Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Furushiya [Kusagakure Springs] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

________________________________make

______
User Image

Mayumi turned her head to the girl and her eyes watched the other like a hawk. Her face softened at her words and went from worry to looking absolutely relaxed. She was a pretty one, her eyes a vivid green as she watched her. Definitely easy on the eyes. She nodded a few times politely as the girl spoke and waited for her to finish. "Forgive me, I do not mean to offend as you seem to mean to protect your home. Many many shinobi forget that ex shinobi are not all rogues. My older brother is ex-konoha military yes, but he was medically discharged after his eyes gave out. Not a doujutsu thing they just went bad on him. This was about six years ago and we have been traveling from country to country trying to live life well while we can. He taught me to defend myself and I have a bit of control over my own chakra, though my reserves are somewhat small. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them so long as nothing painful or mind altering is used. I react to those mind techniques badly and it ends rather painfully for me when it does happen. But I will answer any questions you have truthfully. I take it you already know my name since I filled out the form?" She asked curiously and shifted herself a little more in the water so that she didnt have to crane her neck further to look at the girl and could keep an eye on the door. Her pulse couldnt even be seen due to the plates of bone above her arteries that were prepared earlier but she was calm as she could possibly be.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

Dii de Mer

XX_Clous_XX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:11 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxUpon hearing the story Aki gave a nod and sent a mental message to Lucius. They're non threats. Brother over there is ex-Konoha military due to medical loss of vision. Stand down and leave him be. Aki shifted to sit a little more comfortably on her rocky perch. She kept her hands on the lap of her robes in hopes to not accidentally expose herself. "I promise you, no mind techniques will be used. On my honor as a kunoichi and woman. I am truly sorry for the confusion, and for your brother's loss of eyesight. I'm sure that was hard for him to deal with, and hard on you as well. To be honest, I personally only received information on where you were and your height. So you're practically still an unknown to me. But I'll believe you. I've told the rest of my team to stand down. And once I leave this spring, I am going straight to the Kage's office and calling the all clear. Could you fill in one unknown for me and tell me your name? Rather not have to simply call you the cute little sister." Aki laughed lightly with ease. She would believe the girl and if need be she'd be happy to look life a fool later if anything turned out false. She'd already worn egg on her face last mission, maybe she'd just get used to that as her defining trait. The young woman did not worry about that at this point though. She rose to her feet and waited to hear Yumi's response before bowing her head slightly, thanking her with a smile, then leaving the spring. She would redress and wait for the boys to rejoin her in the main lobby of the spring.

i am no cinderella.

[[ Sorry the post was rushed at the end, but I promised this was my last one. Again, sorry for any worry caused to you two. Please enjoy Kusa! But like enjoy it in the nice way. Not the boom, splosions, mother's weeping kind of way. ]]
                                                                            Solarius flare

Naito_Arekkusu7

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius nodded when he heard the all-clear and relayed the thought to Arreku, “Both of them are fine, let's leave." Lucius stood up without hearing the blind mans response and walked with his towel around him to the changing room. He quickly changed clothing before he met Aki in the lobby. "Well that went well." he said.

Forgive me, did not know the mission was stopped.
Chakra: 168+5=173
Shadow: 4+1=5
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Mind Specter Technique (with Akkaru)
Description: A technique that can only be used on one PERSON at any given time and must be re-applied if it is to be used later, the Mind Specter technique is an ability where the Uzumaki may link their speech into someone's mind. It's a seal that takes the form of a kanji tattoo on the target's neck (kanji for "wind"), and this allows the two to inter-communicate through thought. The seal never runs out unless manually removed by the Uzumaki, and is generally placed onto an ally before battle.

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.
Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone] (with Aki)
A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the CASTER of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Dii de Mer

Naito_Arekkusu7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi smiled brightly at the compliment. "Keep up the compliments and I might just have to get an apartment somewhere nearby. But yes, were just restocking on some supplies and getting some r&r before hitting the road. Sightseeing is a bonus, kusa is rather nice. The scenery is...exquisite. Just remember the name Yumi. " She told the girl with a bit of a wink. She was sad to see her leaving but couldn't help watch her walk away. Nice legs and a well toned body did a lot of good for a young kunoichi. She relaxed a bit in the springs for the moment, not quite entirely done with the situation. She turned her perception to the conversation on the other side of the spring. They were almost in the clear for the moment. She was having a bit of trouble getting the image of the girls bare legs out of her mind however. She was storing that memory for the future as one of the positive experiences in life.

Passive Skills:

Dii de Mer

XX_Clous_XX

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            "Nevermind, forget I said anything. We will just be taking our leave for now." As he jumped up and was now walking on the water. As he headed to the exit of the springs, he stopped and look over to the wall. He had a devious thought to peek over the wall and see what was going on. Did he dare? Was he brave enough? "Si se puede! Si se puede! I believe!" Arekku thought to himself as he walked over to the wall only to stop when he thought of Aki on the other side. His heart going doki doki once again just like it did when he thought of her as a bride. He shrugged off the urge to peek over the wall and exited to the lobby, turning around one last time to bow to the blind man respectfully feeling bad that they weren't staying to hear his story.

As he enter the lobby he put on a robe his face was flush with embarrassment. He then simply sat on one of the couches as he waited for Aki to come out. He was comfortable as he was at the moment, he would get dress later on. "Lucius-kun.... Please remove your seal." He said after a moment of silence to find himself once again.

Chakra Pool: 180

Dii de Mer

Solarius flare

XX_Clous_XX

Holy Rinaku

EDIT (Bad grammar is bad so fix the post.... Sorry I'm tired haha)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:26 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxDressed back in her gear Aki entered the lobby. She tilted her head slightly at the sight of Arekku robed. She tried to shrug it off, but ended up giggling. Honestly, the conversation with girl had lightened her mood dramatically. She'd been so cute. Aki straightened her gloves in thought for a moment then spoke up, "That's done. I'll go off to report to Lady Kusakage. I hope she approves of our decision." She began to leave then paused for a moment, two thoughts coming to mind. The first was about the seed from earlier. What that seed supposed to leave her body... naturally? At the thought she found herself far to embarrassed to ask aloud. Aki was usually rather proud and in control of herself, but asking something like that? It was just against her natural order. Instead she jumped to the second thought and blurted out quickly, "Arekku don't get yourself in trouble without me around!" Then quickly left the lobby and burst into petals which took to the sky.

Custom Mission Over

i am no cinderella.

Solarius flare

Naito_Arekkusu7

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius walked over to Asukke and placed his palm on the back of his neck. The kanji seal would burn off, causing no pain to either of them. “There,” Lucius said “now we will not be able to communicate through thought anymore. Same thing goes for you Aki, I disabled the clone pill you took earlier. Now let’s go to the Kusakage and get our reward.” Lucius would then turn to exit towards the Kage’s office.

Chakra: 173
Shadow: 5+1=6
Technique used:

Technique Name: Sealing Key Release
Description: The Uzumaki may use this technique to remove THEIR OWN SEAL and theirs only. By placing their hand upon that seal, they burn it off (doesn't leave scars/burns) and seal a kanji symbol back into their scroll, occupying some of the scroll's body.

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Dii de Mer

Naito_Arekkusu7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:42 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku nodded as both his teammates left to get paid, he was about to leave as well when one of the employees suddenly stopped him.

"Sir, please please put some clothes on first and return the robe." The employee said as they put their hands up motioning him to stop

Arekku looked at himself and sighed, he was really digging the robe look and didn't felt like changing. But he relented as he headed back to the dressing room to get changed. Once he was done he headed to the Kage office once again.

-exit-

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:03 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Yumi I think we are done here, wouldn't you agree?" Sanjay signaled after the others left. He stood up and dried himself with the towel which he was given before entering. Once completely done he made his way to the locker room the exact same way he entered. Once changed into his normal attire he proceeded to wait for Kayumi to come.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:19 am
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Kayumi stood and let the water run off her, stepping back up onto land and she went into the changing room herself. She put her civilian clothing back on and strapped her bow back to its original position on her body, slipped her knife into her boot and shouldered her back, putting the robe in the bin and closing her locker. She would wait for her sensei just outside the changing room. She would whisper to him as he got up to her and she took his hand to lead him. "Objective has changed...Lets see what wee can find out and let things calm down..." She said with her voice lowered to the point only her sensei could hear due to her head turned to him.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"I agree. We should find our way to the Tree of Life. We can learn a thing or two there." Sanjay whispered back recalling the history of the Kasu. The tree was the most important area in the city, it would be a great place to have details about.

(ooc: Sorry about short posts doing something atm)
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Kayumi nodded and thought about it. She had never been in the area and didnt know where these things were. "Ma'am could you please direct us to the tree of life?" She asked the lady at the desk.

Passive Skills:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                              xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                              Five Years Ago

"What was it that you always sang again? It was that super melodramatic romance ensemble over the death of your lover or something like that. And then, there were the poems! Those things were so dreary!" He -- Lucifer being the one under subject -- laughed somewhat loudly and reeled back into the warm water as he searched for the expression on his twin brother's face. He did not ever really care that much for annoying Kleine, especially not when the only repercussion was the momentary realization that he was probably being an a**. Kleine never made that clear, though. Even when they were just boys and he was much sweeter than he was now, he only let the jokes and the games sink in. Maybe it was a sign of his precociousness, his ability to turn the other way in the face of something very annoying for most other kids. Further, perhaps his precociousness was a sign of the impending psychopathy that would develop later in his life.

For example, even now as they only spoke of funny things and silly things, the primary thought in Kleine's mind was: I'm going to kill you for that, one day. One day, he would. He felt he would. But now, he played along. He smiled, or didn't. Laughed, or didn't. Joked back, or didn't. He didn't care as long as he maintained the appearance -- of being normal, of remaining as that sweet little boy that never allowed anything to get to him. At least where it was visible. That was not to say he felt bullied or victimized, however. He was, in fact, not really a victim of so great a travesty. Instead, he aspired to be the perpetrator. Greater than Lucifer, greater than Hysteria.

He flashed his brother a devious smile, in the midst of his speech. And then, for the first time, he let it be clear that he was not the Kleine that everyone believed him to be.

"I'll be singing post mortem songs all year long, later on in my life. About you."

Now

His eyes were shut. In his mind, he re-enacted the scene from just minutes ago. Helpless, weak, needing. He chased a woman down the block but with the speed of a regular man -- he let her believe that she had a chance to get away, if only she struggled. Then, when she felt she had escaped him, he pummeled through steel walls at the speed of a monster and ripped her in half. Her eyes were in shock. Not from the fact that she just died, you could say -- instead, that he was capable of such a thing in the first place. If his intention all along was to kill her, then why not do so without the games? What was his motive? Pure... sadism?

That was it, indeed. When Kleine initially got himself into the habit, he enjoyed simply the act itself. He did not need the chase, the game, the psychological warfare. He could kill someone in their sleep. He could kill the strongest man or the weakest little girl. It didn't matter. A kill was a kill, the puncturing of the flesh was all the entertainment he wanted. Then, as he grew stronger, he also consequently became more bold. He'd gone so far as to openly assault people in public places if only to ignite the crowd. His killing had become a performance -- for the crowd, for the victim, for himself. That was why he adopted special identities like Double Take, and Shinsei Karnata. It was to pretend that he was some complex being that killed for a purpose when, in reality, the only purpose was life's end.

This city was full of nostalgia. Being here, he could feel all of these memories flow into him. Of his brother, his sister, his father and his mother. Then, the mother that would've been, if she did not so deeply betray him. He felt different in this place. He felt like he was something different. Not even possibly a tender man capable of a wide array of emotions, but only a beast with the sole purpose being: exclusively, self-interest, at the expense of others.

He was Double Take again, and Shinsei again, and not Kleine. That was not to say he had multiple personalities -- truly, he believed that everyone simply had different aspects of themselves. In this place, he felt . . . his greater, and more vast portion consume him. And somehow, violently, as he watched the trickles of blood that covered his skin be washed away by the water of the springs, he wondered -- where is Renjin?

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Ren had been exploring the city for some time now, after leaving the gate and the whole battle situation, he had wandered the streets taking in the sights. By the time he had gotten through majority of Kusa night was beginning to fall as various hues of red and orange painted the sky in a mosaic of warmth. The crowded streets of Kusa now silent and empty; time had flown past and now the first day of his "new life," he supposed you could call it, was coming to a close. His thoughts now shifted to Klein, he wondered where the man had ran off to earlier. As it was getting late he probably should go look for him, he thought as he set the rested pup down on the ground. "Gino see if you can find Klein," the small dog barked in reply and then proceeded to dip his nose down sniffing at the ground as he led the way down the the lonely street.

As they crossed through town they occasionally walked past a lone citizens probably walking after a long day at work or an afternoon at the local bar. Maybe later Klein would let Ren get a drink, he had never tasted alcohol, which was normal considering he was underage, but nevertheless he was curious all the same. His mind wandered aimlessly as his body followed the dog; snapping into reality Ren realized that he and Gino were now at the outskirts of town. Trees scattered through the expanse. The air seemed humid here and he could feel steam precipitating onto his forehead. Continuing on he spotted the hot springs ahead, the steam now visible as it rose from the hot water. Through the thick steam he could see a man relaxing in the water, while his face was hard to make out, Ren had no doubt it was the Heiland by his very distinct smell.
                                                    "You better wait here buddy, you might not like the water" He said to Gino as he began to strip nude and take off the clothing he had gotten from the palace bai don, he folded them on the ground in a neat pile.

Walking over and dropping tenatively into the spring near Klein, first testing the water with his foot then sliding full on in to the hot water. Its warmth instantly relaxed him as his body began to adjust to the steaming liquid."Ahh now thats relaxing" Ren said sighing in relaxation as he let the metaphorical steam off. "So you miss me" he said turning and grinning at Klein, his muscular form seemed relaxed but at the same time on guard, as if he expected an attack at any moment. Ren splashed the water all over himself washing the sweat and grime off from the long eventful day that had transpired.

Treyj130

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 pm
                                                              xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                              He knew he was coming for some time. He felt the energy and the movement of his feet. The question of when was still a mystery only ascertained by an estimate of things like -- distance traveled by feet walked per allotted time. Kleine wondered this because firstly, he was eager, and second you could say that he had some things to think about in the meantime. Firstly, he wondered what he really wanted from this. It was evident that, at least the way Renjin was now, he was sort of weak. He wasn't sure if he had the sort of mindset to really have the same potential as -- Asher, for example. He wanted to do good. Kleine wanted to do bad. What sort of relationship could emerge from that other than one of hate and betrayal? He wouldn't betray Ren, mostly because despite all of his evils, he was never a liar. He would never stab someone in the back like that. But on the other end, he was very afraid of being betrayed himself. You could say that after all Kleine had endured in this short life of his, he had become very jaded. That was a big reason he never let people get all that close to him, despite the fact that he'd been longing for a romantic partner for many years.

People always pulled, but he retracted. Attractive and powerful men desired him from here to the Land of the Clouds, and although sometimes he felt he could feel the same, there was always some inhibition of his. There was no real love in this spiteful, cruel heart of his. There was fake love and the love that he wanted to possess but could not. Hashao felt some of that; it was not a desire to metaphorically merge with someone, but rather possessively own them and ensure their loyalty and continued mutual sexual and emotional stimulation. So, with that shallow endeavor in mind, he wondered what exactly a man like him could ever feel in the face of this powerful opponent: longing. He always longed for something, and when he couldn't accomplish one, his desires shifted to another and he moved on. And on.

But it always came back, that feeling of need. And it was here now. Strong. He wanted to give it some life, a breath to keep it going. He noticed when Ren stepped into the room, or rather the open area where Kleine had stationed himself. He saw the boy look at him and set his dog away. Then, he watched him as he stripped down, peeling away each little piece of concealment. He didn't look away. He could feel his heart beating in his chest. As Ren finally submerged himself in the water, the Heiland went to him. His face was clear of expression, or at least, he lacked in enough expression to detail his singular motive: to act, rather than speak.

He came over him, barely acknowledging his words until he had to. He wrapped his arms around his back, and brought their faces and chests closely together. He kissed him gently on the shoulder, and said: "I didn't need to miss you," with a small grin. "You were on my mind."

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff