Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Shaded Leaf: Kusagakure Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:46 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

The room itself was rather small. It was made up a general living space and restroom next to the entrance. There was a single bed at the far corner, a table in the center, and pitcher of water atop that. A window to the far left allowed the sounds of the city to sneak in every so often keeping the room lively.

Sanjay placed his things down while waiting for Kayumi to close the doors. Once the the room was secured he spoke, "It took awhile, but I've developed a technique with similar effects to that of a doujutsu. It may be a little unorthodox, but with it for a few seconds I'll be able to detect anything near me. Even the difference between clones, assassins, spies, even certain genjutsu." He explained in a very soft whisper. "Its called 'Hostility Detection' or that's what I'm calling it. I need to try it out somehow. What should we do?" he purposed his request.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

________________________________make

______
User Image

Mayumi moved to a side of the room and sat in a medatative position next to the bed, taking her bow off and placing it in front of her. "Meditate, feel the presences in the room and around it. Calm your mind and shed the stress of today. Easy to do and easy to explain." She said taking a deep breathe and centering herself.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:45 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Give yourself two more years and the guys will fall flat for you. You got the mystery element working for ya." He spoke calmly with a little laugh at the end. He too began mediating clearing his mind of everything. It had truly been a stressful time.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi blushed just a little bit and interrupted her calmed state of mind. She looked up at him. "Two more years is a bit of a underestimation of myself. They already fall all over for me, it just takes a specific type of boy to strike my fancy..." She said quietly to him.

Passive Skills:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:29 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay began to crack up at her comments. "Finally your sounding like my someone fun! What kind of person are you into?" He asked still holding his mediation posture. He was terrible at mediation mostly because he couldn't focus without being in a situation which forced him to. Asking his genin questions was far more helpful to him at the moment. Friendship is key in teamwork for him at least.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi looked up at her sensei and her face broke into a slight smile. She spoke softly as a bone started to come out of her palm slowly, breaking the skin, stretching it and ,making a little squeak of pain escape her. "Whips and chains, knives and sharp implements, sensory deprivation, and maybe a beating or two with someone I specificly trust to make me feel just...alive. Someone who isnt afraid to make use of our clans enhanced healing factor. It really helps if they are pretty to look at. Im a bit masochistic...only a bit..." She tried to play off as she let the bone slowly sink back into her arm and shivered a bit from it.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:27 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

He wasn't exactly sure how to respond, but he understood what she was trying to convey. He remembered the times before his exile. A time when he would sit atop throne of corpses with his sanguine blade. The feeling of ecstasy that could only be given when he cut down his foe. That was something he could never forget.

"Reminds me of an old ally I used to have. She was such a weird one, loved being on the battle field. After every battle she would forcefully pull me aside and compare scars to see who was more of a warrior." Sanjay said as his voice became slightly dreary with each world. Memories were painful to him considering a majority of them were tragic. The person he was referring to had died in his hands, to his blade. He was forced to kill her after a mission had turned bad. While he drifted further into the abyss of his mind he quickly recovered himself.

"Ever meet a good looking torturer? I mean you did graduate with a fairly decent number of genin. Oh, before I forget what would you like to eat?" He said as he stood up and stretched.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi laughed a bit freely at the question. "You make it sound like I go looking for sick minded people. No, I haven't found any that share my interests that I can trust. I haven't held a romantic interest ever honestly. Closest I get is a few cuts and scrapes in sparring. Or when I practice my own techniques. You know most people don't realize it, but people like me generally have a hell of a pain tolerance. It still hurts and I love it..." She said with a bit of a guilty look.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:21 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Don't worry, you'll find someone.......eventually. I'm going to get some food for us." He concluded as he patted her head. Sanjay unwrapped the bandages on his wrist as he pulled out a long saber like sword that was sheathed in a leather scabbard. Once re-wrapping the bandages he made his way out the room using the blade as a walking stick of sorts. The old rustic looking weapon would draw no attention because it lacked any qualities which would capture ones gaze.

"Keep mediating." he took his leave with a laugh. Once making his way to the receptionist he asked the lady for directions to the ramen shop. Once getting the information he strolled off into the streets using his hearing and smell to guide him carefully.

(Exits)

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi smiled at his encouraging attitude and spoke before he ran off. . "Possibly. Im not sure if this job will allow time for me to have much of a social life..." She said and nodded at his orders, returning to her quiet place in her mind.

Passive Skills:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:24 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

The door would slowly creek open as the smell of fresh ramen noodles would fill the room. Sanjay tossed his sword aside having no need to keep in character now that he was back in the safety of what he considered their base. He placed both sealed bowls of ramen on the table while waiting for Kayumi to finish meditation and join him.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi would be a few minutes before she stood up quietly and took a deep breath finally letting it out. "So, now that were alone, we should see who those people were back at our bar..." She said on the way by her sensei to take a bit of food for herself, just audible to him in case of eavesdroppers.

Passive Skills:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:03 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay began to dig into his food while listening to his genin's proposal. "You mean you can see. I don't have the slightest idea how they look, but I can remember one of there voices." he corrected her. "Lets enjoy our last night of fun, and we can began the mission at the break of first light." He whispered back. He continued to slurp the ramen enjoying a warm well cooked meal.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi sat right next to her sensei to have the conversation. "Well that one is easy, I couldnt hear them, you couldnt see them. We will just work in tandem to find them. In the morning..." She agreed with him on that regard. The room was nice and the bed looked really comfy. Much better than her own back home.

Passive Skills:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Seeing as it was getting late he knew that it would be best to let her rest. "I remember the receptionist saying it was a single bed, so I'll sleep on the floor later." He smiled as he pulled out a bottle of sake. The bottle had a rustic look but the sake was rather exquisite. It was a speciality in the land of grass considering their brewery was far superior to any other nation. He had picked it up on the way home and decided to try some. After taking a good sip he placed the bottle on the floor as he laid down near the edge of the room. The night air was slightly cold, but he was used to this climate. He used his bag as pillow staring up the roof with his left had underneath his head and his right hand fondled with a chopstick. His mind head out into distant thoughts.

"This is nice." He mumbled to himself.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out