Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kaminari no Kuni - Land of Lightning
[☁] Visitors Home[Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Chaos_wolf12
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami had just finished putting on a new pair of clothes. Walking out of his room. He sighed, as his night was filled with nothing but emty stares up at the ceiling. He knocked on Vivians door to wake her up and went to find Armand. "Armand you alright?"
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:00 pm
lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand was still sitting up on the couch, a little slouched and relaxed, but still awake. "Yeah, I'm just dandy. Good morning everybody~" He yawned a bit. The next night, he'd have to take a few hours of sleep. His body still needed it, but he could do with much less.

The chuunin brought himself up from the couch and put a bit of coffee on in a spare apparatus they had lying about in a kitchenette. After everything was made, he had half a cup just to jolt himself a bit, and the rest of the energy would be brought back to him perpetually. "Coffee's hot, if anybody wants any. Viv! Wake up! Busy day!~" He called out and shot a glance to Yami. "Don't open that door until she's damn well ready~" A cryptic warning which seemed out of place with his sing-song tone...but it was for the greater good. With any luck, Yami would never know about last night. That was the last bit of ammo that he would want Yami to have on him.

(Chakra): 135/135 (-3, +10 natural jyuugo regen,
(Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2 past cap)/6(+1 past cap) Current: (6/7)
(Techniques Used): Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage, taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage, -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)

User Image

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:43 pm
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra: 80/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Bloodline Crusher/Uzumaki
Techniques Used:

User ImageA simple knock on the door immediately woke the woman from her slumber. Without hesitation she silently moved to her bag and began dressing. Hmm, she had never put a bra back on after the little...mishap. Now completely clothed, Vivian X simply rolled the knob in a counter clockwise fashion and forced the door open. With a bright smile, she entered the kitchen area and yawned,"Good Morning ....Armand...teehee." A childish chuckle escaped her lips. "So what are we doing today anyway", the girls bouncy presence was new. It was almost as if the insecurities shed overnight."how did you sleep", A gesture towards Yami was given. It was his answer she desired.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:04 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"I didn't sleep at all." he said as he sat down. He didn't show to be tiered. It wasn't really weird though. He then looked over to her. "Someone has a bubbly mood today what for?"
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:19 am
lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand kept a rigid stance and continued staring at the pot of coffee. The hell was with that giggle? That wasn't much like her. This was probably Armand's karma smacking him in the face. "You're sure happy today~". This was also strange. Armand usually seemed to be the only happy one of the group. "What do you mean what're we doing? You're the one who put us on this job. And we were briefed last night about the job." He yawned and didn't think too much of it. Why was she acting so out of whack today? Armand just attributed it to stress and a sleepless night. "We have to do some investigating and find whatever's abducting academy students, remember?~" He poured Yami and Viv a cup of coffee and set them on the counter for them.

"I hope it's somebody strong. It's been so long since I was able to go all out. It's no fun just sitting there and letting you two try to get through everything~". He did a bit of a half-grin with shut eyes, letting his tongue stick out with a small bone blade protruding through it. It was always entertaining to freak people out, namely Vivian, with that little trick.

"Personally, if we're being detectives...I'd like to shake down that guard we almost engaged last night. Something about the administration around here irks me. They don't seem to be giving us all the information~"

(Techniques Used): Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage, taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage, -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:49 pm
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User Image"I'm just really excited really! Finally were on a mission." The slight smile disappeared. With a sigh the girl looked towards Armand,"We should start with the town I guess....", then a side look was given to Yami.
[lazy]

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"What ever." he said as he stood up. He cracked his fingers and was the first one out the door. walking back in he asked. "Are you two coming?"
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:04 pm
lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

Armand rolled his eyes. "'What ever. Look at me trying to be all cool'~" He'd mock Yami as they all started to head out of the building. "You never seemed to be quite so excited before. I like it~" He said, hopefully not making anything weirder between them. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling like something was off. "Hey...you two can search the town. I'm going to talk to the office guard, if that's alright with you two~" He said as he headed out the door with Yami.

"Or either of you can come with me on the shakedown. Up to you. Just keep it professional, yeah?~" He grinned as he looked at the two of them. Secretly, he just wanted to get the dirty work out of the way and deal with the guard. Armand figured he had to know something. No need for Yami and Viv to do the darker stuff.

User Image

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:45 pm
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageA studied brow was raised as he spoke of the guard. The woman spoke,"No. We need to stick together in case anything goes down. You're the highest rank and shouldn't leave is by ourselves. After we check the town, we can all go after the guard." She tried he best to take the heat from the guard. Something sinister was definitely at foot, but how could either pick this up?

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:47 am
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"Look at me, i'm giant tank but i'm such a tool." he said mocking Armand back. This mission isn't going to be very fun if we don't pick up a fight soon. So with best intention, he want's to get out of there now. "So are we going now?"
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:38 am
lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

Armand shook his head. "Just send up a flare if you need me. I won't be long. You two are just fine by yourselves. I only slightly outrank you...it's no big deal~"

He exited the door after Yami. "Besides, somebody has to do the dirty work, yeah?~" Armand wouldn't take no for an answer. Something was up, and the guard would have to know something. It couldn't wait, and it'd be much faster to have everybody fan out. "Send up a flare if you need me. Good luck in the town. I'm out~". He'd tell them before heading off towards the guard office.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:04 am
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageViv X slightly turned her body from them both. A slight smirk appeared on her face, an evil laugh wished spill from her lips but it had to be saved for later. After she turned back around, Vivian X quickly walked towards the door."Fine. Keep up babe! We'll question a few people", she spoke to Yami.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:35 am
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"Babe? that's a new one." he thought to himself. "Alright so were will we start?" he asked, Since she set up the mission she'd know whats best and what's next. Although Yami really wanted to stop by and pay that guard a 'visit' to question him with Armand, But it's Vivs call.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Kaminari no Kuni - Land of Lightning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items