Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
ERROR: HERD NOT FOUND (Malware Troupe Interest and Plots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:56 am
This little stupid thing now open biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:23 am
NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: She-Ra of Etheria
Character's Name: Blue
Infected or Uncorrupted?: Infected
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: Blue Screen of Death
-----Capability of functioning with Error: Since her error springs up randomly at any times Blue can be a fairly effective member of the herd for the majority of the time, sometimes it just takes her longer to get things done because of her error. Waiting it out is the most effecting way to get around this error. However, at times other can boot (nudge) Blue back into proper functioning mode, sometimes multiple boots are required.

Character's Personality: Blue for the most part acts normal, in fact if one ignored her odd looks then they might just think she is indeed normal. That is until she freezes up suddenly. During this freeze time she is not aware of her surroundings or anything else going on around her. When she finally does break free from this freeze she often returns to her normal state, though on occasion she will experience several freeze phases in a row before going on with her life as if they never happened.

Character's backstory: Blue has been the stop and go kind of wolf for as long as she can remember. No one can remember the exact reason why she began to freeze, just that it simply happened, one minute she was moving about free as anything and the next she was still as a rock. In fact, Blue doesn't even know if there was a time that she didn't have her freeze "issue". With time she learned to deal with her error, not like she has much of a choice when she is frozen, but others have also learned that giving her boots (nudges) can often free her from this phase. When she tries to look back on what she was doing when her freeze pops up, Blue finds that it is not triggered by anything in particular, it happens at random and often at the most inconvenient of times. Though there are times when her memory of what occurred before her freeze popped up is completely blank, and this could very well be a side effect of the error itself. Even so Blue leads a fairly happy life.

mindsend

She-Ra of Etheria

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 am
I'm already A member but I figured I'd start by posting my characters info

NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Username: Mindsend
Character's Name: Gl!tch
Infected or Uncorrupted?:Infected
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: They tend to twitch their eye and sometimes vibrate their head. Lacks control of just how loud or quiet he speaks, and often stutters and repeats phrases, interrupts himself with "zztz", "kkkkkkkkk", "Ip-ipip". Sometimes he randomly states things like "ENTER GREETING EQUALS "HELLO""
-----Capability of functioning with Error: Fairly high functioning as its usually just minor twitches and difficulty speaking. He's able to get about in daily activities rather easily,

Character's Personality: Gl!tch is a friendly sort, often popping into conversations with a wag of his tail. He'll often just listen, but will speak up if something interests him. He's known for having long, one sided conversations... Even if he's difficult to understand sometimes.

Character's backstory: Born to the Malware before the Mall'wari left and the firewall went obsolete, its unknown if he is truly touched by the mania or if he behaves this way due to it being culturally normal and how he was raised.

NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Character's Name: Lag
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: Lag often talk and moves veeery slowly, or will talk and move normal speed then simply freeze mid word, sit there for seconds to hours, before continuing on as if nothing happened. Sometimes she gets "hiccups" were she pauses for only a second between each syllable, her motion jerky. Other times she moves normally, except she's walking in place or 'caught' on an item and is unaware of her surroundings. Usually when she's startled out of it she either crashes, exhausted, or bolts.

-----Capability of functioning with Error: Low functioning: unlikely to get herself hurt as she rarely leaves the heart of the land, she does need protecting in events of attack, is unable to hunt for herself, and needs food to be easier to eat so she can get it down before she stalls or freezes. Sometimes needs to be fed manually.

Character's Personality: Lag is a sweet friendly girl... but it requires a lot of patience to be around her and can lead most hire functioning and uncorrupted members to anger and frustration. A conversation between her and her brother 404 can often be interesting to watch, especially if both freeze at the same time, as Lag will continue on after a while and 404 requests her to start over. This often results in them talking about the same paragraph over and over again on a loop if not interrupted.

Character's backstory: Sister to Gl!tch, Error and 404, she was also born to the Malware troupe. The level of her error likely means that either she's deeply touched by The Virus, has some other sort of issue complicated by their culture, or a mixture of both.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:31 am
She-Ra of Etheria
NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: She-Ra of Etheria
Character's Name: Blue
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: Blue Screen of Death
-----Capability of functioning with Error: Since her error springs up randomly at any times Blue can be a fairly effective member of the herd for the majority of the time, sometimes it just takes her longer to get things done because of her error. Waiting it out is the most effecting way to get around this error. However, at times other can boot (nudge) Blue back into proper functioning mode, sometimes multiple boots are required.

Character's Personality: Blue for the most part acts normal, in fact if one ignored her odd looks then they might just think she is indeed normal. That is until she freezes up suddenly. During this freeze time she is not aware of her surroundings or anything else going on around her. When she finally does break free from this freeze she often returns to her normal state, though on occasion she will experience several freeze phases in a row before going on with her life as if they never happened.

Character's backstory: Blue has been the stop and go kind of wolf for as long as she can remember. No one can remember the exact reason why she began to freeze, just that it simply happened, one minute she was moving about free as anything and the next she was still as a rock. In fact, Blue doesn't even know if there was a time that she didn't have her freeze "issue". With time she learned to deal with her error, not like she has much of a choice when she is frozen, but others have also learned that giving her boots (nudges) can often free her from this phase. When she tries to look back on what she was doing when her freeze pops up, Blue finds that it is not triggered by anything in particular, it happens at random and often at the most inconvenient of times. Though there are times when her memory of what occurred before her freeze popped up is completely blank, and this could very well be a side effect of the error itself. Even so Blue leads a fairly happy life.

mindsend

Does Blue exist currently? The image is broken so I cant tell who or what they are

(Additionally, Its TOTALLY cool you have a BSoD pet concept! Atheart got one as well! (Dunno if they're joining the herd though) Fictional wildlife for the win!)  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:43 am
NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Username: Roniel Targaryen
Character's Name: cERting ERror
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: She has a hard time remembering things that would traditionally be found on a cert, like name, gender, relatedness, personality. Sometimes she remembers things incorrectly, and sometimes she just doesn't recall at all.
-----Capability of functioning with Error: She functions pretty well, just has awkward interpersonal relationships due to her memory issues.

Character's Personality: Will fill in later

Character's backstory: Will fill in later!

I think she'd want to be a hunter! But she often comes back with one animal thinking its another, due to her lack of recognition skills. "This is rabbit. This is not skunk. Rabbit."

mindsend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:52 am
No, Blue doesn't exist yet, I just got so excited by the idea of this herd that I posted...though I hope to get a custom Blue at some point. You can totally ignore me until I actually get a wolf to toss in here for this ha ha.

mindsend

She-Ra of Etheria

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 am
She-Ra of Etheria
No, Blue doesn't exist yet, I just got so excited by the idea of this herd that I posted...though I hope to get a custom Blue at some point. You can totally ignore me until I actually get a wolf to toss in here for this ha ha.

mindsend

biggrin Doesnt even have to be a wolf: One of the members so far is a snake! Look forward to when Blue can join officially -- be sure to requote your post when you do with the image so I can add them up! In the meantime, any RP with Blue would have to be in the Non-canon RP thread (or I could make a forum in my personal guild specifically for Non-canon Malware rp for Currently non-existent characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:00 am
She-Ra of Etheria

mindsend

QUEST MEMBERS PROFILES!
biggrin This way you can give a description. Its in a thread made for RP within the group, so you can Rp with Blue and any willing Existing and Quest members. They'll be considered as officially "here', and can be talked about/mentioned in canon Rps  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:38 am
NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Character's Name: Firewall
Infected or Uncorrupted?: Uncorrupted
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: N/A
-----Capability of functioning with Error: N/A

Character's Personality: Firewall is protective and caring, often taking those who need higher levels of assistance and protecting them.

Character's backstory: Named after the barrier that protected them from the outside world due to her brilliant, fiery colors, Firewall was always a bit of a guardian, keeping watch over her troupe. She often keeps an eye on newcomers to make sure their intentions are good.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:32 pm
JUST AS A REMINDER: Do do NOT need to have a glitch or even a computer themed pet to join, just as not all glitches/computer themed pets are members.

biggrin Feel free to join with whatever you want, they dont even have to be 'infected'.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:48 pm
*Steeples fingers* :3 mmmm  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:14 pm
NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Username: Cajmera
Character's Name: Zapina
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: She almost constantly emits a low static crackling noise, or a buzzing hum when she's pleased. She tends to 'lose' words when speaking, which can cascade fail into memory loss if she overexerts herself.
-----Capability of functioning with Error: High, assuming she doesn't talk much and keeps her concentration up.

Character's Personality: Zap is very quiet, but very intense. She loves information, and tends to remember everything she's told, learns, or overheards. She can be a bit overeager when it comes to learning new info, but is equally happy to relay her info...in short form.

Character's backstory: Zapina is a File, and proud of it. She's always had a photographic memory and a gift for storytelling, so it was natural that she would grow up to be a respected member of the Files. Then came the virus.

It was gradual at first; Zap started to notice that things occasional blurred together, or that she was hearing a low buzzing noise. It became harder to tell her stories as words began to fail her and then later, thoughts. Much as she wished it were otherwise, she had to face the truth: she was infected with the virus, and it was starting to affect her mind.

Needless to say, this was not something she would let stand. While there was no way to cure the illness, Zapina slowly started to find ways to control it. She couldn't do anything about the buzzing and humming noises she now knew herself to be making; she couldn't do anything about her speech delay and her lapses when speaking. However, she came to realize that as long as she kept her speech to a minimum, her memory remained pristine; she could still protect the precious info she was duty-bound to remember.

She just couldn't share it.

Not being able to tell her stories was frustrating, but it was at least a temporary solution. In the meantime, Zap developed an unexpected ally in the form of one of the troupe's Hackers...

NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Username: Cajmera
Character's Name: Server Unavailable
Infected or Uncorrupted?: Uncorrupted
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: N/A
-----Capability of functioning with Error: N/A

Character's Personality: Server Unavailable (Server for short) is an infor gatherer extraordinaire. She's a shameless eavesdropper with a gift for finding out new and different things...as long as she doesn't get distracted on the way!

Character's backstory: An uncorrupted member of the Troupe, Server is aware of the danger of infection that hanging around brings. However, she thinks no more of leaving the Troupe than of cutting off a wing. Though she wasn't born in the Troupe, circumstances drew her into the group at a young age. Her gifts at gathering information were soon discovered and she was trained to the role of Hacker. As such, she was responsible for finding news and information from the greater world and bringing it back to the Troupe. When a new wave of the virus struck the Troupe she made the decision to stay, taking on extra responsibilities as necessary.

As the infection spread to more members of the Troupe that hadn't been infected before her arrival, Server became closer to the infected lorekeepers, particularly to the Soquili Zapina. The two had a previously established working relationship, and had even developed a shorthand form of communication as a way to relay information quickly. Neither had any idea how valuable this shorthand would be, until Zap was struck with the virus as well. Once it was established that talking was dangerous to Zapina's mental faculties, Server decided to dedicate herself to the File until such a time as Zap could manage on her own; in the meantime, Server continues to gather information with one additional responsibility: relaying Zapina's messages.

mindsend

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:47 pm
NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Username: Roarie Desu
Character's Name: Relay
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: Relay sometimes pops and buzzes. Oddly the noises don't seem to come from him mouth. If you spend far too much time watching him, you might see a line of one of her markings light up at one end and then watch the light travel up the marking only to pop and buzz at the end. But you better be paying far, far too much attention and watching him all the time. It happens really quick.
-----Capability of functioning with Error:

Character's Personality: Mostly uninterested in everything, including other herd members, Relay keeps to himself. Until things need fixing and then he's your flying snake to the rescue. His skill are often in use, I mean look at the folks he hangs out with...unwillingly but grudgingly, so he's never bored.

Character's backstory: ....ERROR....information is unavailable....or mysteriously deleted...

I think Relay would make a good hacker.
mindsend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:21 pm
Roarie Desu
NEW MEMBER DISCOVERED

User Image
Username: Roarie Desu
Character's Name: Relay
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?: Relay sometimes pops and buzzes. Oddly the noises don't seem to come from him mouth. If you spend far too much time watching him, you might see a line of one of her markings light up at one end and then watch the light travel up the marking only to pop and buzz at the end. But you better be paying far, far too much attention and watching him all the time. It happens really quick.

Character's Personality: Mostly uninterested in everything, including other herd members, Relay keeps to himself. Until things need fixing and then he's your flying snake to the rescue. His skill are often in use, I mean look at the folks he hangs out with...unwillingly but grudgingly, so he's never bored.

Character's backstory: ....ERROR....information is unavailable....or mysteriously deleted...

I think Relay would make a good hacker.
mindsend

I'm curious -- He doesnt seem to have an actual error, did you mean to do that? That seems more like a physical trait than a mental 'error' caused by the mania/virus that would count them as being infected. Not everyone with The glitching effect is Infected (and not everyone without it is uncorrupted). So right now it doesn't sound like they are infected. Not that it has any affect on their membership beyond where they get listed. So is there any actual infection that causes verbal, mental, or behavioral ticks that can affect his ability to function? Or is there just the little zappy poppy effect of his glitching causing little zippyzap noises?  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:46 pm
CTRL + f: New Member

User Image
Username: Kamiki & mindsend (Kamiki has RP rights)
Character's Name: GLaDOS
Infected or Uncorrupted?: Uncorrupted by the virus, but isn't actually mentally stable herself...
-----If Infected, what is their 'error'?:

Character's Personality: Glados is a fractured Soquili. It seems as though this Soquili suffers from a form of multiple personality disorder. Events get muddled and confused in her mind, sometimes losing time or order events happened in her lives. She can be inquisitive, friendly, withdrawn, analytical, or extremely vicious…and she generally is ONE of these in an extreme for a given time.

Overall, her most dominent personality seems to be one of careful and subtle manipulation, combined with an intense curiosity. She would never admit to being lonely...but when she spends more time alone the more unstable she tends to get.

Character's backstory: No known history. However, it is known that at some point she befriended a homeless baby bear. This bear (referred to as Fabrication), became bonded to her and looked upon her like a mother. For several months they grew close and bonded. Sadly, during a bad regression into her aggressive personality, one day Glados brutally murdered the cub. Afterwards, it is known is Glados failed to remember the attack, or has blocked it from her mind, because though Fabrication is long deceased, she continues to talk to him and refer to him as if he was still alive.

mindsend

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces