Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:09 pm
Kyrieko
*slobbers all over your thread*

Margaery and River need to meeeeet! So they can talk and River can have another girlfriend that kind of part of/a friend of the herd! She only has one other female friend but Sidi lives in the mountains with her lifemate x3

[Also, can I tell you how tempted I am to quest for a mer/mini boy for Ami?] >>;

*takes the slobber and puts in a jar for safe keeping* Kyri drool has magical properties. emotion_kirakira

Yeeees they do! She's totally open for that. 83 Should I start something, or would you like to?

I think the khalasar will be passing through Highgarden, or at least Daenerys will be, so they can either meet there or later when she comes to join the main of it, whichever you prefer.

And I would love for Ami to maybe have somebody for the future to look forward to, if you're really serious about that. X3 She needs aaaaaall the love, poor thing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:41 pm
*drools a little more for extra magicalness*

Yay! And if you wouldn't mind starting something, that would be lovely! <3

I would imagine the khalasar will pass through there too, and if not, maybe Roni wouldn't mind having River tag along to see it with Dany and whomever too! Could totally work it out. But I would love for River to see Highgarden AND meet Margaery! 8D But whichever works easiest for you I'm game for!

I reeeeeeeally want a mer/seathi male. And I love Ami's colors! I'd so be down for plotting a bit with you and questing for someone that she can haaave ;u; Am totally open to your own opinions on which you might prefer for her to have (mer male or seathi male)! I want a Maho pairing :B

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:09 pm
Kyrieko
*drools a little more for extra magicalness*

Yay! And if you wouldn't mind starting something, that would be lovely! <3

I would imagine the khalasar will pass through there too, and if not, maybe Roni wouldn't mind having River tag along to see it with Dany and whomever too! Could totally work it out. But I would love for River to see Highgarden AND meet Margaery! 8D But whichever works easiest for you I'm game for!

I reeeeeeeally want a mer/seathi male. And I love Ami's colors! I'd so be down for plotting a bit with you and questing for someone that she can haaave ;u; Am totally open to your own opinions on which you might prefer for her to have (mer male or seathi male)! I want a Maho pairing :B

Mkay - I'm fairly certain either of those situations would work, either the whole khalasar or tagging along with Dany, so I'm just going to say that, for a moment, Margaery is by herself during the visit~ *goes to set it up*

Okie doke, well, I'd love to plot with you too! 83 For Ami, she's rather wary of seathi males - the first one she fell in love with broke her heart and the second broke her heart and ran off with her son's shell. >.> So if it was a seathi, he'd have to work around/through that... But at the same time, I do want her to have babies again someday, which would be difficult if she fell for a mer - so there are pretty much equal pros and cons to either a seathi or a mer. It just depends on what you would have more fun with and which you think would be more fun to plot/play out. n.n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:00 pm
Added these two to the herd plots section. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:02 pm
*bumps this up a bit* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 pm
Herd image got updated~ Aaaand hopefully Arcadia Sinclair's plots will be up soon.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:14 pm
Bumping more... National Novel Writing Month is happening in November, so I will be scarce, but I can set up plots and things for afterward. December will be heaven for me, can't wait. *^*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:48 pm
New bump! The plots-with-the-rest-of-the-herd post has been updated with a link to my herd plot thread, so check it out~

Pretty sure this is mostly updated, so yay for that. :3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:41 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:51 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Name of Soquili: Soileana
Image:
User Image
Plotting with Whom? Margaery
My Plot or Yours? Your Plot
Title/Summary of Plot: The Flicker (or any related plot)
Roleplayed Out or Background Plotted? Either, though I'd prefer to rp it out
Anything Else? Well, my Sol is a very old mare, a healer and a wanderer; she has seen much and helped many. I would like to have more rps that explore this, and perhaps an encounter where she can not help right away. It could be interesting for her healing to occur over multiple encounters, where at first she doesn't know what is wrong, then wanders off to try and find a cure... and has to try a few times before she realizes what is wrong. This can be done through time-skips in one rp or through separate rps, though I'd probably prefer the former as it would be more fast-paced.

She is also often a motherly figure to those who feel estranged from their families, for she has absolutely no judgement towards anyone. It would be fun to explore that dynamic as she has pseudo-adopted younger soq before, as I would consider her too old to actually breed (IC'ly) and she had never had children. smile Let me know if any of this interests you!

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas