Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:35 pm
belloblossom
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Ooooh! All of these Soquili look like so much fun! Eeee!

Okay, getting down to business.

While I'm happy that Moira was offered, I am looking for a willing mentor for Tenzin, and because she doesn't take kindly to stallions, I don't think they'd make a very good pairing.

As for the two you've offered to Lockes, I'm very interested in Umbra. After some debating, I've decided that I want Lockes to try and become less inclined to attack others. If he met with her after she'd killed someone else, leaving her legs coated in blood, she could try and inform him that she didn't mean to, only to have him react and call her a monster (or something along those lines.)
While initially a negative result, this would later strengthen her resolve to stop her murderous habits, so she wouldn't be considered a monster by others.

xDDD That is understandable and her name is Chosovi. lol

I like that idea for Umbra and Lockes. I can see that definitely happening and if she gets better from it then that will be great. o uo
Then again like I said, I don't know how the RP will go since he is so unpredictable.
So who should start the RP?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:20 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
belloblossom
XxXPandamoniumXxX

While I'm happy that Moira was offered, I am looking for a willing mentor for Tenzin, and because she doesn't take kindly to stallions, I don't think they'd make a very good pairing.

As for the two you've offered to Lockes, I'm very interested in Umbra. After some debating, I've decided that I want Lockes to try and become less inclined to attack others. If he met with her after she'd killed someone else, leaving her legs coated in blood, she could try and inform him that she didn't mean to, only to have him react and call her a monster (or something along those lines.)
While initially a negative result, this would later strengthen her resolve to stop her murderous habits, so she wouldn't be considered a monster by others.

I like that idea for Umbra and Lockes. I can see that definitely happening and if she gets better from it then that will be great. o uo
Then again like I said, I don't know how the RP will go since he is so unpredictable.

Derp, derp, derp. My brain must've been super scattered for me to get Chosovi's name wrong, and I apologize for that. ^^" Golly gosh, that's embarrassing.

I can start the RP. I'll link it to ya when I've posted it, okay? yum_puddi  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:21 pm
belloblossom
XxXPandamoniumXxX
belloblossom
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Derp, derp, derp. My brain must've been super scattered for me to get Chosovi's name wrong, and I apologize for that. ^^" Golly gosh, that's embarrassing.

It's okay and it sounds good to me! c8  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:40 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
belloblossom
XxXPandamoniumXxX
belloblossom
XxXPandamoniumXxX

It's okay and it sounds good to me! c8

Here is the link.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:59 am
yum_puddi Bumping this darlin' up a bit. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 am
belloblossom

Would Tenzin maybe be interested in meeting a traveling party of warriors, who help those in need? or maybe one of them. He could join with them and learn some of their fighting styles too, if you wanted.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:17 pm
musicaloner7
belloblossom

Would Tenzin maybe be interested in meeting a traveling party of warriors, who help those in need? or maybe one of them. He could join with them and learn some of their fighting styles too, if you wanted.

I think that is definitely a possibility, though somewhere down the road he would decide to return to his home in the Western Forest.
Tell me more about this group though; I'm listening. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 am
belloblossom

I think that is definitely a possibility, though somewhere down the road he would decide to return to his home in the Western Forest.
Tell me more about this group though; I'm listening. emotion_kirakira

That's totally fine! Alright copy pastaing what I posted in another thread. xD

Currently we have:
Athena the leader of the crew. She's abrasive, straight-forward, blunt, aggressive, hot-headed, and lacks social mannerisms. With a strong sense of justice, and pride, she doesn't tolerate much nonsense, and is stand-offish with nearly everyone. But she's very strong, coming from a long line of warriors in her family, and will not stand by should there be someone in need.

Oranbas who is Athena's right hand man. He's a veteran from the Kalona war, and was a Second in Command in fact. However he now has put his alligence and loyalty in Athena. While obedient, and strong, he is pretty intelligent. While with social issues of his own, he's probably the most neutral currently in the group.

Tristan is the newest member, and is a pretty serious individual. He knows a little in the ways of healing, but knows a great deal of survival tactics. Humor falls flat on him, as he's far too duty driven to see much else.

Aodhagan is currently on his own, doing some venturing of his own. But comes and goes.

They just travel around and help who ever they come across, while improving their own abilities too.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:18 pm
musicaloner7

They sound like an interesting group and I think Tenzin would be happy to stay in their company.

If they travel into the Western Forest, he's sure to show them hospitality for their duration of their stay. From there, Athena, or one of the others in their group, could surely convince him to join them.

Are you interested in setting up this meet n' greet through RP? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:14 am
belloblossom

They sound like an interesting group and I think Tenzin would be happy to stay in their company.

If they travel into the Western Forest, he's sure to show them hospitality for their duration of their stay. From there, Athena, or one of the others in their group, could surely convince him to join them.

yep rp is what I was hoping for. So you want him to meet Athena first then the rest?  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:00 am
Bumping this up in case someone takes an interest in Rosalyn! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:01 am
musicaloner7
belloblossom

yep rp is what I was hoping for. So you want him to meet Athena first then the rest?

That sounds awesome! 3nodding
Shall I set it up, or do you want to?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:50 am
belloblossom

If you wouldn't mind doing so, I'd be grateful  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:45 pm
Heya <3 I noticed that Primrose is in your teepee. Do you have both RP and breeding rights? If so, what is she looking for?? yum_puddi  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:58 pm
Nikkichomp
Heya <3 I noticed that Primrose is in your teepee. Do you have both RP and breeding rights? If so, what is she looking for?? yum_puddi

While I do not have RP rights for her, I have breeding rights for her 1st and 3rd breedings. If you would like, I can PM you the things that I know about her?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff