trickled over to Ava, to Jojo. He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe no'," the blonde replied, guilt and self-hatred in his eyes. "He woulda snapped, yeah. But Nikl's? Camille? Ava and Jojo? That w's all me. B'cause it was me that did it. And... and the bar. All the people... someone would've died, all the same. Bu' the ones that did, the specific ones... that w's me." Lionel was his fault, no doubt about it. The odds that his father and the muggle man would've crossed paths had they not been involved were minimal. Non-existent, almost, and only almost because in life, anything was possible, one way or another.

spaceKenny's questions as to his father's motives were met with an odd blink, and a shrug. "Merl'n, kid, I 'unno. Man's nutters. Couldn't pay me t' look 'n 'is head an' see what makes 'im tick." That wasn't entirely true, though. He did know some things. Maybe enough to help, even a little. Help what, he didn't know. Help Kenny understand? Would that help him find her? Getting into the criminal's head always seemed to be the way to find them, he supposed. "Jojo... Persephone," her birth name was spat from his lips, "Sh' was his golden chil'. Ne'er did anythin' wrong. I was... I was too mousey fer 'im. Too scared. Only got Slytherin b'cause the hat took pity... knew I wouldn't come back t' school if I got anythin' else." The man's expression turned dark then, his eyes staring into nothing. He should've let the hat sort him differently; if he'd died, his daughter wouldn't have been born to suffer like she had. But then she wouldn't be at all... was that worth it? He didn't know. "Father, he liked... he liked punishin' ya, when ya did wrong. But he said that wasn' it, that he just... it was how ya learned. An' Persephone learned, she threw a tantrum once, when she was... three? Four? I 'unno, real small, b'cause 'e tol' 'er she couldn't do somethin'. I don' even 'member what it was, but he 'punished' 'er, an' she didn' misbehave af'er that. An' he thought she was perfec', an' did ev'rythin' fer her... Guess 'e doesn' like what she's like anymore. B'fore... at th' other flat. Said she was broken... Mus' be tryin' t' fix 'er, then." Antony frowned; his father was a nutter, alright. He had no clue where Lysandar was going with any of this, but it couldn't be good... Of course, his mind was muddled, and the thoughts were slow to come. He was barely processing any of it, and come tomorrow's hangover, he wouldn't even remember what he did manage to process.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPersephone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFrightened

thєrє's αn σ l d v σ í c є ín mч h є α d thαt's hσldíng mє в α c k xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          (wєll t є l l hєr thαt í míss σur l í t t l є t α l k s) xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          sσσn ít wíll вє σ v є r αnd вuríєd w í t h σ u r p α s t xxxxxxxxx
                                                          (wє usєd tσ p l α ч σutsídє whєn wє wєrє ч σ u n g xxxxxx
                                                          αnd full σf l í f є αnd full σf l σ v є ) xxx

spaceWhen she woke in the middle of the night, it was with a scream, clawing her way into a seated position. The bed she was in was unfamiliar, wrong. It wasn't right, she shouldn't be here-

spaceThe consciousness shifted, fought, waging a battle for dominance. It hadn't been Johanna who woke from the nightmare, but Persephone, horrified by the memory of her grandfather's death. In her sleep, she'd watched Kenny plunge the knife into his heart, cackling maliciously as he'd done so. 'That isn't want happened,' Jojo growled, trying to shove the other back, to make her go away. Hide her in a corner of her mind where she could pretend she didn't exist.

space'He killed him, he wanted him dead-'

space'It was instinct and he was saving me!'

space'What about ME?!'

spaceJojo growled, hands fisting in her sheets. 'You,' she hissed in her mind, 'aren't bloody real, you're ******** fake, he created you with lies and manipulation and no one bloody cares about you!'

spaceThe other recoiled, then steeled in determination. She wouldn't lose this fight, she wouldn't! She fought hard against Jojo's memories, trying desperately to find flaws in her logic, to chip away at the stories Elliott had forced into her head, determined to prove that they were the lie, that she was the one that was real.

space'You can't!' Jojo declared, almost smug. 'You can't prove it, because I'm real, you're a fake, and this is my body and my mind, and I will bloody prove it to you!' She transformed into her butterfly form just as the door cracked open, a concerned Antony rushing into the room.

spaceIf Persephone were real, she reminded herself, she couldn't be a butterfly. She had to be trained to do this, she had to fight with everything she had to earn it. And she had done it, and if she hadn't, she wouldn't be able to do it. There was no way Elliott could've implanted fake memories so real that she could do things that were impossible; it was why Lysandar hadn't been able to make her apparate. She'd chosen Animagus Studies over Apparation, and so she couldn't apparate. The body knew what the mind did not. Simple as that.

spaceShe noticed the concern on her father's face, and flew to his shoulder. He might've thought she was gone, and she didn't want that. He'd almost lost her once already, she'd been gone a whole year. 'And see,' she said gleefully. 'If you were real, he'd be dead. Lysandar said he was dead. But he's not, so you're the fake.'

spaceHaving already faced this issue with Jojo once before, and knowing what she was about, Ani's shoulders slumped in relief, though his expression grew concerned. "Jojo, you've made your point, please change back," he said, but she did no such thing. Instead, she flitted away from him, landing on her window as if to go somewhere. He frowned, moving towards it. "You need to rest," he said pointedly. "Today was rough, you need to recover." It was true, she'd had a very bad day; Persephone had won over control several times, and caused a lot of suffering as a result. Any time the other managed to maintain control for too long, it wrecked Jojo's reality. But this was her recovery! She was proving her point, and if she changed back too soon, Persephone would fight. She'd been in control for most of the day, Jojo couldn't let her have it back. Not right now. It was her body. She needed to assert her dominance. She needed to force the other out.

spaceAni pinched his brow, sighing in agitation. The last time she'd done this, she'd been in her butterfly form for nearly twelve hours. It wasn't healthy, and he didn't know what to do... Though... She'd changed back finally because Kenny had come by to check on her. Maybe the Slytherin's presence would draw her out again? He stood, mumbling that he'd check on her soon, and then went to contact the young man. Hopefully, he wouldn't mind... It was rather late.

xxx dσn't l í s t є n tσ α w σ r d í sαч
                                                          xxxxxx thє s c r є α m s αll s σ u n d thє s α m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx thσugh thє t r u t h mч v α r ч
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thís s h í p wíll cαrrч σur вσdíєs s α f є tσ s h σ r є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas