View Results

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:49 pm
Faithofthefallen

definitely want ery/ves family RP. *o*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:05 am
-kicks plot thread-

Why you no notify me when I get posts DX?

Kyrieko

I'll start the trap one in a few minutes biggrin

Hmmm.... What about if he leaves some tantalizingly tasty food out for her to sample? I'm not sure what she would like n_n; or some sort of pretty flower he has put a sleeping drug on for her to sniff? Just a couple ideas, any of the above would work wonderfully though!

LOLTERNATIVE

YUSS!!!! So, what I've been doing with Ellion is having him be out in search of a plant to heal his mother because she got sick while Losille and Erynion were out on an extended trip looking for more exotic flowers xD. They didn't know she was ill so Ellion left her in the care of Ceres while everyone was gone. I haven't cured her yet and it won't end up being fatal but it was just a fun thing to plot with, even though it hasn't all been rp'd, while I was so busy at both jobs. Was thinking Ellio would return with a mate, but I don't think thats in the cards for him right now.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:42 pm
Bump ~ Really looking for some flock plots for Demadria <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:51 pm
Faithofthefallen

Curious to know if you would like another small RP between Jessamine and Relic or not.  

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:21 pm
Kettyn
Faithofthefallen

Curious to know if you would like another small RP between Jessamine and Relic or not.

Sure!!! I'm not sure what you and Spoof have potted though, if you could catch me up on what has happened with them since last I heard, which was essentially when they made Belle/Sangria/Lucian xD, I'd be happy to n_n I love rp'ing Jess!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:31 pm
Faithofthefallen
Lol. Catchup is okay.

What about the RPs we've done with Belle/Sangria meeting and then Belle being introduced to Relic?

I was hoping for a continuation that they finally found Jessamine.

There was a small RP that Spoof and I started between Jess and Sangria. Basically Sangria was hunting and she stumbled across Jessamine. Jessamine made the connection that Sangria was her daughter but Sangria is still a little on the ??? side of things. The RP wasn't finished though.

But yeah, I was hoping to maybe do something between Jess/Relic especially for when he brings home two baskets from the Wishing Star.  

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:02 pm
Kettyn
Faithofthefallen
Lol. Catchup is okay.

What about the RPs we've done with Belle/Sangria meeting and then Belle being introduced to Relic?

I was hoping for a continuation that they finally found Jessamine.

There was a small RP that Spoof and I started between Jess and Sangria. Basically Sangria was hunting and she stumbled across Jessamine. Jessamine made the connection that Sangria was her daughter but Sangria is still a little on the ??? side of things. The RP wasn't finished though.

But yeah, I was hoping to maybe do something between Jess/Relic especially for when he brings home two baskets from the Wishing Star.

Oh yes, and that! I just meant that I am a little on the clueless side on whether anything has happened between Jess x Rel and/or Jess/the kids. But if thats where we left off, I guess I'm not as far behind as I feared xD. Lets see, so maybe can we plot how Jess/Rel/and the kids get reunited, since the new babies will be here soon it'd probably be faster and then we don't have to arrange a 3-4 person rp and wait on all of us to reply! Then we can maybe jump to Jess and Relic discussing having more kids or the future of their relationship or something in a little rp to bring in the idea of new kids coming along. Spoof and I were talking about Jess living with her father Vincento in his herd along with at least Belle and Claudette. Jess will have met her father and learned her history very recently before reuniting with her kids and Relic, figure that way she will understand herself more and feel like less of a threat to her family with her father around to protect them from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:21 am
Kingston <3 So cute and terrifying!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:00 pm
Faithofthefallen

Hey, did you want to set up another RP for Galious and Ceres to move along her reclaiming her spring plot?

You can just tag it when you get the time inclination.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
Faithofthefallen

Hey, did you want to set up another RP for Galious and Ceres to move along her reclaiming her spring plot?

You can just tag it when you get the time inclination.

Absolutely!!!
I remember they had met and decided to travel together!
Spoof and I are going to have Ceres eventually meet up and start a herd with Ignis and Sephia (The Harvest King and another version of the Harvest Goddess) and I think that finding Ignis will eventually be the goal, as he is powerful enough to drive out the Kalona/Skinwalker (Haven't decided yet xD) who has stolen her home. But I want her to develop more and have more adventures before going home n_n

I just don't know what kind yet xD I was thinking maybe she hears of a weapon that would make her strong enough to scare the creature out and goes on a quest for it or something. Did you have any ideas on what you want to happen with them next?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:24 am
Faithofthefallen

Hmm...

Maybe they somehow get separated, during a storm, or someone kidnaps Ceres?

So Galious has to find her? I've got some wandering soq he could team up with and find/rescue her if we're looking at a full size that causes the trouble.

Other than that, maybe they go down to the ocean? She's never seen big water before, well neither has Galious for that matter, but learning to deal with waves and sand, I've also go some soq that could pop in if necessary. Or maybe they end up thinking that the weapon is buried somewhere in the dunes?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:13 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
Faithofthefallen

Hmm...

Maybe they somehow get separated, during a storm, or someone kidnaps Ceres?

So Galious has to find her? I've got some wandering soq he could team up with and find/rescue her if we're looking at a full size that causes the trouble.

Other than that, maybe they go down to the ocean? She's never seen big water before, well neither has Galious for that matter, but learning to deal with waves and sand, I've also go some soq that could pop in if necessary. Or maybe they end up thinking that the weapon is buried somewhere in the dunes?

I like all these ideas, so maybe we could smoosh them together xD? They go to the ocean and a storm blows up and they get separated trying to find shelter, maybe Ceres gets washed away or something and then someone kidnaps her xD Or Galious and she has to try to rescue him which could be kind of funny. Problem is, the only Soq I have that would kidnap someone is a PW, and he would try to eat them. Which may be more danger than you want xD? I can use him though if we need someone n_n since it'll be stormy maybe they could sneak away while he's distracted by something.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:36 am
Faithofthefallen

I've got an insane kirilona and a full kalona that could do the deed if we want slightly less evil.

Ohgod Ceres trying to save Galious that would be hilarious and adorable, and I can toss in someone to help her out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:51 am
Lady Argentum Draconis
Faithofthefallen

I've got an insane kirilona and a full kalona that could do the deed if we want slightly less evil.

Ohgod Ceres trying to save Galious that would be hilarious and adorable, and I can toss in someone to help her out.

I like it!! Less evil is probably good, I really don't know if Ceres could best Barracus, he gets really possessive and is just a leeetle too evil xD;

Do you want to start or shall I? ;D  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:16 am
Faithofthefallen

If you wouldn't mind?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff